A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 05: Fire

He let out a long breath, leaning on his axe. "The first thing that we need to establish is where he is holding them. The streets are alive with soldiers looking for orcs and drow. Unless you fancy yourself able to slip past a thousand sharp eyes - I know my skill is not that great - we need someone less... obvious to scout for us. A human, for instance." He watched Ashyr's reactions carefully. He pulled out his silver-and-bone whistle. "Or an eagle." he said shortly. He put his lips to the whistle, and blew. There was no noise.

"You'll be happy to know that Celeste is fine, then. She can patch me up a little when we get back to her. I was too busy to let her do it before." She explained as she began walking cautiously, leading him back to her hiding spot outside. Ashyr didn't notice the half-orc blowing on the silent whistle "Call your eagle if you want, but she can also be our eyes and ears. She knows the city; says she grew up here. Now hush!"

Ashyr went as fast as she could through the quickly disappearing darkness. She was clearly flagging from all the fighting she chose to do. The drow figured that the orc would follow her, or he would not. Apparently he had little trouble doing so before. She got to the abandoned building Celeste was in - a ruined place that strangely looked as if it had been abandoned for centuries - and entered the hatch that led into the concealed basement. The blonde woman surged from her hiding place upon seeing her dark friend, careless of anyone else who might be with her. The drow took the sudden embrace with a look that began pleased, but ended mostly in pain.

"Ow." She winced.

Celeste jumped back "Sorrysorrysorry." She said as if it were all one word.

"Come on, help me out of this armor." Ashyr replied, her voice still pained by not angry. "I brought us a friend, by the way."

Gurzan nodded. "Good to see you again." He grunted. "We will need you to help with a jailbreak. I have some other help flying in, but she will not be here for a few hours."

"Hey Gurzan." Celeste said with a friendly smile. "Are we going to meet your fabled eagle, then?" Her smile grew and her face seemed to shine with teasing humor. As she spoke, she began to process of unbuckling the drow's gear.

"Perhaps." Gurzan showed a slight smile when he talked to Celeste. "Or perhaps not. Either way, she will be here when she is needed."

He looked over the two women, and sighed. "I hate to do this, but..." he put his hand on Ashyr's shoulder. A cool blue glow covered his hand, and spread down Ashyr's body. He stepped back. He could have healed her before, but then she would have been in less pain all this time, and the drow deserved all the pain she got.

"Whoa..." Ashyr said in almost a threatening tone at the unexpected contact. She had been thoroughly engrossed in the brilliant smile of the gorgeous blonde. The drow didn't even look at her cleavage once while the other woman bent down. Gurzan's touch had been a complete surprise. If the half-orc had any questions about Ashyr's motives toward Celeste, the way that she looked at her face just as often as her body would probably clear things up a little. But why not mix pleasure with practicality? Ashyr knew full well how useful her friend could be within the city.

"Thank you, Gurzan." Celeste said. "We still should get you out of this and clean you up a little." The blonde said as she turned back to the drow.

"You're welcome. However I can help." His smile vanished when he turned his attention back to Ashyr however. "Hmmph." He grunted at the dark elf. He walked a few paces away and sat down on a large crate.

Ashyr let her remove the armor the rest of the way, leaving her in simple loose linen pants and a shirt. The drow clearly didn't give a second thought to the man in their presence. Ashyr wasn't a particularly modest woman. It just so happened that covering herself with armor was more effective in battle than going around nearly naked. Her dark shirt came off next to reveal a still mildly injured and very bloody well-toned torso. Ashyr's face remained expressionless, but mirth shone behind her eyes in anticipation for the half-orc's reaction. How much did he despise her kind, really?

That reaction was more subdued than Ashyr would have hoped. Gurzan watched impassively as Celeste removed Ashyr's armor, his small eyes betraying little of his thoughts. "Drow degenerate." He muttered about Ashyr. What Celeste did, or who Celeste did, was her business, but he did not like Ashyr showing Celeste attention any more than he did when she showed Caleldir attention. Either way he was suspicious of the dark-elves motives. He preferred the outcast Drow who had left their culture behind. He was not certain that Ashyr had.

When Ashyr's armor had been fully removed, Gurzan noted the presence of blood on her shirt. She had been injured more severely than he had thought. His magic had not likely done much more than stop the bleeding. The Drow was tough, he would give her that. He politely looked away once she removed her shirt though. He was a married man, after all, and he had no good reason to ogle her. To do so would show a lack of discipline, and would be a breach of the marriage contract besides, at least in his opinion. Gurzan hated breaches of contract and lack of discipline. He did have to note that the Drow was a fine looking woman, for what it was worth. If she was not so unreliable and... well, Drow-ish she would be a fine companion for Caleldir. The boy certainly needed a woman. Just not a woman who would likely stab him when she grew bored. Like one or a few of his daughters... Gurzan fell into thoughts of his family and stayed silent.

Celeste sang softly as she helped her drow friend get cleaned up. Her voice had the most soothing, wonderful quality. It made all Ashyr's deep-rooted worries and physical pain ease softly away. Celeste's voice was like nothing the drow had ever experienced in her life. It pulled at strings the dark woman never thought existed - indeed, that a drow was not supposed to have. She was so fair, her hazel eyes so beautiful... but then the moment was gone, and the world returned to them. Gurzan did not have to worry so much about the drow manipulating lovely Celeste. Any power that existed between the two women was entirely in the human's hands.

After a few minutes suitable wait for the women to finish, he turned back towards them. "Well, are we going to sit around licking our wounds all night, or get to action?" He said roughly. Despite his words however, he was fully well aware that a rescue this night was not likely. They would need at least a day to scout and plan.

"This night is almost morning, I think you'll find." Ashyr responded as she stood and stretched.

The drow looked much more mobile and much less injured than even before the half-orc healed her. She was decent now, and in clean clothes, but she still didn't have her armor on. Celeste was taking care of that, too. Both the leather armor and a repair kit were on her lap and she continued to hum softly, contentedly. The light was beginning to wax to the point of discomfort for the light-sensitive drow.

"Celeste and I will rest, you will do... whatever. We'll plan when the sun is at its zenith. As much as I hate to imagine Artur and the gang in any amount of pain, none of us can risk being any less than at our best." Ashyr surprised herself by as much as saying that she didn't like the idea of the troop being in distress. She actually meant it, too.

Gurzan poked his head out of the cellar door. The light was clearly beginning to appear on the eastern horizon, so, much as it irked him, Gurzan had to admit that the dark elf was correct. It was more morning than night. The night had both been far longer and far shorter than he had realized. At least Celeste's singing was comforting, and Ashyr seemed surprisingly not evil. Perhaps she genuinely wanted to help. Likely to show off to Celeste. Or Caleldir. Or both of them. Gurzan could not pretend to gauge the extent of the Drow's appetites.

Gurzan closed the door again for a moment to look at the two women. "I will not sleep nor eat until our people are free." He stated. Again. "Although I admit that I am cheating a little: following the exact meaning of the words rather than their spirit." He slipped a small ring on. The dull band glowed green for a moment, before settling back to normal. "While you two rest, I will meet with my companion and begin scouting the town. I will return when the sun is high in the sky to plan with the two of you."

Ashyr watched him leave - really watched him. She had to make sure that he was gone - not for any nefarious reason beyond the fact that she was a suspicious drow and he hated drow. When she was certain of his absence, she turned back toward Celeste with a tired grin. The blonde held up her mostly repaired armor with an equally tired smile. The she put it to the side in a neat pile. Ashyr began to reach for it (for how could she feel safe without it on?), but before she could, Celeste laid a hand on her arm. Confused, Ashyr blinked at the human.

"I..." Celeste began to explain, but trailed off and blushed a brilliant red that almost covered her face.

A disbelieving smile spread across Ashyr's face. Was this going where she thought this was going? She hadn't even planned to push for this yet! Suddenly, Ashyr didn't feel so tired anymore. With all the willpower she could muster, she held herself back from tackling the pretty human and giving her what she thought she wanted. Instead, Ashyr took a deep, calming breath. "What is it? You can tell me; I won't be offended."

The human bit her lower lip and chewed nervously. "I couldn't help but notice that you... you know, stare at me. Like that time in the inn, and a couple times before that." Celeste paused and swallowed. "At first, I just shrugged it off. Maybe you've never seen someone like me naked before." That was technically incorrect, but Ashyr let the human finish. "Are you... attracted to me?"

Ashyr licked her lips. "You are a very attractive woman, Celeste. I'd be crazy not to be."

Celeste nodded and continued to blush. "I'm flattered... It's just..."

Ashyr began to feel the sinking sensation of disappointment.

"I've never really considered, you know, being with another woman."

More disappointment. And then a glimmer of hope. There was a 'but' in there somewhere.

"... but I'd like to try, if you don't mind." Celeste finally finished in one rushed breath.

The drow couldn't resist the wide, naughty grin that spread across her face. She had fantasies of this almost as soon as she met the pretty blonde human. "I don't mind in the slightest." Ashyr said as she shifted closer to the other female.

Celeste held up a hand and laughed nervously. "Wait a moment. We should be somewhere more comfortable, shouldn't we?" She looked around the small, dirty room. There were some things lying around that would make a decent bed. The human then set to work piling things together in a vague bed-shaped lump. Then she laid out both Ashyr's and her own cloak on top of it all to give them a clean(ish) surface. Ashyr added to that the bedding from her pack to use as blankets. Thus, a makeshift bed was fashioned. Celeste sat down upon it, her back to Ashyr, like she often did when she wanted the drow's help with her corset strings.

Still grinning naughtily, Ashyr approached and knelt down behind Celeste. First, in a quick, quiet motion, she pulled her tunic over her head and left it in a pile on the ground. That done, her fingers went to the strings and, in a practiced motion, loosened Celeste's corset enough that she could pull it off. That was where Ashyr normally stopped helping. This time, however, she boldly placed her hands on the human's exposed shoulders and gently brush outward, slipping her dress off of her shoulder as she moved. The fabric fell easily to Celeste's hips, exposing her upper torso completely. Ashyr let out a shaky, aroused breath. Her hands continued the motion to feel the smooth skin of Celeste's arms. Then she leaned forward to run her hands across Celeste's abdomen. In doing so, she pressed her own naked breasts firmly against the blonde's back. This drew an encouraging sigh of pleasure from Celeste. Emboldened, Ashyr's hands brushed against and then slid over to cup the swell of the human's breasts. They were just as soft and smooth as they looked.

"That feels nice." Celeste sighed again.

"Good." Ashyr whispered into her ear, then gently kissed the edge of her earlobe. To her delight, she could feel the shudder go down Celeste's spine.

Not content to just be the receiver, Celeste finally turned around. It was the human's turn to go to the strings of the other woman's garment. Her fingers lightly pulled at the strings of her trousers until they hung open enough to reveal the beginning of Ashyr's dark, hairless sex. Then both of them took a moment to pull their garments off of themselves until they were completely naked in front of each other. Celeste hesitated, then leaned forward to press their lips together. The kiss quickly deepened. And, as they tangled their tongues together, their hands roamed freely across each other's bodies.

Ashyr was content to do this for several long moments. But she was eager to taste more than just Celeste's mouth. So the drow pulled away, and placed a hand flat against the middle of her chest and gently pushed. "We'll start things slow." She told the human. "We we get out of this city, we can do some more thorough... experiments."

Celeste seemed happy enough to comply. She leaned back and spread her legs to the other women. Ashyr was happy to see how clearly aroused Celeste was; her normally pink pussy had flushed a deep crimson and she was beginning to drip from her perfectly shaped vagina. The drow leaned forward to place a gentle kiss against Celeste's swollen clit, which immediately drew a moan from the blonde. That was only the prelude to pleasure; Ashyr continued her kisses, then began using her tongue to explore Celeste's sex, then finally began to work in earnest with flat, rolling motions against the human's pleasure center. Soon, Ashyr's own fingers began rubbing furiously against her own sex. In that manner, She managed to bring herself and Celeste to orgasm at roughly the same time.

"That was the best cunninliguis I've ever had..." Celeste complimented Ashyr after she finally managed to catch her breath.

"A century and a half of practice has that effect." Ashyr laughed breathlessly.

"That long? Damn." The human commented. It seemed as if she was going to say more, but was interrupted by an enormous yawn.

"We should get our clothes back on and actually rest." Ashyr responded with an echoing yawn.

And so they did before stretching out on their makeshift bed, Celeste on her back and Ashyr hugging the human from the side. The drow planned on dozing like she always did when there were other people around. But Celeste was stroking her hair and singing again, and it had been a couple days since she had a proper night's rest. Before long, the drow was completely out. The most innocent, genuine smile graced her face as slept on the pillow of her friend's bosom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds