• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Affair Ch. 03

A Family Affair Ch. 03

Standing in the dark entrance hall my heart feels like lead as I await the return of my daughter. I have no idea how long I have been here but my legs ache from standing still but that is infinitely better than the thought of sitting on my bruised and battered arse. Desperately I try not to ponder her fate when she returns. I hope for her sake that whatever she has been doing tonight makes what is to come worthwhile but somehow I doubt that.

Suddenly I find myself blinking, my eyes trying to refocus, dazzled by the light that Danielle has turned on as she returned.

"Mum? What are you standing here in the dark for? What's wrong?" Her voice soft at first hardens like her eyes as irritation takes over "For god's sake its only 10:30 what are you doing waiting for me like I am little kid? It's not like I am even late!"

"Danielle, for once will you just shut up and listen. I am in no mood to explain myself to you and trust me you are in no position to act like the wounded party." The tone of my voice stops her but only momentarily, I can see her getting ready to argue. Her soft full lips settle into a petulant pout as she frowns at me.

Unbidden the thought of kissing away that pout flashes through my mind and I feel an unwanted squirm of excitement in my belly. She is just so beautiful, so perfectly flawless. How many times have thoughts of her flitted through my dreams? Dreams so vividly explicit that I can almost taste her sweetness on my tongue. My cheeks flame scarlet as I realize once again how abhorrent theses thoughts should be. She is my daughter, my child and yet here I am excited by the thoughts of what will happen to her tonight and the part I will undoubtedly play in them.

"Your Father wants to see you in the basement, come with me." My voice is harsher than I had hoped, pitched higher than its normal soft, smooth tone but my nerves are stretched taught and I can not hide it.

"The basement? Why on earth would he want me down there at this time of night? We aren't allowed in the basement." I see the flicker of fear in her eyes, the slight tremble in her voice and pity surges through me.

For a second maternal instinct fights its way through my baser emotions. If only I could protect her from this but I can't. She has bought this upon herself and nothing I can do or say will stop Mark from dealing with her as He sees fit. He has been waiting for this night for a long time and He will not be denied.

"Danielle, please. No more questions. Please just do as you are told and come with me we are only making it worse by standing here delaying." I reach out and take her hand, leading her towards the stairs to the basement. I can feel her eyes on me as she follows but I can't bring myself to meet her gaze. How could I deliver her to my Husband knowing full well what He is going to do? Simple, I am a slut, His slut and He is my Master and as such I will do whatever it takes to please Him.

We reached the heavy wooden door at the foot of the stairs and I pause for a moment wondering how she will deal with all she will witness and experience once we step through it. Should I send her away? Should I once again offer myself up to assuage His anger, quell His desires? I cannot do that, for in truth His desires are my desires. I draw in a long shuddering breath as I reach out and knock on the door, I cannot save her from this; I don't want to save her from this. It is our destiny.

The door swings open almost as my knuckles touch it and Danielle is jerked forward into the room, Marks vice like grip biting into the soft tanned flesh of her upper arms. Hesitantly I follow, my legs shaking, my mind reeling. What do I do now?

Suddenly conditioning takes over. I am mindful that I am breaking rules by standing here in this room fully clothed and that to break these rules will only make matters worse. Conscious thought gives way to instinct and I quickly strip and fold my clothes neatly into a pile by the door, I cross to the centre of the room and kneel in my place, eyes lowered, hands clasped loosely behind my back.

"Oh my god!" Danielle's words are a soft moan as she sees the welts covering my body. "What animal did that to you mum? What is going on?"

Marks laugh is low and deep "I would be that animal Danielle and you, you little slut, are the cause of it as usual. If you hadn't childishly confided in your journal your plans to get laid tonight, this first time might have been an entirely more pleasurable experience for us all."

"Daddy I didn't! It didn't happen I was just joking, honestly Daddy!" The panic in Danielle's voice cut me to the core and I fixed my eyes firmly on the floor trying to quell the desire to beg my Husband to let her go and to punish me in her place.

"Well that's quite some joke princess. Maybe it was more wishful thinking? Maybe you really crave to be taken and used and fucked until you feel like you are going to split wide apart." Danielle sobbed and Mark paused for just an instant, was He questioning what He had planned? "No protest princess? No 'Daddy I'm a good girl I have never thought of those things'? Well I suppose I should be happy that at least you don't compound what you have already done by lying about it."

No He wasn't questioning Himself, He rarely did. I could hear the excitement and the passion in His voice. I recognized that tone and I loved it. It was the same tone He always used when He spoke to me in this dungeon of ours. The same voice that set my insides to liquid fire, which reduced me to this bundle of raw nerve endings longing for His touch. For a fleeting moment I was almost jealous of our daughter. Jealous that she should be the focus of His desire and attention, that she would feel His power and control but it was only fleeting. A smile plays across my lips as I settle into the knowledge that no matter what happens tonight I will be, as I always have been, His main focus. Never in all our years together have I ever had cause to doubt how special I am to Him and He to me.

Marks voice cut into my musings. "Strip now slut and sit in the chair. I need to be sure that you are telling me the truth." Mark released Danielle and shoved her roughly in the direction of the padded leather seat in one corner of the room. It was a chair similar to one you might find in a gynecologists office. A chair that I had spent many hours in, spread open to receive my Masters sadistic desires.

Danielle faltered, frozen with shock her young mind trying to understand what was happening, trying to make sense of what her father had just told her to do. "Are you just going to stand there girl? I gave you an order; do you perhaps need some help?" Mark walked to the table beside the chair and selected something from its ordered surface. As He turned back towards her He showed her the gleaming edge of a large ornate knife, laughing at her gasp of fear. "Now as I see it you have two choices. One, you can be a good girl and do as you are told or two; I can cut the clothes from you. Now which is it to be princess?"

I lifted my head in time to see Danielle hurriedly removing her clothes, also in time for Mark to catch my eye. The squirm of panic that He had caught me breaking another rule soon disintegrated as He winked and smiled at me giving me tacit permission to watch. It was only at this moment that I realized Nathan our son was still in the room, still sprawled naked in one of the recliners intently watching his sisters' fate unfold.

I turned my attention back to my daughter awkwardly trying to cover her nakedness with her hands, her face and neck flushed with shame. She really is glorious, perfect creamy skin, long slender legs, tiny waist swelling to softly rounded hips and the most gorgeous breasts I think I have ever seen. I watched as Mark pushed her into the chair, roughly pulling her legs apart securing them in the stirrups tightening the straps at her knees and ankles. Licking my lips I gaze at the dark triangle between her thighs as she squirms to cover herself. Mark cuffs her wrists and secures them to the seat back above her head. She is sobbing quietly her eyes pressed tightly closed as if by shutting them we all disappear.

A sudden searing pain in my scalp snaps me back into focus; Marks hand tangled in my hair drags me to my feet. He kisses me deeply and passionately His tongue ravaging my mouth His free hand finding my throat squeezing tightly. His eyes seek mine, looking for that moment, that thrilling fraction of an instant just before darkness claims me. Smiling He releases my throat and hugs me to Him for a second as I huskily thank Him. I wince at His hand in the small of my back guiding me to the side of the chair, His fingers caressing the welts He had laid upon me earlier.

"Isn't she delicious my love?" He whispers close to my ear, so quietly that only I can hear Him as we look down at the restrained and exposed body of our daughter. I nod silently in agreement and He kisses down the side of my neck before biting my shoulder hard. "Time for some fun I think, lets have a closer look at this little slut of ours."

Marks hand brushes the soft blonde hair away from Danielle's face. "Open your eyes." Her only response is a quiet sob and a frantic shake of her head. His hand finds her throat caressingly at first then tighter, "I said open your fucking eyes slut!"

Danielle's eyes flew open and I shivered with excitement at the raw edge to Master's voice. She was gagging and squirming at His hand squeezing her throat and the panic in her stunning blue eyes was very real. Dimly I wonder what kind of sick bitch this heat between my thighs makes me but I am aching to touch and taste this delightful creature displayed so totally before me.

Mark relaxes His grip on her throat but doesn't release it completely. His free hand strokes down across her breasts, cupping the weight of them in His palm, rolling her nipples between His thumb and forefinger. Her wide open eyes fix on mine and I smile as I hear her soft moan turn to a yelp of pain as His fingers tighten and cruelly twist her tender flesh.

"I wonder, is it My imagination or are you starting to enjoy this, you filthy little slut? Are your nipples stiff from the cold? Or could it be that you want to feel my fingers elsewhere?" the amusement in Marks voice is clear and I can't help but laugh too as I see Danielle once again flush scarlet. His questing hand slides lower feeling her quiver beneath His touch. His hand closes over the soft fur of her pubic hair and He shakes His head. "Entirely too much hair here but we will rectify that soon." Again He laughs that rich throaty laugh that I love so much. "Well what do you know I appear to have found a wet cunt, someone wants fucking."

"Oh my God! No Daddy please i ... please don't!" Danielle's voice is flustered and afraid but something in the way she nervously catches her bottom lip between her teeth hints at excitement.

"Princess I strongly suggest that you shut the fuck up unless of course you want Me to gag you." Wide eyed Danielle shakes her head. "Good girl seems you can behave when necessary and trust me right now for you it is very necessary." Master smiles at me. "Mygirl I have a job for you, two in fact. For you the first would be more enjoyable if you could perform the second first but I don't want any evidence washed away."

I look questioningly at Master though I already know what He is going to ask me to do. "What better way to test for spunk than the use of a cum hungry whores tongue? Lick the slut out and tell Me what you taste. Then you can shave her cunt before I stick anything else in there."

Kneeling at the foot of the chair between my daughters spread thighs brings her cunt easily within the reach of my tongue. With both thumbs I spread her outer labia wide exposing her clit and her deep pink inner lips. Master is right, she is already wet her cunt is glistening and I can smell its soft muskiness. I flick my tongue against her clit and I feel her shudder. At the back of my mind I wonder if she has ever felt a tongue here, even if she has I doubt it would have been a female tongue. Her clit is hard and standing proud and though I know this isn't what Master wants right now I can't resist sucking it between my lips. Sucking and licking it until I hear her groan and feel her hips shift, lifting towards my mouth, she is enjoying this.

Master tugs on my hair again, "This is meant to be an examination not an exploration you can eat the whore out all you want when she is filled with My cum, until then I just want to know if anyone has been there before Me. Now get the fuck on with it."


Obediently I thrust my tongue into her cunt tasting her, savouring the flavour as I withdraw. "She is clean Master, I can only taste her, no latex no semen." Master pulls me to my feet and kissing me hard. Sucking on my tongue He shares the taste of our daughter then swats me playfully on the arse.

"Good girl now shave her so we can get down to business, you know how much I hate hairy cunts.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Affair Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 614 milliseconds