• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fantastic Night Ch. 02

A Fantastic Night Ch. 02

Matt and I were sitting up in bed facing each other. I had the fingers of my right hand under his tight balls, gently scratching and teasing him there with my long fingernails. His cock was in full erection, throbbing and moving.

I moved my hand up to gently grasp his cock which was so hot and hard. I gave it a short, tight squeeze. Then I traced the bulging vein along the bottom of his dick with my index finger, going up and down along the underside rhythmically. Matt was so aroused with this that he was getting dizzy with desire.

I leaned over towards him and let the luscious warm flesh of my breasts envelop both sides of his cock.

I used both of my hands to squeeze his erection between my tits, the head of his cock protruding out between them. I licked around the tip of his cock and briefly sucked the tip into my mouth to taste the salty drops of pre-come. He moaned with need.

I moved my face up to his until our lips were only millimeters apart then I kissed him, pressing my tongue into his mouth.

He kissed me back, hard.

I held each of his balls in my hands and slowly kissed and licked up the underside of his cock. Then I licked his cock from the root to the head, swirling my tongue around the head. I did this while he leaned back against the head of the bed, breathing deeply.

I placed the palm of my hand on the left side of his chest and I could feel his heart beating so hard and fast it seemed like it would burst out of him.

"How do you feel, baby?" I asked him.

"Oh, God, Kirsten, you are absolutely my wet dream!" he exclaimed.

He was so aroused by now that he couldn't even speak.

I giggled. "And what would you like to do now, tiger?" I teased him. Then I took his face in my hands and gave him a long, slow, tantalizing tongue kiss.

I leaned back onto the bed and spread my legs as he laid on top of me and his cock sought out the warmth and wetness and pleasure of my tight pussy.

He slid his hardness into me and began pumping my pussy in and out, in and out. I clamped the muscles of my pussy to give him the most pleasure I could.

His breathing got faster and faster and finally I started to come myself as I could feel his cock explode inside of me, his hot, thick come spurting deep into my chamber. He kept pumping me for several more minutes until his cock began to soften so I could come also. Finally we were both satisfied and lay next to each other on the soft, cool sheets. I laid on top of him, my large, soft, warm breasts pressed up against his chest, and he hugged me as I gave him another deep, French kiss.

Afterward we sat facing each other in bed. I lit a cigarette from the pack on my night table and gently fondled his cock and balls as I blew soft streams of smoke in his face and all over his balls.

He looked over at my night table and asked what was in the large cardboard shipment box addressed to me.

"Oh, I went online a few days ago and ordered the Playboy Playmate book. Just released in paperback," I told him.

Matt thought for a moment, puzzled. "For me?"

"No, silly, for me! How much do I love looking at other beautiful women and especially a nice pair of breasts? Not to mention kissing and sucking on them! And imagining that I'm pleasing them by eating their pussies and sucking their erect clits into my mouth? " I teased him.

"Oh, god, you are so bad, Kirsten. You really know how to turn me on," he said, breathlessly.

"There are not many who admit it openly, but all women are excited by the idea of another attractive girl going down on them. Just like most guys would never admit it, but they are at least curious about sucking on another attractive guy's dick," I said.

"Yeah, I'd have to say that's true..." Matt admitted, his cock giving a little stir.

I continued to give his privates a nice, stimulating massage. His cock was getting swollen again and would be bursting for release again soon.

"You can look at it too. Let's go through it and I'll tell you which girls' pussies I would most like to suck off!" I said, reaching over to get the book and plopping it down on the mattress between us as I switched over next to him against the backboard.

I started flipping through the pages until I got to one of my fave Playmates, sitting there with her sweet little pussy completely exposed.

"Oh, luscious!" I exclaimed, tracing the folds of her pussy with my index finger. "I could eat her for hours!"

"And she'd love it, too," Matt added.

"Of course. I'm the expert at pussy eating!" I kidded.

"And cock teasing and pleasing," Matt kidded back.

"Oh, yes," I replied, my hand on his cock which was starting to stand up for me again. I began a slow pump on his getting hard cock, up and down, my index finger along the back and my thumb tracing the large vein along the bottom, stopping to squeeze the head lightly on each pass.

"Ummm, that feels so good, honey," Matt said.

"I have an interesting story to tell you, babe. Yesterday a couple of the girls and I donned tight t-shirts and no bras so show off our breasts and erect nipples and took a ride out to the mall. Every guy in the place was lusting after us as we walked through. It's such a turn on to tease guys and get their dicks nice and hard. One guy who must have been about his mid-twenties followed us everywhere we walked. He was so cute. We stopped for iced coffee at Starbucks and sat down at the tables outside. He sat nearby. We began to talk to him and invited him to sit with us. The poor guy probably thought he was going to get some pussy, but he was wrong. He got really hard though, especially when I lit a cigarette and "accidentally" blew the smoke in his face. Susan signaled to us to check out his crotch and you could clearly see the outline of his erection in his jeans. We wanted to see if we could make him come in his pants. We started talking about sex and I continued to smoke as seductively as I could. Since we were all getting turned on big-time, our nipples were really hard and he kept trying not to be too obvious about staring at our tits. After about 15 minutes I was getting so turned on myself from the cock-teasing that I couldn't wait to get back and have some hot lesbian sex. The other girls too. So we told him we had to go and I asked him if he could help me out by carrying my packages to my car. This was really funny because he had such a huge hard on at the time which would be obvious when he stood up. But once again, thinking he might get some pussy, he agreed and you could clearly see his erection bulging in against his pant leg as he struggled to walk with us. Finally, we got to my car which was pretty far away in the parking lot and no one else was around. So I popped the trunk and after he placed the shopping bags inside, I turned to him and taking his face in my hands, thanked him for the favor and leaned in and gave him a long, soft kiss on the lips and a quick squeeze of his hard-on through his jeans while the other girls watched. That did it. He came in his jeans, a wet spot spreading there. We were all delighted to see it. We jumped in the car and got out of there fast. Then we all went to Susan's and had a long session of group lesbian sex, deep kissing and breast sucking and pussy eating. The release from the pent-up arousal was incredible."

"Oh, my god. That is such a hot story. You are so, so bad, Kirsten. So bad!" Matt said.

Matt was ready for a nice, slow, wet, warm blowjob.

I placed the book aside and got down on my knees on the carpet beside the bed as Matt swung his legs over the side and I began to kiss and caress his privates with my hands, lips, tongue and mouth.

I took each of his balls in my mouth and sucked on them. Then I licked up his cock from the base to the swollen head as it throbbed and rubbed my tongue up and down against the sensitive area just under the glans.

Matt was moaning again, a regular occurrence in our bedroom.

Within only a few minutes he was spurting another load of hot come into my mouth. He shivered and laid back on the bed, overwhelmed with pure pleasure.

More to come in part three!

Love,

Kirsten

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fantastic Night Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds