Marissa's Tales: Ch. 03

Marissa replied slowly, "Yes you did. But that's OK. I was there. I know how wonderful it looked." She smiled at him warmly.

Robert smiled back and laughed a bit. "Guilty. But you are in a public library for the Goddess' sake. Still...I've never seen anything so...amazing, so beautiful...so unreserved."

"The act of lovemaking is the one time when we should be able to leave all our reservations at the door...don't you agree?" As she said this, Marissa took his hands in hers.

Robert swallowed and looked down at their joined hands. "Yes...I agree entirely. Umm...would you like to get together some night to...talk about our views on various subjects over...say dinner? See what else we agree on?" Once again he flashed her that warm smile which made him appear so naked, so emotionally vulnerable.

"I'd love that. Are you free in three hours?"

Robert was taken a back. This incredibly gorgeous and confident woman was actually attracted to him! "Uhhh...well, I've got that Thauma...uhhh, sure I'm free. Where would you like to eat, beautiful lady?"

Marissa smiled. She chose a nice little restaurant not far from campus, one that she was sure he could afford. The two the reluctantly parted, each amazed at what felt as though a spell had been lifted when they were out of each other's sight. They both eagerly awaited the evening and the chance to see each other again, mere hours after their initial meeting.

******************

Thirty minutes before their date, Robert received a call. He recognized the voice as ....as...he never got the hot Fae girl's name! Definite point to pursue tonight, he thought to himself.

"Hey there. This is the girl you...met...at the library. I found you in the campus directory. Hey, do you have any piercing jewelry that's silver or gold?"

"Yeah...why?... Oh! I'm so sorry! I'll change them out, I'm sorry about that..." Robert felt horrible. Here he was about to go on his first date with a Fae girl, an extremely, amazingly hot one at that, and even with all his knowledge of Fae lore, he had overlooked such a fundamental mistake. The Fae were extremely uncomfortable around cold iron. Not only did it tamper and almost negate their ability to use magics, but the mere touch of the stuff against their smooth, unblemished skin would cause them pain akin to burning or electric shock. And here he was with numerous steel rings hanging off his ears and nose. Luckily his pentacle necklace was mostly pewter.

Marissa chuckled to herself, "It's OK, really. I just don't want anything interfering with any spells I decide to cast on you to loosen your...inhibitions." This she said in a low, seductive voice.

"Oh really? Well I know a few spells of my own, you know..." Besides you don't need magic, just ask... Robert thought to himself. This girl was insinuating things he had only ever read of in tomes of Fae lore... well that and in his wildest dreams...

"See you soon, babe." Marissa finished and hung up.

Damn it. Robert thought to himself, I forgot to get her name.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds