A Dream Come True

"Thank you Martins." I said in relief, "You're right of course, I'm leaving tonight. My cottage will explode in the early hours of the morning and, with luck, everyone will think I'm dead."

"I'll 'elp the idea along." he grinned, "Mayhap if your in this neck of the woods yur'll pay a visit, your an' the lady."

"It would be a pleasure." I said shaking his hand.

"Aar, well," he said returning to his gruffness, "I'll be off then, no point worryin' the lady. Luck to your Mr. Carter."

"And to you." I said as he walked away into the night.

An hour later Ashari's craft hummed to a landing, the outer hatch opened and a ramp came down to touch the ground. With a case in each hand I ran across the field, I could see her standing in the entrance smiling at me as I ran up the ramp. Dropping my cases in the airlock I swept her off her feet and kissed her.

"We must hurry," she said breathlessly when I released her a few minutes later, "your people tracked me on the way down."

"How could they do that," I asked picking up my cases and following her into the craft, "your nullifiers should make you invisible to our current technology."

Ashari blushed as the outer and inner doors sighed shut; in my mind I felt a growing embarrassment coming from her.

"I forgot to turn them on." she admitted as we entered the central cabin.

"Ashari I love you, you're so human." I laughed.

"I'm what you would call a scatterbrain at the moment," she sighed as we sat ourselves in the chairs in front of the control panel, "I promise I'm not always like this."

On the screens I could see the ground receding, glancing at the board I smiled, reached out and flipped a switch.

"I'm really not." Ashari laughed as I switched on the nullifiers.

In the distance I could see three small dots swiftly growing larger, at the same time a voice came from the translator demanding that we land and identify ourselves, Ashari increased our speed and we shot up and away from the military planes. The sky quickly changed from blue to black as we left the atmosphere, our course would take us clear of the solar system in a few hours where it would then be safe to us the Jump Drive to scoot to Ashari's home star system.

"Have you ever made love in zero gravity?" Asheri asked removing her robe.

"Of course I haven't." I laughed, "The idea sounds fascinating."

She switched off the artificial gravity field and drifted across to me, her hair flowing in her wake, smiling I held out my arms to catch her and prepared myself to have my dreams come true.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 338 milliseconds