A Family Changed Forever

"Oh my God" she said through clinched teeth. Then she grabbed my son's head and pressed it to her breasts. "Suck baby, suck them." Her mouth pressed against his ear as she begged him to suck her nipples. Then I watched as she started to nibble on his ear while he took one of her nipples into her mouth and started to suck. My son was sucking on my wife's breasts for the first time in over 19 years and they both were loving it. It put my wife over the edge just like we both knew it would.

"Baby, I'm cumming! Mommy's cumming!" she hissed into his ear. She dug her nails into his back and clenched his body, pressing it hard against her. She was cumming and it was a monster orgasm. I can't imagine what my son was thinking or feeling, but it must have been too much because his body started to convulse as he pumped into his mother. He was cumming in his mom's pussy. My wife could clearly tell or feel it and it put her even further over the edge. Her own orgasm intensified and I thought she might even pass out. If she did, I wouldn't have known.

My attention had been drawn back to my daughter. While watching my wife and son cum together, I had continued my slow fucking of my own daughter, but she started doing something I had never experienced before in my life. She started squeezing her pussy even tighter as I pulled back on each stroke. She was milking my cock! Squeezing it in rhythm with each of my strokes. She would relax her pussy as I pressed into her and then squeeze my cock as I pulled away. It was unbelievable! It was like she was trying to keep me from pulling away from her. I looked into my daughter's eyes and she looked back at me with a look of wanton desire. She was lost in the moment just like my wife and son were. At that moment I gave up on trying keep any level of decency. I had tried to do only what was ordered by the two sick bastards with guns. But now I was done pretending that I wasn't enjoying it. I was done pretending that I didn't want it. I could see in my daughter's eyes that she felt the same way. We weren't fucking anymore. We were making love.

I leaned my head down closer to my daughter and she lifted up and met my face with hers. Our lips connected and we began kissing like long lost lovers. Our tongues started dancing and her hands grabbed my head and pressed my face even harder against hers. She kissed me like there was no one else in the world that she wanted more. The rest of the world ceased to exist for that moment. I could feel the pressure building inside me. Kissing my daughter was too much for me to maintain control. I groaned in my daughter's mouth as I unloaded a torrent of hot cum in my daughter's pussy. My body went numb as I emptied my seed into her. My daughter's grip on my head softened as did her kisses. Her hands moved to my back and she started to caress my back as I collapsed on her. Unexplainably, my daughter and I were sharing the most amazing tender moment amidst what should have been the most horrible and traumatic moment of our lives.

"Holy fuck, dude. That was the hottest fucking think I have ever seen!" The second burglar said to his partner.

"No shit. I am so hard right now, I can barely stand it." The leader replied.

I turned my head to face my wife. Scared to death that she had seen what Kate and I had just done. I'm not sure if she did or not, but at that moment she wasn't looking at me. She had her face buried in my son's neck holding him close to her. He was still on top of her and probably still inside her. He was not moving and I could tell my wife was crying a little. Probably out of guilt or fear of what was coming next. I know both those feelings were growing quickly in my own mind.

"I've got an idea." I heard the leader say to his partner. "Alright boys, get up and stand at the foot of the bed facing the girls."

I found it difficult to move. Partly because of the intense orgasm I had just had and partly because I didn't want to pull away from my daughter. But I managed to slowly pull back and stand as ordered at the foot of the bed. My son was already standing beside me when I stood all the way up. I looked over at my wife. Her legs were still partly spread. I could see her pussy clearly from where I was standing. My son's cum and her juices mixed together leaking out from her hole. Her labia still stretched apart from the massive thickness of my son's dick. That site is still vivid in my memory. By the look of it, my son had satisfied her in a way I never could.

"Girls, get on all fours and clean those messy cocks off!" The leader barked his order. "I want to see those cocks clean and hard again. This ain't over yet."

As my wife and daughter got up and positioned themselves as the man ordered, I looked over at the burglars and noticed that both men had their dicks out through their zipper holes.

"Fuck!" I thought. Reality was once again shoved back in my face. This wasn't going to end well.

The two men were slowly stroking their unimpressive hard ons as my wife and daughter started sucking our cocks. I again found myself watching my wife in shock as she sucked my son's cock with a fervor that I have never seen from her. Even semi-flaccid, my son's cock was so thick that she was struggling. But she was determined to get it all in her mouth. To my amazement, she did! My wife's mouth was stretched wider than I have ever seen and it was stuffed full of my son's dick. My son had moved his hands to his mom's head and has running his hands through her hair and guiding her head back and forth on his now fully hard penis.

Watching that scene along with what my daughter was doing to my own cock, brought the blood back to my rod in full force. I looked down and my daughter was looking up at me while she started to deep throat my dick. She had no gag reflex at all! She would make a few normal strokes on me and then plunge her face against my body, literally swallowing the tip of my cock down her throat. It was indescribable. All 8 inches were in her mouth and throat time and time again. My daughter was amazing!

"Alright guys, this is almost over for everyone. Move around behind the girls and start fucking them doggie style. Then my friend and I are going to see which one of these sluts sucks the best cock."

My heart sunk! I guess I knew those sick fucks were going to want something for themselves. I just hoped they weren't going to want to fuck them too.

To my surprise, my wife and daughter didn't say anything. I could tell Luke wanted to and I shot him a look to remind him that they had the guns. This was better than the alternative.

I positioned myself behind my daughter and pointed my pole at her dripping wet pussy. It easily slid in despite her pussy being even tighter in this position. I watched my wife brace herself as Luke grabbed her hips and tried to get his cock in his mom. I guess I should mention that my wife still has a tight pussy despite having bore three large babies. It had always been a nice fit for my cock, so I know she was struggling to handle Luke's girth in that position. She groaned loudly as he finally pushed it all the way in her cunt.

The two bastards then took their positions in front of the women and stuck their cocks in the girls' mouths. It was fucked up situation. Luke and I were looking directly at the burglars who were getting their dicks sucked by the same women we were fucking. They both had their guns held up and pointed at us.

"So who gives the best head?" the leader asked me.

I ignored his ridiculous question. But I thought to myself that it wasn't even close. My daughter was clearly skilled in ways my wife would never be.

"No matter. I will find out soon enough." He laughed as he spoke.

"Dude, this girl is fucking amazing. She's going to make me cum any second." The second burglar could barely manage to say the words as my daughter apparently wasn't holding back.

"Don't cum yet! I want to switch so we can see who is the best cock sucker. And let me tell you, mommy is got some serious skills!" the leader chirped. I looked over at my wife and she in fact was going to town on his dick. My son was pumping her from behind at a nice pace that was allowing my wife to face fuck the burglar's cock. I thought I knew my wife after all these years, but I truly did not recognize her at that moment. She actually seemed to be enjoying what she was doing.

"Ok, time to switch it up." exclaimed the leader. "Now, you two sluts are going to drink every last ounce of our cum. If you can manage that, we will leave without incident. But I don't want to see a drop of our cum leak from your mouths. Do I make myself clear?"

The two men switched places and shoved their dick in the girls' mouths.

It didn't take long for the men to cum. The leader came first. Which was no surprise considering my daughter's skills. She easily deep throated him as he came and swallowed it all without flinching. The other burglar came a few moments after the leader. And again, my wife shocked me. The same woman who would gag every time she tried to swallow my cum, eagerly drank that man dry. As soon as he started cumming, she grabbed his cock with her hand and started sucking on his tip. She stroked his shaft and I could see that she was creating vacuum-like suction on his cockhead. She swallowed what appeared to be a sizeable load. When the burglar couldn't stand the intensity of her suction anymore, he pulled away and a loud "pop" sound came from my wife's mouth. It sounded almost like a champagne bottle being opened. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it myself!

The two men zipped themselves up. The leader walked over to our bedroom phone and tossed is on the floor and smashed it to bits with his foot.

"Keep fucking." He ordered. "We are going to leave now. Those were the best blowjobs I have ever had. I'd stay to fuck you, but I don't want to leave any evidence. But you better keep fucking for at least 10 minutes. If my partner or I decide to come back and you have stopped, we will shoot the guys and fuck the girls before we kill them too. Am I clear?"

"We won't stop." I assured the men.

"Good. You all enjoy yourselves. And just so we know you are, make sure we can hear you as we leave."

And just like that they were gone.

I looked at my son who was looking back at me. "Just keep going. Just to be safe." I said softly.

So my son faced forward and grabbed his mother's hips and started pounding her with more force and pace. I followed his lead and did the same to Kate. Both my daughter and Kim started moaning loudly per the leader's last demand.

This went on for a few minutes. I could tell my wife was really getting heated up and Kate was clearly enjoying the ride I was giving her. Looking back on it, it was so fucked up. The burglars were clearly gone. We all knew it, yet we were all using them as an excuse to keep this moment going for just a bit longer.

Then my wife lost all control. "Oh my fucking God!" she cried out. "I need to cum so bad!" With that she pulled away from my son and his thick rod slapped against his chest as my wife turned around to face Luke. She pushed him on his back. "God forgive me!" she said as she straddled her only son and guided his cock back into her cunt. My daughter and I had stopped moving. I don't think either of us could believe what we were seeing. My wife had her hands on my son's chest and was riding his cock. Then she leaned down and pressed her tits in Luke's face and started grinding her clit against his pelvis as she slid up and down on his pole.

My daughter looked back at me. We only needed to look at each other to know that we both wanted the same thing. Kate swung her one leg up and over my head and in one smooth motion she rotated onto her back without ever separating from my dick. She pulled me down to her and we started kissing like we did earlier. I started thrusting harder and faster into my sweet little girl, who clearly wasn't a little girl anymore. When we broke our kiss, she looked at me and said, "I love you so much, daddy." I felt my cock grow even harder and Kate started squeezing and milking my cock again as I increased the force and pace of our love making.

It was all so intense. I could hear my wife quickly building to what had to be another monster orgasm. The sounds of my son moaning as he suckled from her huge breasts. The slapping of my body against Kate's as we both were building towards our own orgasms. My wife was the first to scream. "Oh God YES BABY! Mommy is cumming so hard on your fat cock. It feels so fucking incredible!" she exclaimed as she collapsed against him.

I could hear her whimpering for a bit and I slowed my assault on my daughter's pussy long enough to make sure Kim was ok. I looked at my wife and she was making out with her son. She broke the kiss and then said something I will never forget. "Baby, roll me over and fuck me as hard as you can." And in one motion my son rolled her onto her back and moved on top of her. He grabbed her legs and pressed them almost up to the headboard. Her ass was almost off the bed. My wife held her legs and Luke started to move like a jackhammer, pounding his mother with wild abandon. My daughter grabbed my head and pulled it back to hers and gave me the perfect kiss for the moment. She made me forget all about my son giving my wife the fuck of her life.

Kate lifted her legs and wrapped them around my back and urged me to fuck her. I always gave my daughter what she wants, so I did.

I can't say how long it lasted. Time seemed to stand still. It was probably only a couple of minutes before I felt my daughter cum on my cock. It put me over the top and I emptied my balls in my daughter and then collapsed on top of her. I looked over at my son, who had already collapsed onto his mother and they both were asleep or passed out. I turned back to my daughter and we kissed one last time.

"I love you, Angel" I whispered.

"I love you too, daddy."

And then we both passed out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds