A Family Full of Sexual Intrigue

As I sneaked back up stairs, when I got to the second floor I heard the noise of a door quietly closing. I peaked around the corner and saw my sister Camille, naked, with nightgown in hand, stealthily moving out of my son Brian Junior's room, and back into hers, which was just down the hall from Junior's. I couldn't believe it, but this got my nipples hard again, and my cunt wet. I am such an oversexed bitch, I wanted to go for the Trifecta - fucking my brother-in-law, nephew, and son in the same day.

I quickly came up with a devious plan. I took off my nightgown again, and went into my son's room. He was awake, and hesitantly asked what I was doing there. I turned on a night light in his room, and watched his eyes get as big as saucers as he saw me in my birthday suit. I pretended to be perturbed.

"I saw Aunt Camille sneaking out of your room. What was she doing in here?"

"Ahhh, well, I wanted her to help me with something."

"You wanted her to help you get fucked, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry Mom, I get so horny, and she looks so good."

"Did you ever think to ask your Mom? Don't I look good?"

With that, his jaw virtually dropped to the floor. "Well, yeah, you look great Mom, even better than Aunt Camille. But I thought you would be mad if I even brought the subject up."

With that, I walked next to his bed, smiled, rubbed his face with my hand, and moved his bed sheet back, exposing a beyond-raging hard on. His dick was even bigger than his father's, and he was much more fit. I scooted into bed with him and started kissing him while rubbing his cock. He didn't hesitate more than a few seconds before he returned my kisses and stuck his fingers in my cunt. After a few minutes of this bliss I said:

"Junior, let me make sure you were serviced properly, I don't trust Aunt Camille."

With that I got on top of him and lowered my pussy slowly onto his upright dick. He and I both moaned and groaned with each inch of penetration. When he was finally buried in me I started bouncing up and down like on a trampoline, while pinching his nipples, and while he massaged my tits. I don't know how many times he had fucked Camille, but he was able to last about 15 minutes, through two of my orgasms, before he blew his load inside me, triggering a third orgasm. Holy shit did I feel good. I laid on him with his dick still inside me until he finally became flaccid. Then I kissed him all around his face, got up and said "You're fantastic Junior".

With a big smile on his face he said "Thanks Mom, you're the greatest."

When I got back to my room Brian was still snoring. I fell asleep quickly, as content as I've ever been in my life.

The next morning at breakfast, Raj, Junior, Camille, and I all had the biggest shit eating grins you could imagine, although our brains were still so packed with endorphins we didn't do a good job making breakfast because we couldn't think properly. But burned toast never tasted so good.

I told you this family had sexual intrigue; happy sexual intrigue.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds