• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fantasy Becomes Reality

A Fantasy Becomes Reality

My wife and I separated during the late eighties. I found a kindred spirit in the girl in the office at my work. She was in a desperately unhappy marriage to an alcoholic. While I was distraught at my wife leaving, this girl was trying to pluck up the courage to leave. We talked about our problems for ages and got quite close.

After about a month, her husband beat her up. She rang me and I went to her place to get her. I took her to her friend's house and made sure that she was OK before going home myself. The next day she kicked her husband out for good. In the days that followed it was clear that she was a lot happier and she invited me around for dinner.

We had a great meal and too many bottles of wine and found ourselves listening to music in her living room. At one stage Nellie was on her knees putting a CD into the player. I saw the CD she was about to insert and asked if we could play a different one. With that I leant over her shoulder to look at the CD's on the floor. To my surprise she pushed her body back into mine and started moaning in a very sexy way.

I would like to say that we made love that night, but we didn't. We kissed and fondled and went to bed together but I was feeling pretty much under the weather from the wine so I asked her for a rain-check, saying that I would love to take things to the next level but I wanted to be at least semi-sober and able to savour every moment. She took no offence at this and we made arrangements to meet the next evening.

Next evening we took it nice and slow and had a wonderful night. This woman was hot. Nothing was taboo and she responded to my every touch. After months of being with a totally unresponsive wife I had begun to have a lot of self-doubt about my ability to satisfy a woman but now I knew that it wasn't me and that I wasn't the problem! Nellie must have had ten orgasms…some big...some small. Her juices quite literally ran down her thighs. She could orgasm just from having her nipples sucked.

We had many nights like this and after a short while she moved in with me. We had sex whenever the kids weren't around. We did it in just about every room in the house, in the car, in the boat, in the sea, at work, just everywhere! We would tell each other our fantasies and then make them come true. Nellie had one fantasy about coming home from work and disturbing an intruder in the house. Her fantasy was that the intruder then raped her at knifepoint.

I racked my brain for quite a while trying to figure out how to make the fantasy a reality without anyone getting hurt. It then struck me that I could be the intruder and I just knew that she would act the part of the victim.

I waited until she was coming home from work for lunch one day (I was on holidays). I waited behind the entry door until she came in. As she walked in past me I shoved an old, blunt knife against her ribcage and stood behind her. She had not seen me and gave a shriek. I told her to shut her mouth and do as I told her and nobody would get hurt. Once she heard my voice she relaxed, but stayed in the role of the victim. She was ready to play!

I blindfolded her and removed her clothes. I ripped her knickers off. When she was naked I told her to kneel on the floor. I removed my clothes and stood in front of her, placing the knife at her neck. I told her to suck my cock and that if she tried anything silly she would die. She protested but more pressure on the knife soon stopped that. Tentatively she licked at the end of my cock. Then she licked down the sides of the shaft, flicking her tongue as she moved back and forth along its length. I told her play with her nipples a she sucked me. This she did and I could see the telltale signs of her arousal as it trickled down the insides of her thighs.

Soon she was sliding my knob between her lips and over her tongue. She bobbed up and down in short strokes. After wetting the end section with her saliva she then plunged downward and took my entire length into her hot mouth. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair and I could feel the head of my cock against the back of my throat. I could already feel that churning sensation in my balls so I slid my cock out of her mouth and wiped it over her cheeks. I told her to kneel up a bit straighter and I then buried my shaft between her tits and roughly squeezed them together. I moved my hips and stroked my length between her soft breasts.

I then ordered her to lie on her back and open her legs. She protested and I slapped her across the tits. She then lay down and opened her legs as ordered. Her pussy was absolutely drenched and the juices ran down between her cheeks and over her anus. I slapped her on the pussy. Hard! I accused her of not being wet enough (obviously a lie, but I did it for effect.) She squirmed, half in pain and half in pleasure from the slapping she got.

I told her to play with herself and I didn't have to ask twice. She diddled her clit, thrust her fingers into her juicy hole, pulled on her pussy lips and generally pleasured herself to the point where I knew that she about to orgasm. I yanked her hand away and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. I moved behind her and thrust my raging hard-on al the way into her pussy in one stroke! She came instantly, gripping my shaft in pulsing waves of pleasure as her pussy walls contracted and released in violent spasms.

I slapped her buttock hard, leaving a red handprint and this triggered another orgasm, right on top of the first. Slowly I withdrew my cock until just the tip of the head was inside. I then thrust in again, to the hilt, grinding my pubic bone against her tailbone. Then I began to thrust in long hard strokes for a few minutes until I began to feel the boiling sensation in my balls. Nellie had orgasmed twice more during this time and growled a disappointed cry as I removed my cock so I would not blow my load.

I rubbed my fingers roughly over her pussy to gather up her juices and I wiped them around her anus. I then thrust three fingers into her pussy to wet them again. I pushed one of my freshly moistened fingers into her arsehole, removed it and replaced it with another. I did this until all three of my glistening fingers had roughly penetrated her rear-end and lubricated it thoroughly. I then forced my cock back into her cunt one final time to ensure that it was completely lubricated.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her forbidden hole and for the first time she went quiet. She tried to pull forward away from my cock but I pushed hard against the blunt knife that was, by now, resting against her ribcage. I ordered her to push back against my dick. She did so, gently at first, until I felt her muscular ring slip slowly over the head of my cock.

She was grunting like an animal…I couldn't tell if it was from pain or effort. She stopped for a bit and as long as she wasn't trying to remove my cock I did nothing.

Soon she started to push some more and I felt the inner ring of muscle slowly slide over the head of my dick. Once this barrier was broken she pushed back more insistently. Soon she had the whole thing inside her. Her breathing, originally short, sharp breaths, soon became more relaxed and regular. I told her to rub her clit to help keep her mind off the pain but she said that she didn't need to, as there was no pain. In fact, she said she was about to come and she was worried that she would hurt my penis if her arsehole clenched too hard when she did.

I told her not to worry and with that she began to thrust back and forth like a woman possessed. She kept screaming out how good it felt and that the tingling was strange but wonderful. She was so loud that I was worried that the neighbours might come and investigate. I couldn't hold back this time and after just a minute of this frenetic thrusting I came deep inside her bowels at the exact same time as she had a gut- wrenching orgasm. She fell forward onto her stomach, pulling me down on top of her, still deeply imbedded in her arse.

We lay like that for minutes, getting our breath back and savouring the exquisite sensations. I felt my penis starting to go soft and I made to get up but she asked if it would stay inside if I didn't move. I said it would as long as she didn't squeeze me out with the spasms she was still having. She tried to calm herself and not squeeze my cock and it worked. I managed to go semi-soft but I did not plop out.

I would have thought that she would have been totally fucked and keen to get that thing out of her but she amazed me by almost dozing-off for a short while. The only reason that I knew that she was awake was by the mewing sounds she would make every so often.

After about ten minutes she began to push back against me (to keep me inside her) as she very gently squeezed my cock with her tight rings of pleasure. It did not take long for this to have the desired effect and soon I could feel my growing shaft force its way deeper inside her. She instructed me to roll onto my side and she followed me as I moved, thus completing the manoeuvre without disengaging. Once this was done she was able to control the movements.

It felt as though she was milking the very life out of me. Her fingers wandered to her clit and almost immediately she began to orgasm in one continuous spasm that seemed as though it would never end. To my surprise I was getting close to orgasm quickly myself…normally my recovery time is a lot longer. I told her this and she asked me to pull out. I did so, totally confused and wondering what she had in mind.

She got up and walked off, removing the blindfold as she moved away. Soon she came back with a warm, damp cloth that she used to clean my cock in loving strokes. The sensation was wonderful and soon I was at the brink again. After satisfying herself that I was completely cleaning she then slid her hot mouth over my head and slid down along the shaft. She swallowed my entire length and then proceeded to move in long, languid strokes that literally dragged the come from my balls. I felt my jism rise and surge up through my tube and then flow out of the eye of my penis into her mouth. The first spasms came seconds later. It was the most intense orgasm of my life and Nellie swallowed it all. She knew that my dick becomes incredibly sensitive at the moment of orgasm and as soon as she felt it coming she stopped moving and allowed me to control the final moments…just perfect.

After that we kissed and hugged and retired to the bedroom where we hugged each other to a satisfying afternoon sleep. Needless to say, she didn't make it back to work that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fantasy Becomes Reality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds