A Dragon's Form

Without thinking she too was lost in thought, the feeling of his warm soft whispers against her skin and the sharp claw on her ear seemed to distract her from what she should really say. Instead she quietly cooed back, "It would never work.. your so big.. and and.. " she gasped quietly and inhaled deeply again. Icilowan loosened his grip a bit and moved his claw upwards from around her body, his snout nuzzled into her belly softly while his other claw continued to rub at her ear. "But your forgetting Drares, I don't have to be this size.." his lips curls up a bit as he referred to his form changing spell.

Drareswen understood what he meant. She opened her eyes and looked up at him questioningly "What do you mean 'you don't have to be this size'"

He was extremely interested at her now, as he knew he could persuade her with his charm and words. He slowly set her tender body on the ground, This time she didn't take off she was curious by what he meant. He positioned himself slowly and cast fourth a spell. Quickly his entire body seemed to morph into a biped like form. She stood blinking, still in amazement. Icilowan stepped towards her with open arms, slowly she stepped back a bit, still not sure what just happened. With his arms still open her explained "Its my Khutit form.. for me to fit into tight places, some of the crafting tunnels are too small for me to work my way into.. this form, given to me graciously will allow me to do what needs to be done."

She was relived to hear his voice again as it stayed the same. Quickly she slipped into his arms. It was different, and weird, she would feel his body against hers and it wasn't out of place. He closed his eyes at the feeling of her warm skin pressing against his scaled body, his clawed hands gripped her body slowly, not wanting to press his luck with anything he made sure to take his time. Drareswen seemed relaxed now, it was Icilowan, the Icilowan she could be around and not be intimidated by so easily. The Icilowan who she didn't have to strain and look into his eyes, and the Icilowan who had hands that could hold and grip her.. It was almost like a dream. Drareswen liked Icilowan very very much, it was a love in fact, a love that she didn't think anything of strongly until now. She knew what he wanted and maybe she could give it to him.

Her soft hands traced along his muscular form then to his front feeling his belly scales smooth and warm. Her hand then traces his arms and down to his hand that was behind her. She grasped his clawed hand and held it tightly. She squeezed it once and then grinned. She knew what she was thinking was bad, but she still never thought shed have a chance like that.. only in her wildest dreams could she imagine Icilowan wanting her.

Icilowan's other hand grouped at her curvacious backside. Drareswen's face flushed red as she leaned forwards to him still holding his other hand. Her other arm wrapped around his body and hugged at him tightly. Slowly Icilowan disregarded all thought of wretched biped" and lowered his head into her reach. Drareswen kissed at his scaled lips once, then twice, and then a third time, her own lips quivering each time as she kissed ever so delicately against the lips that once did nothing but scream at her. He seemed surprised that she was so willing to kiss a scaled face, maybe she liked him a little more then she ever lead on to... His tongue slipped past her rosed lips and caressed her ever so softly. Drareswen felt her heart thumping hard in her chest as her breathing sped up with ever flick of his tongue. Icilowan's hand traced over her body drawing her closer with each pass, from her backside to her shoulders her smoothly rubbed. He liked the feeling almost as much as he liked his hoard His hand left her back and his claws gripped at her breast she gasped hard through the kiss as his thumb claw traces over her nipple.

Drareswen's once pale body was turning a shade of red, she knew what she wanted but couldn't bring herself to ask or say. Slowly she hiked her leg up against his hip. His hand instinctively grabbed at her thigh and groped at her ass from the position. Drareswen's hands clung to his shoulders as she continued to kiss him passionately. Her tongue darting against his, stopping only to gasp softly for air..

Slowly Icilowan stopped. his thick legs stood still and he lingered a bit letting go of her, she watched him warmly as he sat down against the tree, his back pressed into the bark as he looked up to her and motioned for her to come to him. His tail, between his legs acted as a cushion from the ground. He patted his lap and smirked at her and her inviting body. She hesitated a bit as she wondered if his tail hurt like that and quietly asked

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable with your tail behind you?"

"No, the tree would be in the way and I want something to lean against.. " he replied, his mind already brewing a plan that he wouldn't dare bring up at this moment.

Drareswen nodded once and stood next to him, looking down at his body. Strangely it was a big turn on to see such a massive beast in such a form, it was almost like a beautiful erotic painting of something she could only once imagine in her dreams.

Icilowan noticed her hesitation and wondered out loud, "Are you sure you want to play with a dragon??" he quirked

She smiled once again and said charmingly, "Only if your sure you want to play with an elf..."

With that she took a step and straddled the biped dragons large muscular legs. His claws already retracing her curves as he leaned in to her breasts. His tongue flicked about quickly at her skin, She was a bit salty but the flavor of her flesh was still irresistible as he continued to lap at her breasts. Her nipples were already hard from just the thought of Icilowan's actions were the next to be teased. His mouth then trailed to one of her nipples, his teeth bared slightly as he nipped at her skin. She gasped loudly with a soft moan. He knew it felt good to her as her skin tightened slightly. Her fingertips traced his neck and the other down his belly scales she didn't know how much more she could take of him, he was different.. his words were kind and she knew she adored his every motion.

Icilowan stopped lapping at her skin and looked up to her once again and kisses at her neck. Drareswen's hand traced further down his massive belly scales until she reached a large buckle in the scale binding, almost as if a lump of muscle lay beneath. He ground hard into her hand as she rubbed the lump of scales, his kissing quickened as she did so. She smirks to herself as she continued to grope. The only thing she could think of was either she was hurting him and he wasn't stopping her, or she was doing the right thing. She figured it was the later other two and rubbed a little harder at the spot. His jaws bit at her skin as she did so, he knew what would happen if she continued, it felt good and he didn't want her to stop. His body arched up a bit as slowly Drareswen's fingers had found a treasure she had been working for, her little hand gripped tightly around his member as he bit a little harder into her shoulder she began working it slowly and grinding into him ever so softly just to torture him a little. He looked up at her and growled softly into her skin.

Her body becoming more and more attuned to the dragons form began to get wet, her lips full and red kissed at his neck and his shoulder as she worked at him. Slowly his clawed hand traced from the outside of her thigh into the inner thigh and up against her vagina. She moaned softly at the feeling as she lapped at his neck whispering into his ear softly "Do it Icilowan, I want you too.. " He rubbed tenderly at her warm flesh and slowly made his way to her clit he then used the pad of his thumb to rub at it while his other claw slowly worked its way inside of her. She ground into the feeling just as he had done to her as she winced at the large claw... "Mmm yes" she let escape her lips he began kissing at her words once more and continued to grope at her breast with his other hand. Tongues crossing and rubbing against each other she slowly stopped with her hand and back from his kiss. She looked up at him and bit her lip. In a low rumbling growl of a voice he asked her "Do you want it Drareswen...?"

Without even thinking twice she moaned out a yes. Slowly he withdrew his fingers and put his clawed hands under her arms and lifted her up a bit and smirked at her once more with his flamed eyes glittering. Slowly he lowered her body onto his cock as if she wouldn't know how to do it. Her face scrunched tightly as His cock was bigger then his claw, it was hot and hard and it hurt her with every inch she was lowered onto. Gasping out for him to stop he continued to lower her, her knees touching the ground finally as she still had inches to go. "Icilowan, it hurts" she cried out as she wrapped his arms around her, her body being held up by herself now. "Just do it.. push yourself.. get your goal elf.. " he snapped.

The bit of the old Icilowan immediately forced its way out through his words as she didn't want to disappoint him, slowly she began to grind into him. His claws still wrapped around her body tightened as he did the same. Their bodied somehow fit as she both slowly pressed into each other, Icilowan's thick leg muscles tightened as he squeezed at her body. His lips once again finding their way to her breasts and collar bone. Her body bounced with every thrust as the pace quickened, her body began to sweat as she clawed softly into his back. She moaned out softly to him with the grinding continuing to speed up "It feels so good.. Oh Icilowan.. "

He smirked as his ego inflated even more. Slowly his tail twitched once then again, he was going to try something wether Drareswen liked it or not.. As the slender elf continued to grind into his hard cock his tail slowly began to trace her ass. Almost as if it had a mind of its one Icilowan groaned softly into the air between licks. His tail lined itself up to penetrate as she continued to be pleased by the tremendous dragon cock. Slowly Icilowan went for it.. Drareswen stopped kissing at his neck and groaned out "Stop.. please stop.. don't.. "

Icilowan did nothing but pushed his tail in even further into her ass. He then let out a louder groan and growled softly at her once again. She remembered her place quickly, she was his hoard material and she didn't want to disappoint him in any way. She closed her eyes tightly as they welled up with tears and let him do as he wished. Icilowan's tail slowly began to fuck her ass as he continued to grind into her. She tried to relax a bit but it was hard, the feeling was overwhelming her body.

Icilowan knew that it was hard for her to relax, after all how often do petty bipeds get the chance to go at it with a Draak.. he began to squeeze at her ass slowly and softly and he kissed at her chest and looked up at her. Her eyes still shut were tightly closed, a single tear streamed her cheek as she clawed even harder into his back. Softly he whispered to her "That'a girl"

The words of encouragement did just that, slowly she began to grind into him once again, the feeling of his tail slowly pleasing her just as his cock was, her body quivered as she bounced harder and harder against his body, her back arching gout with every thrust..

Icilowan let a low guttural growl out as he pounded into her body, such a delicate flower with such a flame inside.. Drareswen shook hard as Icilowan's body ravaged at her own it wasn't long before she threw back her head and gasped out a loud scream "Oh yes.. Icilowan... my beast... "

He smirked and only continued. Once again her body was tossed like a doll about on his member, his tail whipping in and out of her ass quickly as she humped against his flesh.

Icilowan couldn't take his eyes off of Drareswen even as he leaned back into the tree even further, he moaned out a loud growl and bit into her shoulder once more, this time a bit too hard as he could taste he punctured her skin a bit, She screamed out in a painful pleasure as her breathing was rapid "Icilowan.. oh yes.. I'm cumming.. " Her words her loud and forceful as her body shook hard, Icilowan laughed as he moaned knowing he got her off, now he could finish his job.. Slowly he positioned himself over her drenched body, his tail now withdrawn from her and behind him,

He licked his lips then began kissing at her passionately. Their tongues slammed into each other as he pounded her hard, he wanted it, and she felt so good, she was tight to his cock and he hadn't ever enjoyed it like this.. Suddenly he snorted loudly as a tiny puff of smoke bellowed from his snout he was about there and his body was trying to release. Drareswen called out his name again as she felt the pressure building within her.

His hands clawed into her breasts as she began to cum, his hard cock pumping her full. She screamed out in another orgasm as he filled her up her lips quickly pressing into his as they finished Settling off in a long hard kiss he withdrew his cock and sat back against the tree. Drareswen laid sill for a moment, body dripping with sweat and cum, She moaned softly and looked up at him. He reached down and pulled her into his arms with a snide smirk upon his face. The sun was setting as he slowly whispered into her ear "I may just like being a biped.. "

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Dragon's Form
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds