• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Family Friend

A Family Friend

After I had moved to San Francisco I had lost touch with David. Now David had been a very supportive friend in my high school years who had seen me through my parents divorce and then he had helped me get into college. My job at the bank had really cut me off from my friends and even my family to some extent so it was a surprise to him when I called him to ask for help after so long.

I had made the mistake of my life when a customer had started grabbing at me one day and I slapped him...hard. No one saw him grab me but it seemed that everyone saw me slap him. I made a desperate attempt to keep my job but ultimately found myself out on the street crying my eyes out wondering what would happen next. After a day or so to grieve the loss of my perfect job I dropped resumes at every bank in town and figured I would have a new job in no time. But no one called. As it turned out, my old boss was one step ahead of me and he had called every HR department in town and told them that I was on the way and what had happened. The bastard.

Rent in San Francisco isn't cheap and I only lasted a month before the money ran out and I had the landlord at my door demanding the rent. My father had passed away a few years before and my mom was not much better off than I was so there was not going to be any help from the family. I don't know why I called David, but I did.

"No problem," he said, "I'll be down tomorrow and we'll get this fixed, okay? No worries!"

At that point I felt that he was the best friend I'd ever had!

It was late that Friday night when he showed up and decided to take me out for a nice dinner with a few drinks. It was really a pleasant time getting reacquainted with this man who had more or less been my mentor at one time. And here he was to rescue me again. The evening ended up nicely and he took me home where I invited him in for a cup of coffee before it would be time for him to leave. As the coffee was perking up I took the time to go change out of my dress into a comfy robe and my slippers. We really had a nice time reminiscing and chatting for the next couple of hours until it started to get late.

He changed my whole world right after I told him that I needed to go to bed.

"Well," he hesitated a bit, "I guess we need to talk about the money, don't we?"

"David, I really appreciate your giving me this money..."

He held up his hand.

"Hannah, I'm not giving you anything."

"I don't get it," I couldn't believe he would drive all the way down here just to flake out on me, "I thought you were going to help me?"

He stepped closer to me and leaned in and said in an almost demonic voice, "You'll have to earn it."

"I don't get it? What do you mean I'll have to earn it? What do you want, David?"

He sat down on my futon couch with a plop.

"I've watched you grow up from a little girl into a beautiful young woman and all that time I invested thousands of dollars into you and you forgot all about me right after you left town. All that time I was so in love with you and you never saw it and I tried to be the gentleman and now you call me up and all you need is my money. Fine. Money I got and money you'll have."

He cleared his throat.

"But I get something in return..."

He just let it hang there. I knew in my heart what it was, but I was afraid to ask.

"Wha...wh.." I couldn't make myself ask the question. Fear gripped my heart wondering if this could be true. If I said no to him then I would be so hopelessly lost and if I said yes, then would I be any better?

"You're asking me for almost seven thousand dollars and you think that I want nothing in return? Unless you want to live in your car or unless you have another friend with seven large sitting around then you'll be having my company for the weekend. Starting now."

He hadn't said it yet, maybe it was something else or maybe he was kidding with me and trying to teach me some sort of lesson.

"Okay, I..."

"Good!" he jumped up and was out the door in a flash and I guess I figure he would come back with the money and then leave. He came back with a suitcase which he took right into the bedroom and set it up on the dresser.

"David, I'm a little confused here. What do you think is going on here?"

He chuckled and smiled and took my face in his hands as he looked into my eyes.

"After all of these years of waiting, I am going to make love to you tonight and then make love to you all weekend long and then I'll hand you a big fat envelope of money on Monday morning."

It was true.

"David, I just don't feel that way about.."

"I don't care how you feel. You want my money? I want you. Simple as that."

He started undressing as I just stood there and stared at him, unbelieving that this man who professed his love for me was going to make me his whore.

I started to cry. What could I do? I weighed my options and then realized that I had no choice. Then I really started to cry my eyes out.

"No, don't start with the tears, Hannah. I've seen enough tears in my life. This'll be a nice time for you and me if you want to let it be and I'll never think the worse of you for it. And, besides, I know this won't be your first time since you're a big girl in a big city and I'm just sure some young buck has gotten there by now."

He was right. Mark from the office and I had been involved and he and I did it the one time and then he went back to his ex. I felt in my heart that I was at least still almost a virgin. At least until now.

Still crying, I sat down on my bed as David went about his evening ministrations of brushing his teeth, combing his hair, and I even heard him spray on a little cologne. While he was doing these things I just resigned myself to what I was doing and I justified it to myself by calling it survival. The weekend would end and then I'd find another job and then life would go on. At least it was David and not some total stranger, I told myself.

I looked up from my thoughts and he stood there at my feet. My lover. His forty-year old belly stuck out a little and the gray hairs were scattered here and there across his chest. At least he didn't have bad taste in silk boxers.

A possibility occurred to me...

"You'll have to wear..." I croaked it out of my suddenly-dry throat, ..."a condom. I just had my period a few days ago and I'll get pregnant if you don't."

A little gleam appeared in his eye as he thought that I had accepted what was going to happen.

He showed the condom to me in his hand. My one shot at a possible salvation was gone. He opened the wrapper and left it on the night stand next to my bed and then he just flicked off the lights.

"I figured you'd like your modesty to yourself for now."

In the light slipping in from the street I saw him kneel down and felt him gently lift my feet and remove my slippers before setting them back down. As he stood up I saw the boxers drop to the floor and could just barely make out his cock and the dark hair surrounding it.

Oh, God. This was really happening to me! The tears came on again and I sobbed as he took me to my feet and I felt his hands go over my shoulders and the robe dropped to the floor. I just had my panties and my bra on when he decided to hold me close to him. He was warm and soft and he gasped when he felt my skin against his.

Silently, he leaned into me and kissed my tears away and then he just held me some more, rocking me in his arms as if to shoo away the bad thing in my life. He forgot that he was the bad thing in my life right at that moment.

I felt his cock firming up against my belly and I felt a sort of revulsion that it would be in me before too long. I shuddered and I guess he took that as my being a litle turned on. He moaned and then knelt down, easing my panties over my hips as he knelt. He took them down to the floor where I guess he expected me to step out of them, but I didn't. He waited a moment and then lifted my feet until he had freed my body from the protective cotton.

"You are so wonderful, Hannah!" He whispered it in my ear like he was my true love as he reached around me and undid my bra. At that moment I decided that I would let hm do his thing but that I would not respond no matter what he did. He could have my body, but I would keep my heart! I didn't tell him that he was the first man to enjoy me naked. Mark hadn't been patient enough to get my bra off when he took my cherry.

"Here, sweetie."

He held back the covers of the bed and I slipped into my safe and warm bed and then he got in right behind me and it was warmer. It just would never feel as safe anymore.

I lay on my side, facing away from him and he cuddled up to me, his face soon buried in my neck nuzzling me. I jumped a little when he reached an arm around my naked waist and drew me close to him. His cock nestled obscenely between the cheeks of my ass and he gently rutted himself against me as he still nuzzled my neck.

I was just beginning to wonder what he had in mind when he took my face in his hand and turned me to him. In the faint light I saw him look at me with the most sincere longing in his eyes. It was almost mournful the way that he looked at me. I was just beginning to feel sorry for him when he leaned down and kissed me. Had I wanted the kiss it would have been wonderful. He was soft and yielding and gentle with a clear passion in his kiss. As we kissed for what seemed an hour he explored my body with his hands and, somehow, I found my hands on his back.

I came back to earth with a crash as he tried to get on top of me.

"David, please! You said you'd wear the condom!"

"Oh, yeah, that..." He sat up away from me and took the condom from the table and let me see him roll it on before he came back under the covers. He kissed me with a renewed passion and I kissed him back with the certain fear of what was to come. Again, he was patient and he kissed me into not paying attention to his gradually climbing on top of me.

When he pressed himself into me I tensed and he reached down to help himself enter me. I shot a hand between us to make sure that he had the condom on and he allowed me to touch him. I felt relieved to find him wearing it and then the revulsion came back as I realized that I was touching his cock.

"David, please, can't we..."

He stifled my plea with a firm kiss and then I felt him fumble down there a bit before I felt him get it a little into me. He drew himself up into a push-up position over me.

"This is going to be soooo good!"

It took him a little effort to get really started but then I guess he opened me up just enough and then he thrust himself all the way into me in one stroke. The sudden fullness in my body took my breath away. He settled his weight on to me as he sighed with his satisfaction of finally claiming my body.

"I love you, Hannah, I always have and I'm so sorry that I had to do it this way."

He withdrew and made his second thrust into me, a slow and deep penetration where he buried himself uncomfortably against my cervix.

"I'll always love you."

With that he kissed me and began to make love to me with the slow intensity of a loving husband, not the foul rapist I felt him to be. I really did try to hold back my response to him but my body ended up betraying me and I felt myself involuntarily begin to hump back at his cock, meeting it as it plumbed my sore passage.

I felt a need building in my body that I was trying to will myself to prevent. He knew what I was doing and he slowed and began to make the most torturously slow and deep thrusts. With each full penetration of me he'd grind himself against me and the need began to take me over until I finally surrendered to it. I couldn't help but spread my legs like some sort of slut as my body demanded his cock satisfy my lust. I felt so ashamed as I wrapped my arms around his waist and drew him into my need. He answered my need with exactly the movement needed to make my pleasure all the more intense, it was like he was playing me like a piano, knowing exactly what keys to touch to get the music he wanted.

He slowed himself as the crescendo of my pleasure ebbed and he allowed me to bask in the unwanted glow of the pleasure he had given to me.

"How was that, Hannah?"

I looked into his eyes and just closed them and turned away as my body still responded to him as my lover, yet my heart felt otherwise.

"Okay, sweetheart. Now it's my turn."

The full weight of his body crushed me into the mattress as he grabbed my knees with both hands and held them up to his side. His cock plowed into me with a fervor that began to seem unreal. My gentle lover was in steps becoming an impassioned beast and with each of his desperate thrusts he hammered his cock against my sore and tired cervix.

Finally, he made me scream out in pain as he virtually impaled me with his swollen cock. His breathing was ragged and he moaned as I felt the length of his cock throb and pump into me. Each jet of his come into the condom made a queer tickling sensation in the depths of my body and, in my inexperience, I dismissed the feeling and just lay beneath him as he fell on top of me and continued to pump his pulsing cock into me. After maybe ten minutes or so he just settled down and lay on top of me with his cock still deep inside of me.

I felt a warm liquid feeling inside of me and it made me think about my new percale sheets.

After doing all that I had just done with this man I couldn't believe that the first concern I'd had after he was done were my new sheets. I felt a bit of liquid gush past his cock and it ran down my butt onto the sheets.

"David, you've got to get out of me! Your condom is leaking onto my sheets!"

His next words changed my life.

"You mean this condom?"

He took the little piece of latex from where it had been hiding right next to my pillow and showed it to me before tossing it onto the floor. It took a second for me to figure out how that condom could be in my body and next to my pillow all at the same time.

"Ohmigod, David, NO!!!! You DIDN'T!!!"

He smiled in my face as he started fucking me again for what would just be the start of a long weekend of him riding me bareback.

"Oh, yes, I did," his smile was chilling," you didn't think that I was going to let you go without me getting to feel your bare little cunt with my dick, did you?"

"But you might make me pregnant!"

I started to struggle with him and it just turned him on all the more. He squelched my attempt to scream with a smothering kiss as he began to drive his stiffening cock into me again for round two.

"If you get pregnant then maybe you'll just have to let me take care of you for a lot longer than just this weekend."

Before I could say anything else he kissed me with a renewed passion and I felt so lost no long afterwards when I felt more of his come splash into my fertile body.

And now, six months later, his child is kicking inside of me and he was true to his word that he would take care of me: he married me last week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Family Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds