• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family's Story Ch. 02

A Family's Story Ch. 02

About a month and a half later, life had returned to semi-normal. Our adventure in rural Georgia was simply never talked about now. Bill and I had spoken briefly about what happened that evening when we got home, and each had agreed to believe what the other said was true. I lied, of course, when Bill asked me directly if I'd encouraged Jeremy or if I'd climaxed with any of them. I pretended astonishment that he would even suggest it. I never asked him directly about his experience with Amber. I know he ejaculated in her, but I am also positive that he's embarrassed about it. That's just his nature. So I mercifully let it go. I think that was quite charitable of me.

Bill is obviously not over it, however. We've only had sex once since Amber and I were forced, and that was awkward. Now he spends a lot of his time in Washington D.C. lobbying for his company. He seems driven now and so focused on work. I think it helps him forget that he fucked his daughter. Or to be fair, I guess I should say that Amber fucked him. But whatever, he's been extremely successful lately, and has earned a number of bonuses over the past few months. He's rarely home, but the extra money is always nice, so I didn't complain.

I often think about that experience, too. I can sometimes physically feel the thickness of Sheriff Jeter's cock stuffed so deep up inside me. I've occasionally thought about calling him, but I knew that would be foolish. I've dialed his number half a dozen times, but the one time I let it ring, I hung up. I hope I don't ever call him, but I know it's a real possibility. I haven't had sex in a long time. I think about it constantly.

I've thought about having an affair, but I'm just not that kind of woman. I've only cheated three times in our nineteen-year marriage, and I think that's really outstanding. I mean, it's one thing for a normal frumpy housewife to not cheat, but not for someone who looks like me. I get hit on constantly! So I'm very proud of how faithful to Bill I have been. It will be Bill's fault if I do have to look around.

Being raped the way I was has had a profound effect on me. I seem constantly on the edge of desire, constantly thinking of the men who had taken me and the way they did it. Sex has been a persistent thought, and sadly, sex with my husband is a rare occurrence now. I've become nothing but unfulfilled arousal.

Not surprisingly, the incident has affected Jeremy and Amber, too, but in quite different ways. Jeremy has always been a loving and demonstrative boy, always hugging and kissing me, and lately he's been even more so. He seems very protective of me, almost as if he wants to make me his possession. His relationship with his sister has grown more secretive. I'm not sure I understand that.

Amber has turned into a bit of a bitch. She seems to always be competing with me. If she sees a guy checking me out me when we're out shopping, she'll go to outrageous lengths to make the guy look at her. On the few occasions that Bill is home anymore, she flirts openly him, having constant "wardrobe malfunctions" and other "accidents" that display all of her "charms" to him, often while sitting in his lap. She makes sure I notice. It only embarrasses Bill, I feel.

But lately things changed dramatically.

It began in late July. It was very hot and muggy in Augusta. Amber was on a two-week Caribbean cruise with her boyfriend and his family. I was putting up some new curtains in the dining room, and had changed into some cute little shorts I'd bought earlier that week and a cut off tee shirt that I like to wear around the house when no one's here. It's rather brief, coming not quite to the bottom of my boobs, but it's so very cool on these hot muggy Georgia days. And in truth, I love how sexy I feel in it.

Every time I'd stretch up to adjust the curtain, the lower half of my boob was entirely on display. I knew I was giving every passerby a little peep show each time I'd raise my arms above my head, but that only made me feel sexier. And I frankly needed to be admired.

I heard the door open, and saw Jeremy, just home from school, walk over to give me a hug and a kiss, as he's done since grade school.

"Hey, hottie. Nice boobs!," he said, kissing me on the neck, and putting his arms around my waist. "Saw them through the window!"

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother?" I said in mock dismay, but not lowering my arms immediately.

"It is when your mom is as hot as you are and her tits are like totally on display!"

"Jeremy, stop that now!" I said in a similar tone, finally dropping my arms to my side. I paused a moment. "You think I'm hot?" I asked with a little giggle.

"You're a MILF," he said. "Know what that is?"

"Yes, I know what a MILF is," I answered trying to sound stern. "That's not a nice thing to say to your own mother!"

"Mom, you're the hottest MILF in the school. All the guys say that." His pelvis was pushing up hard against my bottom and his fingers were lightly tracing circles on my belly while he kissed my neck.

"Oh, really? All the guys?" I said looking up over my shoulder at my son's flushed face. He was obviously enjoying this. I could feel his cock beginning to harden against my butt.

Yeah, all the guys. Every time you come by to pick me up, every guy in the school goes fucking nuts wanting you."

"Doesn't that embarrass you?" I asked innocently.

"Are you kidding? This isn't like back in the day. I love having the hottest mom!"

"Everybody says I'm hot?" I asked. "Hotter than Jake's mom?" I added somewhat petulantly. "She's really very pretty."

"She's flat as a board, mom. Nobody wants to fuck her," he said in a slightly raspy voice, pulling me closer into his body. His left hand was pushing down against the waistband my shorts.

I have to admit that I loved what Jeremy had just said. Melissa, Jake's mother, always acted as though she was a runway model and always gave me just the snootiest looks when we'd meet. I could tell she didn't like the way I dressed, and somebody once told me that she had called me a "tramp" at a dinner party. She was the kind of woman who always thought she was at the cutting edge of fashion and that she and her hedge fund husband were just so superior to the rest of us. And I also know that she thought she was hot! So when Jeremy told me not one the guys thought she was the least bit sexy, I just loved it.

"What about Donny's mother?" I went on. "She has huge boobs!"

Jeremy's right hand had risen to the very underside of my breast now. I just stayed where I was, intrigued by the conversation and what Jeremy was doing. His right hand seemed about to cup my breast and his left appeared determine to investigate what was beneath my shorts!

"Mom, come on. She's fat! You're the hot MILF mom," he said huskily, kissing my neck again and moving his hand up that last inch to finally cup my breast fully in his hand. "And these are boobs!" His erection was pushing hard into my butt.

"Jeremy," I said, "what are you doing?"

"I'm feeling your hot tits," he replied, beginning to caress my nipples.

"Jeremy, I'm your mother!" I said with some consternation. But I made no effort to move his hand.

"You're a MILF," he answered huskily. Both hands were now cupping my tits and openly kneading them. "And I want to fuck you!" he groaned pulling hard on my nipples.

"Jeremy, I'm your mother," I repeated, trying to catch my breath. "Please stop." I could feel my nipples stiffening between his fingers.

"You liked it when I fucked you in that barn. I know you did."

"That was different, Jeremy. That was forced. They made us do it."

"All the more reason to do it right, this time," he said breathing hard into my ear.

His right hand had moved down to caress my belly again now. I was beginning to lose control of myself. As his fingers explored the waistband of my shorts, I wantonly sucked my belly in to give his exploring fingers easier access to the prize he was obviously after. I let out a tiny moan when his fingers found the cleft of my pussy.

"Jeremy, this is so wrong," I sighed arching my back.

In one quick motion, he pulled the tee over my head, turned me to him, and grabbed my ass and squeezed me hard against him with all of the pent-up ardor in his body.

"I don't care," he groaned. "I need to fuck you. Feel this," he said, placing my hand on the throbbing bulge in his pants.

It had just gone too far now. My lack of sexual satisfaction, my own built-up eroticism, and the memory of Jeremy's extraordinary cock filling my cunt in the Georgia woods and the explosive climax he'd produced so deep inside me had me dripping wet. I struggled to regain some composure. I knew I should not let this happen. This would be incest, and it wouldn't be forced!

Suddenly, his lips were on mine and his tongue was thrusting into my mouth. I could feel my knees buckle and my determination fade. I simply surrendered to his powerful need. And to my own!

"Just this one time, then, Jeremy," I moaned. "It can never happen again," I whimper into his mouth as his tongue darted deeply inside. "Just this one time."

He slipped the shorts down my quivering thighs, and as I stepped out of them, he scooped me into his arms and carried me back toward the bedrooms. I expected him to take me to his room, but instead, he walked right past and deposited me on his father's bed. It only made the extreme eroticism of his incest more intense.

"Jeremy" I said again as he lay me on his father's bed and pushed my legs apart, "Only this once. Just to make up for the other time. Promise me!"

His answer was to impale me with his thick, passion-filled cock.

There was no foreplay. There was no need of any. We were both burning with desire. I had wanted to suck him, but I realized he was too deeply aroused now. He was on me and in me instantly, filling me with the intensity of his thrilling cock.

I was surprised at the violence of his assault. His first hard thrust into my sex nearly knocked the wind from me and I could feel my cunt tear slightly as it slashed its way deep into areas not normally visited. Jeremy's large cock was opening and stretching regions of my vagina that even he hadn't reached that day in the Georgia woods. Each hard stroke seemed to find another unused area of my pussy.

"Oh, God, Jeremy," I moaned, opening wider for him, adjusting my hips to take the force of his impassioned thrusts into my willing body. "You are so big. I'm not used to this. Be careful with me."

I could have been speaking to the wall. He was too engulfed in the rage of his passion to hear me or to care what I was saying. He continued to ravage my pussy with his long hard strokes to the very bottom of my sex. I knew I no longer cared if he was careful with me or not. I was inflamed, consumed by his incredible plundering of my body. "Fuck me, Jeremy, fuck me. Fuck me hard!" I moaned like a common whore, thrashing around on the bed like the bitch in heat I was. "Fuck me, Jeremy, fuck your mother hard!"

His long cock was pushing hard against my cervix, threatening to rupture it. His thickness was testing the elasticity of my cunt, stretching it to its limit. I had never been filled like this. Each time he drove his splendid cock into me, I would cry out in hysterical, mad abandon. No, I had never been fucked like this. "Oh, Jeremy. Oh, Jeremy," was all I could utter in unison with his plundering of his mother's sex.

I had felt the beginning of my climax in the middle of my vagina within seconds of his initial plunge into my body, and it had continued to grow with amazing and enormous ferocity. It spread quickly through my belly down into my thighs and even into my ass. In a frenzied haze of sexual arousal I grabbed his face and pulled it down to my mouth. My tongue found his.

My climax erupted all over me. "Oh, God, fuck me hard, Jeremy" was the last thing I remembered saying before my climax engulfed me completely. I only dimly recall feeling Jeremy's hard gush of semen burst into my welcoming womb.

I was surprised how easily and quickly I had climaxed, and even more surprised at my behavior afterward. I was crying in genuine emotion as I thanked my son over and over for the incredible climax he had given me. I was kissing him madly, pulling his softening cock deep down my throat, ingesting every dribble left of his delicious cum. It was some time before my raging emotions subsided and I could collapse in complete satisfaction. I had been fucked like never before. And it was my wonderful son who had provided it.

Later that evening, I was lying in bed, watching some mindless T.V., thinking about what had happened that afternoon. I had not only allowed my son to fuck me, but I had encouraged it, had enjoyed, and had climaxed spectacularly. But I was feeling the first pangs of remorse. This couldn't go on. I reminded myself that I had insisted that it could only be this one time, and I intended to keep it that way.

Jeremy was out with his girlfriend, Mira, taking in a movie. I didn't want to think of what they might be doing later. I was irrationally jealous, fighting to kill the image of Jeremy's extraordinary cock filling that little twit's pussy.

It was close to midnight when I heard Jeremy's car pull into the driveway and heard his key in the lock. I muted the T.V., turned down the lights, and listened to his footsteps coming up the stairs. I heard him walk past his own room down the hall, and waited with bated breath. He could be going to the bathroom...or he could be coming here.

The door opened, outlining Jeremy against the lighted hall.

"You awake?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "You're home sort of early."

He said nothing. We walked to the bed, sat down on the edge, and pulled the covers from me. I could feel my nipples suddenly stiffen beneath the thin tee shirt I was wearing.

Jeremy stood and pulled his shirt off. "Lose the shirt," he said to me gruffly.

"Jeremy, we said just that one time, remember?" I whispered, watching as he pulled off his pants and stepped out of his boxers. His erection seemed enormous. He pulled the shirt from my body and sat down again. Grabbing a fistful of hair, he pulled my face to his cock. "Suck it!" was all he said. I could smell alcohol on his breath.

His cock was brushing my lips now. I hesitated before committing fully, but then I quickly sucked his beautiful sex deeply down my throat. His thick shaft filled my mouth completely. His moan of pleasure was all I needed.

I worked his delicious cock furiously in and out of my throat. I paused for breath. "Does Mira do this for you?" I asked seductively.

"She tries," he answered, driving his cock back hard down my throat. "She tries."

A few minutes later, he pulled himself from my mouth and ordered me to get on all fours and turn my ass to him.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass now," he said nonchalantly. "Mira doesn't do that."

That was the perfect thing for him to say. I would give him what that ditsy little cunt Mira wouldn't.

"Please use a lubricant, Honey. Otherwise you'll hurt me. You're very big," I said, positioning my ass for him to take.

Suddenly, he drove hard into my cunt, surprising me with the force of his initial thrust. Three hard strokes later, he pulled his wet cock from my sex and positioned it to take my ass.

"That ought to be enough lubrication," he said calmly, and spread my ass cheeks in preparation. I heard his grunt of exertion as he forced the bulbous head of his cock past my anal ring and felt my ass begin to tear slightly. Nothing of this size or force had even penetrated my ass before and the pain was intense. He would not be gentle.

"Please, Jeremy," I implored. "Not so hard. You'll hurt me."

"Shut the fuck up," he snapped. "You're my whore. I'll fuck you the way I want."

And that's what he did.

I knew he was drunk, but still I was frankly shocked at the language. On another level, though, I was somehow intrigued by his saying it. The force and coolness of his expression, the assurance that I was his "whore" excited me. Somehow, his saying it made it true. It was at that moment, I now believe, that he made me his property.

The pain of his rending was too intense to allow me to climax, but somehow I felt a deep satisfaction in his plundering of my ass anyway. His excitement became mine, and when I heard him cry out and felt him ejaculate his juices into my rectum, I was satisfied.

As I cleaned my son's cock, I hesitantly asked if he had had sex with Mira earlier.

He said yes, that he'd fucked her, but he was growing tired of her.

"Her pussy must be much tighter than mine," I said shyly, hoping he'd disagree.

"Her pussy's still pretty tight, yeah. So what?"

"Why would you want me, then?" I asked with a little pout.

"You're a better fuck."

"I am?"

"Come on, Mom, you know you're good. Plus, I can do whatever I want to you, can't I? That ain't true with Mira. I love fucking you. I'm going to fuck you regularly. You love to be fucked. You know you do. You're gonna be a great whore. My whore."

"You don't mean like a real whore, do you?" I asked somewhat afraid of the answer.

"Yeah, I do," he said. "Like make me money."

I wasn't going to be my son's whore. That I knew. But I just let it go for now.

"Jeremy," I asked timidly. "Why did you decide to take me instead of Amber that day in Georgia?"

"'Cause I've wanted to fuck you since I was about eleven. All my friends want to fuck you bad, and I like it that I'm the one doing it."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Jesus Christ, Mom, who wouldn't want to fuck you? You're fucking hot. Great, great tits. Fine ass," he said, rubbing what he'd just fucked so mercilessly. "And that mouth that you can fuck like a cunt, like that sheriff said," he laughed. "Wait 'til I show that to a couple of guys!"

"Was that the first time you had sex with Amber?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Was she a virgin?"

"No, of course not. She's like you. A hot little piece that everybody wants."

"Was that your only time with her?"

"That was my first time, like I said, but I've fucked her couple of times since then."

"Really?" I asked, astonished at how easily he answered. "She was okay with it?"

"Yeah, but she was a little pissed at me for taking you instead of her that day you two were raped. She couldn't understand why I'd want some 'old used up pussy'—that's what she called it—instead of her fresh little cunt."

"She can be a little bitch sometimes. I thought she was competing with me when she fucked your dad the way she did."

"I'm sure she was," he said with a laugh. "But she also told me that I'd probably have an easy time bedding you."

"She said that?! Was I that easy?" I embarrassingly asked.

He just grunted.

"I'm having some guys over for a little pool party tomorrow afternoon. Wear something sexy. Really sexy," he suddenly stated, rising and walking out of the room.

I would do exactly that!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family's Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds