• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A:EHH Ch. 03

A:EHH Ch. 03

(A:EHH - Avengers: Earth's Horniest Heroes)

Ant-Man paused at the doorway to the room in the Avengers Mansion which had been appropriated by the Wasp.

"Well, I guess this is goodnight. Sleep well, Jan," he said, turning to leave.

"Not so fast, mister!" quipped the Wasp. "Get in here!" Suiting actions to words, the Wasp grabbed a hold of Ant-Man's arm and pulled him into her room. The Avengers had just returned from Asgard, where they had prevented a power-mad Loki from usurping the Odin-Force and using it to destroy the Nine Realms, including Midgard, the Asgardian name for Earth. Thor had opened a mystic portal to Earth to the Avengers Mansion, and most of the Avengers had headed for their quarters to indulge in some well-deserved sleep.

Once the door had closed, the Wasp had turned to face her companion. "Hank, it was sweet of you to have stowed away on the Quinjet I took," she began, her voice pitched low and soothing. "And I appreciate the helping hand against the Abomination...but you can't just follow me around, protecting me. I'm an Avenger, Hank - you have to let me stand - or at least hover - on my own two feet."

"Jan, I'm sorry. I know that... but I feel responsible for you," Ant-Man replied. "After all, I'm the one who gave you your powers... your wings, your sting, and your ability to control your size." Ant-Man, in his civilian identity of Hank Pym, had invented the size-changing Pym Particles which allowed him to change the size of anything. He had imbued Janet Van Dyne with Pym Particles, which had let her shrink to "wasp size", and had implanted subcutaneous wings in her shoulders, allowing her to fly. He had also given her the ability to fire bio-energy bolts, her "Wasp's Sting". He had never intended for her to become a super-hero, placing herself almost constantly in harm's way.

"Yes, you did, and I am really, truly grateful," she replied. "but I'm an Avenger now; I can make a real difference here. Hank, we just saved whole worlds, including our own... the work we do, its important. Won't you reconsider your decision to leave?"

Hank shook his head. He had never wanted to be the super-hero known as Ant-Man when small, or as Giant-Man when grown to giant-size; all he had been trying to do is to protect Jan. Hank was a scientist, and firmly believed that violence as a first resort was not the way to resolve conflicts with the enemy. Unfortunately, both SHIELD and the Avengers led with their fists, leaving any attempts to reform or remediate the threats presented by other super-powered beings only after they were incarcerated.

"Jan, you know I can't stay..." he began, but Jan put her finger against his lips.

"Well, you can at least stay the night," she said softly, and leaned in to kiss him gently on the lips. Slowly, still kissing her lover, Jan urged him backwards towards her bed, turning them around and finally falling backwards onto the thick, soft comforter, her atop him. "This is much more comfortable than those stupid glaciers in Jotunheim," she giggled, "and lots more fun!" Kissing Hank's neck, her hands became busy, unbuckling his belt which held his supply of Pym Particles, allowing him to control his physical size.

"If only the world knew why I call you 'Giant-Man'," she murmured, rubbing his rapidly-growing cock through his uniform.

"This isn't going to get me to change my mind about leaving, Jan..." Pym moaned at his girlfriend.

"No? Are you sure you won't reconsider?" Janet replied, her pixie smile flashing mischievously. Slowly she kissed her way down his torso while her hands peeled away the thin, insulated pants of his uniform, revealing that Pym had worn tight, blue briefs underneath. His cock tented the material, and Janet's hands wrapped around it gently, squeezing.

"Is this for me?" she teased, nuzzling his cock through the material. Hank moaned an affirmative in response.

"All mine!" she enthused, pulling down his briefs to reveal his hard cock to the open air. Nuzzling the soft skin, she gave the shaft feather-light kisses with her lips. She paused, looking up at Hank. "By the way, that was the correct answer!" she said, before opening her lips and taking his inflamed cockhead into her mouth.

"Consider this a 'thank you' for pounding the Abomination into a puddle of green ice," she said, before plunging her mouth back into his cock. "Crime may not pay, but saving my sweet, tight ass always will.... for you." Hank groaned; Janet did indeed have a sweet, tight ass, and hopefully someday he hoped to have it arched high in the air in front of him for him to take.

"Mmmmm... ," she continued, pausing her oral ministrations, stroking his shaft with her soft, delicate fingers. "I love your cock, Hank... I love the feel of its hardness... I love the way it pulses when I put it in my mouth... and I'm going to love the taste of it when you cum." Hank moaned in response; he was always shy, always bashful during sex, but he loved Janet's imagination, and the way she talked dirty while pleasuring him. Jan was amazingly old-fashioned in some ways; she had not yet allowed them to go beyond hand- and blow-jobs, but her imagination was certainly unrestricted.

"What do you think, Hank... should I take your cum in my mouth, down my throat? Or should I let you cum on my face... would you like that, Hank? Would you like to watch me rub your cream into my skin, marking me as yours? Wearing your scent, your musk? Think on that, and let me know your answer, lover..." Ceasing her talk, Janet began to work his cock with both her hands and her mouth, her saliva making the skin slick. Janet didn't actually care about the answer; she was happy to indulge him either way, but she knew that the images her words put in his mind's eye would excite him beyond measure, and she could feel the tension they caused in his cock.

She could feel him edging to orgasm, so she ventured one last assault on his self-control. "Hank... would you like me to shrink down, and rub my naked body all across your cock as you cum? Picture me, my soft skin covered in your cream... a perfect cum bath for me, covered in your thick spunk... then you could watch me rub it all over and inside me as I play with myself for you..." She felt the first of several spasms wrack Hank's body as her words and hands inspired his orgasm, and she closed her eyes, nuzzling his cockhead as he jetted his cum all over her face and neck. Milking his cock with her hands, she waited until his orgasm subsided, and caught his eye. Her face covered in his cum, she said "All mine!" in a voice thick with satisfaction.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A:EHH Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds