• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Drive in the Country Ch. 03

A Drive in the Country Ch. 03

We awoke the next morning to sunlight streaming through the windows. Since we had agreed with our hosts that we would join them for breakfast on their deck at 10:00 am we just had time for a quick shower and to dress in shorts and light shirts and run down laughing to meet Jules and Amanda.

There was a large round glass table set in the middle of the deck – right next to a huge sunken wooden hot tub – set with fresh flowers and fruit to start. Amanda called from the open kitchen window to sit and start and they would join is in a minute. True to their work, we were only starting on the delicious fresh appetizer when they arrived carrying four large platters each with a stuffed omelette. Crisp bacon and homemade-hashed browns with a sprig of fresh parsley finished off each serving. It smelled wonderful and after last night's exercise and the fresh air and sunshine, we were both starved.

"So did you sleep well?" asked Jules as he smiled at both of us knowingly.

"Like logs, thanks. By the way, did you deliver the champagne last night? If so, please add it to our bill"

"Actually, I took it up while you were in the bath and it is on the house" mumbled Amanda blushing slightly as she looked down at her plate. So it was she and obviously she must have heard our lovemaking. No wonder she is embarrassed.

"I must apologize for the noises we made last night. I am sorry if it bothered you," you said as you put your hand on top of Amanda's.

She looked into your eyes and said, very quietly, "Actually, I very much enjoyed it; I am so pleased that you are that much in love just as Jules and I are". She turned and beamed at her husband.

We made small talk during the remainder of the meal and asked if there were any places around where we could hike and explore during the day. Jules told us of a trail that led along the cliffs to a path that descended to the sandy beach below. There was a hidden cove with some caves there and it makes an ideal spot for an all day picnic. Amanda offered to put up a nice picnic lunch if we were interested and we could spend the day at the beach as long as we returned before dark.

It sounded like a great idea so we agreed with thanks. We went up to our suite to freshen up (after thanking Amanda for the wonderful breakfast) and to pack up some layered clothing in case it became cold that close to the ocean. As we made our way back to the kitchen, Jules handed me a map showing the pathway and a flashlight in case we decided to explore the caves or overstayed and had to find the path ion the dark. He assured me that the path was well marked and gravel paved so if we stayed on the path we would be fine.

Amanda was putting the finishing touches on a backpack lunch with a warm large blanket tied on top. "There is fried chicken, corn bread, fresh fruit, cookies, some bottled water and a bottle of a nice dry white wine to go with the chicken, Enjoy" as she gave us both a big hug. As she hugged you, she whispered something in your ear and smiled over at me.

We set off after waving good-bye and headed down the beach. After we were out of sight of the house, I turned to you and asked what she had said.

"She was so turned on after hearing us in the tub last night that she went back to the room and she and Jules had the best sex they have had in a long time. She wondered if we would be interested in some 'play' tonight"

"What do you think?" I asked. "Are you interested? After all this is your break away from everything as well as mine so anything you want to do baby is OK with me"

"I'm thinking about it," you said. "It has been giving me goose bumps ever since she whispered into my ear. Did you notice that her tongue slipped into my ear after she said that? It sent chills right down to my pussy! I am so wet"

As we passed a large elm tree, I pressed you against it and, while I kissed the side of your neck, I slid my hand down the front of your shorts and into the front of your panties. The heat was incredible as I could feel your pussy flowing with cum. I dipped my fingers deep inside and scooped out a handful and brought it to my mouth where I lapped it all off. Your eyes never left mine as I returned my hand to take you to an orgasm that virtually buckled your knees. Only my hand in your cunt kept you standing until you recovered.

"Feeling better for now, my darling?" I smiled down at you. You grinned and put your arms around my neck and we kissed long and hard. Finally we parted and walked hand in hand to the start of the trail down to the beach.

An hour later:

We had arrived at the beach and found that the wind was virtually nil and that the sun was beating down making the sand nice and hot. We found a completely secluded spot to spread our blanket – there wasn't another soul in sight on the small beach so we had it all to ourselves. Since I hadn't expected an opportunity to sunbathe, I hadn't thought to have us pack bathing suits so we simply did what came naturally – we stripped off all our clothes and lay beside each other on the big blanket. We found a bottle of sun block in the backpack pocket – obviously our hosts had thought of everything – so we covered each other with protection and laid back holding hands and absorbing the warmth of the sun.

Not wanting to burn, we moved the blanket closer to the cliff and the opening of a cave after about an hour. Still naked, we decided to eat out lunch and then explore the cave before taking in some more sun. I unpacked the lunch and opened the wine and we had a feast. The food was as good as the other two meals and the fried chicken was out of this world. As we drank our wine, I leaned over to kiss you and my glass tipped slightly and I spilled some wine over your left breast. It was still cold and it puckered your nipple to immediate hardness. Being the gentleman I am, I put down my plastic wine glass and leaned over to clean up my mess.

You arched your back to give me better access to your tasty globe and my tongue was soon working diligently to clean up the spill. Since I was afraid that I might have missed some, I sucked your nipple into my mouth to 'vacuum' any remaining mess. Of course, I couldn't risk that I missed something on your other breast and didn't want it to feel lonesome so I lowered you to the blanket, straddled your hips and leaned in for almost an hour of kissing and tit cleaning.

This was driving you wild and you were begging me please to "Go lower! Please, eat me!"

I slowly trailed kisses down between your glorious breasts and along your stomach until I tongued into your belly button. You squirmed as the shocks of desire flowed into your molten core. Your hands were pushing my head lower and lower until I fastened my mouth around your streaming pussy and shot my tongue as deep inside you as I could go. Your hips were bucking uncontrollably as you were racked with one orgasm after another. You kept crying out "Stop! No, don't stop! Ohmygod!"

I kept sucking on your clit while my fingers reached deep and high within you and massaged your 'g' until the urge to pee came and went and you screamed out my name as you spasmed in one mighty gush of cum into my mouth! It was amazing and I so do love the taste of you!

You took as deep shuddering breath and then, with your hands behind your knees, lifted your legs high and wide and cried, "Fuck me now and hard!"

Without further adieu, I positioned my raging hard cock against your blood red lips and literally fell all the way into you. Your legs wrapped around my back and you pulled me into you using that leverage to hump yourself against me. In what seemed like seconds but was more like 20 minutes, we came together in a massive explosion and collapsed together on the blanket.

We got dressed in our clothes and with the flashlight took off to explore the cave for a little bit. Other than a bit of graffiti, there wasn't much to see and we didn't want to venture too deeply into the cave for fear of getting lost. So we packed up the picnic as the sun was getting lower in the sky and headed back to the B&B.

A couple of hours later:

We had eaten another delicious meal courtesy of Amanda's great cooking and since it was already dark, Jules lit some candles around the hot tub and asked us if we cared to join them. Sensing that they spa'd au natural, we went to our room and donned our robes and grabbed some towels before we headed out to the deck. Sure enough, we could see Amanda's breasts floating on the surface and we quickly doffed our terry robes and climbed into the cozy tub with them. We were sitting close enough that our feet were touching and it wasn't long before I could feel a soft foot start at my ankle and move towards my crouch. I looked over at you and your eyes were closed as you leaned your head back and sighed blissfully. When I saw that Jules had disappeared under the water, I knew that he was attacking your amazing pussy and you were getting off on it big time. You reached over and tightly gripped my hand as he brought you to your first orgasm of the night.

Meanwhile, Amanda had slid next to me and her hand wrapped itself around my hard cock as Jules surfaced with a grin on his face. You came to my other side and kissed me deeply and your hands were equally divided between my cock and Jules'. I lowered my hands with my left caressing Amanda's wet pussy and as I touched yours, I met Jules' fingers already buried deep inside you. I therefore went for your clit and for the next several minutes we were all engaged in pleasuring each other.

Just moments before we reached a multiple orgasm, you stopped and said, "I don't think I am ready for this; can you please forgive me if Bob and I take a pass on this tonight? Perhaps I will feel more like it tomorrow" You were obviously embarrassed to back out after having to let this go so far so I jumped to your defence since I really wanted you only for myself in any case.

"We'll see you in the morning – how about later – say 11:00," I asked.

They agreed and as we climbed out of the tub, dried ourselves and put on our robes. Jules had already lifted Amanda to a sitting position on the lip of the tub and was diving between her legs. The last sounds we heard were cries and moans from Amanda as she encouraged Jules to lick her harder.

We climbed the stairs to our suite arm in arm as you thanked me for supporting you. When I whispered into your sexy ear that it was only you that I wanted, you stopped on the stairs and kissed me furiously. When we got to our room, you went in to take a shower while I prepared a fire in the grate to take the ocean chill off the air. Once you were finished with your shower, we passed in the bedroom as you glanced yet another kiss over my lips saying. "Hurry, my love. I will have a surprise for you!"

I showered as quickly as I could, towelled off and putting on my silk boxers, went looking for you. Not in the bedroom so I went into the living room and was struck as if by lightening! You were standing lit by the crackling fire in the white bustier cinched tightly below your tits which were resting over the top; sheer white barely there panties covered your pussy – even in the firelight, I could see how wet you were; your legs were encased in shimmering white stockings held up by the lacy white garter strap around your waist; and, to top it all off, your calves were so sexily defined by the 5"spike open-toed sandals.

I instantly became hard as you slowly made you way across the room towards me. I was so awestruck I couldn't utter a word. My mouth was dry and I was breathing in deeply so I could smell that light scent you wear to tantalize me. With the heels, you almost reached my height and when your breasts were inches away, I leaned down slightly to take a turgid nipple in my mouth. Your hands wrapped themselves in my hair as you pulled me harder into you and moaned loudly as I sucked and nipped gently on each exposed nipple. The cups of the bustier were bottom half only and your succulent tits literally rested on the under wired bra cups like a shelf. This afforded me all kinds of access and I took full advantage.

As I sucked so hard on those crowning glories of your breasts, I cupped my hands on the globes of your ass and pulled you against my hardness. I was tented out so far I thought my cock might tear through the silk of my boxers. You reached down with your soft hand into the elasticized waistband of my boxers and smeared the precum awaiting you there all over the head and length of my shaft. It was my turn to groan!

I backed you up until your legs touched the big comfy armchair in front of the fire. As I sat you down, I knelt before you and slowly peeled the gossamer thin whisper of silken panties over your hips and along the garters down your legs. They stuck momentarily as they pulled away from your pussy since they were so wet with your juices. I left them dangling from one ankle as I lifted your legs over each arm of the chair.

Ensuring your were comfortable, I moved closer and closer to your gaping pussy. I could see the engorged out labia and past that, the blood red inner lips framing the entry to heaven. As I nuzzled your inner thighs – never touching your yearning pussy – you tried to push your hips closer to my mouth as you begged for me to take you. However, the overwhelming smell of your arousal and the glistening drops of streaming cum running down your slit to your ass were too much to hurry. I blew gently along your thighs and across those molten lips causing you to buck each time.

Your fingers were madly pulling and twisting your nipples until they were almost painfully erect. Even the slightest brush of your fingers across them sent you over the edge and more cum gushed for your starving pussy. I finally decided to give you (and me for that matter) some relief, and let my tongue find its way from your puckered behind (which I rimmed and prodded with my tongue sending shocks of pleasure through you) up to you unhooded clit. The taste of your sweet honey was an aphrodisiac to me and I buried my tongue as deeply as possible to lap every drop I can!

Your firm abs are trembling with the repeated orgasms and I had to rest my hand there to hold you down you were bucking so hard. You continue to tremble with the effect of the ongoing swell of heated passion and you cry out for me to please stop – that you can't take anymore!

As I pull slowly away from you, you quickly stand on weak legs and turn to kneel on the chair, resting your arms on the cushioned back and with your heart-shaped ass pointed straight at the tent in my shorts. "Please fuck me! First in my pussy and then in the ass! I need to feel you cum inside me.. please!" you beg.

I drop my silk boxers to the floor and kick them aside. My cock is shining in the firelight with its covering of precum and I am dripping on the tiled floor. Moving closer to the chair, I grip your hips firmly and position my cock at your searing cunt's entrance. To tease you just a bit, I rub my sensitive head around the outer lips of your pussy as you squirm to force me in. Then, with one slow movement – as you meet my thrust – I am buried to the hilt inside you.

You moan and whimper as your desire to be fucked has finally happened. I have been feasting on your pussy for over an hour and you desperately need the feel of me inside you. As I hold your hips, I pull you on and off my cock until your vaginal muscles clamp down to hold me inside you. You then start to rock yourself along the length of my cock until your orgasm rips through you.

With two more strokes, you pull yourself forward until I slip out of your well-fucked pussy. Wiggling your ass at me, you send out the signal that now is the time. We both know that this is a time for extreme tenderness; although there are more nerve endings in and around your back entrance, it can be terribly painful if rushed.

I scoop several fingers of cum from your leaking pussy and use it to lube your sphincter; that and the fact that my cock is covered in a mixture of precum and your sweet cum, entry should be no problem. I press lightly against your anal ring and let you set the pace as usual.

This time you are so turned on that you bear down and press yourself backwards until my cock slips inside you with a slight pop. For a moment, we both hold still while you relax your muscles and then with one whoosh of breath, you impale yourself on my steel hard shaft.

"Oh God! Please fuck me my darling! I want you to cum deep inside me. Fill me up completely – I love you so," you cry.

In perfect unison we move together; as I pull out almost all the way, you bear down and swallow my cock with your sweet rear. Over and over; faster and faster, until I can feel the boiling of my balls and know that I am close. But I will wait for you as you are frigging your clit in a blur. You scream (you try to cover the sounds by burying your face in the back of the chair but to no avail) that you are cumming. As I feel your anal muscles clamp and your body go into uncontrolled spasms, I fill your ass with shot after shot of my thick white cum.

With my cock still semi firm and embedded in you, I lift you by the waist and turn to sit in the chair. This leaves you sitting on my cock with your back to me. You reach down you cup my balls as I kiss down the back of your neck and shoulders and tweak your nipples. As you gently squeeze my balls and my cock, I cum just a little more and then slip moistly out of your pussy onto my leg. We sit quietly, allowing our breathing to come to normal as we gaze into the dying embers of the fire.

Getting up, I help you out of your lingerie and we quickly share a shower before we fall into each other's arms for a well-deserved sleep.

Our Final Day

It is raining all day so we pull out our books we brought with us just in case and spend the day, with Amanda and Jules, lazing before a cheery fire in the living room and eating when we are hungry.

That night, we share a quiet evening in our suite; making slow relaxing love several times and talking about our future together. Everything looks rosy; with a love such as ours, we can survive anything, my darling!

After a final breakfast, I pay our bill and set out for home in the sunshine. We are anxious to see our baby and be a family again – as wonderful as this time alone has been.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Drive in the Country Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 294 milliseconds