• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Dragon's Desire Ch. 02

A Dragon's Desire Ch. 02

Entaliv paced on all fours around his chamber, making sure not to swish his tail to knock over a pile of treasure. He didn't know whether he should be angry, offended, hurt, sad, or just confused. For the first time in his sixty years on this Earth, he had wanted something, but didn't get it! How dare the furry eared man reject him!? He should be honored to be wanted by a young magnificent dragon such as himself! It was obvious this Omnisun was enjoying his acts of mild pleasure! He went to the exit of his cave to glare outside.

It was dawn, not even dawn, but he could tell the sun would be rising very soon. Suddenly a he made some connections, and a plan was devised in his head. But he would need some things. He went to a corner in his cave, brushing away some loot to find the remains of a few foolish fellow that tried to steal from him. All that was left were their dried bones and the clothes they wore.

~***~

"Damn these pumpkins- Crouton, help me with this?" Amber called out, pushing her blonde sweaty locks out of her face after trying to pick this thing up for the tenth time with no avail. She smiled as the young shirtless rabbit man approached her, his brown and white fur shining in the morning sunlight. He grabbed the abnormally large gourd with his large metal gauntleted hands, lifting with little struggle, and giving Amber a quick peck on the forehead. He loaded it onto the carriage, with Amber and the eager village children carrying smaller pumpkins behind. Just when they had all been loaded up and ready to head back into the village of Alufinic, a child tugged at Amber's shirt, pointing into the distance.

She focused with her one good eye not under her eyepatch to see what the child had seen. An approaching figure, humanoid shape. She looked over to Crouton, who had been getting back into a button up shirt. They nodded at each other, telling the children to stay put and guard the pumpkins as the two of them went to investigate.

As they came closer, they could finally see the individual. Defiantly not a human, like Amber, but not a Furman, like Crouton. Short coal black hair with long bangs pushed to the side, light blue-green skin, a muscular build, very tall, a long tail, and two small horns sticking out. But something seemed off about this one, really off.

Finally they came close enough to converse. God this reptile guy was looking so serious, the slits that were his nostrils were flare into a bit, those eyes squinting or glaring, Amber couldn't tell. She had to say it. She had to.

"The fuck is up with your clothes man? God they look older than me!" She knew it was rude but lord that grey cloak and black suit under it looked like something a dead man was buried in!

The reptile man bared his teeth, his canines far sharper than they should be. But quickly he calmed down, pulling a satchel from under his arm.

~***~

Omnisun brought the final bale of hay into the canopy of the barn. It had taken him and eight strong bodies two weeks to do it. But there was enough hay in the barn houses to properly feed the cattle for the winter. He wiped the cold sweat off their foreheads, telling the group the had earned themselves a time for relaxing, and that they would work on construction that afternoon.

And then he heard the approaching, creaking carriage full of giddy, laughing children. Music to his ears. He saw the giant pile of pumpkins covered in the village children, and in the front, the two people who practically followed him to hell and back, Amber and Crouton. Something spectacular must've happened, as it seemed Amber was smiling for longer than three seconds. She pulled small wolf child that had been sitting in her lap, running over to Omnisun with an ancient looking leather satchel.

She opens to show the contents him. Omnisun's heart nearly stops. Seeds. Seeds he begins to recognize immediately. Melons, spice plants, peppers, eggplants, rice, and even more that could make food villagers hadn't had for this village's existence. Ok, yeah, the existence of it was short, but still, once the winter passed, a bright future was now paved for the people.

"Amber! Bless the great rock- gah! Where did-?"

"Yeah that's the other thing- a gentleman would like to join the village, you got the guest room ready at your place?"

Omnisun sighed, he pretended not to, but he was always excited to welcome newcomers into Alufinic,"Probably needs a dusting, but I'm sure it's fine."

"Good good good, let me tell you, the kids love him already," she said, doing a thing with her eye and Omnisun couldn't tell if she was winking or blinking. He decided not to ask. Goddamn eyepatch. And then the very patron they were discussing hopped of the back of the carriage, an elfin and younger sheep child being dragged along by their tale, and one bat child holding onto their cloak, giggling all the way.

For a moment Omnisun freezes when his eyes lock with the violet ones of the humanoid Entaliv. Denial starts to plague his mind. Then fear. Confusion. Mostly fear. But when the smirking dragon man put his hand out to be shaken, Omnisun managed to put on a calm, but happy facade, one Amber would not notice, as he firmly took Entaliv's hand for a handshake. He went through the usual greetings, of how he was going to be great help for the village, and how thankful they were for the seeds, but soon Amber suggested for them to go get this man introduced to the entire village. She says her goodbyes, and goes to help Crouton and the littleluns load the pumpkin's into the village pantry for jarring.

Without saying anything, Omnisun began to walk off to the sunflower field. He was the only one to tend to them other than the littleluns, and harvesting them would be soon, so the stood at an impressive height. Entaliv followed, all confident with his arms behind his back.

"Charming little things they are, so very very cute-"

"Cut the shit, why the hell are you here?" Omnisun asks demandingly. They were in the middle of the field now. No one could see them, no one would hear them.

The drake simply sighed putting his hands out to shrug his shoulders, "Isn't it obvious? I'd like to make a life for myself in the village."

"And why would you want that? A few days ago you seemed to have little interest in the villager's lives!"

"Oh come now," the drake says, batting his hand in the air as if to waft away that comment, "shouldn't I spend my youthful years doing something other than lounging around in a cave of riches?"

"I'm not sure," Omnisun replies, crossing his arms,"I assumed that the summary of everything a dragon wants."

"Please, dragon's aren't just reptiles, some of us, at least me, would want more to life, what's the worse that would happen if you allow me to become member of this lovely place?" He asked, taking a step closer to the unwavering man in front of him.

Omnisun's ears twitch subconsciously, "You destroy it, burn everyone alive. Take away everything just when things seem to be getting better for these peoples' lives."

"You always seem so concerned for everyone's' life but your own... So selfless-"as Entaliv's arm reaches out for the other's shoulder, only to be cut off by a... Strange looking claw-like metal thing attached to Omnisun's foot, now resting on the drake's chest.

Entaliv's eyes widen when he realizes that was his foot. Or at least. One of them. Omnisun's left leg was a prosthetic. How the hell did he not notice this last time?

"I could care less about what happens to me, but if you do anything out of line, I will do everything to break every part of you," he finishes, slowly lowering his foot, turning to inspect the nearest sunflower.

"They'll be ready for harvest tomorrow... And you're going to help me."

"Pardon?"

"Yes Mr. O Great Dragon, everyone has a job here, that's the beauty of the town. Now of course the littleluns are mostly either in school or playing, but even they are eager to help when they can," Omnisun explains, walking back to the village, Entaliv following behind. Of course he was putting this ass-dick to work, if a six year old could do it, he could too!

They pass small cottages of Adobe, brick, or logged walls with wooden or hay roofs. Soon he saw the bustling activity of the small community that was Alufinic. People bringing in fruits like apples, citrus, and strawberries, loading them into a giant pot with glass jars for canning. Children either chasing each other, giggling, or sitting with the elder, cutting and peeling the fruit. People collecting freshly cut meat bringing it to a drying rack, a few people bringing in materials for constructing what seemed to be a new cottage. A deer furman holding his cut hand going over to what seemed to be a medical tent. It was fascinating the different kinds of people, who in usual sense would either hate or look down upon each other, but here seemed to work in a tune of progressive efficiency.

And in the middle of the town, a cottage that appeared larger than all the rest. At first Entaliv assumed this was just Omnisun's house, and as the leader he would have the largest one. But when they entered it that assumption was put to rest. It seemed the majority of this house was a giant kitchen, an open door where some individuals were in chopping vegetables and calling the fox eared brunette to tell him they were nearly done with the village lunch. His attitude seemed to have improved greatly at this point, as he was smiling, thanking them all so much and telling them to make sure the water was simmering rather than boiling.

They walked past the kitchen to a small room that appeared to be a very simple bedroom, with a nightstand, a small closet, a bed, and a desk crammed with papers of lists and scribbles. Finally, going through a door past that room, was a well kept, but dusty room with a bed and night stand. This bed was bigger than the previous one, giving Entaliv a good idea. Okay maybe not good, but good to him alright?

"You'll be sleeping here for a while, at least until we make another cottage you can stay in, hopefully by the time winter comes around," Omnisun explains," wait here," he walks back into his own to go into the closet, and into a chest where he keeps his work clothes. He finds a shirt and a pair of pants that would be big and loose for him, but probably on the snug side for the drake.

"Here's something for you to borrow, you look like you've been wearing those for a centu-" Omnisun is cut off as he enters the room to see the sight before him. Entaliv, in nothing but tight trousers, strewn across the bed, reading a book he found on the night stand. His head rested against his hand, he looks up and Omnisun through his bangs, smirking. Omnisun had a feeling he wasn't reading that book at all.

"A spectacular novel this seems like."

"... Entaliv that's a cook boo-"

"Anyway!" The drake interrupted, placing the book of stews back on the nightstand, sitting up to face the star gazed man before him, "I think this could be a perfect time for me to apologize for my behavior last time we met."

"Well... Sure, go ahead, apologize."

Entaliv brought a finger up, waving it to make Omnisun come his way. Omnisun didn't want to, he was 95% sure of what would happen. But despite this, as if on , his feet started to move to the bed, where he sat on the edge. He knew this wasn't a mind trick the drake was playing.

He could feel the dragon shift closer to him. He shiver feeling Entaliv's hot breath against him. He felt as the drake's hands at his turtleneck, gently tugging it down to reveal the fading bruises. He gasped slightly feeling them being tenderly nuzzled into.

"I'm sorry for doing this, especially to you," Entaliv grumbled, as if this was his first time apologizing for anything ever. Omnisun turned his head to face Entaliv. The drake guided the fox eared brunette to lay on the bed, he loomed over the man before him, there lips inching closer to eachother-

"-Omnisun lunch is rea-" Amber stopped mid-sentence at the scene before her. The new guy was on top of her best friend.

And the new guy.

Had tiny wings on his back.

Everything clicked in her head very quickly.

"WHA THA FA-"

"Amber don't say anything! It's not what it looks like!"Omnisun yelled, pushing Entaliv off to walked over to the freaked out looking blonde.

"Well then I could use a good damn explanation, why didn't you tell me you were gay?"

"...What?"

"I mean I always kind of suspected it, but come on, you never had the heart to tell Crouton or me?"

"Well... We were never in the situation where that information would be necessary."

"I suppose you're right... I won't tell Crouton until you're ok with it, alright?"

"Thank you Amber."

"So uh... Do you want me to leave you two to continue or..."

"No! No, it's ok, you didn't interrupt anything, I'm starving, I can't wait to see what they whipped up for everyone."

"Yeah it looks good, almost as good as your stuff. So will... He be joining us?" Amber asked, gesturing to the murderous looking drake behind them.

"That's his decision I suppose," Omnisun said, turning around with a cheerful look.

Entaliv sighed, collapsing back on the bed," Give me a few minutes to dress, I'll be out."

The entire village seemed to be outside eating together, Entaliv calculated there were perhaps 160 individuals living here, 25 of them being children, and he knew this because all of them were sitting around him, asking him a zillions questions at once, until Crouton passed by, gave them all a stern look, and they proceeded to ask their questions one at a time, raising their hands to do so.

"So are you half lizard and half goat?" A small elfin child asked.

"Well-"

"Findy! Furman can't be scaled and furred at the same time!" Interrupted a calf child.

"But can't Elves and Furman make babies?" A little deer girl asked.

"So can humans!" An older human boy said.

"Oh yeah, like Mr. Omny!"

All the children started nodding their head with that.

"Wait," Entaliv asked," Is... Mr. Omny part elf or human?"

The children either started saying a mix of things, or just shrugged.

"Are you married, Mr. Ant-olive?" The deer child asked.

"Rarin! You're not supposed to ask if people are married! Remember what Miss. Amber told us when we ask her about Mr. Crouton?"

"It's quite alright,"Entaliv assured, he was beginning to get really surprise with the chemistry of these kids, "and no, I'm not married."

"What?!"

"How are you not married, you're super handsome!"

"Yeah, really handsome!"

"Everyone would want to marry you!"

"Marry Mr. Omny, he's handsome too!"

"Yeah and strong, you both super strong!"

Entaliv watched as the children began flexing and arm wrestling. He glanced over at Omnisun, who was holding a baby, seeming to compliment the mother and father as he handed the infant back gently. The fox eared man then looked over at the drake, but seeing they both made eye contact they looked away from each other. Entaliv looked at his half eaten stew, and then at the playing children, and for a moment at the people of Alufinic and Omnisun.

This could work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Dragon's Desire Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds