A Family Circus Ch. 01

I turned to look at her cum-covered thighs and looked at her right breast covered in cum as well from switching hands and I pulled her ear in, so I could speak.

"Wanna try this without the movie?" I asked her as she smiled and seductively pressed her cleavage into my face.

"I want you to know, I am in control, with one phone call your lives will be shattered, so take your hand off my ass," she said as I realized what I had done without thinking.

"Sorry," I said as she grinned down at me.

"Your punishment is your not allowed to cum for a week!" she said as I looked shocked, my mom, Anya had clearly not seen what happens to me without masturbation.

I was an OK looking guy I supposed but I had such a large libido that I was afraid who I'd try and seduce with all that build-up.

She was about to leave when I caught her and fondled her lightly, if I couldn't cum, I might as well get my fun out of it. I slid my cock between her thighs and she looked back.

"You're going to hate yourself, I am going to make you squirm," she said, she had always been a slave-driver but now I knew why, she got off on it.

"I just needed to feel the perfection of every curve in order to sculpt a statuette of you," I lied, I had allowed my gates to drop a moment and I was already harassing her.

"Really and wouldn't your teacher find it odd you fancy your own mother?" she asked as I looked into her eyes.

"Passion comes in many forms, to some its devotion, other equality, some sex, but my passion for you is none of these things, its admiration, admiration of beauty is the simplest art form, and if I can create anything like you, then its perfect," I smirked, sure my sweet words would warm the heart of this ice-lady.

"One week, and if you start on that sculpture its two," she growled.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because your trying to turn me into your little sex slave, but I am still a lesbian, I just found out I get off a little on you watching me is all," she said as she slid her panties on.

I slumped over, I needed to relieve my sexual tension and I couldn't come for a week. She was extremely drunk and when drunk she turned into a slave driver. I got into a cold shower, getting ready for high school, I stayed in a bit too long because lately my erections were impossible to get rid of.

I slid on some boxers and jeans and grabbed a random dress shirt. I got into my shoes and walked with Cassie to the school twenty-minutes away. I hated my life, Cassie wore a skirt and those black laced panties she had worn the first time we experienced mutual masturbation. We walked to our classes, and I took some sleeping pills in order to not have to stay off a sexual topic. Then at the end of the day I began painting on a canvas, sweeping strokes creating a gentle tone to the painting. I only got the background done before class ended, I looked at the clock and decided to stay afterwards.

"Wow," she said as she looked at the multiple hues with the sunset.

"Its OK," I said as I sighed, she was beautiful to, and now her breasts were rubbing against my back and she even turned her breasts brushing against my forearm and when you haven't masturbated in a while it makes little things like that.....show.

I hoped she would continue looking at the painting, then I quickly grabbed my sketchbook and flipped to the charcoal drawing. I slid it next to her and she picked it up and looked amazed.

"My god, this looks amazing, the curly locks, the skin, the breasts, this woman, who is she a girlfriend perhaps?"she asked as I sighed.

"Nope, single, unfortunately," I said in false happiness.

She had long black curly locks and great yet modest breasts and dark brown glittering eyes.

"Marilyn Monroe-esque this woman," she noted.

"I was going to make her skin darker, the planes of her face altered, her hair perhaps a dark red instead of a blonde, and perhaps scrap the curls, I have to make it perfect," I said as with a darkened coppery skin tone coloration I swept across the page, making her almost nude figure perfect.

"So who inspired you to make this?" she asked as I turned back to answer honestly.

"She is supposed to represent all the complex beauty that lays within the simplest things," I said as she blinked a bit fast.

"Well aren't we deep," she said elbowing me jokingly.

"I just paint how I feel, its nothing special," I smiled at her.

"And a diamond amongst dirt isn't either...." she jibbed.

"Hey, I'm not that good," I smirked at her as she put on some music to help me work, she watched me painted for two hours straight, before I had to call it quits for the day.

"Its so beautiful," she sighed.

"What you've made better," I said as she looked taken aback.

"How did you know?" she asked me as I chuckled slightly.

"I saw that tattoo....." I said as she looked play-offended and slapped me in a playful manner.

"You cheeky bastard," she said as I desperately wanted to seize her and have my way with her but managed to hold back.

"See you on Thursday," she said as I left and when I left I circled my neighborhood afraid to go join my family at home.

Damn a week without cumming, this was torture, I was to go through everything just so that I couldn't cum? God damn, I tried to restrain myself but every time I tried to think of something non-sexual it always bounced back to sex. I relaxed and walked home and began to half-suffocate myself in misery as I noted Anya had left, I walked into Cassie's room and told her about what happened.

"Oh,honey, want to do it anyway?" she asked me as I got caught up in the moment and kissed her...but she didn't fight back she pulled inward and I began to wonder if this were a dream. I broke my lips from hers and stared at her.

"I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me," I said as she grabbed my hand and guided it to her....back. Damn it!

"I want you to give me a massage," she said as I used my thumbs to create arcs in her skin as she seemed to like it.

My hands began to lower and she didn't tell me to stop, my fingers gently pressing against the entrance of her pussy. Again my hormones were high enough for me to go practically insane. She gasped and turned quick pulling the sheets over herself, as if ashamed or scared.

"I'm sorry, I just got caught up in the moment," I said as I heard her fuming breaths.

Anya was home, just in time to see me try and finger Cassie. She dragged me to her room and plunked me down on her bed.

"What were you doing?" she asked me.

"Nothing..." I lied as she held her mouth against my ear.

"I want you to tell me,who ever you had a sexual thought about," she demanded.

"Um, Cassie, Amara, and um usually, um...." I trailed off unaware of what would happen.

"Spit it out," she yelled.

"You," i said a little too loudly.

"Dreamt of any of us?" she asked as I saw her bag, filled with sex toys.

"Yeah, I've had dreams about you in particular, I mean a woman so gorgeous must be amazing in bed, but I can't because I am not good enough, plus I have a dick, something your not so fond of," I said.

"Tell me, do you know, Abigail and I last had sex three months ago? I was being mean because I haven't got to relieve any tension, and you look a little more tense than I thought, I am sorry, I mean you just grabbed my ass I am just REALLY horny is all," she said as I began to undress.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I pressed against her, my bare skin, neither fat nor muscle but something between.

"I miss her to, I haven't seen her in weeks, so just for a moment, close your eyes and pretend its her," I said as she did.

I hugged her a little tightly but then began to kiss her, and as it did I nuzzled my head against hers. We both were extremely tense, and missed Abigail, her more so with losing her job.

"Sasha, I want to do something for you, if you ever need it, ask me any questions, on anything, because I really miss her, but she isn't nearly as tall or muscular as you," she smiled through tears as I held her close.

"Anya, I want to do something for us, whenever we get stressed just sit down together and watch and a movie and masturbate, hold each other or even just talk, I promise you can lean on me," I smiled as she got tired and slept in my bed.

I realized that I had school so I had Cassie call us in sick for the the next two days to help out Anya.

I laid in bed with her gently hugging her and cheering her up by drinking with her. She seemed so happy, and of course I sneaked into Cassie's room afterwards and we just looked at each other. I wished we weren't bound by blood, because whatever I felt for her, I could never have it recognized, so we settled for slightly kinky masturbation. I smiled at her as she began to touch herself, spreading her legs wide and touching her wet pussy. I flung my zipper undone in a second and started rubbing my shaft, this was the first time we did this without any type of porn. Just staring at one another as we enjoyed ourselves, her pussy was soaked and today she wore those netted stockings I like. I found so many aspects about her alluring, and her she got out her naked breasts to play with them I wanted to "help" her but I managed just barely to restrain myself. I pumped my shaft harder as if I could barely contain my desire for the taboo. I stared for a while at the sopping wet cunt, noting each individual drop of cum hitting the floor. Her moans of pleasure flooded my brain as the visions of pure, raw sexual bliss were painted into my memory forever. Her lovely dark-colored breasts and her pinkish nipples hard as she used her index and middle finger to finger herself while using her thumb to stimulate her clitoris. Her virgin pussy was asking to be fucked but I held back, watching the skin of her thighs slowly over time become covered in cum, her pussy lips coated in cum. I want to grab her breasts, taste her pussy and ultimately make love with passion hot enough to rival the sun. I pumped my shaft with my hand as she began to squirm a bit, as she had a full-body orgasm. I was so taken by the sexual beauty within this single moment, I saw it as a primal ritual and now I had to give in, if just a bit, I grabbed her breast in my left hand, her right breast swinging free. I began to play with her nipple in my mouth giving into the carnal pleasures as I did and slid two of my fingers into her cunt. I massaged the inside of her pussy as it grabbed my fingers and squeezed them. My thumb began to hit her clitoris so I went for it and began massaging her clitoris with it and soon she had to bite my neck in order to not wake up Anya. She lay there exhausted as I turned to face her.

"We don't ever have to do that again, if you don't want to, but I want you to know, that I don't just want your body, I want you," I said as I curled her body against mine.

"We probably shouldn't do that again for a while, you know to spend more time taking care of Anya, but that felt so much better than just about anything I've ever felt," she said as I looked into her eyes and smiled.

"What is it?" she asked lovingly.

"Now you owe me one, sometime later," I said as she hung her arms around me and kissed my chest as I kissed her forehead.

"Sasha, don't ever leave me, that was the best, and if that's just foreplay, imagine what the main event will be like," she teased as I slapped her ass in punishment.

Then as I laid there, her head cradled in my chest I wondered if there was ever going to be a better moment, sure I didn't get to climax but if she's happy I'm happy. She began to fall asleep in minutes as I cupped her ass with my right hand, and began to think of Anya.

She was obviously hurt, and it was probably due to a combination of things, but from the way it looked, it sounded like Abigail had done something to make her sad, because if I made her sad or Cassie or anyone in the family she wouldn't blame anyone despite her temper, she would blame herself. From the state she was in, even going as far to look at our masturbating as normal and me telling her I was attracted to her as normal it must've been a massive attack on not only her pride but also her entire determined mindset. I hoped Abigail hadn't done anything too bad, as she was again, an elegant, womanly beauty while Anya was a tomboy beauty. I just hoped she was OK, because she was one of the strongest in our little Brady Bunch family, and if it hurt her that bad, it would probably effect us as well, not to mention that's probably why she was like that in the first place. I kept thinking of things that I could see Abigail doing but dismissed it, she couldn't have done any of the things I mentioned.

I closed my eyes and I was on a bed with Anya climbing over top of me. She unzipped my pants and began to swarmed my cock with her beautifully long tongue and I threw her on top of me so I could do the same for her. My tongue lifted and swirled her clitoris around, her breasts soft and seemingly melting as I touched them or her thighs. The warmth of her body was like the warmth of fire, primal and breathtakingly beautiful. I eventually picked her up and she slid my dick into her pussy but just as it went in to the base I awoke from the dream, in Cassie's room.

I made breakfast, a simple omelet, bacon and hash browns breakfast and served her in bed, as she always wanted. She picked at it slowly but eventually ate it, and we did whatever we could for her, but mostly she just drank. It wasn't the normal bitchy, funny, sexually suggestive Anya that normally came out when she drank meaning it really bothered her, like a lot. She was breathtakingly beautiful but tragic, like the hyacinth flower born from the tragedy of a love triangle.

"Anya...come on let's go sleep up stairs," I said as I winked at Cassie as I carried her up the stairs.

I set her down on my bed as she would cry every time she felt the sheets of her bed, I was going to leave, despite feeling horrible about it because I couldn't offer her any help when she turned around to look at me.

"Stay, lie with me," she pleaded as I curled up next to her and she began to fall asleep.

At least I could do this for her, I thought as I dozed off to sleep.

In the morning she was naked, rubbing herself down in front of me, drying off in my room due to whatever happened. She seemed a lot better, even peppy but I knew what happened to that sadness, she turned it into sexuality. She dropped her towel the moment she saw my eyes move and began to play with herself in front of me, and smiling while she did it. I couldn't help it, I bounced awake and began to join her in masturbating as I stared at her dripping naked form, her short boyish hair all tussled around, her heaving breasts dripping with the familiar drip-drop of water. She seemed to be able to control me with the tiniest things, just standing naked in front of me had given me a rager. She slid her pussy lips open to toy with me as she fingered herself, making sure I could practically feel the heat radiating from her body she was so close as she did this. It was like dangling a bottle of scotch in front of an alcoholic, sex was my addiction and she was just asking for me to o to her what I did to Cassie.

"Cassie said this was fun, she was right," she said messing my hair as she wiped her cum onto my left cheek.

I looked down at Cassie and walked to talk to her, and merely pointed at my rager to get the point across.

"She took something, I think it was drugs," she said as she swallowed hard.

I remembered Abigail telling me she used to do Ecstasy, shit, she was high, wow if she was sexual while she had alcohol in her system imagine what she would get like with caps, shit! I saw her rubbing against Cassie's giant teddy bear and decided to lock her in with Cassie and me inside to watch her.

She was going completely off the reservation, she was rolling around laughing and rubbing against random things. At one point she started to grope Cassie before she passed out for a time.

Cassie was wearing those black lacy panties I loved and her being kinkier than I thought sat on me as she lay there, she faced me, and ground her pussy against my bare cock, a thin sheet of fabric separating us from crossing a line most people don't have the guts to cross, because it was taboo. I loved the taboo, in fact before our now regular group masturbation sessions, I used to do drugs and drink all the time. The only reason I stopped was this, the thought this day would come, where I might indulge in my newest drug. Sex. The taboo of this gave me a better high than most drugs, the anticipation of the moment where like right now, Cassie in her slight muscular form would be so close to doing a taboo as huge as this. I was thoroughly enjoying myself as was she as she rocked back and forth, my rager massaging her pussy lips as I found my hands react with a thought, her bare breasts swinging around were suddenly in my hands. My left hand was squeezing her left breast, pinching her nipple, my mouth on the right breasts as I massaged it with my tongue, and my right hand cupping her ass cheek and squeezing it. The combined sensations sent her head flying back. She began to approach climax and bucked wildly, as I held her in place, and she kept bucking, harder and harder grinding against my cock, my panties now so soaked you could barely tell that anything separated us. I held her as still as possible as she continued to buck faster and faster, the motion eventually pulling down my foreskin and the head was then driving itself arcing almost into her pussy, her cum, covering my cock by now. She seemed in an endless cycle, her original climax had made her buck but the bucking had made her climax yet again, so it was impossible to tell if it was one long orgasm or a set of smaller ones. It was also impossible to tell is she simply had an over-sensitive pussy or if it really did feel just that good. Eventually the motion changed and she drove her clitoris against my head and let out an incredibly loud moan as she finally stopped for a moment.

"Oh god, Sasha," she said as I threw her on the bed, her legs still over my head.

"Are you sure you want to do this, if you don't, I'll stop now," I asked as she looked at me with earnest eyes.

"Yeah," she agreed as I ripped her panties in two through the crotch and began to tease her, swirling my tongue around violently at her clitoris.

Her thighs were hot as hell as I used my tongue to stimulate her within the least amount of time. She began to get really into it as I went faster, my tongue rushing up and down her clitoris, swirling it around. Her thighs locked around my head and pushed my tongue deeper, plunging my tongue right against her clitoris and sending her screaming into her pillow as I did.

I got my cock out, still raging away as I began to put the tip in, almost inside her..Anya rubbed her cheek against it. Cassie jumped and hid underneath the covers. I tried to take away my cock but she would glare at me a give me this feeling she would bite it if I took it away. I crossed my legs and she laid her head in my lap.

Cassie giggled lightly as Anya half-asleep yet just as sexual rubbed her cheek against it.

"What's so funny?" I asked Cassie as she pointed down at Anya.

"You always wanted to fuck either me, her or Amara, right? Now one just blew your chances with the other....its just so...ironic," she giggled.

Anya sprung to life and tackled me down to the ground, nearly suffocating me with her cleavage.

"He died doing what he loved, coping a feel," she mocked as I tried to push her off.

I managed to squeeze out of her "love-tackle" enough to breathe and turned to look at her.

"It's a damn good way to go! One of the best actually," I said as she laughed.

Then as we laughed Anya's tongue shot out of her mouth and darted at my dick, like that of a cat's and she started licking it. I didn't really get worried till her tongue started massaging the tip of my dick. Since it was getting late I carried her off to the bath and cooled her off in the shower, the cold water letting me see through her nightie and panties, even though they were black, due to to the see-through bits. I set her down and had the drain on and went to bed to sleep off the almost-perfect day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds