• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Dream Cum True

A Dream Cum True

My friend Judy called me one day and told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend of 7 years. She was heartbroken and really needed a friend right about now.

She asked me if I would be able to get away from the hubby and kids for a couple of days because she just needed someone to talk to. I said let me see what I can do.

After checking with my husband and explaining what had happened, I told her that I could get away and we should go to a spa for the weekend.

We arrived at the Day & Night hot springs spa and checked in. We decided to share a room to cut down on the cost.

That first day we both got Swedish massages for 50 minutes and sat in the hot springs and talked. They had a restaurant so we had dinner and drinks. We were really tipsy and decided to call it a day. Tomorrow we would do the water aerobics and get in the roman tub.

We left and went to the store and bought some Alize to drink that evening. When we got back to the room we drank and I decided to take a shower.

When I came out, Judy decided to take a shower as well. While she was showering I did my normal ritual of applying lotion and perfume. By the time she got out of the shower, I was just finishing up.

Judy said, "What is that wonderful perfume you are wearing?" I said, "Happy." She said, "Let me use some." Then she said, "Let me smell it on you." Judy walked over to me and smelled my neck. I still had the towel wrapped around me and she began to make her way down to my cleavage.

Next, she took an intoxicating smell down my breast. I began to get aroused. No, I got wet. Then out of the clear blue she started fondling my breast.

I am a married woman I thought...but that is as far as that thought went. I looked into her eyes as she stood over me, and the next thing I knew we were engaged in a long deep kiss.

Then, I took the towel that was wrapped around her and pulled it a part. There she stood in front of my completely naked. Her body was amazing. She was Peruvian with light skin. I looked her body and took in all its beauty.

I began to caress her breast as she had caressed mine earlier. Then, a sudden urge to suck her pink nipples came over me.

I started sucking on her nipples and pulling and tugging on them with my lips. I began to get wetter and wetter.

Then, I began to suck down her stomach until I reached her clean shaven pussy. It only had a little hair on it (reminded me of mine, but not quite as neat).

I took a deep breath and began to trace the lining of her love with my tongue. It felt great. Next, I let my tongue out of its cave and began to lick up and down it. It was amazing how sweet it tasted, with a little bit of pungent taste.

I stuck my tongue in her hole and all of her juices started to flow onto my tongue. I gently grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to my mouth.

I was in heaven. I couldn't get enough of this pretty pink pussy. After she came on my tongue she pushed me back and said, "One good turn deserves another." I lay on my back and she began to suck on my breast with vigor. She couldn't get enough of my 38 DDs.

I secretly wished she would make her way down to my love box. Slowly, but definitely surely she did. And as soon as she began to lick it, I immediately began to cum. The anticipation was too great. I don't know if she did a good job or not but the sight of this beautiful woman between my legs, sucking and fucking my pussy was too good to be true.

This marked the start of something wonderful. I had often dreamed of a woman between my legs enjoying all I had to offer and my dream finally came true.

It is funny. We didn't talk about her man troubles for the rest of the night...I wonder why?

Stay tuned to the next chapter of me and Judy finding our dreams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Dream Cum True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds