A Dream For Papa

"Colleen!" I screamed, as I woke. I scrambled around a little, looking for her, before my eyes glanced over to the picture of her I keep on my nightstand, the one we used at her funeral. There was a strand of what I instantly knew was cum dripping down it, and following its trajectory, I found a huge puddle of cum immediately in front of me in the bed. I guess I'd come for real during that dream. I reached for tissues to sop that up, and had just finished cleaning the picture when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. My clock said 3:20, so my first guess was that my scream had woken up my family.

Putting on my robe, I went to the door. There stood Callie, in one of my old superhero t-shirts that she likes to sleep in, with tears on her face, and clearly ready to cry some more, she looked so scared. "Papa, can I come in?"

"Of course, honey. What's wrong? Bad dream?" I walked over to my recliner in the media nook, expecting her to sit in the other chair, but instead she sat on the left armrest, resting her head on my left shoulder, with her legs partly on mine.

"That's the thing. It wasn't a bad dream, it was delightful. Mom was laying with me in bed, and we talked and talked. But I think I need to start with a dream I had last night. Y'see, I dreamed I was in a delivery room, with you there as my labor coach, and when the baby wasn't coming out, I had to have a c-section, and afterwards when the baby was latched onto my boob, I turned to you and said..."

"Say hello to your son, Papa," I said.

She sat up and stared at me. "How... how did you know that?"

"Same dream, somehow, but I only remember the OR part, and when you said that in the dream, I woke up. But I knew immediately that it had to mean we'd had sex at some point for him to be my son. And now I don't think it was so much a dream as a message, either from your mom, or from god herself, to make me more aware of you sexually. And I've been SO aware of you ever since I woke up, and I was struggling with it. But your mom just appeared to me in what seemed to me to be another dream, but now I don't think it was. We made love, just like we used to. And when we were done, she turned to me and said it was okay, what I was feeling about you, because god wants us together. Our son is important."

"And his name is going to be Toby, right?" I nodded. "But Papa, I didn't need that first dream to become aware of you sexually. I've had a crush on you since the day mom brought you to my 12th birthday party to introduce you to me. I think that was actually the first time I ever got wet down there. And it kinda scared me, to be that attracted to my mom's boyfriend, that I used saying I wanted mom to get back with dad as an excuse to push away from you, while fantasizing that you'd still be available when I turned 18, so you could be my boyfriend instead of hers."

"Eventually, that turned into wanting you never to leave, even if it meant I'd only be your step daughter, not your girlfriend and being happy for mom that she got such a great guy. But you always made me horny, especially when I could hear you and mom fuck, and you still do. I'm sorry I was such a bitch in those first few years. Forgive me?"

"Forgiven a long time ago, hon. What matters today is how we feel about each other today. I've loved you like you were my own daughter for a dozen years, but didn't ever guess you were attracted, and I blocked any sexual thoughts of you away until today. But they were there, as I noticed you developing, just not compatible with a father-daughter relationship. And that's my concern now. No matter what messages we appear to be getting from god or mom to get together, if we take this step, I don't think there's any going back to being father-daughter, if this doesn't work. And the thought of losing you and Marie that way scares me. A lot."

She responded by reaching for my right hand, and pulling it between her legs, until my fingers reached her pussy lips, which were soaked. She had no panties on under my old shirt. I began a light stroking across them. She purred and said, "I noticed the way you were looking at me today, but thought I was imagining it, after dreaming about our baby being born. I'm so glad I wasn't. I'm ready to cross that line, and I'm never going to want to go back, and I'm going to make damn sure you never want to leave me, ever!" She pulled the tie to my robe, and pulled it open, revealing my erect prick. "I think he wants this, as much as I do. Make love to me, Papa." She grabbed me and started stroking, slowly but firmly, just the way I like.

"Do we need protection?" I gasped.

"What for? God wants Toby conceived, right? It should not surprise you that I'm at the right point in my cycle for that to happen right now. And you know the dream I had tonight? It was Mom talking to me for what felt like hours, all about what she and you did in bed and how to turn you on. When I woke, my hands were between my legs, my panties were soaked and down by my ankles, and when I realized she had just given me her permission to fuck you, the tears you saw were of joy, mixed with fear that you'd turn me down. You aren't going to, are you? Because I swear, if I have to tie you down in your sleep, jerk you off and stuff that sperm up my pussy by hand, Toby is going to be born nine months from now. So, what's it going to be?"

"This." I put my left arm around her waist, pulled my right hand out from between her legs to put them under her knees, shifted my weight so I could stand, and carried her to my bed, that I knew would be OUR bed from this night forward. She kissed my neck and face over and over the whole way.

Laying her down on the mattress, she felt a little of the wetness from my earlier cum, and giggled. "I guess mom really got you off earlier. This wet spot is huge!" She pulled off her T-shirt, letting me see her gorgeous body completely nude for the first time.

Shrugging off my robe, I climbed into bed, winding up between her legs, and said, "I think we'll just have to make this spot bigger, then sleep on the other side. If we have two wet spots, we'll have to change the sheets.". I brought my dick down to her pussy, and slid it between her lips, which were still drenched. "I don't think either of us needs foreplay right now, do you?"

"Fuck, no. Fuck me now. Give me Toby, Papa."

I slipped my dick into her tight little pussy, until I was all the way in her, then said "I love you, Callie."

"Isn't that just like a man? Get the pussy first and then say 'I love you'? I love you too, Papa."

As I began a slow stroking, I asked "Maybe you should just call me Dave now?"

"Nope, you're Papa. Enough talking. Fuck me. I want it harder, now." She bucked her hips to make it clear.

I gave her what she wanted, alternating short fast strokes with longer strokes so hard she was almost bouncing off the mattress. Kissing her luscious breasts turned into sucking her nipples, and each time I would bite one, she would come, and her pussy would clamp down on me, just as her mother's had. After half a dozen of these, I felt my sperm rising, and I ejaculated into her for what felt like a whole minute. It was perhaps the best orgasm of my life, as I poured my love for Callie AND Colleen into her.

As soon as I pulled out of her and rolled to the side, she lifted her legs, over her head, until her knees were resting on the headboard behind her. "What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"If you think I'm going to let any of these swimmers leak out onto the bed, you're insane. They're all going to reach my uterus. Come to momma, Toby."

I laid by her side, and drew up my knees to help support her back, while my hand caressed her legs, trying to keep her from cramping. "Mmm, that feels nice,", she purred. And turned her face to kiss me, softly, then fiercely, then softly again.

We stayed that way for about 15 minutes, when she wanted to let her legs down. No cum leaked from her pussy, so I guess it accomplished what she wanted it to. We moved over to the dry side of the bed, and cuddled, facing each other. I asked, "So, now what? We've crossed that line we agreed we couldn't go back from. You may be pregnant with our son, and if you are, what do we tell people about it?"

"What's wrong with the truth? I've had a crush on you since I was 12 that has turned into adult love, and you fell in love with me after mom died, after loving me in a different way just as long, but love is love, we've just added sex to it. It's not like you're twice my age any more - you were 25 when you met mom and she was 31, while I was 12. But now I'm 24 and you're 37. I bet if you had ever set up a dating profile, 24 would have been an acceptable age for you, because I knew you wanted kids with mom, but she never caught. That 13 year age difference is going to matter less and less every year. It doesn't matter to me at all."

"And me being your step-dad? I think people will have an issue with that."

"Maybe. But it's not like this is incest. We're not biologically related, after all. Our relationship started out of the love between you and mom, and a different bond developed between us. It continued after she died because you love Marie and me, and we love you right back. You're as much like a dad to her as you are a grandfather. I am right where I've wanted to be for half of my life, in your arms, freshly fucked, and ready to be the mother of your children, and I'll be damned if anyone's going to tell me that's wrong. You're my family now, if that's what you want."

"Then, I've got a two-part question for you: Callie, will you marry me, and allow me to adopt Marie?"

"Yes, and yes! She's needed a dad, and you're actually closer in age to a lot of her classmate's dads than their granddads, and some are even older than you. If you hadn't asked to adopt her, I would have asked you to. After all, you'd be her step dad once we marry, and Brad's never going to step up. What would be weird would be you continuing to be her grandfather while being her brother's daddy. I already know what kind of husband you'll be, from watching you with mom. I just hope I can be as good a wife to you as she was."

I pulled her closer, and kissed her. "Sweetie, this isn't a competition, between your mom and you, to see who loves me more, or better, or to see who I love more. Your mom is part of both of us, heart and soul, and her love is part of how we love each other, and make love to each other. I know I felt her beside me the whole time I was making love to you, and from your eyes I can tell you felt her there, too. I can't separate her love from yours and from mine in order to put them on some scale, and would never try. I just plan on basking in all of it, for a long time."

She shuddered, and said, "Papa, I just felt mom kiss my cheek, and heard her say 'Love him well, sweetie. He'll never hurt you. Goodbye. We'll see each other some day.'"

"And she told me 'Hurt her, and you'll come back as a slug next time round.' Yuck." We laughed and snuggled a little more, and fell asleep, both dreaming of our son growing up.

We confirmed that Callie was pregnant with the earliest pregnancy test we could find, and that night I presented her with her mom's engagement ring, sized down to fit her finger, and proposed again on my knee, as Marie clapped beside us.

Telling our families didn't turn out to be as hard as we thought. Several of the aunts and grandmothers, even my own mom, were well aware of Callie's crush, just from observing us over the years, and they'd respected her privacy enough to never hint at it, nor had they discouraged it. They were ecstatic that it had blossomed into more. The rest were just happy for us, even Callie's Dad, who wasn't thrilled, but wouldn't oppose it. His two brothers, Callie's uncles, teased me about Callie still calling me "Papa Dave", though. She kept insisting it was to keep from confusing Marie, but I think she liked the naughtiness of calling me Papa while fucking me, usually screaming it out when she came. And I admit, that made me hot, too.

Marie was through the roof. "You mean you get to be my dad?!! Can I still call you Papa, though? I like it more than 'Dad'."

"Of course, sweetie. So long it's always said with love."

"Yay, Papa!"

Callie and I married two months later, the same date as my anniversary to Colleen, surrounded by our families again. It was also Marie's birthday, too, and she loved being the flower girl and birthday girl on the same day. We both felt Colleen looking down on us with a smile, although she didn't speak with us ever again. We had both wedding cake and birthday cake. We toasted each other with ginger ale, then got to watch as our family and friends got blitzed. We honeymooned in Barbados, but never came out of the hotel room to see it. I totally lost count of our orgasms.

Ultrasounds had confirmed our baby was a boy. Callie chose David as his middle name, and we redecorated what had been her bedroom as a boy's room, moving my media equipment in there while we set up a nursery in its place in the master, intending to switch them back in a few years.

Turd-with-legs Brad jumped at the chance to surrender his parental rights to Marie so I could adopt, as it relieved him of any child support responsibilities. It took a few months, but my adoption petition was approved, a week before Callie's due date.

When I got off the phone with the adoption lawyer and gave Callie the news, she looked down at her feet, then looked up and said, "I guess you gain two children today. My water just broke." She called her doctor, while I called my parents to meet us at the hospital so they could sit with Marie.

At the hospital, we were checked into a delivery room. I looked at Callie and asked, "Same?"

She nodded. "Did you doubt it?"

"Not really. Just checking."

Her doctor came in, did her exam, and told us that while Callies' water had broken, the baby had not dropped into the birth canal, and appeared too big to do so. Callie nodded again, when I looked at her. So we were off to the OR. The operation and delivery went exactly as I remembered it from the dream-that-wasn't-a-dream, and when Callie looked at me and said,"Say hello to your son, Papa," my heart filled with love.

I said, "Hi, Toby!" and pinched myself, just to be sure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds