A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 59: Summit

His hand came up to stroke fingers through her light hair. "I don't think it's possible to like sex as much as a nymph does, my lady." It was the honest truth, but another crooked grin pulled at one side of his face. Althaia seemed to find it amusing, judging by her giggle. "I think I came pretty damn close, however." After that, he went silent and simply enjoyed Althaia's proximity while it lasted. If they were just even slightly quiet, they could hear the sounds of sex from the other room.

For a few minutes, she simply lay there cuddling. Then, she sighed and stood up. "I should go help with powering up Risa now. Rest well and recover your strength, Tsabdrin." With that she flowed off the bed. Blowing him a kiss, she sauntered out of the room.

Tsabdrin was almost asleep. His cobalt eyes opened again to sleepily watch as she walked out of the room. He didn't look at all surprised at her departure. They had a job to do, after all. Besides that, it was extremely uncommon for the females that he was used to to stay much longer after they were done coupling with him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds