A Family Christmas

"Dad, you are not suggesting that i..."

I was talking to a dead phone. I stared at it for a moment. I continued down the stairs. I could see the glow of Christmas lights. Thinking mom had started without me, I was thinking of a quip I could use.

Mom was standing in front of the tree with a string of lights wrapped around her body. She was nude.

"How do you think these lights look, Tommy?"

She had reverted. I was Tommy again.

"They...uh...would probably look better on the tree."

The once hardnosed businesswoman tittered.

"I know that, silly! I've always wanted to do this for you. But your father was always around."

"For me mom? I don't understand."

She unwound the lights from around her body and sauntered to me, her hips swaying. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I have lusted after you for a long time! Before my stroke, I always suppressed those feelings. I knew they were wrong."

"Mom, I..."

She shrugged. I know they're wrong now. I just don't give a fuck!"

"I knew you like looking at me! It made me sooo hot to know that! I'd jump your father's bones after exposing myself to you!" I have wanted you for years. I'm not sure why I waited so long to jump your bones!"

Mom's confession explained a lot of things. I thought I was lucky to see so much of mother naked and partially dressed. However, she was living out her fantasy to expose herself to me. Only the strictures of the societal taboos on incest kept her from pursuing her long ago fantasy. Now her stroke had removed that inhibition.

"Mom! Are you okay?"

Her hand passed between us and she stroked my cock with her open palm.

"I'm more okay than I have been in years! I want you to throw me on the floor and fuck me until I scream for you to stop. But don't stop! I want to be your bitch! Use me like you want!"

"MOM!" My voice cracked as it climbed the scale. Was this what my father could not bring himself to say on the phone? That he was unable to keep up with mom sexually since her stroke?

She dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts down as she went. She tittered as my cock popped out and hit her under the chin. Mom put her hands behind her back and tried to capture my cock using only her mouth.

Her eyes smoldered as she looked up at me. "I'm practicing sucking your cock with my hands tied behind my back."

I raised a questioning eyebrow as she bobbed for my cock like it was an apple in a tub of water. "What did you have in mind?"

"I want you to tie me up. I want to be helpless. I want you to do whatever you want to me."

Her lasciviousness awakened some of my repressed fantasies. A casual girlfriend at school was into D/s, domination and submission. She loved to be spanked. She reveled in performing any sex act I could think of in the riskiest places. I recall a Black student caught us fucking in the men's room. To assure his silence, she fucked him also. I began to imagine my mother in similar situations.

Mom finally caught my cock and began to bob back and forth bringing me to full hardness. I was living the dream. The sex symbol of my youth was on her knees sucking my cock, begging me to be her Dom. I knew her salaciousness was caused by her stroke. However, the stroke released her inhibitions, letting her do what she wanted to do for years, fuck her son.

"Get on all fours!"

Her eyes smiled as she slowly pulled her head back. I watched my length pull from her mouth. She dropped to her knees and crawled over in front of the glass patio door.

"Fuck me here! I want the world to see my son fuck his slut of a mother! I want them to see me taking your cock."

I ripped off my t-shirt and strode to where mom knelt with her big round ass waving in the air. I dropped to my knees behind her. Her scent was overpowering. It was evidence by the clear liquid oozing from her cleanly shaved pussy and streaming down her thighs. I raised my hand and brought it down hard on her ass. Like waves on an ocean her ass moved forward and rolled back, spurred by the impetus of my blow.

"Fuck yes," mom screamed, "do it again."

I raised my other hand and brought it down hard. I could see clear liquid puddling on the floor under her.

"Say it, goddammit! Say it!"

"I'm your bitch! I'm my son's bitch! Fuck your bitch!"

I positioned my cock at her hole and drove in hard and deep.

"YES! YES!! TAKE ME HARD!"

"FUCK MOM!! AWWW FUCK!"

I kept pounding her hard, driving into her squelching pussy like a jack hammer. Each thrust caused her big ass to roll forward and back. The squishy sound of her pussy was immediate and loud. The white froth of our juices built up on her pussy and my cock.

"TAKE ME, BABY! TAKE YOUR SLUT MOMMY'S PUSSY!"

Mom rocked back hard to meet my thrusts. The slap of flesh on flesh resounded through our media room. As mom screamed I felt her pussy clamp down like a vise pushing my dick out of her. I gripped her hips tightly, forcing my way back in.

Her arms collapsed and she fell forward, her cheek against our parquet floor.

"Move your ass, mom!" I leaned forward, balancing on my arms and toes as though I were doing pushups. I was thrusting down into mom as she sank to the floor. I felt the tingle in my balls that presaged my nut.

"Here it comes, mom! Here comes my nut!"

"Fill mommy up! Fill her up!"

Mom was wheezing, struggling to catch her breath. As I came pumping my juice into the best pussy in the world, I recall my father's admonition to keep her happy. Like a good son, I was obeying my father. I dropped on top of her, breathing hard and sweating profusely.

Mom's wheeze turned into long deep breaths as she dozed off on the floor. I levered myself up on my arms. Looking between us I watched my cock slide out of mom's pussy. My cum bubbled out after it, pooling on the floor between her legs.

I pulled on my shorts. I debated what to do with mom, passed out on the floor. There was no way I could carry her corpulent body up to her bed. I elected to cover her with her robe.

I hummed carols as I strung lights on the tree and sipped egg nog. Mom woke up as I began hanging ornaments. She stood and pulled on her robe and tied it tightly around her.

"Tom, you started without me!"

I was Tom again. "Well, you seemed tired so I started without you."

"We both know I wasn't just tired! You fucked the shit out of me!"

"Mom! I thought...!"

"You thought your old mom was out of her head and you could get some pussy!"

"But the stroke! Dad said...!"

Mom picked up a box of ornaments. She walked around the tree, eying it as she chose which ornament would look best.

"I did have a stroke. And there are some lingering after effects. I feel...different. While I was recovering, I took stock of my life. I denied myself a lot as your father and I built the business. When you were born, at first you were an unwelcome distraction." Then as you grew up and matured, I began to fantasize about you."

"Fantasize about me? I don't understand."

"Neither did I! I used to barge into your room when knew you were changing clothes. Then I was ashamed of myself for doing."

A light went on! I recalled her doing that.

"I even got counseling, trying to learn to control my incestuous impulses. It didn't help. What saved me from committing what I thought then was an abominable act was you leaving for college. The I had my stroke."

Mom continued hanging ornaments as she talked. Her hair was down and the glimmer of the Christmas lights filled the room. Shiny ornaments caught the glimmer and reflected it around the room.

"It, the stroke, changed me somehow"

I walked over and put my arms around mom's waist. I untied her robe and pulled it from her shoulders. It dropped to the floor by the tree. I wrapped my arms around her waist, cupped her breasts and squeezed them. Mom sighed and lay her head on my chest.

"As I lay in that sterile hospital room, I thought about the things I denied myself as we built the business. I don't know if it was an after effect of the stroke or the realization that if I had died, I would never have your cock."

Mom's hips pumped against my hand as I slid it down her body and cupped her pussy. She groaned and ground her ass against my cock.

"I do get confused sometimes," she whispered as my finger traced the outline of her pussy lips. "I do need my meds. I also know I need your cock. Everything else is an act. A ruse to provide a rationale for seducing you!"

She turned in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I have a present for you. A present I never gave anyone, not even your father."

"What's that," I murmured as mom pushed my shorts down.

"My ass," she whispered, pulling me to the floor in front of the twinkling Christmas tree. "I'm giving you my ass! It's your present to use tonight and any time you want it."

"Mom, I..."

She brought a finger to her lips and shushed me. "Look behind the bar. I have hidden something back there."

She sat cross leg on the floor while I went to the bar. It was easy to find. It was the small tube of Astroglide I saw earlier. I smiled. She had planned this. That was why the lube was behind my Irish whiskey.

I looked over at Mom on her hands and knees, her dimpled ass pointing toward me. I walked over and knelt behind her.

She shivered as I squirted the lubricant on her starfish. I used first one finger then two to spread the lube. I applied it to my cock. I positioned it at her winking brown eye and pressed in slightly. Mom hissed as I slid easily into the tight confines of her bowels. I moved slowly at first, letting her get used to me. Then she began to pump back.

"Take your Christmas present, Tom! Take mommy's ass."

I grasped her hips and began pulling her to me as I thrust forward.

"FUCK! Mom, your ass is incredible."

Her head dropped between her shoulders. She began to thrust back hard, her ass slapping against my crotch.

"Fuck my ass, baby! It's yours. It'll always be yours!"

Mom turned and looked back over her shoulder. Briefly a twinkle replaced lust in her eyes.

"Happy Holidays, Tommy! And many happy returns!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds