• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Familiar Stranger

A Familiar Stranger

So, I'm sleeping on the bed in just my nightgown and boy shorts with only a sheet covering me. The air conditioner is on so low that my nipples are erect even while I'm sleeping. Suddenly, I wake up and I have this feeling like I'm being watched. I look around the room but my eyes are having trouble focusing in the dark room. I see movement out of the corner of my eye when all of a sudden I feel a weight on top of me, pushing me back down and covering my mouth. He's telling me that when he lets go of my mouth, I better not scream or else he'll leave me in so much pain, I won't sit for days.

So, I keep my mouth shut as he magically brings out... rope? No, too soft for rope. Feels like pantyhose or something. He ties my hands to the bedposts and tight. Oh my God, ARE they tight! Then he takes out what looks like a tie and covers my eyes, not that I can see all that well anyways. He starts running his hands all over my body, and he pinches my nipples hard through my nightgown. Fucking A that hurts! But it feels kinda good at the same time. I'm thinking, what the fuck, right? He keeps moving his hands all over my body and suddenly stops. I see a flash of light through the tie. He's fucking taking pictures??? Are you fucking kidding me??

"What the FUCK are you doing??" I ask. "How dare you!" I yell.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain on my cheek. Mutha fucker just HIT me!! I'm too stunned to speak.

While he has me flabbergasted, he rips my favorite nightgown right down the front. Before I can say anything to this, he puts something cold and round under my chin and says if I make another sound, he will not be afraid to use what's in his hand. At this point, I'm thinking it's a gun and whatever, this will be over eventually. I can claim rape and if he blackmails me with the pictures, at least I'll have evidence to bring to the cops.

More flashes of light. This is humiliating! And I freaking shaved earlier!! Gawd fucking DAMMIT!

Then I feel him rip the rest of the nightgown right off. Now I'm down to just my boy shorts. Good Lord! He's pulling and cupping and fondling my breasts and it really does feel good. What a fucking night! He begins to pinch and pull and then I feel something cold circling the nipples and I suck in a breath as I tense up.

Geeeeeeeeezuz! He must have an ice cube in his hands! How did he know?? OH God! He brings the ice cube down to the underside of my breast and lets the heat there melt it away and let the water drip down my sides which sends shivers all the way up my spine. More flashes of light as the ice cubes melts. God, what is he going to do next???

OH MY GOD!!! I feel an intense burning right on my other nipple!! The fucker is burning me!! OWWWW!!! I can feel tears squeezing from eyes and I know that bastard is getting off on me being in pain. More flashes of light. The burning sensation starts to cool off and I feel his fingers peeling something off of me. Candle wax. Good God Almighty! Again, he knew! How could he know I've always wanted to try that? Fuck! That hurts a lot more than I thought it would!

So, now I know he's used ice, and he's used hot wax. What else could there possibly be?

He puts his hand in between my legs, fingers on my sweet spot, to find that I'm wet through my boy shorts. Now is the moment when I start to cry as I feel him spread my legs and see more flashes of light. He's gotta be taking pictures of my "wet spot". Then he plays his fingers down my sides, along my rib cage and this tingle of desire shoots through my entire body all the way down to my toes. My body is fucking stupid! I can't believe it! Then I feel his fingers hook inside my boy shorts as he slowly slides them down my legs, pausing at the knee to take a long fast lick along my slit. I can't stop squirming and the pantyhose that surround my wrists pull tighter as I do a full body clench.

He pulls the shorts all the way off of my legs and I see more flashes of light. At this point, I'm crying full on now, and I can't believe this is happening. My entire body is shaking and not entirely out of fear. I beg him to stop now. "Please!! Please stop!!" I beg but he's not listening. More flashes of light. Suddenly, I hear more rustling in the room. And whispers. Ohmigawd, ohmigawd, ohmigawd!

I feel a tongue on my ankle, slowly licking a trail up my leg, biting at my knee, before continuing up. The hands touching me are softer now, like a woman's. Oh dear God! This cannot be happening!! The flashes of light just keep coming now with only a few seconds in between. I'm so hot with this girl (I'm assuming it's a girl) licking up my leg and the ice and the candle wax.... The girl puts both hands on my thighs and kisses me on my lower lips. All I can do is FEEL!! As she is down there, I feel his hands on my left breast and his tongue on my right. I'm tingling all over and I can't stop.

I now have 2 tongues on me and it's excruciatingly sensational! I feel his fingers suddenly on my bottom lip, pulling it, sticking his finger inside my mouth as the girl's tongue swirls all around my clit and her finger is now sliding in and out of my hole. I feel myself cumming as she moves her mouth down to swallow it. The flashes are still going off so they must have on a timer. Ohmigawd the ecstasy!

I bite down on the man's finger as my orgasm washes over me. He grunts in pain but doesn't hurt me for biting him. He shouldn't! He knows why I did! The girl continues to lick my slit as I suddenly feel the helmet of the man nudge against my lips.

I clamp my teeth down, trying to deny him from entering into my mouth but I can't keep them closed as the girl is a fucking bombshell with that tongue of hers. Then I feel teeth on my clit and I'm pretty sure I just came again! As my mouth opens in a moan, he slips his dick inside my mouth and at this point, I'm so greedy I don't give a fuck anymore.

I start to lick around the outside of his helmet and I hear him moan as I softly drag my teeth across his tip and lick the pre-cum already coming out. For a split second, the thought that he tastes familiar enters my mind but is out in the next because I just can't seem to get him all in my mouth! I can't seem... to get... high enough... Aaaah, he lowered himself some and now I've got his whole cock in his mouth. OW! She just bit me again but fucking A! That felt good!

I think every nerve in my body is on overload. I don't know how much more I can take as I keep sucking on his dick and she keeps tongue fucking me and I think I came again in there somewhere. I just know I've lost track of how many times I've come and time itself. I suddenly feel him start to swell and I know he's about to cum. And she's got 3 fingers in me know pumping a lot faster and the entire picture must look amazing. Now I kinda want a copy of those pictures for myself!! My hips are grinding her face and I'm soaked in juice and sweat and it's deliriously wonderful. He starts to cum at the same time I do and I start to choke on all of the cum but it's good. I'm surprised with how much I like it.

She finally stops licking my cunt and he pulls out of my mouth and I get disappointed thinking "Is that it??" I could almost cry because it was so good. Then, she kisses me. Her mouth is soft and sweet and completely drenched in my pussy juice and I can't seem to get enough of her. I can feel his weight in between my legs as I feel his cock stroke my slit, up and down and up and down and oh it feels so good. She breaks off our kiss and straddles my face. I totally was NOT expecting that. She tells me to lick or she'll sit on me, so I do what anyone would do in such a hot and sticky situation... I start to lick. Slowly at first as I've never done this, but she does taste as sweet as I do and suddenly I start licking faster.

I start sucking and nibbling on her clit just to see how she likes it and boy does she like it! She starts moaning immediately and I feel her fingers invading my mouth space. At the same time, he lunges into me and it hurts at first, but as my pussy gets its fill of him, everything starts to feel so perfect. I shove my tongue as far into her hole as possible as he starts pumping my pussy faster and faster. It doesn't take long before all three of us are cumming together and it's one earth shattering orgasmic experience.

When we all catch our breath, they get off of me, and I hear more whispers. The lights finally stop flashing. I hear clothes rustling and more whispers. I'm so exhausted and pleasure filled that I can't even ask questions.

I hear a door shut and hands untying me from the bedposts and the tie lifted from my eyes. I blink like crazy trying to focus in on the beaming face in front me. It's my Dan! We fall asleep in each other's arms and I smile to myself knowing I will, in fact, get to keep those pictures.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Familiar Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds