• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Dream Come True

A Dream Come True

We lived in the Midlands UK and my ex wife who at this time was 36, she was your average looking redhead, not particularly pretty but different, nice figure almost seductive look with her dark very narrow eyes and deep husky voice she came across as what I suppose you would call a temptress and even though she was not particularly confident when at parties or events men would hover around her like bees round an honey pot. She was prudish on the surface but underneath not so prudish. I think if I knew then what I know now things would have been different but that came down to my naivety. She was brought up in a middle class family and seemed very respectable and interested in living your average everyday life of a Mother and housewife something of which she did very well. I think to describe her sexually would be that she had sex because she thought it to be her duty, we talked about her with other men during sex but on reaching her climax the subject became taboo, when under the influence of alcohol she would become aroused very easily and I would be guaranteed sex she would flirt with other men and enjoyed the attention, her confidence would rise but saying that she would drink very little unless we were going out dancing or some similar activity and then she would drink whatever was put in front of her.

We had a friend he was about 27 who we had known for a few years and who always fancied her, he always flirted with her he was a bit of a clown and I could not help but laugh even though I knew he fancied her like hell but never said anything it was more of a fantasy the thought of him and her, she would cut his hair on a monthly basis when he would spend most his time making her laugh or flirting. He was average looking guy who had just finished in a long term relationship.

This night which was a Saturday night we were going out with friends to a club, disco I suppose you could call it then, my sister and her husband were there and some friends of ours whose husband also fancied her, she really did have this aura that attracted men. My wife had been up since 4:15am because she was at work she started at 5am she finished at 11am and went shopping, so no sleep in the afternoon something she would not have done anyway. She decided to wear a white button up blouse and knee length black skirt basically her normal attire for going out, so she wore a white bra and black knickers with black high heels but no tights she was only 5ft 4in tall so looked good in heels and her breast were 34B our friend left his car at our house and came in the taxi with us. She danced the night away the guys in our group were doing their usual, feeding her drinks like there was no tomorrow she always drunk lager and blackcurrant or southern comfort and she had no idea what she was drinking by the end of the night. She seemed ok well she was a bit high to say the least but conscious until we got her outside, the fresh air hit her and she went out like a candle in the wind, we had to wait for a few moments for the taxi. We got home getting her into the house was a challenge but we managed after a few difficulties, we put her on the sofa sitting her up lying back against the back, head drooping forward she was well gone. Her black skirt had raised showing off her black panties which had see through lace panels on the sides and the front which showed off her red pubic hair, obviously to his delight and he said that he now knew what she wore underneath. I was quite a way down the line as far as alcohol goes so didn't care and just left her like it.

The next challenge was to get her to bed we got her upstairs she tried to assist but it was 1:30am and after a 4:15 start in the morning combined with excessive drink I think her energy levels were suffering. We manoeuvred her into the bedroom laying her on the bed I suggested we pick her up again and take her to the bathroom which we did, at this stage I am sure it was becoming a dream come true for him for me a difficult part of the night something I didn't want. We stood her in front of the toilet basin I asked him to hold her up I lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down I helped him lower her down onto the basin at this stage I think he was expecting to have to leave the room, but I asked him to hold her while I went and pulled the covers back on the bed on my return she was conscious he said she had finished which was a relief so I removed her shoes and her panties which were moist I presume from wetting herself at some time. We escorted her back to the bed holding her up on either side she sat on the edge drifting in and out of consciousness, she looked at us reached out and felt his crotch she opened her eyes looked up I presumed she knew what she was doing. I had that feeling of this is pretty damned erotic not quite right but it's horny feeling which you go extremely hot sweaty and nervous and your heart pounds away. I then said to him I am going for a pee and to make a drink and said just throw her clothes on the floor and have fun, he looked at me with surprise, but then he did have that look of lust about him.

I walked out of the room and left him I went into the toilet and hesitated because even though I had this fantasy of her going with another guy I never really wanted to watch but just wanted to have a peak to see what was happening so I waited to let things progress. I approached the bedroom door which I had partially closed I could see she was naked and so was he and he was half on the bed she was on her back and he was leaning over her fondling her breasts. I crept downstairs and put the kettle on I heard nothing for a short while then heard movement which became a regular sound I was presuming he had actually got up her, I hastily made my way upstairs and kept a distance from the door I could see he was between her legs her knees were raised and she had one hand holding onto the brass bedstead he was thrusting away, up until then it was one of the horniest thing I had ever seen, she looked coherent and responding. I went back downstairs and waited feeling excited and quite worked up. It quietened down for about maybe 3 could be 7 minutes time is difficult to judge in those scenarios then I heard a more intense bumping and what sounded like a flurry of activity I presumed it was over with I heard some movement but I guessed he was getting dressed. I sat on the sofa and then heard him coming down the stairs, he appeared at the door look flustered fully clothed he looked at me shook his head in disbelief and said that it was fantastic. I said that I would wait to see if she said anything and if not I would wait and see what developed; he said she was awake for most of it. He put his shoes on I offered for him to stay but he said he would go home it would not take him long to walk his car was parked on the roadside outside.

I switched everything off and proceeded upstairs I entered the room she was face down head on one side one knee was pushed up the other leg was straighter; her hand was resting on the pillow fingers still touching the bedstead. I now understood the silence then the flurry he had obviously taken her on all fours which is her favourite position and after he had finished she must have just collapsed where she was. I was about to cover her over but could resist in looking and there was quite a wet patch underneath her which was leakage, and on pulling her inner thigh and cheek apart revealed what looked like a very well used messy vaginal opening.

I covered her over and that was it she got up several times during the night to go to the toilet and did not rise until late morning and that was because we had to fetch the children. When we got I was nervous and waited for her to ask what happened but nothing was said and until this day never has been, I don't know if she knew it was him or not I believe she did know. I noticed she had a bite on the inside of her left breast.

I must say that it was probably the most erotic experience of my life I have seen and experienced more extreme encounters and been involved with quite a few threesomes but the fact that it was so personal and there were feeling involved it gave it that edge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Dream Come True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds