A Family Affair Ch. 02

"Let's not forget the security camera in the elevator." Sofia reminded her.

They laughed together, all uneasiness gone to the wind, until the older woman stopped Sofia's hand as it was about to reach her drenched panties.

"Now that I have a reason to live for, I don't want to crash before I can make love to you." She said, her voice hoarse with desire.

Sofia leaned in to kiss her cousin's cheek and run the back of her fingers on the soft flesh bulging on the side of her top.

"I agree. This is a dream come true. I've been picturing this moment forever it seems."

"It has been a long week." Claudia laughed.

"You have no idea." Sofia breathed in her ear.

She took out her phone and opened the album file. There was a single picture in it. She showed it to Claudia.

It showed her in a revealing bikini, head thrown back as she laughed full-throated at something. At first, she didn't place it, then she remembered that particular piece of apparel. She had bought it on a shopping expedition with her sisters-in-law. They had wanted to surprise their husbands at a family outing.

"Where did you get that? It must be four or five years old."

"Matteo gave it to me the last time he visited. The original picture included all your family, but I erased everyone else out."

"I remember it. I have a copy of it. Mama took it. We were at the beach that day. We scandalized the other families there. What you didn't see is that she was wearing one just as revealing. She's still a beautiful woman for her age. You should see her old photo album. It's no wonder Papa was smitten."

"So you get your good looks from her then."

"I do. I inherited her talent for managing people too. Imagine what it was like with six rambunctious kids in the house, seven, if you count our papa who loved to play with us."

"And all of them oversized except you."

"Even me. I was this tall at fourteen, but gangly. I had these beauties by the time I was sixteen." She hefted her breasts to make her point. "I filled out gradually after twenty."

"You are a very beautiful woman, Claudia. Every time your brother came to Dallas, he'd tell me tons of stories about you, the stunts you pulled, how good you were at school, the trouble you got him in while protecting you. It got to the point where I felt as if I knew you. You became the big sister I never had. Then..."

"Then?"

"You were my role model, the woman I wanted to grow up to be... to be... with. Why do you think I was so rude to you at the airport? You're the one I wanted to wrap my arms and legs around. You were the one I wanted to kiss, to... I've been fantasizing about you since your brother gave me this picture. I can't count the number of orgasms I had looking at it... looking at you, wishing you were in my arms. That's another reason my father's whore wanted me out of the house. After she had him, she tried to seduce me, but I didn't want anything to do with her. I was saving myself for you."

"But you didn't know me. If not for those circumstances, we would never have met."

"You really have no idea how proud your brother is of you. You're all he talked about when he spoke of Boston. I did know you. As for meeting you, you know that money I saved for years? It was to buy a plane ticket to fly here to meet your family... To meet you."

Claudia reached to pull her weeping cousin to her.

"Poor baby. You're here now. That's all that counts."

She caressed her hair, occasionally kissing her head until she felt better. Claudia knew when she did because Sofia's hand was back stroking her thigh, her finger extended to touch her over the damp panties.

Unwisely, she closed her legs to stop the inquisitive hand, only to trap it exactly where Sofia wanted it.

"Stop... Stop that..." Claudia groaned. She pulled the hand away after a particularly precise touch caused a fresh flow of cream and an uncontrollable spasm which almost made her lose control of the truck. She lifted it to her mouth to kiss the offending digits. She moaned and sucked them when she tasted herself.

"Wait, baby, we're almost there. You can have me... We can have each other then."

With a pout, followed by a mischievous grin, the young woman scooted to her side and gave her cousin another show as she pushed her tight jeans down. She didn't bother to take off her boots. She lay there, a couple of feet away from Claudia's hungry eyes, pants rolled over her ankles, knees wide apart, the darker patch on her panties testifying to the woman's arousal, as was the telltale scent wafting to the driver's side.

"I want you, Claudia! I've been saving myself for you ever since I discovered what sex was all about. I've been dreaming of you, masturbating thinking about you, fantasizing about you holding my hand, spanking me when I was bad, making love to me." She reached into the duffel bag she had dropped into the well when she took the cami and pulled out something Claudia recognized well. "Now you see why I couldn't leave it behind. When I found your cache of toys, I took this one. I've been fucking my ass with it since last Monday while I waited for you to come home, thinking of you using it on me!"

The older woman couldn't answer over the lump in her throat. Instead, she reached to stroke her cousin's thigh. Sofia held her hand, kissed it, licked her palm, sucked each finger suggestively.

"Soon, my... Soon, darling, for now, just look, listen, smell me. You're the first... the only woman to have seen me this way."

Still holding Claudia's hand, their fingers interlaced, she used her free hand to caress herself, running her fingernails on her white thighs, leaving pink trails behind, tracing the edges of her thong, circling her goal before cupping it firmly, massaging her blood engorged mound through the thin material. When she finally slipped her fingers inside the panties, Claudia had a hard time splitting her attention between the road and the cloth covered movement she could see. Her ears told her how wet her cousin was as the moist flesh was stroked. The smell was so strong that she tasted it too.

Before Claudia could beg her to remove her thong, Sofia arched against her hand and cried her pleasure to the woman of her dreams, offering herself willingly, completely.

The young woman was still slumped in the corner of the cab, limp from the powerful orgasm which had wracked through her as she exposed herself to the only woman she ever wanted, when they pulled in the underground garage of the building.

As soon as the engine was turned off, Claudia was in her arms, kissing her hungrily, both hands on her body, desperate to relieve the sexual tension the display had brought about. When she reached to touch Sofia, she stopped her hand as it cupped her.

"Not like this, darling. Not here. I want our first time together to be special, not a quickie in your pick-up. Let me give you something to hold you until we get... home."

In a swift move, Sofia reversed their position to cover the older woman, pressing their bodies together as the kissed passionately. She groaned with desire when she pushed the basketball jersey over Claudia's breasts and looked at them. She fondled them, kneaded them, kissed them. She sucked on the erect nipples, licked them, nibbled on them.

Claudia was writhing uncontrollably under her when Sofia brought her hand between her legs to touch her, to stroke her.

"I can't wait anymore! You're killing me here! Take me already, you tease!"

"With pleasure, my..."

Sofia cut herself off by kissing Claudia's lips bruisingly as she plunged two fingers in her wet vagina, meeting the bucking hips, slapping her clit with her palm on every stroke in while she curled her fingers to reach for maximum effect. Within minutes, she felt the woman's nails dig in her back as she arched against her and screamed her climax in her mouth.

"Are... you sure... This is... your first time...?" Claudia panted, trying to catch her breath.

"I've been making you come years, cousin, but, yes, this is the first time I had a woman come in my arms."

"I don't believe you. You're just too good."

"What can I say? You inspire me. Now wrap this sweater around your thong so we can go home."

"It's yours."

"Like this top you're wearing is yours?" Sofia grinned cheekily.

"Point taken, I'll give it back the moment we get upstairs."

They gave a good show to whoever was watching the elevator security camera monitor. Again, Sofia held Claudia's hand back from its goal, lifting it to her breasts instead.

The moment the door opened, her cousin took off her jersey and handed it to her.

"I said I'd give it back the moment we got upstairs, didn't I?"

Sofia would have raced to the condo, but Claudia walked calmly, arm around her waist.

The moment the door closed behind them, they dissolved in a fit of laughter.

"Wow! I haven't done something this daring in ages. You bring out the kid in me."

"I'm glad. I like daring. We're going to have so much fun together." Sofia told her cousin as she held her against the door, hands flat on the wood at each side of her head, their gazes locked.

She leaned in, their lips meeting softly, tenderly, lovingly. Claudia parted her lips to invite her in, breathless at the display of maturity, touched deeply by the unexpected gentleness, uncertain as the roles she had envisioned when she came out of her room earlier were reversed.

She was again the eighteen year old being shown what it was like to make love to a woman by the single mother she babysat for.

Her eager hands shook as she slowly reached under the thin cami for the breasts which had taunted her. She groaned in Sofia's mouth when she felt the pebbly nipples against her palms as she massaged those firm mounds.

"Take off my jeans, love. I want to feel your body with mine."

Claudia moaned as she closed her eyes and leaned her head on Sofia's shoulder. She could hear Ms. Marinelli tell her the same thing. She felt herself melting in her arms as she unfastened the garment and pushed it over the taut ass. She slid down the length of the hot body until she was crouched, her face directly before the bare pussy with its cute little patch of hair. Her eyes never straying, she took off Sofia's boots, then her pants and panties.

When she was done, she took the firm cheeks in both hands and pulled Sofia's womanhood to her mouth. Seeing how she had to crane her neck, the woman lifter a leg over her shoulder. With a whine of pleasure, Claudia renewed her kiss on the swollen lips, stretching her tongue as far as it could reach to scoop as much of the delicious cream as possible.

She drank at the inexhaustible source for a long time before she was gently guided higher. She wrapped her lips reverently around the woman's pearl, pushing back its hood to flick the tip of her tongue daintily across its glans. She met the increasing thrusts with more pressure. Meaning to give more pleasure, she brought her hand to the leaking opening, only to have it held gently.

"Not yet, sweetheart, not yet. You can fuck my ass if you want though. I like that very much."

Puzzled, she nevertheless complied. Soon, it was all she could do to hold the woman in place. Claudia used all her imagination and experience to make this moment the best she could. She was rewarded by the woman climaxing on her tongue, clenching on her fingers with pulsing inner muscles.

She came to in the woman's arms, her face being covered with light kisses. To her amazement, Claudia realized that she had shared her orgasm without even touching herself. She opened her eyes slowly to meet the woman's... No. Sofia's eyes. There was no doubt about the love she saw in them. She felt her heart swell in response.

"Who... Who are you? What did you do to me? I..." She asked quietly, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"You're a wonderful woman, Claudia Moreno. I could only imagine, but this... You..."

"What happened? You were someone else. She... She was my first... She..."

"Shhh... Everything is fine. Come with me."

Sofia guided a still bewildered Claudia to her feet. Still embracing her, she took her to the bathroom where she ran a hot bath, never letting go of her. She sat in the water, Claudia between her legs and had her lean back, talking softly all the time. When she relaxed, Sofia took the soap and caressed her body gently, stroking her emotions rather than her senses. She had her kneel before her so she could wash her pussy. Slowly, tenderly, she brought her to a soft, flowing orgasm and pulled her on top of herself to share a loving kiss.

They stayed like that until the water turned tepid and they reluctantly got out. Sofia dried her cousin with a soft fluffy towel, worshipping her body as she went down. She traced her way back up with her mouth, her tongue, her hands, kissing, laving, caressing. She avoided her pussy, but took a deep breath to fill her mind with the exquisite scent that was Claudia's. By the time she stood up, holding her tightly, claiming her lips, twirling their tongues together, Claudia was shivering with want, again lost in a fantasy where a goddess had come down from the heavens to take possession of her.

She gave herself, body and soul, without reservation. When the divine being laid her down on her soft couch, she opened herself totally to her pleasure.

Each caress, each kiss, whether on her lips or on her body, a new, indescribable experience in ecstasy.

When The Mouth kissed her nether lips, she melted against it, offering her essence in an apotheosis of love.

*****

Claudia woke refreshed, cleansed, a new woman, or rather an older one, the woman she would have been if life's tribulations hadn't marked her.

She desperately wanted to stay under the warm covers against the soft body holding her, but her own body's demands proved inescapable. She delicately untangled their limbs and slipped out of their comfortable nest.

Sitting on the toilet, remembering what could only have been a dream, she smiled when Sofia joined her.

"Hello, my love. Did you sleep well?"

For some reason, Claudia took the endearment in stride. It felt so natural, so... right.

"Like a baby. I don't believe that I was your first. It's patently impossible for you to have done this to me without a lot of practise."

"Maybe I was your first too." Sofia purred as she straddled her legs. "Spread your legs a little. I want to try something I read."

To Claudia's surprise, the woman emptied her bladder on her pussy. To her further surprise, the body-temperature liquid flowing on her clit brought forth sensations she would never have expected. By the time it stopped she was moaning continuously, her head on Sofia's shoulder, on the edge of orgasm.

"You're not going to leave me like this, are you?" She whined desperately.

"Of course not, love." Sofia told her as she brought her hand between them and stroked her to completion. She held the weeping woman in her arms, caressing her hair, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. "Does this mean you liked it?" She asked impishly when her beloved had settled.

"What kind of books have you been reading? My education is sorely lacking."

"The internet is a wonderful place to fuel your fantasies. Someday, I'll let you read this story I published on an adult site about this fantasy woman I dreamed of seducing one day."

"Didn't you just turn eighteen?"

"And your point is?"

They laughed as they jumped in the shower where they soaped each other which led to all kinds of interesting things. Once again, Sofia intercepted Claudia's hand and redirected it.

As they shared a cup of coffee, Claudia's curiosity got the better of her.

"Why won't you let me touch your pussy?"

"I told you. I've been saving myself for you. I want you to take my cherry while we're making love in bed, in your bed, in... Our bed."

Claudia went around the table to embrace Sofia, pressing her head against her chest.

"After what we've shared, I can't deny that I'm strongly attracted to you, but you're so young. You're half my age, like I was when a neighbor taught me that it was okay to love a woman."

"That's all right. I respect that. I can wait. I won't always be half your age."

Again, Claudia was moved deeply by the display of maturity by her young cousin. There was something about her... She rested her face on her head as she tried to make sense of her feelings.

"You're my cousin." She pleaded softly, in a desperate attempt to justify her reluctance to admit to her feelings.

"Ever heard of kissing cousins?" Was Sofia's cheeky answer as she burrowed her face in Claudia's cleavage.

Pressing her point, she brought her hand between Claudia's legs, where she found what her nose had told her would be there. Claudia was creaming profusely, her body arguing for what her heart already knew. Only society's prejudices kept her mind from accepting the inevitable. They were pushed to the breaking point by the sensations rising within her.

Taking Sofia's face in her hands, she looked in her eyes, searching for... Then it hit her. She had already accepted it multiple times without thinking. As her own eyes glazed with the mounting pleasure, she let her heart speak for her.

"Sofia, I... I've felt as if I was... ungh... waiting for you. From the moment I opened my... yes, yes... my door to you, I... YES! I want you. I need you. I LOVE YOU, SOFIA! TAKE ME! I'M YOURS!"

The young woman caught her as she was overcome by a crashing climax of sensations and emotions. She held Claudia tenderly as she shook from the orgasm and the realisation that the woman she had been looking for all her adult life was in her arms.

To this moment, Claudia didn't know what had possessed her to leave her door open for the obnoxious brat squatting at her doorstep. All her previous life experience should have dictated that she forget about her and go on with her life.

But she didn't.

At first, she thought she had bought in to her sob story and suffered from a sudden attack of compassion.

Only it didn't explain the easy familiarity she had felt with her cousin... with Sofia. The instinctive rapport they had which should only have been the result on a lengthy relationship. The organic intimacy which prompted her to expose her breasts to this stranger barely hours after meeting her. The emotional connection which led her to accept having the woman nap with her head on her lap that first evening.

She had rationalized that she felt as if Sonia was her little sister. She had hung on to that despite a growing unease. It was only when she thought she had left that the truth had begun to emerge. The deeply emotional turn their intimate connection had taken was the final element she needed to accept the truth.

She was in love with this woman she had known for only a week.

Claudia looked, really looked at the woman between whose legs she was kneeling, from her delicate features, with her expressive light blue eyes, her dainty nose, her small mouth always smiling. She shivered at the memory of the expertise of her soft lips. She traced the unblemished skin down the long neck, past the collarbone to the chest heaving under her scrutiny, the perfect firm breasts with their pinkish small nipples already hard as little rocks. She longed to give herself over to the ministration of the strong fingers resting on the tight belly, one below her bosom, the other near her inviting mound. The pouting lips flaring as if calling to her mouth to kiss, thighs she couldn't wait to have wrapped around her.

With a tremulous smile, she leaned on her arms, letting her thick auburn mane tent over the waiting face, lips parted in anticipation. Their mouths met and the outside world ceased to exist.

Her senses tunneled to the expressive lips, the dancing tongue. She inhaled life as she exhaled her own. Her breath in tune with the lungs pushing against her breasts. In and out. Giving and taking. Blue eyes boring in hazel.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds