• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Dragon's Desire Ch. 01

A Dragon's Desire Ch. 01

Omnisun made his way up the mountain. He calculated that it was about an hour's way back to his village, as he was coming closer to the mouth of the cave. He finally reached it, the entrance being the size of a large cottage. He sat down to rest his legs, brushing his long brown hair from his eyes to pull it back once more. His black fox like ears twitched around in the place of any usual man's ears, as they were the one thing revealing his furman heritage. His ears kept searching for sound, but other than the light breeze that blew in the first down at the foot of the mountain, he heard nothing.

So he decided to get to work, he had a job to do after all. He started with pulling the firewood as well as the flint and steel, using a piece of the burlap sack to act as kindling. Once the fire got to a dependable size, he started pulling out the pan and the needed ingredient as he began to roast the fattest and most succulent hen in the village. He made sure to season it and the potatoes as well, this was a dragon he'd be offering it to after all! The smell of the hearty meal he had prepared was making his mouth water, surely the dragon would appreciate it just as much!

Once he was done, he made sure to make the food as presentable as possible, on the one silver platter the village had, knowing full well they never might see it again. He walked about ten steps into the cave, set the platter down, he could feel the light breeze against him, so the scent would definitely travel in there. He walked back out, found a shady spot by the rocks, and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Eventually the heat of the warm Autumn afternoon made Omnisun drowsy, using his burlap sack, he stretched out for a quick snooze, knowing if he heard the dragon approaching he would definitely wake up.

-***-

Oh how wrong he was.

When Omnisun awoke he found himself shrouded in darkness. At first he thought it was nighttime, but he could hear the faint echo in the walls. He knew he was in the cave. Had the dragon dragged him in hear? How could he not hear? He had read as a child that dragons were powerful magical creatures, mouth how stealthy could they be? His eyes tried adjusting to the light of the cave, but it was just so dark. Just when he started to make out a faint glow in the distance. He felt it. He heard it. He smelt it. A deep exhale of a large creature behind him.

Omnisun could barely make out the glowing pale violet eyes and they began to rise. Suddenly, a column of flames shot above him, the heat making Omnisun duck in fear of being burned alive. The fire light a large torch that illuminated the cavern, revealing the room he was in to be filled with piles the height of him of gold and gems. But the real thing that interested him at the moment was the great creature standing before him. It's turquoise scales that cascades across it's body, horns and spikes that covered it's body and head, powerful looking wings and claws, and sharp teeth that would have no problem ripping Omnisun to shreds.

The dragon titled it's head, gazing down at Omnisun's form. Then the dragon spoke.

"Never have I seen a man with ears of an animal," it said with a deep, booming voice, bringing ones of it claw's up to gently stroke the small one's furry twitching ear. Suddenly, the dragon brought it's head closer to Omnisun, his slit eyes seeming to examine the fox eared man.

"You do not seem to fear me little one... Why?" The dragon asked, making sure to put effort in showing all of his pearly white fangs as he spoke.

"Forgive me, great dragon, it's just I always expected your kind to be... Larger?" And before Omnisun could even realize what he had just said, a clawed hand bigger that his head was at you throat, pinning him to the pile of treasure behind him. He could see the dragons eyes, pupils thin with rage, fangs and gums barring, with a stream of thick steam escaping it's nostrils, making Omnisun cough from the sudden lack of oxygen, but is quickly cut off by the hand around his throat tightening.

"You dare to insult me in my own realm?" The dragon asks, his voice dripping with a venomous tone. Omnisun hadn't meant any insult behind his comment, it's just he always imagined dragons to be massive! Or at least the size of a house. The dragon's body couldn't have been more than six meters long, and his tail giving him an extra three. Still large for any beast.

The dragon continued, "I know you're type, you pathetic worm, coming from the village below to suave me to steal my riches, I assure you, that. Won't. Work," with each word the dragon's hand got tighter around Omnisun's throat, he squirmed, trying to do anything for his airways to free up

"And I assure you, I may not be as huge as you feared me to be," Omnisun could swear he could see specks of red in those violet eyes, "but I still know how to bring suffering to thieves like you."

"Please,"Omnisun managed to gasp out, "t-the village- d-don't hurt them."

The dragon actually seemed to be taken aback by this, "I could kill you right now, and you just care about the people of the petty village?"

The man nodded fiercely as tears ran down his face, he thought felt the dragon's grip loosen just a little bit, he could be imagining it, but he tried to explain with the little air he had, "t-they are the only reason I am even here!"

The dragon chuckled, smirking at him, "The greedy people sent a lowlife to do they're dirty work-"

"No!" Omnisun yelled surprisingly loud, taken aback even more by this brave reply, his hand loosened alittle more, and Omnisun could further explain.

"They didn't. My people and I have been living in this valley for almost a year now, and finding out a dragon was near us, as leader I volunteered myself to go here and try to make friends with you, to let you know that we do not plan to steal from you, we do not care about gold, we don't even use money, we simply ask that you do not torment us, as we do not plan to destroy you or your land", he said sternly, not being able to help the anger that leaked from his voice.

If it's one disadvantage furman had, it's that they wore their feelings on their sleeve, or in this case, their ears, the dragon could tell this man was saying these words with anger and determination. His eyes told him he was telling the truth. He released the grip, letting Omnisun fall to the floor. The man collapsed in the pile of coins as they scattered, rubbing his probably bruised neck. Looking up at the now lounging dragon.

"I still apologize for offended, o great dragon-"

"Cut the flattery, small one, if you truly wish to apologize, come this way," he brought his hand up again, a claw beckoning Omnisun. He approached the creature consciously, once he got the dragon's arm's reach, it gestured him to sit by its side. He sat down, feeling the dragon's warm hide against his back. He gazed around the cavern, it was enormous, the one large torch that was lit seemed to have a chain effect, and had lit other, much smaller touches throughout the room, it seemed there was only one way in, and one way out. At least it was hard to get lost in here.

Omnisun's thoughts were cut off as the dragon lets out a deep, warm exhale, once again a shiver went up his spine, but for a different reason.

"For a male, you look... Quite pretty," the dragon mumbles, once again, the warm breath making Omnisun's face tingle. It was true, he did have effeminate features. A lean build, his face a pale olive complexion, with a soft jawline, but a sharp nose, and large golden eyes. If it wasn't for his height of 180 centimeters and his lack of breasts, he's be mistaken for a woman, and for a time of his life, he was.

Suddenly, Omnisun feels something large and wet travel from his neck to his ear, he let's out a stuttered breath as the dragon continues to lick him. It's long tongue traveling around his neck, eventually dipping under the loose collar of his dirty shirt.

Omnisun shot up,"I-I'm sorry- I just- it's probably getting late and I need to help prepare the village feast for t-tonight," he tried hiding the fact his face was red as a cherry, but it was useless. For a second the dragon seemed angry, or startled, but he couldn't tell. It sighed,"I see... Return to your village, little one."

"Omnisun."

"I beg your pardon?"

"My name, it's Omnisun."

"A strange name for a strange man. Very well, you may call me Entaliv."

"O-okay, I bid you fair well, I hope you enjoyed my offering, and I hope our village can stay at peace with you."

And with that, Omnisun turned to makes his way back to the village.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Dragon's Desire Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds