A Family Rejoined Ch. 01

Now Katie was beginning to do something Sydney hadn't thought of. Some how Katie had slipped a few fingers between her legs and was pulling Sydney's pussy lips apart. Then her tongue dove a little further and combed over Sydney's clit. Katie felt with intense satisfaction in her own pussy Sydney moan with delight. Sydney followed suit, and now both girls enjoyed sucking on and licking over the other's clit, both huffing and puffing as things got even more intense. Katie enjoyed another reverberating moan through her body after she finally plunged her tongue deep into Sydney into a wider opening. Sydney's muscle expanded to allow Katie's tongue through, releasing a fresh wave of juices. Sydney of course did the same, loving the feeling on her tongue as it pushed into Katie while she felt the push of Katie's tongue sliding in and out of her. The two impassioned women synced, and as Katie's tongue dove in Sydney pulled her tongue out, then plunged back in as she felt Katie's tongue pulling out.

This give and take became more amplified as they began to help the other, Katie pushing her hips into Sydney's face and Sydney pushing hers up into Katie's face. They gyrated more and more, both letting out moans into the other's pussy and breathing in large amounts of air, bringing a wonderful sensation of cool air in around their legs. In this way they worked each other up until Sydney felt herself give an orgasmic release, her body shaking with pounding after pounding of sweet bliss. She knew Katie was also on the brink of coming, and with every shudder of her body she pushed her tongue deeper in and out of Katie faster and faster than she had before. It only took a second, and both women were in the deepest throws of orgasm, which helped them want the other even more badly. They continued on with a renewed sense of purpose as they themselves were coursing through the most intense orgasm of their lives. How long exactly they kept each other in orgasm they didn't know, but it felt like a glorious and wonderful life time. Sydney's face was shining wet from Katie's juices, which were even now running down her neck towards her breasts. Katie meanwhile with the grace and finesse of an expert pussy licker lapped up almost more juices than she knew what to do with.

Slowly, every so slowly, both girls felt their own orgasm subsiding, their licked and mouths sucked and tongues continued to plunge into each other but at a slower pace though not decreasing in happiness to do it. It came to the point that Katie realized she had left the state of orgasm at least ten minutes before, and yet here they were, still working on the other's pussy for the sheer fun of it. Katie realized that Sydney was not going to stop on her own, so she pulled her head back and lifted one leg up to roll onto her side. Sydney eagerly followed after her, and only for a second remained outside of Katie's legs. Sydney hungrily lifted Katie's beautiful naked leg and pushed her face in, reaching again Katie's pussy and relaxing her body. Katie couldn't help but giggle. It was like all she wanted was to be sucking on her pussy.

"I've made you into a pussy lover, haven't I?" she said letting Sydney go. It still felt very good, though she knew that after three successive orgasms she was probably not going to be brought to another one, at least not before a break. Sydney continued her licking and suckling for several minutes before Katie spoke up again.

"Ok baby that's enough, come here I want to kiss you!" Katie resorted to shoving her hand down between Sydney's face and her own pussy, covering her lips with an enclosed hand before Sydney finally gave up. Sydney crawled up to Katie's face, both now running their hands over the other's naked body.

"But I love it so much! You taste so incredible; I think I could be there forever!"

Katie smiled her beautiful, endearing smile, and leaned in, kissing Sydney delicately on the lips. Sydney returned the kiss, and quickly they were tonguing and sucking each other's mouth, tasting the left over sweetness of their own pussy on the other loving it. They rolled so that Sydney was on top of Katie, their naked bodies clinging to each other as they continued to kiss passionately. Between kisses they sucked all over each other's faces and necks, licking off the remaining wetness that came from their own pussies until they had actually cleaned each other fairly well. They continued kissing again, their lips locked and their tongues passing between each other's mouths for several more minutes. A knock at the door interrupted them.

"Katie, are you in there?" Rachel called out. Katie had to put one hand on Sydney's face and push a little to get her to stop.

"Yeah, I am," she said, giggling as she spoke.

"Ok, just checking. Come down to the kitchen when you have a second, I want to talk to you."

Sydney had started kissing Katie again as Rachel started speaking, humping one of Katie's legs in more of an amusing sort of way than anything else. Rachel heard a strange little grunt from the other side of the door before Katie said ok. Rachel didn't acknowledge it though and went back down to the kitchen.

"Ok, ok!" Katie whispered urgently. "You have to get off of me now."

"But I'm still so horny!" Sydney objected, continuing to kiss Katie's neck as she groped Katie's naked breasts.

"Well we can continue another time, ok?" Katie said. "I promise, but if you don't get off there won't be a next time."

These were the magic words, as Sydney got off Katie and her bed. Katie watched her, and with a resignation sighed "You are so damn hot though."

Sydney put her clothes back on, the entire time eyeing Katie's naked body still lying on the bed. When she was dressed again, she went back over to Katie and planted a kiss on her lips, then each nipple, then one last lick and kiss on her pussy. Katie for her part squeezed Sydney's ass as she turned to leave, and watched wistfully as Sydney's sexy body left her room.

After a few minutes of dressing, brushing her teeth and washing her face clean of the lingering smell of Sydney's pussy, Katie went downstairs to the kitchen. Her mom was waiting there, for the most part ignoring Sydney, though she looked up when Katie came in the room. Rachel looked over at Sydney, who had her back towards the both of them, and then looked back at Katie. Katie could tell something was up by the intense look. Rachel indicated with one finger that they should go in the other room. Katie led the way, and as soon as they were out of Sydney's ear shot Katie turned and faced her mother, who had a look of anger, mixed with disappointment. Rachel looked deeply into Katie's eyes, who wavered at such an intense gaze. Rachel, who seemed to be searching for something in Katie's eyes, finally spoke. Her words crashed down on Katie, leaving her silent and feeling numb. What the hell could she say?

Rachel's words were, "Why does Sydney smell like your pussy?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds