• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Familiar Master

A Familiar Master

The bar was dark and quite crowded as I sat at the bar sipping on my Vodka and coke. I felt eyes boring into my back and spun round on the bar stool to check the patrons but there were so many darken corners I couldn't tell who it was that was watching me so intently. I turned back to my drink and tried to shrug off the feeling of eyes but within 10 minutes I knew I wouldn't be able to. With a sigh I drained the glass and left the money on the bar for the barman to collect before shrugging into my shawl and making my way from the smoky bar. The crisp night air washed the dregs of smoke and the smell of stale beer from my senses as I flipped the shawl over my shoulder and headed off down the almost deserted street. The moon shone bright over head and I felt at ease for the first time that night.

Soon the feeling of eyes on me hit me again and with a small shudder I turned on my hell to check the shadows behind me but failed to pick out anything in the dark street behind me. With a small shrug I turned back round and quickened my pace, was that footsteps behind me? I wasn't sure so I tried to walk faster, my high heels clicking noisily on the pavement as I rushed through the night. My stomach dropped as I realized that soon I would have to cut through the woodland of the park to reach home... it was either that or the alleyway that ran between to buildings, The alleyway never had any lighting, and the park was always totally deserted. Biting my lips as I rushed on I weighed up the pros and cons between them both.

No one would hear me shout in the park, where as in the alleyway the sound would echo and someone might hear, but then again I had never ever seen anyone lurking about the park after dark when in the alleyway there was often shadows where people hid. But then again someone could be hid behind a tree in the park but there are no true hiding places in the alleyway. Also the paving is smooth in the alley so if I had to run it would be simple where as the park would be muddy and slow me down. My mind whirled with choices as I rushed through the darkness, hearing muffled footsteps as who ever it was who was following me kept pace.

I made my mind up quickly as I reached the park entrance and I walked straight past and turned down the dark alleyway my heels clicking and scraping against the paving. I reached my hand out to steady myself as I tripped slightly my toe catching in a dip in the paving, and that was when I heard it. I could hear the unmistakable sound of soft creeping footsteps and heavy breathing. Kicking off my shoes I started to run head long down the pitch dark alleyway, praying silently.

The hand that grabbed me seemed to appear from no where and I opened my mouth to scream before the hand roughly shoved something hard between my lips, I tried to turn to see who my attacker was but a blindfold was placed over my eyes before I could move, the roughness with which it was tied making me groan in pain, heavy breathing sounded in my ear as I tried to scratch and claw my way free, my nails digging hard into the skin of the attackers arm as he lifted me off my feet, as I struggled and fought to get free. A rough hand grabbed my arm and the sudden sharp sting of a needle entering my skin made my heart race, then black as I passed out.

My body throbbed and ached in places I didn't know possible and a small groan escaped my lips, I tried to open my eyes but something soft was tied tightly across them, my arms and legs stretched out to the sides of me, feet flattened on the ground and held in place with what felt like leather restraints fitted round my ankles and thighs, my arms held out as if crucified by what felt like strong leather cuffs, with an experimental jerk I tried to get free but the unmistakable sound of chains rattling let me know I had no choice. Where was I and who was it that had grabbed me. I heard footsteps approaching me through the dark and I shook my head in denial, muffled moans coming from my gagged mouth. I sensed a male body close to me and sobbed softly against the gag my hands and legs straining against the restraints as I felt a rough hand gently trace its way up my thigh. I shook my head again trying to beg for this to not happen. A gentle shhhing noise reached my ears and the hand made its way between my legs stroking deftly and firmly against my clit and pussy fingers gently easing them apart before slipping inside me. I sobbed softly behind the blindfold as I felt the fingers expand within me opening me up before another finger joined it. I was dry and the feeling of being opened so dry was painful. Another finger, from what I could feel that was four, the attacker was using his other hand to twist and pull at my clit as he slid his 4 fingers slowly in and out of me, I could feel my body betraying me as I ordered my mind not to give into this my body reacted and I grew wet at his touch. Without warning he forced his hand in me punching his way deep into my pussy causing my back to arch as a muffled scream left my lips, ,my finger clutching at the floor beneath me my nails catching the floorboards and tearing as the pain hit. Again and again his fits punched into me my body reacting from the pain by growing wetter. I moaned softly as I felt him withdraw his now soaked hand and press one finger against my anus. I tensed, knowing there was no way I could fight back not held down like this, muffled sounds slipped from my mouth as I tried to beg with him to stop. I felt one finger push into my anus and then withdraw the pain from that making me bite down hard on the gag; I could hear my attacker's groans and then the sound of a zipper being lowered.

I scrunched my hands up into tight fists as I felt him nestle himself between my legs something soft being pushed under my hips to lift them from the floor. Again I shook my head trying to beg from behind the gag, but it was to do me no use as I felt his hardness push between my legs and into my pussy deep and hard, causing me to moan softly. With two hard thrusts he pulled out and I felt my body relax slightly, before suddenly his hardness was pressing against my anus, forcing its way into me the thickness of it stretching my anus wide, as my attacker grunted slightly above me. I closed my eyes and willed my body to relax enough so that he didn't tear me open. Again his pushed hard into me opening me wider as I felt the length of him slide deep into my ass, his balls finally coming to rest on my butt cheeks. His hands wandering my sides gently, lovingly as he took one of my nipples into his mouth and started to suck on it, his tongue swirling slowly round and round the hardening nipple as his thick manhood slid slowly in and out of my anus. My body responded to this sudden gentleness with its on form of lust, my pussy wept tears of pleasure over his hardness as he slid faster and deeper in and out of my now relaxed ass. My whimpers of pain and fear soon changed into ones of pleasure and ecstasy. I felt his hands wander further up my body his lips following suit as they found my throat, his tongue snaking out to gently lick at the tender skin there as his hands stroked softly through my hair, and all the while his hardness sliding in me gaining speed and strength, as the length of his thrusts increased. I groaned louder behind the gag as his hands fumbled with the ties, gently removing the restricting rubber ball from my mouth, I stretched my jaws gently before I felt the soft touch of lips against mine, a hot tongue pressing between them making me open my mouth to him.

He grunted once as his suddenly thrust hard and deep within my anus, I felt the throbbing of his manhood as he spilled his seed deep into my ass before slowly thrusting again the wet sticky cum squelching slightly as he forced some of it out of my ass with his thrusts. Then the hardness was gone, I was left feeling wet and empty but not for long, gently a plug was inserted into my anus pushing in deep and tight to trap what remaining cum there was in there. I lay silently my breathing harsh and quickened as I wondered what was coming next, then I felt it, his hardness had returned, gently he eased himself into my wet pussy and again the thrusting began, but this time his hardness felt softer and the thrusts were not so urgent. With a groan he withdrew suddenly and I felt a warm splash of urine as he peed on my pussy entrance before forcing his still spraying penis deep in my pussy filling me with his hot urine. I cried out softly as I felt dirtied by this act and I swallowed deeply hoping that was to be all.... But again I was mistaken I felt the hard coldness of something long and metal being pushed into my pussy as he withdrew forcing the pee deeper in me holding it in place as the butt plug had held his cum. Then silence, I whimpered softly as I felt his hands on my face wondering what was to happen to me now then suddenly my vision was obscured by a blinding light as he whipped the blindfold from my eyes I blinked in confusion before my sight returned to see.....

"Dan?" I whispered questioningly as I saw who my attacker was, Dan my boss from the office his sweet smile had welcomed me each day and here it was again as he loomed over my used body.

"Yes my pet it's me... But please call me Sir seeing as your going to be my pet from now on" he said gently his lips gently brushing against mine. I nodded this was to be my new Master and although shocked I felt very pleased that it was him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Familiar Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds