A Dress Up Party with the Girls

I looked back down and saw Janelle holding my legs in the air as she kneeled with the dildo still in my ass.

"Are you done already Mike?"

I was still struggling to catch my breath but one thing was certain. I was not done. I looked over at Kelsey who was kneeling quietly beside me.

"I want Kelsey next." I said.

Janelle just smiled and started thrusting again. Immediately the pressure returned to my prostate and I moaned again. Terri started lowering herself back onto me just as I saw Kelsey straddle me and with a wink slide my dick inside of her.

The rest of that night was a blur. Eventually Terri came, then me and Kelsey. The four of us lay there in a pile for a good amount of time talking. I didn't think for a moment of taking off my lingerie and the girls were having way too much fun asking me how I felt.

I felt really good.

Eventually we fell asleep, although I was awoken by Janelle mounting me just like Kelsey and Lucy when she remembered she hadn't cum. She motioned to be silent but I smiled mischievously and started making my most feminine moans, waking up the girls. Soon I had Lucy's butt plug in my ass and came one more time with Janelle, then fell asleep with it still in, completely exhausted.

The next day we had breakfast in our lingerie and the girls insisted I keep my clothes for future slumber parties.

I insisted on keeping all three sets. I wonder what it's like being a french maid and having an orgy with four women?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds