A Family New Years Eve

"Baby doll, you are so beautiful...so perfect...I could never imagine..." My awe-struck eyes moved slowly down from her perfect face and little bow lip mouth, past the graceful length of her neck and smooth round curve of her shoulders. She must have felt my gaze on her perfectly shaped breasts. Her pale, pink nipples grew tight and long, emphasized by the surrounding flesh, still pale from tanning in a bikini. "You are such a beautiful young woman, Lisa...I don't know what to say." Then, from nowhere, sanity struck. "But baby, this isn't right...you know it...we shouldn't be doing this."

But she knew I was just trying to say the right thing; she could see my eyes devouring all of her exquisite form. If she had noticed, she would have seen the moisture gathering at the top of my throbbing cock. "But Daddy, it's the same as Mom and Matt. Besides, I've seen all of you..." She moved her hands so that her thumbs were hooked around the thin sides of her tiny panties. I tried to stop her, tried to say no...but the words wouldn't come. "So I think it's only fair that you see..." She lowered her hands along her firm, toned thighs, dragging her panties down. "That you see...all of me, too."

Lisa balanced herself on the arm of my chair as she stepped out of the bikini panties and then stood straight and tall before me, as if waiting for my inspection and approval.

I couldn't stop myself from looking straight at her succulent, pink young pussy. She had shaved so that just a small strip of hair remained on her plump mound, leaving her nether lips bald as the day she was born. "Fuck me!" I thought...there was nothing on earth I wanted more at that moment than to slide my tongue through her fresh furrow.

"Lisa, baby..." I tried once more to be the correct father, "we can't do this, kiddo. It just isn't right, baby." But I was fighting a losing battle for both of us.

"Looking is okay, Daddy...isn't that what Mom is telling my brother? What's the difference? What's the big deal, anyway?" She giggled like her mother...it was getting uncanny. "We've already seen all of each other; now...relax, Daddy, please?" Then she moved her mouth next to mine, planted her soft lips on mine. I kissed her like I knew she wanted me to...like a woman – not my daughter. I literally saw stars as I felt her tongue wriggle between my lips to make contact with mine. She lingered against me, her breasts pushing into my chest as we continued to kiss. As our tongues moved to explore each other's mouth, her nipples got hard as little stones against the heat of my flesh.

Lisa withdrew her tongue slowly, licking my lips in a lewd and slutty way. It was if she could read my mind, responding exactly they way I'd dreamed. She moved like a cat against me as she stood up, grazing my lips with her swollen and hot pink nipple. "Kiss it, Daddy!" She hissed at me just like her mother did, with lust flowing over her body in waves. Everything inside of me crumbled as I took that delicious flesh bud between my lips. "Jesus Christ," the thoughts all scrambling in my head, "she tastes so good...feels so good...what the fuck am I doing?" Lisa felt me pull away. She draped her hands around my neck and smiled her wicked little grin at me.

"Daddy?" She sounded almost like a little girl. "That felt sooo good...why did you stop?"

"Oh, baby...I just can't now...I'm sorry, Lisa...but God, baby, you are so beautiful..." I could barely get the words out, my heart still pounding from the erotic thrill of sucking on her perfect breast, using my lips to chew softly on her pert nipple. I had to calm down or I was headed to a heart attack. I pushed her away, just a little. That was a mistake.

She lost her balance, just for a moment, and then recovered by grabbing the far arm of my chair and resting her knee on the seat. Her inviting, clean-shaven pussy lips were spread wide, letting me see and making me smell the precious dew that had collected there. That twenty year old cunt that I coveted so much was poised just inches over the tip of the longest, hardest erection I've ever had.

My daughter, flesh of my flesh, looked down at our closeness, and then up at me with the same goofy grin I'd seen earlier. "Daddy?" She giggled her unspoken question. And as she started to lower herself slowly over me, again, I recovered in time to grab her around the waist and lift her off of the chair. But not before I let her feel the heat of my cock-head against the first folds of her magical slit.

"No, no, little darlin'," I tried to be stern, but I knew she saw right through me. That was okay, I wasn't really mad at her at all. But we did need some separation. I shoved her softly away, "Why don't you rest over there," I nodded towards our bed. Lisa turned her head to look, her flowing hair swirling in my face. She turned back with another swirl.

She leaned towards me, smiling. "The bed, Daddy?" And suddenly I felt her small, delicate hand surrounding my hot, thick cock. She gave me a quick squeeze around the glans as she kissed me lightly on my lips. Turning to the bed, she whipped her hair around once more. "Gonna join me?"

"Unh unh," I nodded my head, "I'm staying right here." As Lisa flopped down naked on the soft quilt, I started to re-adjust my robe.

"No, Daddy...come on! That's not fair!" She was the pouty child again...oh, she was good! "You said looking's okay, right?" Her voice was suddenly quite seductive as she lay back against the pillows, resting on her right side, facing me. "Daddy..." her voice held me spell-bound, "You can look at me..." She slowly drew her left leg up, her knee almost above her rounded hip. She exposed herself so completely to my hungry eyes. She put her left hand on her bent leg and stroked upwards, so slowly along the side of her calf. "C'mon, Daddy...let me see, too." She let her hand fall lightly down the inside of her firm, taut thigh until her fingers hesitated just above her bare pussy lips. "Please?"

My eyes fixed on the dew drops that started to saturate my daughter's luscious, pink pussy. Without thought, I drew the fold of my robe back, exposing the long curve of my rock-hard manhood to her view.

Lisa smiled sweetly at me, and then her fingers started to move closer to her hot, little steam cavern. I just couldn't take that...way too intense. I got off the chair and turned to my desk, took a joint out of the drawer, took a long drag deep into my lungs. I held the smoke down as I turned back towards my daughter, still splayed quite lewdly on my bed.

It only took her a moment to recognize the pungent aroma. "Who's the bad boy now, Daddy?" She lifted her hand to wag a finger at me, baring her glistening lips and the tip of her tiny clit to my view. "Better give me some of that...c'mon, Daddy...now!" I walked over to her, taking another toke on the way (it was slowing my heart rate remarkably quickly.) I stood in front of her, silently holding it in, and held the joint out to my little girl. As she reached to take it, she evaded my hand and snaked her fingers into my robe and around my still hard pole.

The smoke left me in a rush, mental and physical. God, I couldn't think of anything I wanted more at that moment. Christ, it felt so good! With her palm softly cradling the back side of my hot, meaty shaft, she drew it slowly upwards towards the sensitive crown. Not giggling any longer, her voice dropped. A rough, low growling sound came from her now.

"You feel so hot, Daddy..." she took the joint in her other hand and brought it to her lips. "You're so hard..." She used her thumb to rub the moisture from my tip around the swollen head. "Is this because of me, Daddy? Did I do this to you?" Her mouth was smiling but her eyes were clouded with lust as she took a long drag of the pot. She kept looking at me as she held in the smoke, kept up the soft, incessant circles of her thumb around the ridge of my cock head. Finally, she let the smoke out in a long, dramatic plume, and then quickly took another toke.

She held the joint out to me, but as I reached for it, she drew her hand back to her breast. As my hand lunged the final two inches towards hers, she moved her hand to the side, baring her firm, perfectly-shaped 34B tit to my groping fingers and my hot, sweaty palm. "Oh, man!" I thought I was in heaven...but knew this was a short respite on my way to hell! Still, she felt so fucking good in my hand! I kept squeezing her boob, rolling her puffy nipple between my fingers as I took the smoke back and took a drag for myself.

I offered it back and as she took it, I reluctantly let go of her breast and gently (I was so sensitive) took her fingers off my cock. I let the smoke go and told her to lie on her stomach and I would give her a back rub. My little baby moaned as she turned over. "Oh yeah, Daddy...Mom says you give the best massages." She took one more hit of the joint and handed it back. I took a last hit myself and then got a bottle of massage oil from my closet. I guess it was the pot, or I just wasn't thinking clearly anyway, when I shut the light by my desk and lit a couple of candles.

"This is the way your Mom likes it, baby...it helps her to relax. I think you could use a little relaxing now, too." I tried to keep my voice soft and smooth, adding to the calmness that the candles and the scent of the oil lent to the room. I poured some oil in my palms and started to massage her shoulders. The texture of her skin was just how I remembered Laurie's at that age. My wife has wonderful skin – the product of good health, lots of exercise over the years, lots of sex, and a good massage three or four times a week. Lisa's flesh was all that...but with the taut firmness and the unique feel and tone of a beautifully fit young woman.

The pot was very good. We were both quite 'mellow' after a few minutes of massage. Lisa was lying down with her face on her arms, moaning and groaning softly as I worked the muscles under her silken flesh. I was silent (I usually was when I massaged Laurie) and I felt myself drowning in the sensations of the oil and my daughter's flesh. My fingers moved automatically, I had done this so many times before. Without thought, I oiled my palms again and slid them up the smooth, sleek sides of her torso until my hands surrounded the outsides of her breasts. She felt so hot, firm yet pliable under my experienced hands. She felt fucking perfect!

"OH God, Daddy! That feels so good...don't ever stop, okay? Please?" Lisa was moaning again, enjoying everything that was happening. Then after another minute, "Daddy, do you just rub Mom's back when you give her a massage?" I noticed a slight hint of the little girl creeping in.

"No, baby...usually, she wants a...uhm...you know...full body massage." I knew it was a mistake as soon as the words escaped my mouth. My Academy Award-worthy daughter turned her head half way back to me and whispered, "Daddy, can you please do my butt and my thighs? They're really, really sore. Please, Daddy?"

Helpless to do anything other than what she asked, I poured more of the warm, scented oil into my palms and started to coat her hot, trembling flesh. My fingers spread wide to cover the backs of her supple, golden legs, and I spread the oil upwards, letting my thumbs caress the oil into the soft inside skin of her upper thighs. She was moaning louder again as my fingers spread upward over the firm half-globes of her flawless ass. My thumbs dragged lightly up the crease on either side of her young cunt, then spread her cheeks apart, revealing the dark pink crinkled skin of her anus. Fucking Heaven!

I don't know if she was looking at me, or if somehow, she just knew. "Oh yes, Daddy..." I heard her through the deep moan, "Yes...please, Daddy...Ohhh..." as I lowered my head to her, spread her a little wider, and dragged my tongue through her crack, then stuck the tip just inside the crinkled skin. I was in heaven...I knew I was headed to hell!

My thoughts seemed to snap back. I lifted myself up and sat on the edge of the bed. In as 'friendly' a tone as I could produce, I told Lisa that the pot had given me a bad case of dry-mouth, and I needed to go get a cold drink. "Okay...actually, that sounds pretty good," she said. "Let's go." She sat up, stunning me with the perfection of her naked form. She leaned over to get her nightgown and in the process, moved across my lap. She bent down quickly and licked the head of my cock! Before I could react, she had grabbed her top and sat up straight to put it on. She giggled, just like her mom, "Now we're even, big boy."

I put my robe back on and we went downstairs to the kitchen. You pass a short hallway from the path between the stairs and the kitchen that leads to a small bathroom and Matt's bedroom. As we walked passed, Lisa said something about Laurie having been in there, "just about naked, Dad!" for quite a while. It started to pique my curiosity as well. Lisa wondered aloud what they could be doing in there for so long. I was just about to reply, when we both heard Matt's wail.

"I want to fuck you, Mommy...I need to fuck you now!"

Lisa threw a hand over her mouth to stifle the laughing Oh My God poised on the tip of her tongue. I didn't have quite that reaction...I flashed back on the very first time I watched Laurie fuck another man. Pride, lust, trepidation and general craziness all fought for control of my thoughts. I had to find some kind of balance. Somehow, I didn't think it was right if Lisa knew I had sent Laurie down here...sent her down here to fuck her son.

Our house was built about sixty-five years ago. Well maintained by its various owners, it still had some of the original fixtures, windows and doors. In fact, the door to Matt's bedroom was one of the originals. It had an old-fashioned key hole above the knob. Lisa was all over it as soon as we heard her mother's response.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds