• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Affair

A Family Affair

123456

Tommy had just come in from hanging out with Fred and Sammy, listening to rap and drinking illegal beers and fighting the summertime blues in dear old Charleston. The drive out to the Oaks, his aunt's sprawling plantation estate, had cooled him off enough so that the main house's air conditioning gave him a little thrill of a chill. He was about to go upstairs when he saw that there was a light on in the 'library' as Circe called the large recreational room that faced the pool area behind the house. He walked back and was surprised to see Circe, his aunt, sitting in one of the large overstuffed chairs. It wasn't the drink in her hand that surprised him, because his aunt certainly enjoyed her evening libation. That, however, usually took place before dinner, not at eleven o'clock at night. Still, that also wasn't the surprise. It was her outfit, or lack of one, that got his attention. Circe was clad in a sheer black, lacy negligee and from what he could tell, very little else.

"Ahem. Good evening, Circe. You're up late, aren't you?"

"Of course I'm up late. What you're hinting at is that I'm up late and drinking and you're right. Come in and join me. Would you like a drink?"

"A real drink?"

"Of course. Why would I be offering a drink to you at this hour?"

"Uh, sure, I'd love a real drink. I'll get myself a Scotch in that case. Is there... some special ... occasion you're celebrating here?"

"No... well, yes, I guess it is special" She sat, sipping her drink, while Tommy went to the bar and poured himself a glass of single-malt. "I see you've already learned to appreciate the finer things. That's good, because you should, being the scion of the family and future leader of our clan. Where's your sister tonight?"

"Tamara? She's out with Sarah, somewhere, I suppose. I don't keep tabs on her social life. We're twins, not lovers." He laughed at his joke, but stopped when his aunt didn't seem to appreciate it. "Are you going to tell me what we're celebrating?"

"We're celebrating your birthday, idiot. You finally turned eighteen last week and it's time for your birthday present."

"You already gave me a birthday present, Circe. The watch, it was a really great birthday present and I'm wearing it now. You're giving me another present?"

"Me? No, I'm not giving you another present. I am your birthday present." She stood up slowly and put her drink down on the table beside her chair. There was an odd expression on her face for a moment, but then she seemed to shrug it off. "I'm your father's birthday present to you for turning eighteen. I'm your plaything for all summer."

He stood there stunned, his drink forgotten, as he looked at her lush body and full breasts with those rosy nipples that showed so proudly erect through her negligee. Circe walked slowly across the room and took his drink and placed it on a table. He'd seen his aunt around the pool often, lounging in her bikini. Truthfully, he'd thought it would be great to have a go at her, but he'd dismissed those thoughts as teenage daydreams!

"Are you going to tell me you haven't thought about having me? I thought all Southern lads lusted after their sisters and aunts. Haven't you ever thought about it?"

"Uh, well, yeah, yeah, I won't lie about it. I've had dreams about ... about having a... getting it on with you... and with Tamara, too."

"Your sister? Why am I not surprised, knowing our family? Anyway, I'm not Tamara's birthday present. I'm yours. Now, since she isn't here what about me is it that you like?"

"Well, damn! Well, you're hot, you've got a hot body and you don't mind showing it off around me ... and others... Listen, is this really for real?" His aunt just smiled at him and let her negligee gape open slightly. "Holy shit..." Her full breasts were partially visible as was a darkness that had to be a slender line of shaved pubic hair! "Just... just what did you mean about you being my dad's birthday present to me?"

"Just that, I'm afraid. Your father said I was to be your coming-of-age present for the entire summer, to do with as you want."

"You're talking about Dad, my father, your brother? He said I could have you to do anything I want with? Are you serious? No, I can see you're serious, but do you always do what he tells you to do?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. Tommy, you have to know that your father controls all the wealth that this family has and those in the family who don't obey him don't enjoy any of the benefits of being a family member. But I've always had to do whatever your father wants. My father gave me to Randy, your father, when he turned eighteen. It's a family tradition."

"Circe, is this some kind of weird, crazy joke? You're telling me that Dad has been ... he's been having you, literally having you to take to bed since you were eighteen? This is so... wild! Crazy! And now you're telling me he's given you to me to... to do whatever I want to with you? You mean that if I strip down and tell you to get down on your knees and do me, that you'll do it?"

"There's only one way to be sure, I suppose. Are you telling me to do you?"

Tommy laughed and said an emphatic yes. He quickly stripped off his clothes and stood naked before his aunt. "All right! Drop the robe, Circe!" She did as he'd ordered and stood before him, nude, her dark nipples and narrow strip of dark pubic hair showing against her tanned body. He reached out slowly and cupped both of her breasts, letting his fingers play with her nipples. He laughed again when he felt them swell beneath his caresses. "This is marvelous! This is the birthday present to end all birthday presents! Open your legs, Circe."

He swallowed hard as he watched her obey and he got hard as he let his hand trail down over the swell of her belly and through her wisp of pubic hair. She gave a little gasp as his fingers found her clit and teased across the tender lips of her clit. With his other hand he pulled her to him, her breasts pressing against his bare chest, her lips opening to receive his kiss and his tongue. He was thrilled when her tongue came between his lips. After a long, hot kiss he leaned back and looked at her.

"I'm going to try you out! I'm going to see just how far you'll go. Get down on your knees, Circe, and do me."

She stepped back and knelt down on the deep carpet and looked up at him as she took his cock and guided it to her lips. Then it was Tommy's turn to gasp as she kissed, licked and nibbled on his erect cock. When she took it into her mouth and began to suck and rock back and forth he thought he'd died and gone to sex-heaven. He'd never had such pleasure before, just quick things with various chicks, and none since he and his sister had come to stay the summer in Charleston with Circe.

He felt his excitement mounting and pulled her head back and raised her to her feet. "We're going to your bedroom. I don't know what's going on, but if you're going to obey me then I'm going to have you, totally. Do you really mean you've been getting it on with Dad since you were eighteen?"

"He's been getting it on with me since I was eighteen. Plus, he's loaned me out to ... others, company execs he's doing deals with. I'm not sure he told all of them they could have me or just told me to make myself available to them. It doesn't matter, anyway. I've been the cherry on the top of a number of big mergers and deals of his, not to mention all the times he's been in my bed or I've been in his. Don't think I'm ... well, I guess you can think I'm an incestuous whore, but I like how I live and I don't want to test your father's patience so I do as I'm bid. I've always been doing as I'm told, at least by him. Now I'm yours and now I'm going to take you to my bed and see if I can't spend the night screwing your young brains out. Tommy, you have to know that you're a young hunk and since I'm given to you I intend to enjoy every minute of your having me to play with. Do you really think I'm hot? That's so sweet. You know I'm still under forty and I've got a number of years of fun and games left in me."

"Well, damn sure you're hot and what's going to be in you right now is me! Take me to your bed, wench and screw my brains out if you can!"

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. When they got there he picked her up and tossed her onto the king-size bed and laughed as he watched her breasts bounce. He lay down and she began to rain kisses up and down his body, stopping occasionally to go down on his cock. Tommy put her down on her back and did the same to her and when his lips teased the lips of her clit she moaned and grabbed his head and held him there until he used his tongue to first, massage her little love button and then to go as deep into her as he could. When they were both as hot as they could be she pulled him down onto his back and straddled his hips, guiding his cock until it touched her clit. Tommy made her rock back and forth, letting the head of his cock stroke her until she couldn't stand it.

"Oh Hell, you torturing young bastard; please, let me have it!" He laughed and pulled her slowly down as his cock slid into her wetness and Circe moaned and shuddered as she began slowly rising and falling, impaled on her nephew's cock while his hands played with her breasts and nipples. They rocked and thrust until the room was filled with their grunts, groans and passion-fueled cries. He came first, but Circe kept pumping, riding his cock up and down until she reached her own climax. She fell into his arms, his cock still inside her.

"You are quite a coxsman, Tommy, for someone just eighteen years old. Thank you for a delightful ride. I'm yours to do with and if that's a sample of how you do, then I might want to sign up for a longer term engagement. I love having a young stud plumb my depths."

"You're going to be plumbed a lot, my dear Aunt Circe. You are going to be a regular in my bed all the way through college so you'd better be ready to travel. Is Dad still having your sweet ass or am I getting you entirely for myself?"

"Your father still takes me out for a run whenever he's in town, Tommy. He didn't give me to you for all time, remember? I'm on loan for the summer."

"Don't worry, I'll work on him for you coming to me while I'm in college. I'm sure I can convince him. After all, I'm the heir-apparent, as you say?"

"Yes, but your father is still the king and you'd better remember that."

"Well, of course, but for the summer I'm telling you that you aren't to tell him anything I've said, now and in the future. You're mine, remember, Circe, and by mine I mean mine. We don't want to get into the whips and shackles thing, do we? Or do we? I've never tried bond, and stuff; it might be fun."

He rolled over and slid out of her. "There's another thing I've been thinking. As good as you are, I want more. I want Tamara and Sarah."

"You greedy young bastard! You got me and now you want me to deliver my own daughter and your sister into your bed and you tell me right after having me in my own bed? You think I'm going too..."

"You're right, Circe, I'm a rotten, greedy, young bastard, just like my father and since I am this is something you're going to do. Don't tell me that dear old Dad isn't going to let me have my own sister, since he's still doing his and giving her away like a party favor. You're going to explain the facts of life to those two and you're going to convince them that it's part of our family's history and they have little choice in the matter. It's their choice to stay and enjoy the family's generosity or hit the streets and sell their sweet little asses for their daily bread. Are you going to fight me on this? If so, we're going to need some of the whips and shackles here tonight, dear sweet Circe."

"You are your rotten bastard father's rotten bastard son, Tommy. I had no idea that beneath that sweet egocentric exterior was a true user and abuser. If I get you your sister do you have to have my daughter as well? Can you be satisfied with..."

"Circe, I want them both. Nothing less. As a matter of fact I want them both together. For now we'll introduce them to the family custom. After all, Sarah turns eighteen tomorrow and Tammy is already there. I'm sure you aren't telling me that the family tradition isn't in store for them are you?"

She looked down at her sweating, naked body alongside his and gave a small sigh. "No, no I'm not going to tell you that. I've already had instructions from your father to prepare the girls for him. It's little difference, I suppose, which of you gets them first. I'll have to talk to them sooner rather than later. Thy will be done, my master."

"I like that, being your master. Now, since we're rested, let's see if you can encourage me to get it up again, because this time I'm going to be on top and I'm going to ride you like you are a rodeo bronco. You're going to be my fucking bronco, Circe, so go ahead and go down on me, lover."

"Yes, master." She lowered her head down to his still-slick cock and began to kiss and lick it. Tommy laughed as he felt himself begin to come erect.

They made love two more times that night before Circe claimed exhaustion and begged to be allowed to sleep. In the morning when Maybelle, the cute young Afro-American maid brought Circe's coffee she saw two heads on the pillows. This wasn't that unusual, but when the male head rose up she saw it was Tommy. "Oh Lord! Ms. Circe's done robbed the cradle again! I suppose you wants coffee too."

"Well, Maybelle, I do want coffee, but when I'm here in bed with Circe I want you to serve our coffee in the nude, bare naked, do you understand? Now I'm sure that Circe here will tell you the same thing, so why don't you give her the coffee while you're taking off your uniform. I've always wanted to see that dark body of yours." He looked at her a moment. "Of course you don't have to do it. You can just quit this job and go somewhere without a reference and find another. If you stay we're going to get better acquainted. I'm sure I don't have to explain, do I?"

"Ms. Circe, do I have to do what this rude boy says? I mean, do I have to do it to keep my job?"

"Maybelle, I'm sorry, but I'm as much his plaything as you're going to be, I'm afraid. He can make me do whatever he wishes and that means ordering me to order you. If you want to stay you'd better start undressing. Apparently he's planning to have every nubile female in this house serving as his lover for the summer."

"I don't want to give up this job, Ms. Circe. So if you say I got to do it then I guess I got to do it." She went back for another cup of coffee and when she came back she stood there and undid the buttons down the front of her uniform. It fell to the floor leaving her in her bra and panties. He licked his lips at his private strip-tease performance. The bra came off and she held her breasts up for his inspection, the dark areoles of her nipples standing out against her dark skin. "This what I'm supposed to do?" She looked at his grinning face and sighed. She hooked her thumbs into the panty top and shoved them down her legs. Her dark pubic patch was a perfect triangle that pointed at what he wanted. She was nude, her slender black body standing taunt as an equally nude Tommy got out of bed and walked over to her. As his hands came up to her breasts Circe asked her if she was on birth-control pills. "Yes, ma'am, I am, thank goodness. Cause I don't want no little baby following me around asking where's it's daddy!" She gave a gasp as his fingers played with her nipples, and then slid over her body and into her as well. "Oh, Lordy! Oh! You might... oh! You might do what you want, but I'm never gonna call you my 'master'! That's one thing I won't do, even to keep this damn job!"

"You can call me Tommy as long as you come when I call you. Now, why don't you get down on your knees and we'll compare your technique to Circe's. I think I'm going to become a connoisseur of head jobs this summer!"

"You a real bastard, just like your old man! He had my ass off and on all last summer when he was coming and going down here. Are you going to pay me for my time?"

"Did he?"

"Well... no, but Ms. Circe gave me a bonus."

"Earn it, Maybelle, earn it."

He laughed as she dropped to her knees in front of him. Afterwards, he took her doggie-style, from the rear. When he held her he could smell her dark, musky perfume. "That was very nice, Maybelle, and we're going to do it again. I'll be having my morning coffee in whichever bed I'm sleeping in and you'll be serving it in the same costume you're wearing now. You're not as experienced as Circe, but you've got enthusiasm and that counts for a lot." Suddenly he laughed.

His aunt grimaced, "I have a feeling I'm going to hate it when you laugh like that, Tommy."

"I hates it to, Ms. Circe, that laugh of his. It be pure bad."

"That's me, 'Totally Bad Tommy'! And I thought this was going to be a really dull summer. I really owe my old man a big one. But you two remember, what goes on at the Oaks stays at the Oaks, understand? No talking to anyone about what we do this summer." The two of them looked at each other and sighed and then nodded agreement. It was going to be a long, hot, over-sexed summer. They spoiled it by giving each other a slight smile as they looked at the well-hung young man lying on his aunt's bed.

"Maybelle, Circe, a question? Have either of you gone girl-on-girl before?"

Circe sighed and nodded, yes, as Maybelle looked at her with big eyes.

"Is there anything you aren't going to make us do this summer?"

"Can't say, but probably not, because I've just stumbled into this marvelous good fortune of mine. I've got to call the old man and say thank you for what he's given me, though. Don't want to appear not to appreciate the best present I ever had. I'll tell him about Maybelle, too. But not the girls, because I don't have them yet. You're going to fix that, Circe, aren't you?"

"If I have to I'll talk to them, but I can't guarantee..."

"You will deliver, dear auntie, or I'm going to put some stripes on that fair white ass of yours. Have you ever been whipped on your bare ass, Circe? Tell me about it."

"Damn it. Yes. Yes, I've had my bare ass whipped before. Several times, in fact. Your dear father, if I don't do something as fast as he wants, used to take a yardstick to my ass. One of his 'friends', on a sailboat cruise in the Caribbean had me tied across the cabin-top and striped my ass so I couldn't sit down for a week, because I wouldn't do it with him and another ... never mind. I ... I also have an ... appointment, next week. With my mistress... I've joined a ... club and they've got an... initiation thing that I have to do..."

"Circe! Have you joined a secret sex-club? I can't believe it! Of course I'll go with you!"

"I... I .. don't know if they'll agree to let you..."

"We won't ask, Circe, forgiveness being easier than permission, you know."


A FAMILY AFFAIR

CH. 02

That afternoon, Circe met with Tamara and Sarah, and to say they were shocked was putting it mildly, but Sarah did finally admit that she'd known of her mother and brother's 'affair' for a number of years, and though it disturbed her she had tried to ignore it. Both girls first swore they'd rather sell themselves on the street rather than submit. Circe stopped them by offering to take them down to Charleston's Red Light district and show them what the street really looked like. The teary-eyed girls finally admitted that they weren't going to do anything so drastic, but were going to find some other method to resist.

"Resisting is something to think about, but I have to remind you that all you have is your word against the males of this family, nothing better. And even if you should be so rash as to go public with this, please remember that I'm going to be put right beside you, denying everything you say. I gave up my ideas of rebellion long ago and I've grown too accustomed to my daily comforts to entertain the idea of losing everything at this stage of my life.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds