A Factory Girl's Examination

Slowly, so terribly slowly, she broke into my vivid sensory world and slid something long, silvery, and resonant up into my sex, right up to a rubber lip at the handle. I was being forced to focus on the sensation of my vagina being fully penetrated, filled deeper and wider than I ever knew I could take. In fact, it hurt more than I could handle. Little alarms began to go off telling me I was being torn, and panic rose in me swift as an arctic wind. I began to chill, to fight.

"No. NO!" My voice pitched high.

"Nurse, syringe." The Doctor said calmly.

Then, oh so lightly, she pressed a tiny point into my round, bared ass-cheek. I hardly felt the initial prick, but suddenly a deep, sensual ache spread through the muscles of my butt, thighs, and groin, and along with it a heightening of sensation in my full, throbbing cunt. A powerful elation swept through me, and an equally powerful and startling conversion, as the pain in my sex grew so intense that it tipped over into a vast pleasure. My mind fogged, grew incoherent. All I could hear, calling across a vast tundra, were the words:

'What have they done to me?'

It was as if the Doctor read my mind. Leaning right down to speak into my ear, she said,

"That was something to help you understand what you should feel. An aphrodisiac. A powerful one. Now, sit up and take your weight on the shaft."

At the Doctor's command, I knelt from my head-down position. I was coursing with unaccustomed pleasure, and my body showed it in every line and gesture, from my high, taut breasts pushed out by the extreme arch of my back to the rhythmic thrust of my hips. Noting how I pressed my breast out, the Doctor paused to attach a wire to the clamps on my nipples and plugged it into to a machine nearby. At the flick of a switch, a weak electric current passed through them, making me prickle all over from the tips up.

"Just a little extra charge," she commented offhandedly to my Owner.

At that, she slid the vibrating wand out of me. For a moment I gasped, empty, until I saw that she had placed something even larger below me. It was a shaft of chrome, and one I knew well. It was one of the fertilizing wands. From my brief and so far incomplete training, I knew what I had to do. I knelt up straight, positioned the shaft below me, and then knelt back hard, so that gravity pulled me down and the shaft was jammed up, deep into my drugged and oversensitive body.

I began to lose all sense of will, of control, even of self at this point, and my memory refracts like sunlight through ice crystals. I recall Doctor Pavlova guiding me to lift my hips and lower them, forcing me to pierce myself over and over. I recall the nipple clamps tightened, tightened until I screamed aloud. Something was pushed into my open mouth --a gag, another machinic shaft, something I couldn't see through the tears of ecstasy streaming down my face. I was completely opened, forced into a state of elated receptivity, and would have taken anything in that moment. When Pavlova saw my movements growing faster and more desperate, she pushed my shoulders down and my ass right to the surface of the table, driving the chrome shaft inside me up to its handle and then some. Something coursed into me, a liquid rush filling me. Even through the aphrodisiac, the pain was like nothing I've known --and yet it was so exquisite that my body took over and I lifted up and thrust down fully, once, twice --indeed, I only managed to do it three times before my orgasm struck like lightning, fast, wild, and convulsive. I shook as I came, really came, explosive and eternal, for the first time in my life.

And then, everything went dark as I collapsed, gasping, off the table and down to the floor.

I woke from my faint still on the floor, unhurt by the fall but dazed by what had been done to me. I lay there for a while, sheltering my nakedness protectively. I could vaguely sense Doctor Pavlova and my Owner standing over me and talking about me. Their power over my stricken body was absolute. Without a thought in my head, I rolled onto my back and spread my legs in the 'receiving' position I use in the Factory. I was inviting my Owner, the Doctor, anybody who wished, to use me however they wish.

Seeing me finally so compliant, Pavlova herself knelt down next to me and lifted me up into her lap. When my Owner stepped forward, she held up a hand, held him back, and said,

"Just a moment, Comrade. I want to test the effects of our treatment."

Then she began to slowly and sensuously caress my pliant body, my face and throat, shoulders and breasts, all the way down to my ticklish, twitching belly. My eyes closed, and I realized I could hear her breathing hard, her heart pounding. I looked up and saw her face, her high cheekbones and narrow chin, now wreathed with wisps of dark hair escaped from her neat bun. There was a strangely tender look in her eyes, something sad and fatalistic. An unfulfillable longing. Without warning, I began to cry.

"What's happening?" I sobbed. "I feel so...so...!"

Another sigh of sensual distress escaped me, the only way I could express my sudden, confused desire. I hated her, and yet that single glimpse of humanity struck me to the heart. I wanted her to hold me.

She leaned down until her lips brushed my ear and breathed,

"I know. Believe me, I know."

I looked up to her again, questions forming on my lips. But before I could ask any of them, the Doctor seemed to remember her role. She reached out to the Nurse, who promptly handed her the silvery electric shaft. Shifting me on her lap so that my legs were open, she turned the vibratory instrument on low and ran it up my sex again.

"How does it feel now?" She asked in a low voice as she slid the shaft up inside me.

"It still hurts, deep inside." I said. "But..."

"But?"

"I want it. Please."

She thrust the instrument into my flushed hole and pulled out, gently at first, then with increasing force. I flexed with the movement, riding it out. After several minutes with no more noticeable effect, she pulled the wand fully out and ran it up my cleft. The instant it touched my clit I jerked and moaned, a sharp rising sensation overtaking me. One of my hands raised, clutching the air, and Pavlova grabbed it and squeezed as I arched in pleasure. But as fast as it came, the wave of sensation that washed through my trembling muscles was gone again, leaving me raw. I was truly overstimulated, run beyond my ability to climax so hard again. In just one go, they had wrung me dry. Pavlova nodded and stroked my hair one more time before she set me down again.

It was the Nurse who helped me up, draped the cloth robe over my shoulders, and started to walk me out of the room. I could hear the Doctor talking to the Factory Owner in a calm, professional voice as I was lead out.

"She's made good progress today. But her body is stubborn and I suspect her clit is still the more sensitive part of her, no matter what she says she wants or doesn't. We will have to arrange another round of treatment, I think. For now, take her back to the Factory, carry on with the training, and give her a dose of the needle if she resists too much. I would also recommend..."

Ah, but what? I don't know, the door closed behind me then. I was cursorily washed, dressed, and returned to the Factory, where I pen these reminiscences. I must admit, I fear next time. And yet, I want it too. I am becoming a good Comrade, a good Factory Girl, one step at a time. I can only hope that these writing prove instructive in times to come.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds