• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Dream Come True Ch. 01

A Dream Come True Ch. 01

"Everyone has heard of the theorized zombie apocalypse; about how a big nuclear accident or virus turns most of the world into brain-dead revenants with a hunger for flesh. Tons of movies were even made about it. But no one knew what would really happen.

In 2042, the world was a scientific masterpiece. Free healthcare, long lives, and advanced technology made life a breeze. The myth of hunger and disease was reduced to the status of a legend. Oil had run out 5 years before but it didn't make much of an impact. Clean energy sources had been mastered over a decade before. Automated vehicles ran on water and pollution was on the decline. Nuclear plants were being taken down and a time of peace had descended on civilization.

America had finally descended into chaos and a new government had stepped in. It was ruled by the Spiritualism faith and was similar to true communism. Everyone was given food allotments, housing, utilities, etc. Citizens worked only 6 hours a day, and they earned credits, not money. Everything had a set price. Hard labor was a myth.

Civilization had finally formed a Utopia. But it would not last long. In the fall of 2042, hospitals began to fill with citizens complaining of body aches, fever, headache, and nausea. It was the classical signs of the influenza virus which had been eradicated twenty years before. A stored anti-viral cure was given to the patients but they did not get better. It got worse and by January 2043, half the planet was sick. No one died of the disease and it seemed to come and go. No one knew what it was. Every day, more and more people became sick. A census revealed that all but about 50 million of the 8 billion people on earth were sick.

The first people to get sick experienced a change on February 23, 2043. It was approximately 10pm and they began to experience severe pain and dizziness. They dropped to the ground where they were and screamed out as their bodies transformed into half animal creatures. They were all different, some wolves, felines, bats, or other animals. They were humanoid animals and they became horrified at what they had become. They rushed to the hospitals to find out what was wrong but no one had the answers. DNA tests indicated that people had experienced a sort of metamorphosis but the animal they shared characteristics with was almost completely random. The only pattern seen was in families. Most members would be in the same genus of animals, like canis, feline, or bats.

It was a shock to the human race. The metamorphosis was a hard change to make. Socially, the world had not changed much. Too many people had undergone the change for it to create prejudices and the remaining normal humans continued to be infected. More and more changed every day.

This change was disturbing, of course, and it traumatized people. It was confusing as well. These "morphs" as they were nicknamed were forced to get used to their state if they wanted to move on with life. Many finally did and a small number went mad. These were locked away like any mentally ill person and the world was forced to change. People took on the habits of the animal they had Changed into. Bats were nocturnal, sensitive to sunlight, and slept hanging upside down. Cats became complete carnivores and were skittish. Dogs had a short attention span and had too much energy.

This metamorphosis had reduced us all to a band of animals. Our human DNA kept us somewhat civilized and we were immune to diseases. In all, it turned out to be a disturbing change but not exactly lethal. The danger in our world wasn't from us."

Marie paused in her lecture to the class and sighed. "It all depends on how you look at it. Some people see it as a curse, some a gift."

She noticed a small koala girl lift her hand and nodded. "Yes, Rebecca? Do you have a question?"

The girl looked down nervously. "Did they ever find out what caused it?"

Marie smiled gently. "There were theories of course, but none were proven. Some said a space-born virus, some a freak mutation, others thought that some kind of nuclear blast had caused it. There was no evidence of a virus or nuclear blast, however, and how could a DNA mutation spread to everyone?"

Another girl, this time a tall cheetah, raised her hand. "Are there any full humans left?"

"Well, Arianna, no one knows for sure," Marie sighed. "There are none known but it is theorized that some could be hidden, if any are left. You can never be sure. Of course, they are not in any danger from us. In the beginning, they were very afraid of us. The animal mutation made us seem barbaric and dangerous. Perhaps they hid because of that. We may never know."

"Alright class, have a great weekend!" Marie called out as the bell rang and everyone started filing out. "I will see you again next week."

Marie began to pack up her notes and glanced around the room to make sure no one was left. She grabbed her bag and locked up before exiting the building. She got in her Chevrolet Ravenette and started the car. She selected her home and it took off. She checked her email and filed off a few responses before the car arrived at the building. She exited the car and walked up to the building's carved wooden door. The retina scan scanned her eye and welcomed her home. She entered and went straight to her bedroom.

After setting down her bag, she stripped off her long skirt and loose shirt before entering the bathroom. She set the Jacuzzi tub to her favorite setting and turned to the mirror. She smiled at her reflection. She was a tall leopard morph with cerulean blue eyes and long black wavy hair. She had two normal c-cup breasts with 6 smaller ones beneath like a cat. Her tail was long enough to touch her calf and her skin was covered in a soft, thin spotted coat of fur. She had a small muzzle with long whiskers and a small pink nose. Unlike most cat morphs, she loved water.

She turned on the digital music player and slipped into the tub. She sighed contentedly and relaxed against the side. The warm water was soothing to her muscles and soon it became hard to stay awake. She soon fell asleep and began to dream.

****

Marie moaned softly as she slowly woke up. Warm, firm hands stroked her back and stomach, teasing her with pleasure. Hot breath blew against her neck and she arched her back, moaning. A soft chuckle sounded in her ear as a warm hand travelled down her stomach and slipped between her legs. She gasped as it found her aching bud and teased it lightly. She whimpered pleadingly but it continued to tease her.

She mewed softly as the hand slipped further down and slipped a finger into her virgin hole. His soft gasp as he found her virgin barrier only stoked the flame of her arousal even higher.

"Please," she mewled softly. "I want you."

"Not yet," he whispered in her ear. His hand slipped back up to her aching clit and began to rub it vigorously. She arched her back as she started to pant heavily.

"Please," she whimpered, not quite sure what she was pleading for. "Please..."

He gently moved her to her hands and knees and pressed his snout eagerly into her swollen sex. She yowled as he lashed her clit with his tongue, driving her close to the breaking point.

"Ahhhhh!" She cried out as she came hard. She fell limp against him and he helped her back down to a laying position and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you," he murmured gently.

She purred softly and turned her head to look at him. No one was there. Her purrs turned to a soft mewl of pain....

Marie's eyes snapped open and she sat up in the tub. She had dreamt of him again and again she did not get to see him. He always disappeared before she could see him. It wasn't just a dream... it couldn't be...

It felt so real.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Dream Come True Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds