A Family Affair

I reached for the door and opened it, rather a little to quickly. As I pushed it open my eyes widened at the sight before me. Yvette's parents were naked, up against the wall, fucking. All three of us stopped and stood staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Finally I gathered my wits, and backed out of the door. I shut it hastily behind me and was back where I was five seconds ago - in a dark hallway with no clue.

Suddenly the parent's door re opened and Yvette's father wrapped in a towel came bursting out, "Wait!" he called after me, and I knew what was coming next.

Yvette's father ushered me back into the room with a gorgeous suggestive and totally sexy smile, a gentle warm hand on my shoulder and an erotically charged suggestion.

As I sat on the bed, a little bewildered but none-the-less turned on by the candid nakedness and sweaty adult bodies before me, the parents explained something to me.

Apparently, they had heard me going from room to room. They said they weren't exactly sure what I was doing, but they had heard enough of my moaning to make a fairly correct assumption.

The father explained that he and his wife were talking about her, talking about Gypsy, discussing her beauty, discussing how they both thought she was hot. The father asked his wife if she would fuck her, his wife said she would. Then the wife asked her husband if he would fuck her, the husband said, "Only in a threesome with you my dear."

Turned on by their thoughts and suggestions, the husband and wife fucked each other. And they had been fucking each other when Gypsy accidentally walked in the room.

And now the three of them sat on the bed, Gypsy in the middle, the husband and wife on either side. The wife ran a finger down Gypsy's arm, and told her how turned on she was when she could hear Gypsy's loud moans across the hall, and that she came again and again.

He told Gypsy, as he ran his hand down her thigh, that each time she made his wife come, he came too. They both giggled, and leant across Gypsy to kiss each other sweetly on the lips. The wife's breasts touched up against Gypsy's, while the husband's strong firm hand spread apart Gypsy's legs, before skilfully sliding his fingers in-between her crotch.

I gasped loudly. It was enough to end their kiss and give their undivided attention to me.

She said, as she stroked my hair, "It's our turn now," and smiled. With a slender talon she pulled my face into hers and began to kiss me on the lips.

He said, as he cupped both of my breasts with his hands, "We want you all to ourselves, we want to..." he kissed one breast, slowly, gently, then moved to the other, his wife kissing my cheek, slowly, gently. "We want to fuck you senseless," he said.

She moved her hand down between my legs, she spread them further, she found the spot, and said, "Both of us do; what do you think?"

I smiled up at them both, and let them fuck me for the rest of the night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds