• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Dream Cum True Ch. 02

A Dream Cum True Ch. 02

Well since the last time I told you the story of my hot redheaded wife a few things have changed. First off we had a deck put on the house with a 6 person hot tub. Next is that she finally is open about being BI.

We had a long talk after the first time I found her with another woman and she said that she like being with women as well as men. I told her I don't have a problem with that as long she involves me from time to time.

We had a deck warming party in the early fall just the nights started to get cool. It was great; every body had a good time. We talked and laughed and drank A LOT. After everyone had left my wife and her friend where still talking when she told me that Ann was too cocked to drive and she wanted to sleep over. O.K. with me I said.

Ann is a hot little thing about 5' tall long black hair about waist long and she can't be more that 100 pounds. She has tiny little tits with the biggest nipples I ever seen. My wife was right she was COCKED.

After I locked the house and turned out the lights I went back to the deck and climbed back into the hot tub I turned it up full and just waited. As sure as I figured the ladies came back out and climbed in with me. I sat back and watched as Ann stated things moving. She was kissing my wife and feeling her breasts through her top.

I could hear moans coming from my wife as Ann kept feeling her tits. Ann stood up and striped off her bra and panties. God what a fine looking body she has. My wife removed her bra and panties and went right back to Ann lips. She was pinching her nipples that just kept getting bigger and bigger. Soon Ann was sitting on the edge of the tub and my wife had her face in between her legs. She started to lick all around her Black haired pussy, kissed her thigh and clawed at her ass cheeks. Ann was going nuts from all this. I went to Ann and started to kiss her lips and tweak her nipples. She stuck her tongue so far into my mouth I thought I was gonna gag.

My wife reached her hands up to find Ann's nipples but found my hand instead. She took my hand and pulled it down to her tits. Her nipples where just as hard and as long as Ann's where. I pinched and pulled them; she moaned into Ann's pussy. I moved my hand from my wife's tits down to her pussy and rubbed it. She wiggled her ass and spread her legs wider. I took the hint and moved in behind her. I rubbed the head of my dick around her pussy lips and her little asshole. She reached back and spread her lips open so I stuffed my dick into her. She was so wet I slid all the way in with one thrust. Balls deep in her I stayed still for a minute and just enjoyed the warmth of her pussy.

I started to pump slowly enjoying the feel of her tight hot pussy. She moaned into Ann's cunt as she continued to lick and suck her.

My wife was starting to move around on my dick I pumped faster and harder, Ann she really moaning and squirming around on the edge of the hot tub, she let out a scream and we both knew she hot cum. Ann slid back down into the water and tried to catch her breath as I kept fucking my wife from behind. So my wife was screaming and cumming hard. Ann got beside us and started to play with my wife's nipple with one hand and rub my balls with the other. That was all I could take, I blasted a load into my wife's pussy so hard I though my dick was going to burst.

We all sat back and enjoyed the bubbles for a while until Ann said she needed to lie down. The ladies went into the house as I closed up the hot tub and turned off the lights. When I got to the bedroom the ladies where lying on the bed talking about the party. My wife told me that she was ready to see how good Ann could fuck; we lay on both sides of Ann and started to caress her body. I was feeling her fine little tits as my wife was rubbing her thighs and hairy pussy. I slowly kissed my way down Ann's body sucking each hard little nipple until my reached her dark haired pussy. She spread her legs just enough for me to smell her sent, she smelled so sweet that I pushed her legs open and started to lick her hot wet cunt.

I looked up through her pussy hair to see my wife slipping her fire red pussy down on Ann's mouth. Ann pulled my head into her pussy and held me there until she came all over my face. By this time I was hard as a rock again so I got on my knees and slid into Ann's hot pussy. I played with her clit as I slowly pumped her. My wife was about ready to cum again (I could tell from her moans.) She rode Ann's face and tongue for another minute or so and let out a scream that must have been heard down the block as she flooded Ann's face with her cum.

My wife fell off Ann and lay on the bed panting trying to breath, all she could say was WOW! I was deep into Ann's pussy and she was squirming around on my dick. I sucked her nipples and kissed her deeply, soon she was ready for another good cum. I started to really pump her hard and fast as she screamed out MY WIFE'S name. HOLY SHIT. That did it I let loose with a load into her and thought I was gonna lose one of my nut through the end of my dick.

I started to get soft and fell out of Ann's pussy with about a quart of cum. I kissed my wife passionately for a minute. She said that she had never been happier with sex since she had found the pleasure a man and a woman could give her. I told her that I would do my best to please her whenever she needed, and also that whenever she needed to satisfy her need for a woman's touch that she should do what had to be done. She kissed me and we fell asleep.

Needless to say we all slept through the nigh and very soundly I might add. I was the first to wake up as usual (I'm up the same time every day) so I went to the kitchen and started coffee. I was about to go out and check out the damage from the party the night before when I realized I was still naked. I went back to the bedroom to get my robe, both ladies where still sound asleep I grabbed my robe and went out to the deck.

Not too bad just some empty bottles all the food trays got brought in after the party. I went to check out the hot tub and found two bra's and two pairs of panties I though to myself what a great night. I picked them up and went back into the house.

I got a coffee and went to start a fire to get rid of the chill. Going back to the bedroom I looked in and saw the ladies wrapped up in each others arms still sleeping. I went back to the living room and sat by the fire. A few minutes later Ann came out of the bedroom (still naked) and looking chilly she sat on the sofa with me and I put a blanket around her. I asked her how she wanted her coffee and went to get it for her. When I returned with the coffee I sat under the blanket with her and we talked about last night.

She told me that since her old man left her she had not really wanted a lot of sex, but last night turned every thing around for her. I told her that she was a very beautiful woman and that she could always count on me when ever she need some. She kissed me and we held each other close. Feeling her hot naked skin against me made me get hard and she felt my dick grow she reached for it and started to stroke it slowly. As we kissed deeply I felt her nipples. I was amazed at how long they really where. She put her head under the blanket and took me in her mouth and started to suck me. She took all of. Her chin was on my balls, man Could she suck! A couple of minutes of that was all I could take and I exploded down her throat. She swallowed every drop she came up from under the blanket smiling at me. I love to suck dick too she said.

My wife came out of the bedroom and sat under the blanket with us, we made plans the day. Ann left to check on her apartment and her cat; she said she would be back later. My wife and I sat by the fire and decided to take a shower. Standing in the shower and soaping her hot body was fantastic; soon I was on my knees licking her hot red pussy she tasted great and she came fast. I lay on my back in the shower and she climber onto my dick and sank all the way down. We fucked like animals for ten minutes. Trying off she said she really enjoyed having Ann in our bed I told her I did also.

We went about our day of shopping and normal stuff but I could not get the sight of the two beautiful women out of my head.

About 4:00pm Ann returned with a weekend bag.

WHAT A WEEKEND THAT WAS.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Dream Cum True Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 369 milliseconds