A Family Affair

She licked her lips.

Hannah staggered backward into the still half open door.

"You're..." She couldn't find the words, the disgust filling her too great. She'd had fantasies, sure, but this, the reality turned her stomach. "You're evil. Both of you are evil."

She turned and ran from the room. Ran down the stairs and past Mrs Spencer. For half a second she almost stopped and told her what her children were doing upstairs, but she couldn't. Mrs Spencer was such an angel, how could Hannah do that to her?

* * *

CHAPTER 8

JOSH: SOMETHING WICKED

"I guess," Maddie said, "this means you need a new girlfriend."

Josh shook his head. What the fuck did Maddie think she was doing? What the fuck did he think he was doing letting her?

"What—are you offering?"

Maddie smiled sweetly, her hand still circling his cock, her skirt still raised and her panties stretched between her knees.

"Sure, I could be your girlfriend. I know what you like. I know what you want to do to me. And I want it too. I want the same as you, Josh, because we are the same. We're family."

Josh stepped back, pulling his cock free of Maddie's grasp.

"This is wrong, Mads."

"No, it's not." She rolled onto her back and slid the hand that had been around his cock along her belly. She put two fingers inside herself and began to move them. "Don't tell me watching me do this isn't turning you on."

Josh turned away. He walked to the closet and pulled out sweatpants and a t-shirt, pulled them on. When he turned back Maddie was still finger-fucking herself. She seemed pretty close to coming, too. Her neck and face were flushed and her thighs held a tension that trembled on the edge of release.

"Go down on me, Josh," she pleaded.

He shook his head again.

"You did last night. What's so different now?"

"Hannah knows about us—that's what's different. Fuck, Mads, what if she goes and tells her folks? What we did is against the law. They could... shit, I don't know what they could do. I don't know what the punishment is for incest."

"I don't... care..." Maddie's breath came in short gasps as she got closer.

Josh watched her fingers. Saw the sheen on them from the wetness inside. Watched her slim thighs and flat belly and wanted her as much as he'd ever wanted anything in his life.

Maddie slid her fingers from within herself and rolled onto her front.

"Come and lick me again, Joshie. Lick my ass like you did last night. And then you can put your cock in my ass. I know you want to. That's what it was all about, wasn't it?"

She lifted her ass into the air and gripped her cheeks and opened them to reveal the perfect pink bud lying there.

"You're sick," Josh said, but he couldn't take his gaze away from what lay on offer.

"Not sick, Josh—just..."

Maddie let herself drop and curled into a ball. A sob escaped her and all at once she was shaking not from passion but crying.

Josh took a step closer. He was afraid this was some new ploy. But she seemed genuinely upset, and he loved her and didn't want to see her this way. So he took another step and sat on the edge of the bed and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, Mads, it's all right. You're not sick. I was just mad is all. Mad and scared."

Maddie lay on her side, sobs wracking her. Josh stroked her back, her shoulders. He reached down and covered her ass with her skirt.

She said something, her words muffled in the bed cover.

"What was that, Mads?"

She half rolled over. Her face was red. Tears streaked her cheeks.

"I said—I didn't mean to love you this way, it just happened. And I can't help it. I can't help myself. I've never wanted anyone else, only you."

"You've had boyfriends, though."

Maddie sniffled. "Sure." She gave half a smile. "A couple of girlfriends, too. I guess that's what Hannah saw in me." She wiped the back of her wrist across her face. "Did you know she was gay, Josh?"

"Uh—no."

"Well she is. Kind of. Mostly, I think. I knew right off but I thought... I don't know, maybe you two could work it out or something. Except it doesn't work that way, does it?"

"I don't know. How come I'm older than you but you're wiser?"

"Duh—I'm female."

"Yeah, I'd noticed."

Maddie lifted a hand. "No, don't be nice, not now." She pulled air into her lungs, let it out, a tremor in the sound of the breath left her body. "If we can't be what I want us to be we'd better not be anything at all."

Josh stroked her back some more. He was confused and pained. He wanted her. He loved her. But what she was asking... could he go that far, that deep into the relationship? And then there was Mom. She knew about them. They couldn't keep something like this from her. What was she going to think about her two kids fucking each other?

And Josh thought back to the night before when Mom had sat outside his room doing herself while she watched them.

He shivered.

"Don't stop," Maddie said.

"What?"

"You've stopped stroking my back. Do it some more, Josh, it's nice."

He smiled and started up. Damn, this was some afternoon.

"Did you really mean what you said?" he asked.

"I said a lot of things, most of them a load of crap. What exact thing do you mean?"

"About... about fucking your ass."

"Oh, that thing. Of course I meant it."

"Have you done anal before, Mads?"

She shook her head. Somehow, without either of them seeming to do anything her skirt had ridden up again to reveal the sweet rounded globes of her ass.

"What d'you think I am—easy?"

"And you really want me to, you know, put my dick in your asshole? Or were you just making that up to get me to do you anyway?"

"I've always been curious about it, and if anyone's going to do me I want it to be you," Maddie said into the covers.

Josh let his hand drift across her back. He stroked the smooth skin of her ass, unable to believe how perfect his sister was.

"I bet you want to do it too, don't you? All guys want to fuck a girl in the ass."

"Do they?"

"That's what I hear."

"I don't know about all guys, all I know about is me."

"And what does me want? Does me want to stick his dick in his sister's ass? Would you like that, Josh?"

"This isn't about what I want. Sure, I've thought about it. But this is about what you want, Mads. What you really want, not about what you think I want."

Maddie rolled onto her back, displaying her pussy. "What I want is for us to do... stuff. Stuff I got inside my head that I could never ask any other guy about but I can ask you because you're my brother. You and me are like one person, Josh, aren't we? There's nothing we can't ask, nothing we can't do. And I'm curious. About... well, you know, about that."

"About getting fucked in the ass."

"Mm-hm, yes, that."

"I heard it can be painful."

"Then we'll find that out together and we can stop if it is. Because I trust you. You'd never hurt me, I know you wouldn't. Which is why I can ask. There's so much I want to try and I can't ask anyone else."

Josh took a breath and let it out. His fingers ran along Maddie's belly. She turned toward him again onto her side. His hand stroked her ass, ran along the cleft between her cheeks.

"You really want me to fuck your ass?"

Maddie nodded.

"We'll need something."

"Mom's got baby oil in the bathroom. We can use that. It's real slippy." Maddie's hand came out and laid against Josh's cock which had grown hard inside his sweats. "Take these off. Take everything off."

"In a minute."

"No—now."

Josh laughed and slapped Maddie's hands away. He got up and left the room. When he came back he had the bottle of baby oil. It was three-quarters full. He saw Maddie's eyes follow it as he placed it on the nightstand.

He went and closed the door but didn't throw the lock even though it was there if he wanted.

He pulled his sweatpants down, stripped his t-shirt over his head.

Maddie smiled. "Fuck—we're really going to do this, aren't we?"

"All you have to do is say stop," Josh said.

Maddie nodded. She sat up and pulled her top off, wriggled out of her skirt and lay down on her back.

"You'll have to turn over," Josh said.

"I want you to hold me first. And kiss me. All over. I want it to be like I haven't asked and it just happens because it's what we both want."

Josh sat on the bed and stroked her belly. Let his fingers trail up across her breast. He would never grow tired of Maddie. He knew some boundary had been crossed. Some commitment made between the two of them.

He leaned across and kissed her.

Maddie put her arms around his neck, her tongue curling against his.

"Oh man, I want you to fuck me so bad," she said against his mouth.

He kissed her neck. Her face. Her breasts.

He pulled her nipples against his teeth and bit on them just hard enough to hurt but just soft enough so Maddie arched her back and cried out.

Josh kissed along her belly and ran his tongue over her cleft before opening her and delving within.

There was no rush.

He turned so his cock was presented to her and Maddie licked his balls and then sucked him into her mouth. He fucked her lips for a time, then pulled out and turned her onto her side.

He slid off the bed and pushed one of Maddie's legs away, opening her to him.

He licked along the deep valley of her ass, his tongue teasing her opening and Maddie jerked and made a sound.

Josh stiffened his long tongue and pushed the tip inside. He knew this ought to be disgusting but it wasn't. Maddie tasted clean, fresh, wonderful. He pushed his tongue deeper, as deep as it would go and Maddie moaned inside her chest.

"Sweet Jesus, Josh, that is unbelievable. I want to do that to you, too."

Josh lifted his face from between her ass cheeks. "Lick my ass?"

"Not lick it. I want to put my tongue inside you like you just did to me."

"Fuck, Mads."

"Yeah. Fuck. More, brother."

Josh put his face down and entered her again. He added a finger. Then he reached for the oil.

He left his finger inside and poured the oil around it, allowing it to seep into Maddie.

He worked it in, then added a second finger together with more oil.

"You OK, Mads? You're very quiet."

"Enjoying the new sensations," she said. "When are you gonna put your dick in me?"

"When you're ready."

"I'm ready now."

"You sure?"

Maddie sighed. "Just do me, Josh."

He poured oil into his palm and spread it along his cock, poured more across the engorged tip. He positioned himself so the head of his cock rested against the dimpled opening of Maddie's rear.

She moaned.

Josh applied pressure.

His cock slipped away.

He grabbed at it, held it as he tried again.

Maddie was tight. So very tight.

He added more pressure and she grunted and he stopped.

Maddie shook her head. "No, do it, Josh. I want your cock inside my ass so bad."

He pressed harder, watching as the tight bud uncurled. The head of his cock filled her, stretched her, and then he was inside, the oil slicking his passage.

"Oh fuck.... Oh yes, Josh, that's unbelievable. More than I dreamed of." Maddie reached back and touched his waist. "Now—all the way inside me."

Josh pushed.

There was resistance, but he worked his way past it, watching as the length of his cock slid into his sister's tight asshole. It was an unbelievable sight. It made him want to come immediately and he pushed the need back until it faded.

"What does it feel like, Mads?"

"It feels... it feels complete. Like I'm completed. I'm filled so full of you it's wonderful. You got anymore, Josh?"

"A couple inches, maybe."

"Then I want them."

Josh pressed.

Maddie laid her palm against her belly. "Fuck. I can feel you inside here. Inside me. This is so much more than when you fucked me. Josh—this is the kind of sex I want us to have. Not all the time, but most of the time. I love it. I love you."

Josh curled around his sister and kissed her mouth. "I love you too, Mads."

She gave a soft laugh. "You're only saying that 'cause you got your cock in my ass."

"It's true. I love you more than anything in the world."

Maddie smiled. "Even Mom?"

"I don't think I'm ever going to do this to Mom, do you?"

"You'd like to though, wouldn't you?"

Josh's cock grew even harder. He was sure Maddie felt it too because she began to work herself against him, impaled, filled... completed.

"I'm about on the edge of coming right now," she said, "so fuck me as hard as you can. I need you to come in my ass. I want to feel how it is when you release this deep inside. And then we'll talk about Mom..."

"She saw us," Josh said. He worked his cock into Maddie's ass, drew almost all the way out before sinking inside again. He added some more of the oil, her passage growing slicker.

"Saw what?" Maddie's words were broken by the need building in her.

"She saw us fucking. She was outside the door and she was..." The memory almost tipped Josh over.

"Tell me," Maddie said.

"I can't."

"Yes you can. Tell me."

"If I tell you I'll come."

"Then come. Tell me and come."

Josh felt a tightness squeeze his cock and Maddie jerked beneath him.

"Did you just come?"

"Of course I fucking came. Now tell me so I can come again."

"She was in the hallway. Wearing her robe but it was open. She was watching me fuck you and she was... she was finger fucking herself."

"Oh man... oh fucking man!"

Maddie came a second time.

Josh pushed hard inside, burying himself.

"I knew it," Maddie said.

Josh pounded into her, shaking her body with the force of his thrusts. "Knew what?"

"I want her to join us," Maddie said. "Me and you and Mom. I want us to fuck, the three of us, together. She doesn't need no loser like that guy last night. All she needs is us."

"You... I..." Josh tried to string a coherent sentence together but it was no good, his cock was on fire and there was no more holding back. He curled around Maddie's back as his cock erupted into her.

Maddie yelped, shaking beneath him.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Josh cried as his cock poured seed into his sister's bowel. It seemed to last for ever but it still wasn't long enough.

When he was done he wrapped her in his arms and held her against him as his cock softened. He might have drifted for a moment, woke with a start to feel Maddie stroking his arms.

"You OK?" he asked.

She nodded.

"I didn't—"

"No," she said.

"So we get to do it again?"

Maddie moved, his cock finally slipping free, and she straddled him and held his face in her hands.

"Just you try to stop me. Again and again and again," she said.

* * *

CHAPTER 9

MADDIE: BEAUTIFUL MUSIC

Maddie came downstairs behind Josh. Mom had laid plates and was putting food on the table as they came into the kitchen. It was early for dinner, but it was Saturday and Josh had his gig at nine. Maddie wondered if he'd found any time to practice Reelin' in the Years but doubted it. He'd had other things on his mind the past week.

"Can I come?" Maddie said as they began to eat.

"What?" Mom said. As usual she hadn't sat yet, fussing around with things that didn't need fussing with. She looked good in denim jeans and a tank top, her heavy breasts unfettered by a bra.

Maddie stared at the circles her nipples made through the cotton and felt a new want start up in her.

"To Josh's thing. Him and the band."

"Why?" Josh asked.

"Because I want to see you fu—mess up when you try to play that song."

"I probably won't even try to play it," Josh said.

"Aw—you got to now. It won't be any fun if you don't try. Do it for me, big brother?" Maddie put on a ridiculous pout and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Well, seeing as you ask so nice."

"Can I come too?"

Maddie looked at Mom. Josh did too.

"To the gig?" Josh said.

It was Mom's turn to pull a face and they both laughed. All three of them laughed.

"I guess. At least then there'll be an audience of two."

"Three," Mom said. "Hannah's coming, isn't she? She rushed out past me earlier. I thought she was staying over, Josh."

"Yeah... well..."

Maddie glanced across and saw Josh was blushing.

"You haven't fallen out, have you?"

Josh lifted a shoulder. "Maybe. A little."

"What about?" Mom asked.

"Nothing. Something. I don't know."

Mom ate some potato, then some chicken.

"But it's OK if we come? Me and Maddie?"

"Sure."

"We won't put you off?"

"Maddie might," Josh said.

Maddie pulled another face.

* * *

They left at nine sitting three across in the front seat of Josh's Jeep because he had to pick up the other members of the band. All except Darren, the drummer, who needed a van to bring his kit.

Maddie sat in the middle, her arm pressing Josh on one side, Mom on the other. Mom had insisted on changing. Maddie thought it a shame. She'd been looking forward to watching her breasts shimmy when she danced. But she still looked good in a light cotton dress and pumps, her legs bare, hair caught up in a clip so her neck showed.

Maddie wore a dress too, but it was shorter than Mom's and there was no bra underneath her shirt. She did pull on a pair of tiny panties after thinking about it for longer than the decision warranted.

Josh was in torn jeans and a Counting Crows t-shirt. His Gibson lay in a hard case in the trunk, together with a small Orange amp.

"Where are we going, exactly?" Mom asked.

"You know Gerry's bar, out on Highway 6?"

"You're playing in the bar?"

"There's a shed kind of thing out back. Big enough for a hundred. We're playing in there. The acoustics are shi—uh, lousy, but hardly anybody listens anyway."

Maddie sat between them, head turning from one to the other like she was watching a tennis match. When she slid her hand down to cup Josh's balls he nearly swerved onto the other side the road.

"Was that a rabbit?" Mom said, looking back.

"I think so," Josh said, and Maddie smiled.

By ten he was set up on stage and had gone through a sound check such as it was. The audience were in for the sound check too. At the opposite end to the stage a wooden table was serving beer and bourbon and cola of some unspecified brand. The room was full. Way more than a hundred in there, the air hot and sweaty, full of noise. Mom nursed a bottle of Bud and Maddie had a cola which she'd managed to persuade the barman to slip a double of vodka into. She knew he thought he might get some reward before the night was out and Maddie was happy to let him think that.

Josh was due to play until midnight.

He stood center stage with the bass player to his left, organist to the right and Darren's drum kit behind.

Maddie saw him turn and ask a question.

She wondered what they would open with.

It was a rough covers band. Josh had been playing with them since he was sixteen and they had gotten pretty good over the years. They tended to stick to a lot of 70's stuff, with the occasional more modern song thrown in.

On stage a decision seemed to have been made.

Josh turned to the mike. Maddie saw him take a breath.

"Ah, fuck it," he said, and launched into that unmistakeable, impossible riff that opens Reelin' in the Years. And he nailed it.

Maddie grinned and whooped, jumping up and down.

* * *

They took a break a little after eleven to cool down and Josh went outside. Maddie stayed for a while finishing her drink. She watched Mom fending off the good-natured advances of two men—one ten years her senior, the other ten years her junior. Maddie considered she was doing a good enough job to leave her to her own devices for a while. The crowd was drunk but good natured.

The night air, though still warm, felt like stepping into a chiller after the atmosphere inside. Groups of people stood around smoking, drinking, getting it on. Maddie couldn't see Josh. She wandered along the side of the barn looking for him. It was darker beside the barn, the air cooler still and sweat chilled against her skin, bringing a shiver of pleasure. She thought of how Josh had bitten her nipples, the mixture of pain and pleasure exquisite. She wanted to try other things but wasn't sure how to ask him, not yet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds