A Fair Trade

Fifteen months after we'd started, Roach rang my doorbell one evening for what I expected to be one of our regular sex sessions. When I answered the door, Roach was there with a slightly older woman. "Chip," she said, "this is Andrea. She's a friend of mine. Can we come in?"

"Sure, of course." I escorted them to the deck. "Would you like something to drink?"

"A glass of that nice Pino would be good," said Roach.

I poured three glasses and sat facing them. "So, what's up?"

Roach smiled sadly. "I got promoted to management and the job's in Vero Beach. I'm moving at the end of the month. The pay is double what I was making when we met." She nodded toward Andrea, who so far hadn't said a word. "Andrea's an old friend and she's moving into my apartment. I told her about our deal. She's in about the same situation I was in. She'd like to take over, if that's acceptable to you. Same payment schedule. She's living like I was; crappy social life, always short of money, clean and disease free, interested in extra, off-the-books income. What do you think?"

I looked Andrea over. She was a pretty, medium height Latina, with a round face and shiny black hair halfway down her back. Her body was exceptionally curvy with rather large, natural-looking breasts and a narrow waist. "Maybe, but I'd like to hear from Andrea."

Andrea's voice was a low contralto. "Roach told me about your arrangement. I don't know whether I could do what she's been doing." Andrea looked at Roach. "No offence honey, but I've never sold myself and I don't know if I want to start now." She looked back at me. "I'm 27 years old. I've jerked off eight or ten guys and given some blowjobs, but I've only slept with four men. I just broke up with my last boyfriend, so I don't have anything going on right now. Roach says you're into getting head and having regular sex. No bondage or latex or golden showers or other kinky shit, right?"

"That's right. I lead a quiet life. I'm not looking for any chandelier-swinging orgies, just what Roach told you." I turned to Roach. "Implicit in our deal was keeping our mouths shut about it. You didn't want it known that you were taking money for sex. I didn't want it known that I was paying a girl half my age for sex. I'm not too damn happy that you've told Andrea. Who else knows?"

"No one, Chip. I only told Andrea because she needs a break, just the way I did. If you say no, she walks out of here with nothing but some story she heard from a nutty friend. Say the word and she's out of here. You're in the clear." Roach cocked her head and smiled. "'Course, you'll be stuck searching for pussy." She jerked her thumb at Andrea. "She's the only one I can trust with this. Sorry, but if you two can't agree, you'll be on your own."

I sat and thought about it for a few minutes. I caught Andrea's eye. "What was your plan in coming here tonight?"

"I wanted to meet you and make sure you weren't some dirty, fat, hairy, creepy old pervert. You seem okay so far. Next, I figured I'd try having sex with you." She pointed to Roach. "Roach stays here while we do it. I want her in the room. No negotiation on that!"

"That's reasonable." It was almost dark and my deck was positioned so that no one could see us unless we were near the railing. "If you don't mind, I'd like to see what I'm getting, assuming that I agree to let you replace Roach."

Andrea nodded. "I figured you'd want that. No problem." She leaned forward and pulled off her T-shirt. She folded it and laid it on an ottoman. Next, she slipped out of her sandals, stood up and removed her shorts, which she also folded and put with her shirt. She was wearing a thong and she left it in place. She stepped over to me and turned her back. "Can you unsnap me?" I unsnapped her bra and she dropped it on her other clothes. Then she bent over with her ass a foot from my face and slowly lowered her thong, giving me plenty of time to appreciate her perfect ass and perfectly waxed pussy. The thong went on the short pile of clothing and Andrea turned to face me. "Is this what you're looking for?"

Andrea's body was nothing like Roach's. Her breasts were at least twice as big, her areolas were wide and dark, her nipples were long and the lips of her pussy hung open like a sexy flower. "Well, I wasn't actually looking, but I surely like what I see. What's the next step in your plan?"

Roach piped up. "See, I told you he wasn't grabby." She grinned at me. "Andrea thought you'd start groping her right away."

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Andrea matter-of-factly. "Unless you want to do me right here."

"Roach and I have sex out here often," I said. "Nobody can see and I like the sound of the surf." I quickly stripped. "How about if I get familiar with your body? Then you can blow me a little and we can move on from there." Andrea stood quietly while I explored her, moving around and missing nothing. Her breasts were large, but very firm. They seemed to defy gravity, jutting out proudly. I sucked her nipples and they hardened into firm, round marbles. Andrea's pussy was wet even before I touched her. As I fingered her and sucked her nipples, she moaned softly and turned, offering me one breast and then the other. Her fingers brushed my dick and she stroked me. Her hand was very soft. I was very hard. I was very excited.

Trying to control my breathing, I sat back on the rattan sofa. I glanced at Roach. She was sitting up very straight and had one hand in her shorts. She winked.

"Okay Andrea, this is the blowjob portion of the interview."

Andrea giggled. "I've done a lot of interviews, but nothing like this!" Roach tossed her a boat cushion and Andrea knelt on it. She held my cock and licked it. "Nothing like this!" She took me into her mouth.

I thought Roach gave good head, but Andrea seriously knew what she was doing. She brought me close to orgasm and then squeezed the base of my erection, shutting off the urge to cum. Her fingers and mouth were magic. Before long, I was panting and twitching. My stomach muscles jumped and contracted. Just when I could stand no more, she flowed onto my lap and straddled me with her knees touching the back of the sofa. She reached between us and guided my cock to her opening. In a moment, I was inside her and she was riding me.

Andrea put her mouth next to my ear. "So, boss," she whispered, "what do you think of my interview skills?"

"Fantastic! Just amazing!" Andrea leaned back and my hands went to her breasts. As she rode me, I could feel her interior muscles, tightening at the bottom of her stroke and relaxing at the top, milking my cock. "I'm going to cum pretty damn soon if you keep that up."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare! Not on your life!" I squeezed her tits and resisted the urge to kiss her. "Gonna cum now! Ahhh, yesss!" I came hard, cum jetting into my new hire. Andrea bounced enthusiastically, a broad grin on her face. I kept my hands on Andrea's tits, trying to get my breathing under control. I could feel Andrea squeezing out the last of my ejaculate. I looked at Roach. "I'd ask if you had any more referrals like this, but I don't think I could survive more than one." I held Andrea's ass and thrust slowly into her. "Still want the job?"

"Yeah. Roach was right. It's a great gig. As long as you don't get crazy or weird on me, this ought to work out real well."

Andrea climbed off and Roach passed her a box of tissues. Andrea stuffed a wad of them into her crotch. I used a couple to clean myself.

Roach tossed her clothes aside and the three of us sat on the sofa with me in the middle. We drank wine for nearly an hour, watching the moon rise and talking like old friends. Every now and then, Andrea or Roach would lean over and suck my cock for a minute or two. I played with their breasts and pussys and before long I got an erection. Roach and Andrea took turns blowing me until I was ready to pop.

"Let's go into the bedroom," said Roach with a giggle. "I never did a three-way. You can do us both, just like in the porn videos. "

And so we did.

Roach made it to the bed first, with me right behind. She hit the mattress in a flat dive and rolled onto her back. I was inside her in seconds. Roach whooped as I pounded her. "Goddamn, I'm so ready! Watching you two was so freaking hot!" She closed her eyes and arched her back, crying out as an orgasm engulfed her. I felt a hand on my ass and glanced to the side to see Andrea staring open-mouthed at Roach, who was lost in lust, cumming as hard as I'd ever seen. I pushed Andrea onto her back and slid into her welcoming pussy. I pistoned into her, fully in control, knowing I could screw her as hard as I wanted without worrying about cumming. Andrea's dark eyes told me how good this was for her and in a minute she came, gasping and humping her hips to meet my pounding cock. I didn't slow at all and she came again, panting and mumbling in Spanish.

Roach's hand on my shoulder made me look toward her. She was on her hands and knees, wiggling her butt. I pulled out of Andrea and scrambled behind Roach, plunging into her and pumping madly. Roach came with a squeal and almost immediately came again. Andrea slithered under Roach and tried to lick my balls, but I was hammering Roach too fast for her to follow. I backed out of Roach and dropped my dick into Andrea's mouth. If the coating of Roach's juice on my dick made the slightest difference to Andrea, she gave no sign. She tilted her head back and the head of my cock slid easily into her throat. While I assailed Andrea's mouth, Roach maneuvered around so that she was lying on top of her friend, their faces almost touching. She opened her mouth and I fed her my cock.

I banged away at both women's mouths, alternating at will until Andrea shoved Roach off and dragged me on top of her. She unceremoniously jammed my dick into her and began thrashing like a wild woman. She came in a continuous, frantic frenzy.

From far away, I heard Roach's voice. "Don't cum, Chip. Not yet. Please don't cum yet." Roach was lying with her head next to Andrea's. I slowed my pace and Andrea released a long, humming sigh. We were all slick with sweat. Andrea and I were panting, near exhaustion. Roach was gripping my upper arm, trying to get through to me.

"Chip, don't cum in her. You'll have all the time in the world for that. This is the last time for us. Cum in me. Please, I need to feel you cum in me one last time." She tightened her grip. "I need to feel your mouth on me. It's time. It's not business anymore. I ..." She hesitated. What was she afraid to say? "I need it. Please Chip."

I eased out of Andrea and Roach rolled onto her back. She spread her legs and I settled into that place I'd dreamed of for over a year. I won't try to describe going down on Roach. Suffice to say that it was all I'd hoped for and more. It was gentle and peaceful and more rewarding than anything I could remember. Her orgasms were long and deep and intense. Andrea lay beside us, lightly caressing Roach's breasts and nipples. When Roach finally pushed my head away, I moved up and slipped my erection into her. I kissed her neck and breasts and, finally, her mouth. Kissing Roach while moving inside her was a beautiful thing.

"I'll be gone in a few weeks, Chip," she whispered. "I'll be back for visits with my friends, but I won't come to see you. I can't. It's best if we don't make ..." She took a deep breath. "...if we don't have sex again. This has to be the end for us."

We kissed and I moved slowly inside her, taking long, full strokes and savoring the feeling. Roach looked into my eyes and I could see her orgasm wash over her. Her expression triggered something in me and I came with my mouth on hers.

I tried to give Roach a $1000 bonus, telling her it was for bringing Andrea, but she refused to accept it. "That wasn't the deal," she said. "I'll take $400 because of the oral, but that's it." Her lips touched my cheek and she was gone.

Andrea and I have been having sex for two years now. She's much different from Roach; more playful and fun-loving. To Andrea, sex is a form of entertainment. She's also much more of an exhibitionist. She gets a kick out of leaning against the railing of my deck in broad daylight, nude, with me behind her and inside her. It's hard for her to keep quiet when she cums, but I insist. I don't want her disturbing my neighbors. Andrea has a wicked sense of humor. Some of the things she does and says in bed would make Ron Jeremy blush.

Unlike Roach, Andrea likes anal sex. It's not really my thing, but I'll sometimes do it with her in the shower. She cums like crazy, but I've yet to get off that way. I'm happy to say that Andrea considers pussy eating a normal part of sex. She's entirely comfortable with my mouth on her vagina. We sixty-nine a lot. It's one of my favorite things.

I never saw or heard from Roach again. I know Andrea has hung out with her, but Andrea won't talk about it. I miss Roach. She was my first friend-with-benefits, albeit a paid friend-with-benefits. Having sex with her jump-started my life at a time when I was just living each day in a joyless fog. Every day since that evening when I first slid into her has been a delight. I suppose she blew me at least 250 times. Andrea has probably blown me 500 times. I'm 54 years old now. How many men my age can say they've gotten 750 blowjobs in 3 ½ years? How many can say they're getting all the pussy they want?

I treasure every day. I know that someday Andrea will be gone, but until then I intend to make the most of my good fortune. I've dated eight women since Roach left and slept with five of them. The latest one, an attractive woman in her late 40s, has definite long-term possibilities. We get along great and have a terrific time in the sack. Unlike the other three, she genuinely loves oral sex, both giving and receiving. After my time with Roach and Andrea, there's just no way I could have a serious relationship with a woman who wouldn't blow me or let me go down on her.

The time may well come when I don't require Andrea's services anymore, but for now we're sticking with our original deal. It's no problem for me to have sex with one of my dates and be ready to get my dick sucked by Andrea first thing the next morning.

Andrea will be here in a few minutes. I plan to have her suck my cock for a while, screw her in several positions and then finish in her mouth.

My life is so good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Fair Trade
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds