• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Drive, A Bath, A Fantasy

A Drive, A Bath, A Fantasy

I was on my home from work, thinking about old friends I had recently reunited with through a popular on-line network. I was also pondering my future. My job was ending, and though I was happy to transition into another field, I wasn't sure that transition was going to come to fruition. I struggled with what I wanted to do and what my family wanted/expected from me. I wanted to write, to be an author of non-fiction, fiction and erotica. How could I tell my husband this? Would he support me? Who would make my house payment while I waited to be accepted and published?

My thoughts bounced back to my friend. He was adorable in high school and looked pretty much the same now from the pictures I was able to see on his site. I was on the chubby side and I was happy to see that he was still chubby, too. Chubby is a turn on for me and I was secretly happy to see he wasn't a buffed stud.

I thought of the way he used to kiss me -- soft little pecks on the cheeks, nose and lips. The way he sat next to me and held me tightly to him during our lunch period together. I was remembering way back to high school! I was approaching my 20th year out of that place, but my mind was pushing back toward the sanctity of that little school. Every time we saw each in the hallway, we touched. Just soft hand holds or brushes against the arm or a quick hug. I was remembering the intimate, non-sexual feeling as though I had just hugged him good-bye.

Feeling self-conscious, even though I was alone, I repositioned myself in my seat and tried to pay attention to my driving. I reached my hand down to adjust my seatbelt and rubbed against my left nipple. I was shocked to feel the hardness of it, not realizing how my body was physically reacting to my high school memories. As if in waves, I began to respond to thoughts of his current picture, the ideas that had been forming in the back of my mind since I reconnected with him.

I moved my hand over my nipples, feeling their hardness, feeling the heat ignite within me, the warmth between my legs, the desire to stop my car and masturbate. I rolled my windows down in the freezing weather and continued home, trying to force any sexual thoughts about anyone other than my husband to the back of my mind.

After my motherly duties were complete, I asked my husband if he wanted a blow job, hoping it would lead to more for me. He turned me down, again. My body continued to remind me of its need, the desire I had to fuck, to suck cock, to have my pussy licked, to have my nipples sucked, my ass grabbed, squeezed and fucked. I was shocked at my thoughts -- they were so harsh! I was usually into soft romance, not hard-core sex. Today was different. I could not get the thoughts of my friend out of my mind. I wondered if he would be a gentle lover or if he would consent to porn fucking?

Appalled at myself for thinking of someone other than my husband, and of the waves of heat that swept through me when I thought of how nice it would be to just be fucked, I decided to read a favorite book. I couldn't concentrate, so I drew a warm bubble bath and relaxed my weary body.

The too-hot water distracted my attention and I was able to settle down to read. I moved my feet up the edge of my garden tub and slid my torso down into the water to fully cover my large breasts. The water moved against my clitoris with a gentle wave and sent my body reeling. My legs spread gently of their own accord and more gentle waves lapped at me. I put my book down, closed my eyes and rested my head against the tub. There was no energy left in me to continue the fight. I touched my hardened nipples, circled them with my fingers, pinching and teasing one then the other. My right hand drifted into the water, feeling, exploring my most sensual areas.

I moved my left breast up to my lips and flicked my nipple several times while I stroked my clit with my right hand. The warm water lapped with each movement I made, kissing my asshole, tickling my lips, causing me to get even hotter. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was alone in the bathroom, a hand on my breast, a hand between my legs again. I was not going to use my fingers to masturbate tonight. I wanted to fuck. I climbed out of the tub, leaving the water in but drying myself off. I crept into my closet and pulled down the sex toy box. I rummaged through looking for the right vibrator to use as I wished more than anything I had a clit licker. "I'll have to get one of those soon," I thought to myself as I found my silver bullet and warming lubricant. I put a battery in it and proceeded to my bed.

After propping my pillows up high, I set the vibrator on low, put it in my mouth, and then rubbed it over my nipples and down my stomach to tickle the spot just above my clit. I added a little lubricant to my toy and turned up the speed before I brushed it along my clit causing a shock of electricity to jolt through me. I was really horny now. I could feel my juices dripping out of my cunt to my ass.

Closing my eyes, I imagined not one, but two people with me. I thought of my friend, the way he looked in his pictures now, the tanned skin, dark hair and eyes. I imagined him stripping in front of me, slowly, showing me all of his gorgeous chubby body. I dreamt of running my hands over his soft belly, licking the line of hair that ran from his belly button down. I couldn't imagine the size of his member -- was it big? Small? Did it matter at this point? No. I just wanted to feel his body next to mine, to feel him on me, in me, holding me, kissing me, fucking me.

The other person I imagined was a non-descript female. I could only see that she had plump lips, long brown hair, large breasts and a nicely trimmed pussy. She wasn't thin, but she wasn't as chubby as me, either. I imagined her to love the chubbier sort so that I could feel comfortable with myself. I've never had sex with a woman before, and though I fantasize about it, I've never imagined a threesome. She stood naked to the side of us. Rather than chance shouting someone's name I might actually know while having sex with my husband, I gave these two people generic names. He would be known as Joe and she would be known as Jane.

Joe leaned down to take my left nipple between his teeth, running his hand down my face, neck and stomach. He moved his fingers through my trimmed pubic hair and flicked my clit. I inhaled sharply and grabbed his cock, stroking it gently. I wanted fucked so badly I didn't know if would be able to contain myself. I wanted to suck his cock and lick Jane's pussy at the same time.

I turned the vibrator speed down so that it was barely moving before plunging it into my dripping cunt. I didn't want to cum before my imaginary sex was over!

Jane pushed my legs further apart and placed her body so that our pelvic areas touched. Placing her face next to mine, she began kissing me on the mouth, the neck and teasing my right nipple. Joe's hand left my body and began rubbing her back and squeezing her ass. I pulled her up to my face and kissed her with such furious energy, Joe looked up at us. He pinched my nipple hard enough to break the kiss and then moved his mouth to mine. Our kiss was soft, but still full of passion and desire. Jane watched us and then began licking my nipples, sucking each one, guiding Joe's hand over her body, then my body, back and forth, over and over, as she worked her way to my pussy.

I gasped and opened my eyes. I was going to cum before my fantasy was over. I pulled the bullet out of my cunt and rubbed it over my nipples. Giving myself a minute to cool down, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again.

Jane's tongue toyed with my pussy. She flicked it fast and furiously around the labia, kissing my thighs, kissing my belly, running her hands through my hair, sticking her fingers in my cunt and then flicking my clit with her tongue. It felt so good. I really wanted to lick her pussy. I also wanted to suck Joe's cock. I pulled him to me and licked his shaft furiously, getting it ready to slide down my throat. I shifted slightly to my side and plunged down his shaft, his hair tickling my nose. It felt so good to have someone lick my pussy while I sucked this perfect cock.

I put more lubrication on my bullet and turned up the speed a notch before I tickled my clit with it once more. "I really need to get a clit licker," I thought. Closing my eyes again, I went back to my fantasy. My body was ready to explode, but I continued to fight it. I wanted this fantasy to play out a little longer.

Joe was about to cum, so he pulled free of my mouth. I looked at Jane and told her I wanted to lick her pussy. Joe said he wanted to fuck me. We switched places so that Jane lay where I was laying and I was between her legs. I had never licked pussy before and I was a bit hesitant. I flicked my tongue out to test a spot of her soft, swollen, pink flesh. She inhaled sharply. Joe watched me, his cock getting harder. I realized the power I had in this position and flicked my tongue against her clit again. Another gasp from her, another cock jump from him. I asked him if he wanted to help me and without a word, he knelt beside me. We took turns licking her pussy - alone, together, kissing her and each other, and touching her body.

Eventually, I pushed him out of the way. I was so horny I couldn't stand it anymore and I wanted to feel his cock in my dripping pussy. Jane was about to cum so I stopped licking her to move about her body and kiss her everywhere. I focused on her big tits. They were soft and the nipples were large like mine. I put one nipple in my mouth while I squeezed the other breast. Joe had moved me to the side a bit so that he could reach Jane's cunt with his fingers.

I was dazed and confused. I was in my bed, my hands touching my body, my silver bullet humming happily in my cunt, and against my clit. I wanted to stick it up my ass, but nothing had ever been in my ass. I was so turned on by my fantasy that I decided to put more lubricant on my bullet and gently slid it into my asshole. It hurt a little, making me tense up. I relaxed a bit and tried it again. With just a bit of pressure, I began to push the bullet in my ass and the wave of pleasure that coursed through nearly made me cry out. Moving the bullet slowly in and out of my ass, I got back to my fantasy.

I felt Joe's left hand move beside me and saw him dipping his fingers in Jane's pussy. She let out another gasp and I bit her right nipple and pinched her left. I told Joe I wanted him to fuck me. He slapped his big cock on my lower back as he stuck three of his fingers into Jane. I moved from Jane's wonderful breasts to her pussy. There was no way I was letting him fuck her pussy and not mine.

Joe pulled his fingers out of her dripping cunt and rubbed her juices all over his throbbing cock. I looked back and saw him put his head back and close his eyes as he stroked himself a few times. I turned to take him in my mouth just before he opened his eyes. He pulled out of my mouth and told me to lick some more pussy or suck more tit because it was his turn with me. Smiling, I returned to the wonder breasts before me. I put two of my fingers in Jane's dripping cunt and began licking and sucking her large breasts, rolling the nipples between my teeth and circling them with my tongue.

Joe, still standing at the end of the bed, raised my bottom to him. He knelt down and sucked at my cunt. "Oh, God!" I screamed. I had never felt anyone suck my cunt before. He flicked his tongue on my clit and shoved his tongue into my wet mass. I quickly repositioned myself down Jane's body, to her gloriously wet cunt. I sucked at her cunt, swallowing her juices.

This fantasy was getting to be too much. Still moving my bullet slowly in and out of my ass, I decided I needed more. I removed my bullet and ran to my toy box. I got out an 8" dildo and ran back to the bed. I lubed up my 8" friend and after gently placing the bullet back into my ass, I put my 8" dildo into my dripping pussy. The pain and pleasure was overwhelming. I knew it would only be a matter of seconds before I came all over myself, my toys and my bed. I needed to get back to my fantasy.

Joe repositioned himself behind me and put his cock against my cunt. The head felt much bigger next to my cunt than it had in my mouth. I was so excited, I could hardly contain myself. My movement with Jane plunged his cock into my dripping cunt causing me to gasp. His cock felt so good. He began moving in me, rocking at first but increasing his speed with each thrust. I sucked and licked Jane between each of Joe's thrusts. Jane's breath was coming quickly. Her hands were on her breasts, her fingers pinching her nipples. Joe's hands were on my waist holding me, rocking me to the rhythm he wanted. I gasped as the first wave hit. I sucked on Jane's clit and plunged three fingers into her. She came in waves, her pussy juices dripping down her cunt, coming onto my face, in my mouth, down my chin. It tasted so good.

I came again as Joe continued to move in and out of my pussy. Jane had moved to position herself under us, her pussy close to my face in a sixty-nine position so that she could lick Joe's balls as he banged into me. I licked Jane's pussy, lapping up cum still flowing out of her. I could hear her licking Joe's balls, rubbing her hands on his legs and ass. He pulled out of my cunt just as I came hard. Jane moved to lick my cunt, drinking my juices, keeping my orgasm coming. I wondered what happened to Joe just as I felt his dick against my asshole. I tensed up as I felt him try to enter me. He pulled back and told me to relax. Jane had stuck her fingers deep inside my wet cunt and then rubbed my ass with the juice.

Joe tried again. I could feel the lubrication this time and relaxed a bit. I let Jane continue her kissing and licking of my pussy and began licking hers. I felt more pressure on my ass before I succumbed to the intense painful pleasure. I moved back against Joe's cock to let him know I was ready. He began to ever-so-slowly rock me.

He was so gentle I nearly forgot I was having good porn sex. I buried my face in Jane's pussy, dipping my fingers into her juices before circling her ass with my fingers.

I felt Joe's need increasing and he began rocking me faster and longer. The sensation was indescribable. Joe was fucking my ass, Jane was licking my pussy, I was licking pussy and I exploded. Every single nerve in my body was quaking and quivering. I was unable to breath, unable to continue licking Jane, unable to stay on all fours. My orgasm rocked my body so hard, I fell on to Jane's body.

I tried to lick her off and as I was doing that, she was sucking Joe's balls. I felt his body give a slight shudder before he quickly pulled out of me. Somehow I got turned around in time to see Joe rip a condom off his pulsing cock, give it a few quick strokes and cum all over our faces. We licked the length of his shaft, sucked the juice from the head of his dick, and massaged his balls with our hands and mouths. We collapsed in a heap of naked, spent bodies.

I opened my eyes again, still confused. I needed to come, I knew I was going to come, but I didn't know if I should move the bullet or the 8" dildo. My body was a mass of built up desire, quaking at my imagination, quaking at the anticipation of what was to come. I tweaked the 8" dildo, moving it more in line with my G spot and then I moved the bullet, turning up the speed a bit. I got dizzy, my breath caught and then I felt the heat and waves rip through my body. My face flushed, my stomach tightened and I put a pillow over my face before I cried out in the pure ecstasy. Multiple orgasms rocked my body.

I eventually recovered enough energy to clean my toys and put them away and slink down into my cooling bath. I was spent. I had just gotten comfy when my husband walked in. I could see the bulge before he unzipped his pants and held his dick out to me. I took it in my hand, pulled him closer to me and swallowed him, loving the feeling of a cock in my mouth, and wishing there would be a pussy waiting for us in my bed.

1

© jo perrine 2009

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Drive, A Bath, A Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds