• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Fantasy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Fantasy

I pulled my hardened cock from Aimee's mouth and said, "The time has come for me to satisfy your mother. Watch us and learn and then later I will fuck you darling Aimee and make you a woman.".....................

I sat in the easy chair and watched my daughter being undressed by this man I had only met today for the first time. Having seen the way he treated Aimee I knew I had made a good choice in allowing him to be the one to have her virginity. He may not have had a marvellous figure, being a little overweight, but he was kind and gentle and I knew that he would at no stage hurt my little girl. Having seen the way he undressed her and kissed her all over, I could not wait for him to undress me and "fuck my brains out"! From my chair I watched as first of all Phil sucked Aimee's pussy and her fine dark pubic hair and then as Aimee took his cock in her mouth and began to masturbate him. I was praying he did not cum because I could not wait for him to recover -- I have waited long enough to feel him inside me for the first time. Aimee will have the pleasure later on.

Phil pulled out of Aimee's mouth without cumming and brought her across to where I was sitting. He held out his hand and lifted me to my feet. "Your turn I believe," he said and led me to the bed. I stood there entranced as he turned me to face Aimee, who by now was sitting in the chair with her hand between her legs smoothing her pussy. He undid the buttons on my blouse and pushed it from my shoulders. My bra swiftly followed leaving my breasts naked to his gaze. He bent his head and for the first time his lips enclosed my nipples, which were already hard from watching Aimee and Phil. He then sucked my breasts until I could do nothing but moan in delight. As he did this his hands were working on my skirt and I felt it flutter as it dropped to the floor leaving me in just my thong. This, between my legs, was soaked in pussy juice from all the self pleasure I had been giving myself. In a similar way to Aimee, he dropped to his knees and pulled my thong to the carpet leaving me stark naked in front of him for the first time.

He bent forward and his lips met the smooth flesh of my cunt now dripping in juices. I could feel his tongue sweeping all the juice into his mouth and seeking more from inside my slit. He found my clit and sucked on that too. I was not far off my first orgasm.

Taking me in his arms, he kissed me full on the mouth and gently pushed me down onto the bed. He allowed me to move up the bed and make myself comfortable, with my legs spread wide. There was no need for him to prepare my cunt -- I was as slippery as an eel and his cock shot straight in and up my vagina as far as it would go. At last I had his meat inside me where I had wanted it for so long. I wanted him to fuck me, to fuck me in front of my daughter and to let her see what pleasure could be had from a man's cock. He pistoned in and out, never quite allowing the head of his penis to emerge from my vagina. I moaned, I sighed, and I screamed his name as my orgasm built to a frenzy. Finally I felt his balls tighten and I waited for that warm fountain to erupt inside me and as it did, so did my orgasm scream through my body.

Phil pushed himself down my body until his lips were over my cum leaking cunt. His tongue shot out and began to gather in his mouth all his cum which moments before had been in his balls. I orgasmed yet again and as I did, so I heard my little girl scream out, as she also came on the end of her fingers.................

I had at last had Glenda. I had filled her with my seed and now I was at her love hole sucking up the seed which I had implanted. It was warm and tasty mixed in with her feminine juices. I could hear her still whimpering as she came down from her high and in the background I hear the sound of Aimee as she also came. The next time she came would not be on the end of her fingers but on the end of my naked penis.

"Go and bring your daughter to me," I said to Glenda, "and then watch as she becomes a woman!".

"Please be gentle with her," she said.

"As gentle as I can with a young girl who has never had a cock in her before. Losing her virginity is going to hurt as you well know yourself, but afterwards it will be eternal joy!"

Glenda walked across to her daughter and led her over to me on the bed. I held out my arms to her and she crept onto the bed and lay by my side, turning slightly towards me so that I could see perfectly her young, white, soft teen breasts with nipples as hard as rocks. We kissed, our mouths open and our tongues dancing with each other. My hand found its way to her breast and I caressed it; then it moved slowly down her body until it found the entrance to her love hole. It was so lovely with the small soft sprinkling of pubic hair. For a young girl she was so wet but she had been masturbating the whole time I had been fucking her mother and she had cum!

"Lie on your back and open your legs wide," I said to Aimee, "lie back and enjoy your first fuck. It will hurt but only temporarily and then you will enjoy every moment."

Aimee rolled onto her back and spread her beautiful legs as wide as she could, opening herself to me. She had no embarrassment. I moved my body to lie between her legs and felt my rock hard cock touch her cuntlips; she shook for a second and then rested back. I pressed my cockhead into her slit and felt it enter her body. I rested for a moment and it was Aimee who made the next move and pushed herself further onto my rod until she felt my cock strike her hymen. All the time her soft teenage hands were stroking me up and down my back. I had to lie still in order to control myself!

"Are you going to break my hymen?" asked Aimee.

"Are you sure that you want me to take your cherry?" I asked.

"Yes," was her emphatic reply.

I looked across at Glenda who nodded her head.

I began to piston into her love canal, gradually building up speed and trying not to cum early. With one almighty push I broke through her maidenhead and made her a woman. I went deep, right up to my balls. Aimee cried out in pain and her fingernails dug deep into my back. Then I heard her say," Fuck me!"

She started to move under me, in rhythm with my cock -- she pushed against me as I pushed firmly into her warm, juicy body. This was indeed heaven and so far I was containing myself but feeling her soft teen body under me, I was not at all sure I would be able to hold out that long. This teenager was no longer a virgin and she was already beginning to act as if she had been fucking all her life. Such lovely smooth white flesh under me and vaginal muscles which put her mother to shame. I looked across at the naked Glenda who was fingering herself without mercy. I could see myself filling her with another supply of my juice before we parted.

Aimee was making sounds of delight, increasing in strength all the time. No doubt she was about to have her first womanly orgasm on the end of a cock and not on the end of her or my fingers. When it came it was a loud shriek of pure joy and that was the final straw. I felt her vagina wrap itself around my cock and my juices flowed, milked to dryness by this beautiful young woman. She was a woman and I sincerely hoped this would not be the only time that we lay together and fucked each other........

"Uncle Phil. I want you and Mom to suck my cunt clean. I asked Mom earlier if you would both do it to me after you had fucked me and she said yes. Please, Uncle Phil, suck my beautiful pussy clean!"

The End........................or is it just the beginning?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Fantasy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 680 milliseconds