A Family that Plays Together Ch. 02

Kathy had on a short skirt that showed off just a little more than half of her thighs, like Julie's summer dress does, and she too had sandals on her feet like Julie has on, but Kathy's nails are painted with a bright red nail polish. The shirt that Kathy has on has one strap over her right shoulder, and her left tit was about half uncovered by the shirt, and as her and I hugged each other, I could feel her nipples poking into my chest, while Julie introduced Kathy, Carla, and me.

Carla had on a real short denim skirt that looked to have been cut off, and if she bent over just a little bit, her ass would be on show for all to see, which the very bottom part of her butt cheeks did come into view when Julie, Marcie, and Carla, did hug each other, and I'm sure it did the same when her and I hugged each other, after Kathy and I had finished hugging each other.

Carla had on a tank top T-shirt that was thin enough to see her nipples, even if they had not been trying to poke through the shirt, and it showed off a good size amount of her cleavage too.

Julie introduced me as her husband, and after the hugging between all of us, Kathy asked, "What is your son doing now days? I was told that you had a son after grandpa kicked you out of the house, when you were Carla's age."

Julie looked at me, then all around as I did, to make sure no one was within hearing distance, then in a whisper, "You are looking at him."

"I'm looking at him? Is that what you said?"

Giving the signal to keep her voice down, "That is what I said. 'You are looking at him'."

"I want to hear this story."

"When we get home, we will tell you all about it. If you can keep your mouth shut and, promise, to keep your mouth shut, as I made you promise about the way we live over the phone, which is part of the story."

"Oh I do promise, because I do want to know all about the three of you."

"I do too." pipped Carla.

"Before we go, how far along are you Carla?"

"All most three months."

"I guess that is why you're not showing yet." commented Julie.

"Is there a good place to go eat dinner at around here?"

"Yes because I'm starving right now."

"You're starving because you're feeding two now." I piped off to Carla.

"Yes she started complaining about a half hour out that she was starving. That is why I asked about a good place to eat dinner at."

"Yes there is a good place about five or ten minutes away from here."

"Good, I'm more than ready." then Carla turned and opened the car door and got into the SUV.

As we all chuckled Kathy, turned and walked around to the passenger side of the SUV, and Julie, Marcie, and I, turned and got into the car, with Marcie getting in the back seat on the driver's side, and Julie getting in the front on the driver's side, and then sliding over for me to get in behind the steering wheel.

With the car started and put in gear, I then drove around Carla and Kathy and headed to an exit with a light, since the traffic was heavy with people going to dinner someplace while on their lunch break.

Getting to the restaurant it was filled up on the inside by the time we got there, but there was still some seating room out on the patio deck the restaurant had, and it happen to have a table that six people could sit at and eat together, which the five of us took with Julie and Marcie sitting on each side of me, then Kathy and Carla sat next to each other, across the table from Julie and me.

Kathy and Carla went into a little more detail as to all that had happened to my aunt and uncle, and then they went into more detail as to what happened between Carla and the guy she was seeing, that got her pregnant, and then with Kathy's husband and Carla, and the divorce between Kathy and her ex-husband as of now. Then with Kathy getting a fair amount of money from her ex, plus a fair amount of money coming in each month for child support, till Carla is either out of school, whether it be high school or college, since she will be eighteen before graduation day for high school.

When we finished eating, we went home with Carla and Kathy following us to the house, like they had followed us to the restaurant to eat dinner.

Once we were home we gave Kathy and Carla a short tour of the house, then we decided to get something cold to drink and sit out on the back patio, before moving Carla's and Kathy's things into the house, plus inform them on how Julie, Marcie, and I, live here, which the three of us are usually running around with no clothes on, in and around the house, with clothes being optional in and around the house here.

"I think I can live with that myself. How about you mom, can you live without having to wear clothes around here?"

"I think so. I usually cleaned the house while nude when I was the only one home, which was when Carla here was at school, and that ex, was at work. I just might have to work on being nude with other people in the house now, and seeing others in the nude as well."

"Did you enjoy being nude while cleaning the house, when it was just you in the house?" Julie asked, then taking another drink of her ice tea."

"Yes I did, as long as the house was warm and not cold. I must say I even missed being nude in the summer time while cleaning the house, with school being out for the summer."

"Did you ever go out in the back yard and lay around, to work on a tan in the summer at all?"

"No for two reasons. One was because Carla was home usually and or she had a friend over, and the second was because, I didn't want to take a chance that one of the neighbors would see me through the privacy fence, we had around the back yard."

"I wouldn't minded it had you went around the house cleaning in the nude, when it was just you and me there mom."

"I didn't think I would feel very comfortable being nude with you there, and not really knowing if and when one of your friends would happen to show up, while I was nude."

"Please do not get mad with me mom, but when I was home alone, I would run around nude in the house if I had any idea as to when you would be home, and dad was never home early, which he was usually home later but not early."

"I'm not mad dear. You are right about your dad never being early about getting home. He was usually home late more than on time, which I had my suspicion as to why he was late more than on time like he was, before you were born. The other thing that made me suspect him was, he never wanted to touch me or want me to touch him even, which means going without."

"I know he sure got a girlfriend real fast after the two of you divorced."

"Oh? How do you know this?"

"I saw him at the Street Corner Café with another woman the day after the divorce, sitting with his arm around her and kissing her like lovers do, and putting their hands all over each other like they just couldn't keep their hands off of the other."

"Why didn't you tell me this? And did he see you there?"

"You told me you didn't want to hear anything about what he was doing, or where he may be at. And no he didn't even look at me when they came in, and when they got up and left, he still never even looked at me, and I was sitting three tables behind where they had sat down at."

"I did say that about not wanting to know what he's doing or where he may be at, so I'm sorry for asking that. Now I hope you don't get a big hard dick when you are running around here nude Dan. Which brings me to, the two of you? The last I was told by mom is you were going to have a boy, but she never told me what his name was going to be, but I do remember something about her saying the name of Danny, or Dan, or something like that. But never whom he was."

"I'll tell you or we will, if you really promise to keep your mouth shut, and that it goes no further than this house, or even told to any one that comes to this house."

"I promise it will never leave my lips or mouth."

"I promise the same thing too."

Mother told her side of the story, and then I told my side of the story, and when we finished telling the story about mother and me getting together, after the death of grandma, mother's mom, Kathy then asked, "Let get this right. Marcie is your daughter sister, and Julie's daughter?"

"Yes that is right."

"Now is something going on between you and Marcie too? The reason I ask is, by the way you two kiss and act around each other."

"To be truth full yes, we are a family that plays together in one on one or three-way around here only, and nowhere else. Whenever the mood hits us or any one of us, we will play usually right there and then, but sometimes we will go to a bed to play, if we want to be more comfortable while we are playing."

"What do we do if one of us wants to play?"

"I cannot believe you just asked that Carla!" Kathy exclaimed, looking Carla in the eyes real fast like.

"All either one of you have to do is let the one know that you want to play with, and if both of you want to have a three-way or even a four-way, just let the one know or the two know, that you're wanting to have the three-way with or the four-way with, is all you have to do, or do what we do when one of us is in the mood, which we just start the foreplay or teasing the one, we want to play with."

"The reason I asked it mom is so that you will know how to get some since you've had to go without for so long, and even thou I'm pregnant, I still get horny too, and with a good looking man like Dan, I may be horny a lot and wanting to get some, so I don't just go out on the street and grab the first guy or boy I see, and rape him."

"I still do not believe you even asked that question, and Dan may not want an old woman like me, when..."

"Now hold on their Kathy. You are not an old woman, you are a beautiful woman just like Julie is, plus I believe you are younger than her by a few years, and I have no problem helping either one of you to get rid of your frustrations at any time, and I am quite sure that Julie, and Marcie, is willing to do the same as well."

"I told you mom that you're not old, how many times now?"

"Oh my, I need to start supper and if you three want to bring all of your stuff into the house, if you two think you can handle our life style, Marcie and I will fix something to eat."

"I'll get the grill fired up for you unless you want me to cook it too."

"I can fire it up and cook on it too dad."

"Okay. Are you sure you know how?"

"I learned from the best didn't I?"

"Yes you did in my book. Dan is the best griller around these parts for sure. He has the trophies and blue ribbons to prove that he is."

"And I'm so sorry for cutting in on you two before either of you had a chance to answer Julie's question."

"That's okay Dan. I'll let Carla answer first."

"I can handle living here. Can you handle the way they live here mom?"

"I would like to try to anyway." as I headed into the house, to shed some clothing myself.

Once I had my clothes off I went back to the living room to see Kathy, and Carla, all most at the front door, with Carla being the first to see me, "Oh my, what a beauty you are packing there Dan. No wonder Julie, and Marcie, look so happy and want to be close to you." which Kathy stopped and turned around to see what Carla was seeing, and talking about.

"I... ah... I-I am going to have a hard time not having a try, at seeing how that will fit in my... ah... You know what I mean. I cannot believe I just said that. Please forgive me Dan." I had to hold back a laugh at how much trouble Kathy was having, trying to say what she wanted to say, and yet giving away just what she was really wanting to do, before we unloaded their vehicle.

"I know I'm going to want to try it as soon as possible."

"Carla! How dare you talk like that?"

"Hold on you two. I told both of you out on the patio that if you want some." pausing for a moment to let it set in before adding, "Relief just let me know and we can go at it any time."

"As much as I want to, since it has been such a long time since I've had a... dick in my hand even, we need to get the car unloaded." opening the back door on the SUV.

"Okay mom. How about maybe having some of that for dessert, after supper maybe?"

"I think we can do that." I answered before Kathy could answer or say something else.

"I cannot believe you Carla." as Kathy handed Carla a suite case.

"You cannot believe what mom?" as Kathy stuck her head into the SUV, to get another suite case or bag.

"How forward you are being." turning with another suite case toward Carla.

"Dan said if either one of us want some of that beautiful package he's packing there, just to let him know, and that is what I was doing." stepping out of the way with her two suite cases.

"I know, but a woman usually let's a man know, in more of a subtle way thou." pulling out a bigger suite case.

"Why be subtle about it when it's out in the open like that." just as I took a hold of the handle on the suite case to finish pulling the case out of the SUV.

With just a couple of trips out to the SUV that Carla and Kathy were driving, to bring in all that they had to have, we finished getting everything out of it and in the house.

Setting the last bag and case down in the bedroom Carla, and Kathy, are going to share, Carla started getting her shirt off, "Carla what are you doing baby?"

"I'm going to join Dan in getting comfy since I'm wanting to stay here and be free to dress or undress, in this case undress, as I want to, and undressing is what I want to do right now, since I am burning up."

"You couldn't wait till Dan was out of the room?"

"Why should I wait that long, since he will be seeing all of me very soon out in the other part of the house?"

"I guess you have a point."

"If either one of you need any more help with anything else, just let me know." then I stepped out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen.

Before stepping out of the bedroom I saw how well Carla's tits stood up and her nipples were stuck out pointing the way. Her tits were as perky as Marcie's tits, and with the shirt off, Carla's tits looked to be as big if not a tad bigger, than Marcie's tits are.

Once I stepped into the kitchen, Julie looked at me, "How is it going out there?"

"Carla is having no trouble fitting right in really. She started undressing before I got out of the room just now. Kathy is having a little bit of trouble adjusting I think. She is shocked that Carla is saying just what she feels and wants, and she wants a piece of me, and Kathy wants it too, but, she is trying to keep from saying so, but her actions and face are saying, I got to have some of that too. Really Kathy did say without knowing she did, that she wants to, but tried to put it in a way that says she better stay away from it, or she will be addicted, but in a roundabout way."

"Wait till she sees any one of us getting some of that big fucking cock of yours, and she will be begging for it I bet."

"I believe so too sexy. Carla wants some for dessert after supper, since Kathy made her unload the car first, but Carla wanted to just fuck and unload the car later, like after we finished fucking. The way Kathy was talking and acting, she wanted to get some, and then unload the stuff afterwards too."

"Do you think you can handle four of us sex craved women babe?"

"If not, I will die trying to." taking a big bowl of potatoes from Julie, that she handed me.

"Well at lest they are family and not some total stranger."

I followed Julie out to the dining room where Marcie just finished setting the meat down on the table, "I think the only thing left, is the buns that I had baked for tonight's supper."

"I get them mother." as Marcie headed into the kitchen.

"Is there anything I can do Julie?" as Carla stepped around the corner from the bedroom, her and Kathy are going to share.

"No Carla, we've got it all ready, but if you and your mom are ready to eat, come on in and have seat, at either one of those two chairs." Julie indicated which two chairs with her hand.

"Did I hear you say time to eat?" with Kathy stepping out from around the corner too, and seeing that she too, took off her clothes too.

"Yes you did Kathy. You can sit next to Carla there."

When we were done eating, and the dining table cleaned off, and the kitchen cleaned up, we retired to the living room with some wine for each of us except for Carla since she was pregnant, so we let her drink a soda pop of her choice.

I sat down on the couch between Carla and Kathy, since Julie and Marcie were taking up the love seat, as well as for Julie indicating for me to sit between Carla and Kathy.

When I sat down, Carla reached over and took a hold of my hard cock and started stroking it slowly, "I hope you don't mind me playing with your big hard cock. I have been dying to feel it and stoke it, since before we ate supper."

"Why did you wait so long to do so then? You should have just felt it every time you had a chance to." rubbing my fingers up and down between her pussy lips, feeling how wet her pussy is.

"I wish I had of now for sure, because it feels so damn good in my hand."

"Should I move to a chair, so you two can do whatever you two are going to do?"

Seeing how hard Kathy's nipples were looking, I just reached up and started playing with the tit closest to me while saying, "You know that you want to feel it too. So why should you move to a chair, when you can sit right here and just feel my hard dick as well as Carla is doing?" hearing a moan come from Kathy's mouth as soon as I gave her tit a squeeze.

"Oh fuck, it has been so fucking long, since I had a man even touch my tits like you are doing," Kathy purred, just a little bit above a whisper.

Carla switched hands on my dick, then reached across me and got a hold of Kathy's hand and pulled it to my dick, and as soon as Kathy's hand touched my dick, she wrapped her hand around it, "Doesn't that feel real good in your hand mom?"

"Yes, but Julie is the one that should be doing this to him, not me." while stroking my dick slowly, not taking her eyes off of my dick.

"I'll get mine when we turn in for the night Kathy, so you go right on ahead and get you some now, so that you can maybe sleep better tonight."

"Are you sure about this Julie? I may not want to give it up if it is as good, as you and Marcie say it is."

"Since you are family, I will share as long as you do not hog him all to yourselves. If you do hog him, I will cut you off all together."

"I cannot wait any longer to do this." Carla then leaned over and sucked on the head of my dick, then ran her tongue around the top of the head, then sucked my dick into her mouth till I fell the back of her mouth, then she pulled off letting my dick pop out with the popping sound, "Oh fuck yes, it is mm good tasting as I just knew it would be, and maybe better tasting, than I thought it would be."

With Carla leaning over I couldn't get to her pussy anymore, so I put my hand on her butt and stuck a finger into her pussy from behind, and the hand I had on Kathy's tit, I moved it down to her pussy and started rubbing it, the way I had done with Carla before she leaned over and sucked my dick.

As soon as I started rubbing my fingers up and down between Kathy's pussy lips and felt the wetness, Kathy opened up her legs by putting the leg closest to me over my leg and moaned, "Oh fuck, that feels so damn good."

Carla pulled off of my dick again, with the same popping sound as before, "Just wait till you have a taste of his big fucking cock mom."

"Let me have a taste of that cock. It has been so long since I've had a dick in my mouth, but never a cock as big as that is."

"Are you saying that Dan's dick, is bigger than dad's?" Carla asked, still stroking my dick.

"Your dad had a dick that wanted to be a cock, but came up short. Now what Dan has, is a fucking cock, it is so damn big." then Kathy sucked my dick into her mouth till she had just over half of it in her mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds