A Faerie Tale, Broken

"Your Majesty!" Gretel gasped loudly as the King himself stuck the key in and turned the lock. His eyes were slightly glazed and half hooded. He smiled at her coldly then strode inside. "Get up." The command was sharp and followed by the latching of his large fingers about her arm.

He pulled her out of the cell and back towards the door. Lifting the lamp he had set there, he began to walk quickly. It was all she could do just to keep up and prevent from stumbling.

Finding a hidden latch behind a painting, he pulled a section of the wall open and yanked her in behind. From then on, their path was a winding trail of stairs and passageways. A loud grating sound permeated the air as he finally opened another wall section and they stepped through.

Into his personal chambers.

He blew out the lamp and set it to the side. Then, drawing her into the center of the room, he stopped and whirled her to face him. "Now let me look at you."

Gretel glanced at him suspiciously. By the high sheen in his eyes, she could only guess that he was very intoxicated. Her thought was solidified as he walked to a table and poured two large goblets of wine. Hansel brought one to her then took a deep draft of his own. "Drink it." Swallowing, she did as he asked, feeling a gentle heat pool into her stomach.

"Now, what do you suppose I do with you? Hm?" Hansel looked at her, eyes traveling her frame. Despite the way he had been treating her, she felt a flush of an entirely different sort of heat splash through her. Unable to meet his gaze, she looked away. "I am not sure, your Majesty. But, perhaps, you would allow me to be sent home."

At that, he chuckled darkly. "I do not think so. You are far too dangerous to be let alone." She shuffled a bit awkwardly from one foot to the other. "Drink your wine." His voice clearly stated that he wanted no argument. Lifting the cup to her lips, she drained its contents, handing the empty goblet back to him. "There. I drank it all."

He took it from her fingers and set it to the side, finishing his own and placing the empty goblets together. "It is a pity, you know, that you were born so low. You are lovely enough that I could marry you off to one of our enemies and be done with you." Her breath hitched slightly at his words, knowing that by just saying it he perhaps might do exactly that.

"No? I would think you would be happy to get married. Is that not the goal most girls strive for?" Hansel stepped close to her. She took a slight step away, not quite sure what was going on here. His fingers reached out and he grasped a lock of hair, tugging on it as he wrapped the long strand around his palm. "So soft." She swallowed, daring to look up and meet his eyes.

His lips suddenly crushed down on hers. Yelping in surprise, he took that opportunity to thrust his tongue deep inside her mouth, arms crushing around her tightly. She felt her breasts pressed flat against the hard planes of his chest and her hands at her sides went to his stomach, trying to push him away.

The kiss was hard and hot. Tears trickled down her face. This was not what she wanted. This was not how their first kiss was supposed to be. His lips left her own, trailing kisses down the side of her neck. Much stronger than she, her feeble attempts to shove away went unnoticed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds