A Family that Plays Together

I then gave her pussy a tongue fucking for a little bit then I lick real lightly over Marcie's clit and sucked on it at the same time and when I did that, her light moaning went to a full, "Oh fuck I'm cumming now."

Marcie went to shaking like she was having convulsions of some kind, and the cum went to squirting into my mouth, and I was trying to get all of her sweet honey in my mouth, but it was so much I was not able to catch it all.

When Marcie finally quit cumming I gave her pussy a couple of more licks from her opening to her clit without touching her clit, trying to get all of the cum that may have been left behind, and when I licked her on the second pass I did touch her clit, not meaning to touch her clit but she twitched as I got close to her clit, and when I did she flinched, "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to touch your little button, but when you gave that last twitch, I wasn't expecting it, which is why I touched it."

"That felt so fucking good. I don't think I can stand much longer."

Then Julie and I helped Marcie sit down for a little bit next to me on the floor, then Marcie pulled me toward her, and we kissed like two lovers do with passion.

"Did you leave any cum for me handsome, or did you eat it all?"

"I may have got a little bit greedy there babe, which I'm sorry about that."

"No do not be sorry because I understand how it is with someone, when they get the first taste of a cherry, and fixing to take a cherry like her."

"Speaking of which, I want to give my cherry to dad here."

"First we need to get you ready before your dad can just take it. Now lay down here and let us get you ready and you can play with his dick while we get you ready, because it may help us get you there."

"Oh yes it makes me horny every time I even see it, and when I touch it through his pants or shorts even."

When Marcie got laid down on her back I started kissing her on the mouth again, then a minute later I started kissing around on her neck from her ear down to her shoulder, around to the other side of her neck up to her ear, and after giving her ear kisses and light licks and sucks on her ear lobe, I kissed my way back down to her shoulder.

The whole time I kissed around on Marcie's neck and ears, Julie was playing with her tits and sucking first on one tit then the other tit, then I took over playing and sucking on Marcie's tits when I finished kissing her neck and ears, as Julie kissed her way down toward Marcie's bald pussy.

The whole time Julie and I kissed around on Marcie's body, Marcie was moaning in a low voice which Julie and I could hear without having our ears next to Marcie's mouth.

When Julie got to Marcie's pussy she dived in and started eating Marcie out and as soon as Julie's tongue touched Marcie's pussy, "Oh fuck I'm fucking cumming again mother. Oh fuck what are you doing to me mother? Suck my tits dad it feels so damn good."

As soon as Marcie said, 'I'm fucking cumming' I sucked and pulled one of Marcie's nipples away from her tit, like I was trying to pick a fruit off the plant to eat, using my teeth to add just a little bit of pain like Julie likes me to do when she is cumming, and I'm not at that time yet.

I then let it snap back on her chest, then did the same to Marcie's other nipple on the other tit, "Oh fuck dad, between that and mother, I can't stop cumming."

I saw that Julie had stuck one or two of her fingers into Marcie's pussy, "Oh fuck mother, I need dad's fucking cock in my pussy now, I can't go any longer without it, fuck."

"I do believe she is read Dan. You need to lay on your back and let Marcie sit on you cowgirl, since it is her first time, which will make it easier for her."

I just rolled over onto my back and slid over to get back next to Marcie to lay, so she wouldn't have that far to go when she climbs up over me.

Julie moved over to the other side of Marcie, "Now climb on top of Dan with your knees on each side of him, in an upright position, so that you can sit down on his cock. I will line it up for you when you are ready."

Marcie then climbed over on me, then she raised up on her knees in the position like Julie had told her to do, and as she did that Julie moved over closer to us, then leaned over with her head over my legs behind Marcie, "Now slowly sit down baby, as I line his cock up with your little tight pussy."

Marcie then slowly lowered herself down while mother held my dick, and just as Marcie's pussy lips touched the head of my dick, "Hold it right there a moment baby, let me rub dad's cock around in your pussy first, to get it wet with your pussy juices before you sit down any more on it."

I could feel the wetness in Marcie's pussy on the head of my dick as Julie moved my dick back and forth, getting my dick coated with Marcie's pussy juices.

"Now baby slowly lower yourself down." Marcie slowly sat down, then I felt the resistance she felt when the head of my dick touched her hymen.

"Baby you are against your hymen, so you will need to back off of my dick just a little bit then drop down with some force to break through it, and it may hurt when you do. You decide if you want to break through it or not."

"Oh yes, I need you to fuck me dad. I'm too horny to not do this."

I reached up and squeezed Marcie's tits and lightly pinched her nipples as she lifted up just a little bit, then she dropped like I told her to do.

"Oh fuck, that hurt just a little bit."

I kept playing with Marcie's tits and Julie started kissing Marcie on the mouth and rubbing Marcie's clit as she just sat on me with my dick in her pussy as far as it would go.

In a very short time I could just make out that Marcie started moaning into Julie's mouth, then they broke the kissing off and Marcie lifted herself up and slid back down slowly, "Oh fuck your cock feels so damn good in my fucking pussy. How does it feel dad, to have your cock in my fucking pussy?"

"Oh baby it feels fantastic. Your pussy is just as tight as mother's pussy is, and it's just as wet too."

I could feel Julie had a hand on my balls and one in front of Marcie, as Julie rubbed Marcie's clit, "Oh fuck mother, your hand feels so damn good... I'm about to cum again. I'm fucking cumming dad on your big ass cock. It feels so damn good to be able to fucking cum on your dick, like I've wanted to do for so long now."

"Help hold her up just a little bit sexy. I'm going to give her a good fucking like she has seen us do, a couple of times at least, that I know of."

"Oh yes she will love that for sure." Julie then repositioned herself some, "Now baby, raise up just a little bit here without taking his cock out of your pussy. Just leave the head of his dick in your pussy. That's it."

Once Marcie was up in position, I then started fucking upward into Marcie's pussy just as fast as I could, driving my dick all the way in with every up stoke, while helping hold Marcie up some too.

After just a few strokes of fucking in and out of Marcie's pussy as fast as I could fuck her, "Oh fuck me dad, it feels so damn good, and I'm about to cum again... Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming, shit. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Damn, it feels so fucking good." then Marcie squirted all over me, soaking me from my chest downward.

"That's it baby, let it flow. Don't hold it back any. Let it happen."

"Oh fuck, I can't take any more. Fuck it feels so damn good."

As soon as Marcie said she was cumming, I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick, then release it, then squeeze it again over and over. After a couple more strokes in and out as fast as I could fuck Marcie's pussy, she started squirting causing my cock to slide out of her pussy, till she stopped squirting, which Julie would put my dick back in Marcie's pussy, then I would fuck Marcie's pussy again till she started squirting again, forcing my dick out of her pussy, then Julie would put my cock back in Marcie's pussy for me to go back to fucking Marcie again, till she would squirt again causing my cock out of her pussy, which Julie put my dick back in Marcie's pussy, then Marcie just laid over on top of me with my dick all the way in her pussy, as I felt her pussy muscles squeezing and releasing around my cock.

"Man, talk about cumming, she had a world record squirting orgasm I think."

"I don't know if it was a world record or not, but she did do a lot of squirting for sure. She even got some in my mouth, and she does have a sweet taste. You may want to come and get some to taste sexy."

Julie leaned over and licked my belly close to Marcie's pussy, when Marcie sat upright looking at the mess she had made with her squirting, "It felt like I needed to pee, and I thought that I was as soon as I saw it squirting out of my pussy. I was about to apologize as soon as I could say something, but then mom said let it flow, which at that time I couldn't help but let it flow by then."

"Mm, that is sweet like you said it is babe." then using her hand to smear around on my belly and chest, then Julie held her hand up to Marcie's mouth, "Here baby have a taste and you will see that it is not piss."

Marcie licked Julie's hand, "Mm, I do taste good don't I."

"I told you that you do, and so did your dad. Now speaking of dad, you got yours, now let dad get his. Lay over here on your back for him to fuck you again, till he cums in your pussy, if that is what you want him to do."

"Oh yes, I want to see what it is like to have a man cum in my pussy for sure." Marcie got off of me slowly, letting my dick slide out of her pussy, "Oh fuck I can't wait to get that big thick cock back in my hot tight little pussy again." just as my dick was completely out of Marcie's soaking wet tight pussy, then she laid over on the floor next to me on her back.

I rolled over and got up, then got over in between Marcie's out spread legs, lifting her knees up and out, then got into position, and Julie took a hold of my dick and lined it up with Marcie's pussy, and after giving Marcie a little bit of a tease by rubbing my dick head on Marcie's clit, she got the head at the opening, and then I slid my dick all the way back into Marcie's pussy, "Oh fuck yes, that is what I want in my wet, tight, little pussy."

"What do you want in your wet tight pussy baby?"

"I want dad's big fucking cock, in my little pussy."

"What do you want dad to do with that big cock of his?"

"Oh fuck me dad, with your fucking big cock, in my tight pussy."

When Julie finally got Marcie to say what she said, I then started fucking Marcie's pussy at a slow speed, then started speeding up as I kept fucking her pussy with long strokes in and out.

As I started fucking Marcie's pussy at the slow speed, "Now you see what it takes to get your dad to fuck you baby?"

"Yes I do. Oh fuck, dad's dick feels so damn good."

When got to half the speed I could fuck Marcie's pussy I started slowing back down again as I fucked in and out of Marcie's bald pussy, "Oh fuck dad I need you to fuck me faster and hard now."

"Do you really want it fast and hard?"

"Yes dad I do. I'm close to cumming again and I need to cum again real bad. Fuck me dad, like I know you want to as well."

I then speeded up with my fucking Marcie's pussy as fast as I could fuck her, "OH fuck me, I'm fucking cumming. Damn it feels so damn good, shit, I needed it so fucking bad."

I felt Marcie's pussy muscles start to squeeze my dick as Marcie's orgasm hit her, then after a couple of real fast strokes in and out of her pussy after her orgasm hit her, I then started slowing down to let her ride it out.

When Marcie finally calmed down from her orgasm, "Oh fuck dad, you was fucking me so deep when you speeded up the way you did, I just could not help myself."

Still stroking in and out of Marcie's pussy at a slow speed, "That is what you were supposed to do baby. I was getting real close myself, and the next time I'm sure I will be unloading my cum into you, if that is really what you want me to do."

"Yes I really want you to fill my pussy up with your hot cum dad."

"What if I make you pregnant by filling your pussy up with my cum like that?"

"I'm on the pill right now until you're ready for me to have your child, so that we can have another daughter sister or a son brother."

"Okay, get ready." as soon as I said 'ready' I went at full speed fucking in and out of Marcie's pussy.

"Oh fuck I'm fucking cumming fuck I... OH fuck..."

Feeling my balls give the signal, "I'm about to cum in your fucking wet tight pussy baby."

"Yes fill my pussy up with your hot cum now."

"I'm cumming baby. There it is baby."

"I feel it..."

"Fill her pussy up babe, let her have all of your cum you have right now. Our baby is wanting your cum. Don't stop filling her up with your hot fucking cum babe."

I gave Marcie's pussy two more strokes after shooting my first shot of cum into her pussy, then I pushed my dick in as far as I could into her bald tight hot pussy, to shoot the rest of my cum into her, which she was cumming too, and squirting out around my dick, soaking the floor under us and behind me too.

Julie gave me a kiss on the cheek, then she bent over and kissed Marcie on the cheek, and as Julie kissed us, I saw that she had a face full of Marcie's cum on her face, and I felt her leave some of that cum on my cheek, where she had kissed me.

When I finally quit cumming I laid over Marcie, then she put her arms around my neck, then I kissed her with so much passion which was more than we usually do, as she kissed me back with the same amount of passion as I was giving her, then we broke the kissing off and just hugged each other, while I kissed her neck and shoulder at the base of her neck.

I finally raised up when my dick softened and slipped out of Marcie's pussy, then I reached over and gave Julie a kiss on the mouth using our tongues too, then a moment later we gave each other a hug, telling each other I love you, then Julie leaned over and gave Marcie a kiss on the lips before they hugged each other, and said their 'I love you' to each other.

"I think you two need to go clean up now after all of that and I need to clean up the floor here."

"I'll help you clean up here first."

"No you go and clean up to get her blood off of your cock there before it dries on."

"Okay sexy." then the phone went to ringing.

Before I got to the bathroom I heard the answering machine pick up, then a woman's voice came on, and then after that I couldn't hear it very good, but shortly after that I hear Julie, "Oh fuck no, I'm coming!"

I had just got a rag wet with warm water and was putting soap in the rag when I heard Julie, and when I stepped back out of the bathroom, Marcie met me at the door as we heard Julie say, "Hello."

After a short pause, "Yes, I am Julie Howards."

After a little longer pause, "I..."

"Quit crying. Okay?"

"Your mom may not approve of how we live here if she comes here and finds out, plus she will be shocked as well. Have you talked to my sister Megan about staying with her? ..."

"Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that about them. Yes you can come and see if you are okay with the way we live here, and if you're not, then you will need to try and find another place, but that will be your choice..."

"Yes that goes with your mom..."

"All I have to say about it is that the two of you better not tell anyone outside of this house as to how we are living, once you get here and see how we are living here no matter how shocked or surprised you may be. Now if you cannot keep your mouth shut about it, do not bother to come here..."

"That better be a promise from both of you..."

"Okay, see you then." then Julie hung up the phone.

"Is everything okay out there babe?"

"Yes right now it is. I'll tell you all about it when you're done washing up."

"Okay." I had been running the washrag over my dick as I listened in on Julie's side of the phone call, so all I had to do now was rinse the soap off and dry, then I would be ready to go.

"It sounds like, we are fixing to have company coming here." as Marcie was fixing to step into the shower.

"Yes it sounds like it from here."

When I was finished washing up and rinsing off, I dried off then went to the living room, where Julie was finishing up with the cleaning of the floor, "How about getting the three of us something to drink? Or is Marcie still in the shower?"

"She's still in the shower."

As I was getting two glasses filled with ice tea I heard the shower shut off, so I got a third glass and filled it with ice tea, then met Julie in the living room, "How about we go outside on the deck, since it's so nice out there?"

"That sounds good to me."

Once Julie and I were seated at the table with our ice teas in front of us, Marcie then stepped out on the deck just as nude as Julie and I are.

"Have a seat baby, and I'll tell you two about the phone call. My sister that is just a little older than me had a daughter, just before you were born, by a couple of years, and she met a guy and married him. The niece that is, that married. Well now the niece's daughter is pregnant with a guy's kid, and she is only as old as you are Marcie. Anyway, the guy that got your second cousin pregnant will have nothing to do with her, and your cousin's husband has kicked your second cousin out of the house, like my dad did when I was pregnant with you."

"What about your sister letting her granddaughter move in with her?"

"A drunk driver hit her and killed her while her husband was changing a flat tire on their car, and he is in bad shape from it because the car was hit, and rolled over him crushing both legs, and since he was unable to get to her, he's lost it, and doesn't want anything to do with any one."

"I'm sorry babe."

"I'm sorry too mother."

"I'm just finding out because no one knew how to get a hold of me, but Carla, your second cousin, did some snooping around and found our phone number, and Kathy, your cousin, figured that it was no use calling me by then to tell me about it, because sis was done buried, and other family members took everything, so there really isn't anything left to get."

"How does Carla know where to come to?"

"All she knows is where the town is, but myself or all of us, will need to go and meet her, and show her how to get here."

"When are they planning to be here, did they say?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. They've been at a shelter for the last week or so, from the way they talked."

"I do hope this doesn't mess up our plans to move from here." sounding more like a question she was asking herself about, as Marcie seemed to be thinking out loud to herself, rather than to any one person.

"No baby, it doesn't mess up our plans at all. The only thing that may change is the number of us that will be moving, then again, it may not change at all. It all depends on Kathy and Carla as to which they want to do, live here or move with us."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds