A European Adventure - Part 1

I turned back to survey the other action. John had Wendy on all fours now, and Matt had his cock in her mouth. Willie was having his turn with Jill while Gerard and Thierry were recovering their erections. John eventually came inside Wendy with a yell, dumping what seemed like gallons of semen into her. Wendy’s head was lolling on the table and her eyes were glazed.

Gerard said to Thierry, “Feel like a little ass action?”

“For sure!”

They moved toward Wendy as John withdrew. Her cunt was wide open now, and fluid trickled down her pussy to her belly button, then dripped onto the table. Gerard dipped his hand into it and smeared it on her asshole. Wendy sighed. He stuck a finger into her and moved it around. He got some more of her lubrication and pushed it inside her asshole, then held his cock as he nudged inside her. Wendy’s hand went back to hold an ass cheek as he entered her, her long fingers with red-painted nails splayed over her cheek. She groaned at the sensation. She was more experienced in ass fucking, not being as choosy as Vicki as to whom she allowed in there. But I had an idea that Vicki was going to get ass-fucked plenty more before the evening was out.

I turned back to the foursome and saw that Bob was now inside Connie’s cunt, his long slender cock moving slowly in and out of her. Vicki was being greedy with Sam’s cock, slurping on it with her cheeks hollowed out as Connie kissed her neck. Bob decided to change venues and pushed Connie forward a bit so he could get to Vicki’s cunt.

“Jeez, she’s beautiful,” he said as he admired her pretty pussy. He put his thumbs alongside her lips and pushed his cock all the way into her in one stroke. Vicki convulsed and momentarily expelled Sam from her mouth. But he lifted her head again and pushed his cock back into her mouth, staring intently at her face. Bob thrust in and out of her tight, wet cunt, while continuing to play with Connie’s cunt above. He eventually came with a strained look on his face, giving Vicki’s cunt its first dose of semen for the night. Sam started coming in her mouth, sending some down her throat as she swallowed, then withdrawing so he could splatter her face. A string of cum fell across her cheek and chin, over one nostril and some went into her hair. Connie licked it off her face, then turned to lick Sam’s cock as well. The women then kissed again, sharing the cum.

Connie moved up Vicki’s body like a sleek snake, then straddled her face with her shaved cunt. Her cunt looked girlish next to Vicki’s, but I knew the little Chinese girl could take a lot of cock. She held Vicki’s head, staring her in the face as she fed her her cunt. Vicki happily obliged, grasping Connie’s thighs with her arms and sticking out her tongue to receive the other woman’s pussy. She paid attention to the clitoris first, licking it and sucking on it as Connie moaned. Then she licked up and down Connie’s tight cunt lips, eventually pushing her tongue in between. I watched Vicki’s cunt pulsate as she attended to the other woman. She was ready to fuck again. I wasn’t the only one noticing. Charlie was eating out Jill, and Eddie was getting a blow job from Sheila, but Matt and Willie were gathered around the two girls in front of me. John also came over after watching the other guys take turns fucking Wendy’s ass.

Matt decided he wasn’t going to leave Vicki’s cunt unattended, so he was first to step up and take hold of her legs as he aimed his cock at her hole. Vicki didn’t stop her feasting on Connie’s cunt as the first man entered her. He held her legs tightly, enjoying the feel of the nylons against his chest as he rocked into her. Vicki gyrated in time to his thrusts. He came spurting into her, one, two, three times. He was quickly replaced by Willie, who held her legs in the same position, before allowing her to wrap them around his waist. Vicki could hardly see the men who were fucking her from beneath Connie’s pussy, but she gave her all to each one. John came over, prying Vicki’s legs off Willie after Willie delivered his load, then took his huge cock in hand, size unseen by Vicki, and thrust into her hard and fast. She broke loose from Connie to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. How was she going to accommodate a cock so big, she wondered, in between moans. Connie gave her no respite, clamping her thighs around Vicki’s head and pushing her cunt right against her mouth and nose til Vicki could hardly breathe.

Connie then decided she wanted a change of scenery and swiveled around to face John, staring intently at the assault on Vicki’s pussy as she lowered her ass over Vicki’s face. She leaned forward and put a hand over each of Vicki’s breasts, palms rubbing her nipples, spreading the ample mounds flatter. Her own nipples were erect on her small tits. I stood on the side to get a complete view.

“Eat my ass,” Connie commanded.

Vicki hesitated, but then gingerly stuck out her tongue to touch the other woman’s puckered anus. Vicki wasn’t big on eating ass, but she needed to give what she received. She got more into it as she was consumed in the pleasure of John’s thrusting. It looked like Vicki’s pubic hair was being tugged along into her cunt by John’s girth.

Connie came with a shriek, clutching Vicki’s breasts and pulling on her nipples til Vicki thought she would faint.

She sank down and kissed Vicki’s bellybutton before stepping off.

I saw Wendy come over, fresh from being ass-fucked by three guys. “This is incredible,” she exclaimed. We all stood enrapt for a while, til John said, “Now I’m going to fuck your ass.”

Vicki looked up at him, “I thought you came.”

“I did, but you’ve given me plenty of juice, girl. I’m rearing to go again.”

I almost said others should get their turn, but I was dying to see Vicki’s ass taking John’s cock right now.

John pulled out of her pussy and Vicki started to roll over, but he stopped her. “Right like this,” he said. “I want to fuck your ass from the front. I want to see your face.”

Wendy went over and undid the clips on Vicki’s hair, so the glorious auburn locks fell around her shoulders. “That’s better. We’ve been missing out on your gorgeous long red hair,” she said.

John pulled Vicki’s legs up and bent them over her stomach til her knees were touching her tits. She watched with a tremble as he eyed her still tight asshole. Taking his cue from the other guys, he pushed three fingers into her cunt and scooped out the mixture of cum in there, spreading it liberally over her asshole. He swung her legs over his shoulders and put the head of his cock against her anus.

“Wait, wait!” Vicki said in trepidation, but John ignored her, pushing slowly but surely up her rectum.

“Aaah!” Vicki cried and reached for my hand, clasping it tightly. I squeezed back, reassuring her. Wendy leaned her face close to hers and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

When John was almost all the way up her tight ass, unbelievable as it was that he could get that huge cock up there, Wendy was incredibly aroused again. “I want you like this, dear,” she said to Vicki.

She took Connie’s last position over Vicki’s face, but giving her access to both cunt and ass, urged her to eat her. Vicki was moaning and her chest was heaving with her pleasure and pain, but she wanted to please Wendy and so gave her attention to the other woman’s holes. The cum of several men was already dripping down from Wendy’s cunt and ass and Vicki lapped it up greedily. Then Wendy pushed her cunt against her mouth and Vicki opened wide to receive it. Her nose was stuck in the other woman’s asshole, getting smeared with semen and rectal juices.

All the while John continued his incredible assault on Vicki’s ass. He moved her legs into different positions, sometimes splayed wide apart, sometimes together over one shoulder, tightening her ass around him. He also moved her legs to one side, holding them together as he fucked her sideways, while Vicki contorted her body to remain in contact with Wendy’s cunt. She also licked at Wendy’s ass, enjoying the cum that flowed from there.

Connie could see I was ready to burst so she pulled my hand and urged me down on her. I did so, but didn’t want to take my eyes off the women. Connie grasped my stiff cock and pulled me into her in one thrust. I groaned at my impending release, and thrust in and out of her at a frantic pace. I came at the same time as John, spurting my seed into Connie’s pliant cunt just as John reared all the way into Vicki’s ass and bellowed as he came inside her. Vicki came again then for the umpteenth time, clutching Wendy’s thighs tightly as the other woman also came in her mouth. It was the highlight of the night, but there was still more fucking to be done.

As both John and Wendy withdrew, Vicki lay alone for awhile, panting, until more men came to take their pleasure with this beautiful woman.

Charlie was doing the rounds, laying on his back as Sheila rode him. Jill had come over to watch us.

Eddie was whispering to Sam and the other nodded. They came to Vicki and stood her on her feet, her long legs trembling in her heels. Cum was running out of her ass and cunt, streaking her black stockings, but she was unashamedly graceful and demure. The two men stroked their hands up and down her body and Vicki lifted up her arms and sighed. Sam stood at the front and kissed her while Eddie played with her hair. Sam was shorter than Vicki in her heels so he told her to bow her legs slightly. He then moved closer and holding her waist but needing no support for his stiff cock, plunged into her cunt in the standing position. Vicki moaned but obediently maintained her position, reaching out to hold onto his forearms. Sam leaned backward a bit, resting his ass on a table, and Eddie came in behind Vicki. This was going to be something to watch. On only one other occasion had Vicki allowed a double penetration with two men. Eddie stroked her ass and pushed his cock against her anus. After Charlie and then John’s fucking it was looser so he slid in without too much resistance. Vicki stayed in that position, legs bowed out slightly to the sides as the two men began fucking her in earnest. Each could feel the other’s cock behind the thin wall separating her cunt and ass. She was pressed tightly between them and though off balance, couldn’t fall.

Wendy came to me from behind and put her arms around my waist then lowered them to my recovering cock.

“Almost ready again, big boy?” she asked teasingly. “Isn’t she fantastic? It would be remiss if a single person here went home without fucking her.”

I didn’t doubt that would happen as I turned to kiss my beloved Wendy. We tongued each other’s mouths as Wendy continued stroking my cock. She then knelt down to suck me.

“Mmmm, the Chinese girl tastes sweet,” she crooned, finding Connie’s cum. “Here, fuck me in a position we can both enjoy watching Vicki.”

She bent over a table and placed her arms in front of her. Both of us could look directly ahead to see Vicki in action. I gazed at her well-fucked cunt and ass, and was a little grateful that Vicki had consumed some of the other men’s cum. I felt around to fondle her breast as I slid into her. She groaned and pushed her ass back against me. I thrust into her at a steady pace as we watched Vicki. Sam now had Vicki’s legs around his waist and held her ass as he thrust into her. Eddie had his hands on her shoulders as he enjoyed her asshole. Both men came around the same time and gently released Vicki as she set her feet back down on the ground. She knelt to lick first Sam and then Eddie’s cocks clean.

Next up were Bob and Thierry. They joined Vicki on the ground. Bob lay flat on his back and Vicki straddled him with her knees, then sank down on his cock. Entrance was becoming easier and easier the more cum that accumulated in her holes. She leaned forward so that Thierry could get access to her asshole, and he moved in closer and stroked her back as he pushed his cock against her now slightly gaping anus. He pushed in and she was filled again, tossing her head back, her hair brushing Thierry’s face. Bob was lifting his hips off the ground to thrust into her cunt and she bounced up and down with him while Thierry was pushing her forward and down as he fucked her ass.

I could feel Wendy’s proficient cunt milking me. For all the fucking she did, she made sure to keep her cunt in good shape with those women’s exercises.

I noticed Gerard was also getting a little ass. He had Jill bent over and was fucking her, also intently watching Vicki. I had no doubt he was imagining he was in Vicki’s ass rather than Jill’s But both were still having a good time.

Sheila came over to Wendy and me and said, “Hi, can I join in?” She looked sweeter naked and after a bit of fucking, and I welcomed her. She knelt between my legs and licked at my balls and along my cock on every outward thrust. I groaned at the sensation. She placed two fingers over Wendy’s cunt lips and massaged me as I was thrusting. Then she got on the table with us and offered her pussy to Wendy. Wendy indulged and licked at the other woman’s cunt. She squeezed Sheila’s clit between forefinger and thumb, making the woman give a little jolt, then she slid two fingers in and out of her cunt as she licked her clit. I felt for Wendy’s clit and massaged it as I continued fucking her. I withdrew my cock and moved it to her ass. I slid in easily from all the cum and resumed my pace in her ass. Sheila noticed the change and swiveled her ass around on the table, then slithered up under Wendy so the two were in a 69. I could see Sheila’s glowing face right below my scrotum as I thrust into Wendy’s rectum. Wendy came and then I did, shooting my cum into her, adding to the others before me. Sheila surprised me by grabbing the base of my cock and drawing me out of the other woman’s ass. She lifted her head and sucked me off. I was delighted that she would take cock from another woman’s ass and enjoyed her sucking the last drops out of me.

Wendy continued to eat out Sheila until she came, though she never let go of my cock.

“Do you think you can go again?” Sheila asked. I was surprised that I could. Wendy got off the table and Sheila moved to a seated position, her legs dangling over the edge. I saw that she had a little strip of hair she left above her slit. She pulled me in close, and I entered her tight, hot cunt with renewed vigor.

Wendy kissed Sheila, then turned her attention back to Vicki, who was getting her brains fucked out. Her hair was dangling over Bob’s face as he came inside her cunt and Thierry was not far behind coming inside her ass. She lay forward, exhausted, her large breasts crushing against Bob’s chest.

Gerard announced to Jill that he wanted to come inside Vicki. She obliged and released him from her ass. Vicki was doing her cleaning again, sucking the cum and anal juice off Bob and Thierry’s cocks. Charlie drew Jill to him so she wouldn’t feel left out.

I knew it was then that I wanted Vicki badly. I told Sheila, who now had her breasts pressed tightly against me, that I wanted her ass and she smiled and said, “It’s all yours.” She lay back down and I pulled up her legs to get access. She hadn’t been fucked there yet tonight so she was still fresh and tight. She was willing, though, so I worked my cock into her slowly but surely, lubricated with her own cum and Wendy’s cum and anal juices. I took pleasure in her tightness. She groaned, her eyelids fluttering. I thrust in and out of her with gentle thrusts, wanting to save my cum for Vicki. I hoped Sheila would be as understanding as Jill.

Gerard had meanwhile taken a position over Vicki, and she sucked his cock, tasting Jill’s ass. He told her to get on all fours and she did. Then he pulled her ass cheeks wide apart to examine her asshole, now slightly inflamed as well as gaping. White cum oozed from it to her wide open cunt with its swollen labia, mixing with the juices there. Her usually carefully combed pubic hair was a mess of half-dried cum. Others gathered around to observe. Vicki was almost a lab specimen, but she felt no shame by this stage, and just stayed in that position. Gerard was inflamed and drove his cock all the way into her anus. Vicki was almost delirious with lust and just fluttered her eyes as Gerard put up a first-rate assault, pounding in and out of her ass. I grasped Sheila firmly by the waist and picked her up, remaining firmly inside her ass. She gasped, but gazed at me admiringly as I carried her over to Vicki and Gerard. I laid her on the floor next to Vicki’s head and Vicki glanced at me and my attachment to Sheila’s ass, before gazing into my eyes with a drugged smile. She bowed her head to kiss Sheila on the mouth, and Sheila returned the kiss. I wanted her now. I told Gerard to hold her up so I could crawl beneath them, then timed my withdrawal from Sheila’s ass so that it was a few seconds before I was under Vicki’s waiting cunt. I went straight from one woman’s ass into the other’s cunt. Vicki saw what was happening but didn’t protest. Sheila was a bit shocked at having been abandoned, but was excited by the moment. I pulled Vicki down on me and almost came right then feeling her hot wetness, her puffed-out lips draping my scrotum. Her fluids streamed around down my cock and into my pubic hair. I pulled her face down to me and kissed her tenderly. Sheila leaned in to share the kiss.

Gerard eventually came and withdrew, then I had Vicki to myself. I continued thrusting up into her sopping cunt and squeezed her tits, then asked a couple of the guys to lift her up slightly so that I could tilt her ass towards me. Thierry and Willie obliged and then released her so that her ass slid right down my cock. I was all the way inside her. It felt incredible. I played with her cunt, now resting in front of my cock, and she whimpered. Sheila joined me in playing with her clitoris. I stayed like this for a while, while Vicki rocked her hips, then told Sheila to lift Vicki up again. She moved behind her and put her hands underneath her underarms til I popped free of her asshole and was again rigid beneath her cunt.

“What are you doing?” she murmured.

My answer was to have Sheila release her so that her cunt again enfolded my cock. It was a first, to be able to fuck Vicki’s cunt fresh from another woman’s asshole, and then switch between her own ass and cunt at leisure. I looked over at Wendy, who looked impressed. I raised my hips and pounded into her and she gyrated against me. I came in abundance, spurting load after load into her cunt. She shuddered from her own orgasm and fell down onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and was content to stay deep inside her until I softened.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 456 milliseconds