A Family Controlled Ch. 04

It was a Friday night when that all changed. After the game me, Matt, Suzzy and Allison went to a party at a friends house. Me and Suzzy left around one in the morning and headed home. Our relationship was still as close as ever even with the sexual tension between us. But we never had sex again we both had talked and decided that it was better not to continue. That of course didn't stop her from occasionally slipping into my bed. Especially the couple days after Charles disappeared.

As we pulled up to the house I noticed two vehicles that I didn't recognize parked in front. Suddenly getting a sinking feeling I pulled over and parked.

"Suzzy drive to the police station now." I said to her as I started to get out of my truck.

"What's going on Johnny?" she asked frightened.

"I don't know Suzzy but I have a bad feeling. Go!" I said as I hurried to the house.

As I passed the two cars I touched their hoods still finding them hot. I knew they hadn't been here long as I crept to the back of the house and entered as quietly as possible. I stopped by the garage to find something for a weapon. finally I found my old fake katana I had gotten for my 15th birthday. It wouldn't cut anybody but it was heavy and would definitely break a few bones.

I heard men's laughter and a woman's cry of pain as I walked up the stairs. I wanted to rush up there but didn't want to take a chance of being seen. That's when I heard Charles.

"Yeah I really fucked up but now were even right Diego?" Charles asked.

"Yeah were even alright. This bitch will make up for me loosing Mia." came Diego's response.

Shit Diego is DJ's Uncle fuck that meant Eric his other Uncle was here too.

"Guys will really like this red headed whore." Diego added.

"Hey David, How does it feel to finally be fucking Marie?" Charles asked his brother.

"It's fucking wonderful man. We should have done this a long time ago." David said back.

As I came through the bedroom door my fake katana raised and ready to strike. I saw what had to be the worst site a young man could see. The view made me sick to my stomach and anger surged through me like never before. Beth was sitting on top of someone I did not recognize and Charles was fucking her face. Diego was behind her with his dick shoved in her ass pounding away. David was on the bed fucking my mother from behind and Eric was fucking her mouth. Both mom and Beth had bruises and welps across the backs and ass.

Without thinking I struck Diego across the side of his head. Blood gushed as he fell with a thud. I swung again catching Charles in the arm you could hear it snap from the impact as he fell back screaming. As quickly as I could I swung and caught David in the back and he collapsed on top of my mother. Before I had a chance to react Eric had hit me across my back making me fall over the bed. He and the other guyed started to pound their fist into me wherever they could. My mother tried stopping one of them but was knocked unconscious before I joined her.

I awoke to blinding light and hurting everywhere in a hospital bed. I could barley move a muscle without a horrible pain taking over. Suzzy rushed to me crying hysterically and calling for the nurses.

Later after being thoroughly checked out by the doctor a police officer came and informed me of what happened. I was unable to talk due to the broken jaw and severely lacerated tongue. He informed me that I had been in ICU for three days after the beating. My mother was physically fine but traumatized. Beth on the other hand did not turn out as well. She had to have surgery to repair her from the anal rape she had endured and also had broken ribs as well.

After getting out of the hospital we still had the trial to go through. Eventually things got much better after going thru family therapy. Suzzy now is a sophomore in college at Texas State. Mom is okay although she still traumatized not so much from the rape but more from the beating I took trying to save them. She did deliver my little brother James a couple months before our high school graduation. I decided after graduating to get a job and stay with mom and Beth. Beth has fully recovered and we now share my bedroom. It was tough on Suzzy at first when she found out about our relationship but has come to encourage us. Beth is now pregnant with our first child.

As for Diego he died from the blow to his head. David is now in a special care unit in prison with a broken back. Eric and the other guy are both doing twenty years for rape and attempted murder. As for Charles he went to prison. They had given him thirty five years for rape and the attempted murder on Mia. Mia and DJ now live together finally getting away from the influence of his Uncle's. Charles didn't make it but two months before he was stabbed to death by a young inmate that he had started raping.

In the End it turned out well for me and my family. The only thing I regret is that I should have done something sooner.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds