• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Come True Ch. 03

A Fantasy Come True Ch. 03

Continued from Parts 1 and 2 where Nina joins her friend Lucy, and her husband Joe as a willing and submissive sex partner.

Nina came back to her house late that night, feeling very tired and spent. Pablo was waiting for her in bed. Nina got in bed, took off her clothes, and told Pablo to go down on her. Pablo was curious and saw that his wife's pussy lips were puffy and what appeared to be cum all over them. He was unsure what to do, but his wife pushed his head into her lap and he started licking. He could taste something unfamiliar, and he guessed it was another man's cum. At first he gagged, but Nina kept pushing his head into her, and he kept licking.

After licking his wife to a gentle orgasm, Pablo's dick was rock hard. He slipped his shorts off and started moving up towards her, as if he was going to fuck her. "Nuh-uh," Nina said. "You lie on your back..."

Pablo quickly turned over and lied on his back naked, with his little stiffy sticking up. Nina took a look at her husband's small erection and giggled. She then straddled his face, and gently pushed her ass on to Pablo's mouth. "Lick my ass honey and I'll take care of you." Pablo really didn't have much of a choice. He started licking his wife's ass and tasted that same (now more familiar) taste that was in her pussy. Wow, he thought, he had never fucked his wife in the ass, and now the first time she is with someone else, she gets her ass fucked. He really couldn't say much at the time.

Nina reached her head over and sucked her husband's entire penis and little nuts into her mouth. What a difference she thought as she gave Pablo a few swallows. After she lubed up his little stiffy with her saliva, she started jacking him off with her hands. It didn't take long for him to cum. He bucked his hips a bit, and a few drops of his sperm dribbled out of his penis on to his belly. His moans were stifled by her ass, and she thought it amusing how fast her husband had cum and how quickly his little penis started deflating and shrinking.

"Didn't you want to have sex?" Pablo asked her after she got off him. "Honey, I've been fucked so long and hard by Joe, that I don't need any more sex tonight. Besides, it doesn't look like you're up to it any way," as she wiggled his soft little dickie. "Now that I've been fucked by a real man, we're going to have some changes around here." She went on to explain how much of a difference it was for her to be fucked by Joe, and that she really only wanted Pablo to lick and eat pussy from now on. She told him if he did a good job, she would reward him handily. However if he didn't, he would not be allowed to cum. Pablo wondered what he had gotten himself in to, but was turned on.

Nina wanted to further humiliate her husband, so she instructed Pablo that she wanted him to keep his entire pubic region completely shaved. Since he didn't have much chest hair any way, it would make his entire body look smooth. She also told him that when he was in the house, he be stripped of clothes, and just wearing her panties. She teased him that she may reward his stiffness, but rarely did. Every night she would have him lick her stretched out pussy to orgasm, then lick out her ass. Sometimes she would jack him off, and sometimes she would just tell him to try harder next time. Pablo wished he could still fuck his wife, but lived for the times she jacked him off.

The following week it was arranged that Joe and Lucy would come over for some fun. Nina went out the day before and bought herself a hot little mini skirt and a low cut top. She wanted to look good for her new lover. Pablo saw her outfit that night and was turned on, but wondered why she hadn't dressed like that for him. Pablo also noticed that Nina wasn't wearing any panties.

When Joe and Lucy arrived that evening, Pablo noticed that Lucy was wearing a similar outfit, and noticed Lucy's big tits, in her low-cut top. Nina greeted Joe with a close hug and a long kiss. Lucy greeted Pablo casually.

They all sat down to a batch of margaritas that Nina had prepared for them. They were talking and joking around. Joe was on the couch with a girl on each side. Pablo was on a chair facing them. As they were finishing their first round of drinks, Nina asked Pablo to go into the kitchen to make another round.

When Pablo came back to the family room with the drinks, he couldn't believe his eyes. He looked over at Lucy, as she was on the couch on her knees, with her head bobbing up and down on Joe's cock. He was staring at her ass and back of her pussy since; she too was not wearing panties. His topless wife was on her hands and knees on the floor between Joe's legs, licking under his huge set of balls. The girls kept going; Joe had his head casually back and his eyes closed. After a couple minutes, Lucy took her mouth off Joe's cock and looked over at Pablo. She told him how thirsty they were all and he passed around drinks.

After taking a couple large sips from her margarita, Nina told Pablo to get his clothes off and join the party. Everybody stopped and stared as Pablo removed his shirt then his shorts. Lucy giggled at Pablo, and it was obvious that he was embarrassed. Nina had made him wear a pair of her pink panties, and he didn't appear to have much of a bulge.

"Come over here big boy, let's see what ya got!" exclaimed Lucy. Pablo slowly shuffled over to her and as he got closer, Lucy took his panties and pulled them down past his little bulge. Lucy giggle again and said "Oh it's so cute and soft!" She took his penis in her fingers, wiggled it, and asked Nina "Can he get it hard"

Nina told Pablo to jerk his dick and get it up for them. He did what he was told and within a minute his little dick was pointing up in the air. "Oh what a cute little stiffy," Lucy said. "I'm getting turned on looking at it," she giggled and waved her pinkie finger.

With that she went to her husband, and straddled his large cock, reverse cow girl style. "Ohhhh!" she exclaimed "Your big cock feels so good inside me!" As she raised and lowered herself on his cock, Nina would lick his balls. Joe was enjoying this immensely, and after all the oral pleasing he had, he wanted to cum. Lucy was turned on too, and she moved up and down faster, her big tits shaking. After a while of this fucking and getting his nuts licked, Joe exclaimed deeply and starting shooting his load deep into his wife's pussy. As he did, Lucy started climaxing.

Pablo only watched this entire episode. He stayed turned on watching Lucy's big titties but knew he could not measure up. After they were done, Lucy got off her husband and sat next to him on the couch, with Joe's semen oozing out of her.

As Nina was holding on to Joe's semi-hard cock, she told her husband to come over to her. She grabbed his little stiffy and pulled him even closer. "Look how small you are compared to Joe, and he doesn't even have his big hard on yet!" The size difference was significant. Pablo had a thin, small erection pointing up from his diminutively sized balls. His entire pubic area was shaved, and because of his smallness and hairlessness, he looked very boyish. On the other hand, Joe had a neatly trimmed pubic area. His cock, although not fully hard again (yet) was huge compared to Pablo's, both in length and girth. The other size difference was that one of Joe's balls were practically bigger than Pablo's entire little nut-sack.

Nina was prepared for the next event. "Let's measure these dicks and compare – numbers don't lie." With that she pulled out a ruler, from the coffee table drawer, and measured Joe's semi-hard cock. Nina laid his cock on the ruler and measured it out. "Six and a quarter inches, hmm, pretty good," she said. She then opened the drawer and got a six-inch ruler out. She gave it to Lucy and asked her to do the honors on Pablo. Nina grabbed Pablo by his dickie and pulled him over to Lucy. "You won't need the big-boy ruler, honey. Let's see what you got!"

Lucy lined up the ruler and announced: "4 and ¾ inches! Wow, Pablo, you almost got it up to five inches. But I think we need to re-measure my husband once his big cock gets hard again. Nina, why don't you help him out?"

Nina smiled and started licking the pussy juice off of Joe's cock and balls. After a minute of licking, she took his cock and started sucking on it like a pro. Within minutes, Joe's cock was visibly larger and incredibly harder. Nina took the ruler again and measured. "Eight and a half! Pablo, honey, Joe's cock is almost twice as large as your little pee-wee! And look at the size of these balls," as she cupped them in her hands. She then started slowly sucking on Joe's cock, and fondling his balls.

Pablo was humiliated but turned on. He looked at his wife sucking on Joe's engorged cock and then looked at Lucy's pussy as she was sitting on the couch with her legs open. "I caught you staring you bad boy," Lucy told him. "Nina tells me you are good pussy licker, come over here, get on your knees, and lick me out." Lucy enjoyed ordering Pablo around. As she spread her legs open even more, Pablo came over to her pussy. He saw all of Joe's cum oozing out of her hairless slit and knew what he had to do. He started licking around it and as he did, Lucy gently pushed his face into her waiting pussy. Pablo had no choice but to lap up all of Joe's cum and then continued pleasing Lucy with his tongue.

After a while of Nina blowing Joe and Pablo licking Lucy, Nina asked Joe if he would fuck her. Joe said that he would, but only in her bedroom. He wanted Pablo to watch him fuck his wife in their bed. Nina readily agreed and went up to the bedroom first. Joe followed her, his long erection pointing the way.

Lucy made Pablo stand up, and grabbed him by his little stiffy and pulled him along into the bedroom. Nina was lying on the edge of the bed with her legs in the air. There was a chair next to the bed and she told Pablo to sit on it and watch. Lucy got on her knees on the opposite side of Nina's hips. Standing at the bed, Joe moved his cock towards Nina's pussy. Lucy grabbed it and sucked it in her mouth. She then took it out and guided his big cock head to the entrance of Nina's pussy. "I want you to watch how my husband is going to stretch your wife's little pussy, now" Lucy said to Pablo. Joe gently pushed his large erection into Nina and she gasped very loudly, unlike anything Pablo had ever heard.

He started slowly fucking her with long strokes. Pablo looked at his Nina, and her eyes were practically rolled back in her head with pleasure. As Joe started increasing the pace of his fucking Nina started gasping louder. Pablo couldn't believe she was taking so much cock. Joe started ramming her harder and harder and eventually Nina started cumming. As she was cumming, Joe pushed his cock in as far as it would go and let her pussy cum all over his rock hard erection.

As Joe slowly pulled out of Nina, he told her that he was going to fuck her ass. His erection was still rock hard and coated with Nina's juices. Joe sat down on the small couch in their bedroom for a little rest. Nina complied by slowly turned over on to her belly, and moved to the edge of the bed. Lucy stood up and grabbed a tube of anal lube that Nina had left on the nightstand. She gave it Pablo. Pablo stood up and asked what to do.

"It should be obvious silly. Look size of my husband's cock, and look how small your wife's little butt hole is. You need to get her ass ready to take Joe's big cock, so that she won't feel so much pain!" She told Pablo to massage her ass a bit to relax her, then spread the anal lube into her hole. Pablo looked a little embarrassed but complied. He rubbed Nina's ass, then took some lube and spread it around her hole. Lucy made sure that Pablo gently rubbed some lube inside her hole as well.

Lucy wanted to humiliate Pablo even more, so she said: "Nina told me that you've never had anal sex before, so let's show you how it's done." She told Pablo to gently pull Nina's butt cheeks apart. Lucy said: "Look Joe, Pablo has his wife's ass ready for you!" Joe stood up and came over to the bed. Lucy stroked his cock a few times, looked at how Pablo had Nina's ass prepared for him, and he was ready to go. Lucy told Pablo that she would guide Joe's cock into Nina's ass, as he held her cheeks apart.

Lucy brought Joe's cock to Nina's anal opening, and Joe pushed in gently. Nina grunted loudly but accepted the anal invasion. Pablo looked at his wife's ass and down at Joe's large cock pushing into it. Lucy told Pablo they could back off, Joe could take her from there. They both watched Joe fuck Nina's ass for a while, then Lucy sat down on the couch. Pablo could not believe how his wife was taking so much cock up her ass. Joe continued fucking her, but did it slowly as he wanted it to last for a while.

Lucy sat on the couch and had Pablo stand, facing her. She noticed how turned on Pablo was with his stiffy sticking up. "Are you turned on that my husband is fucking your wife's ass hole? She seems to be enjoying herself!" Lucy said as Nina kept moaning with pleasure. Lucy explained to Pablo how she was submissive to her husband, and now that Nina too, was now submissive to Joe. She re-affirmed that from now on, Nina would only fuck Joe, and Pablo would only be allowed to cum when Nina let him.

Lucy then reached over to Pablo's little dick, and pulled him closer to her face. Just out of curiosity she started sucking on his little erection. There was so much room in her mouth, compared to when she sucked her husband off. Pablo loved this and Lucy knew it. After a minute of deep throating him, she pulled him out of her mouth, and then took her top off. Pablo almost came right there and kept staring at Lucy's big boobs. Lucy told Pablo to lie on his back on the floor and he quickly obliged thinking the best. While they were doing this, Joe kept fucking Nina long and hard. Since Joe had already came once, he had a lot more staying power.

Lucy rubbed some of the lube on her feet and toes, and started massaging Pablo's little nuts and penis. She was easily able to get his erection between her two toes. Pablo looked up and saw a nude Lucy jacking his erection between her sexy painted toes. This was too much for the horny little man, and Lucy stopped jacking his dicklet, and asked him if he wanted to cum. He very much did so (as Lucy knew he did) and used it to her advantage. She explained to him, that if she let him cum now, he would be HER sex slave and have to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. She knew she could have her way with him, as Nina was totally submissive to Joe. Pablo's little dick was rock hard and he readily agreed. Lucy then continued her foot masturbation of Pablo, and within a minute, he spewed his little load on her toes.

"Wow, you didn't last very long, do you?" asked Lucy. Pablo embarrassedly replied that he had not been allowed to cum for a week. "A week and this is all you have?" she asked as she raised her foot up to him. "No matter, you'll have to clean it up now, won't you? Pablo looked around for a towel, but Lucy told him she wanted him to lick her clean. "After all, Pablo, I worked *SO* hard getting you off," she giggled. Pablo obliged and reluctantly started licking his own cum off of Lucy's toes.

"Before you get too excited again, let's measure your dickie now that it's gone soft." Lucy quickly grabbed the six inch ruler and measured Pablo's limp penis. Well what was left of it. Lucy announced out loud: "He's only two inches now."

Lucy wasn't sure if Joe heard her, as he was getting ready to blow his load in Nina's ass. With one last thrust he grunted and spewed a huge load inside her. After resting a minute, he pulled out completely spent. He got up on the bed and laid down on the other side. Nina was almost passed out and stayed where she was, at the edge of the bed with her ass in the air. Lucy told Pablo to go over to his wife and orally clean her ass and pussy. Pablo obliged and was rewarded with a fresh load of Joe's cum on his face and in his mouth. Lucy went to fetch a warm towel for her husband and cleaned off his cock and balls.

After a while, Joe got up and found a Butt plug for Nina. He wanted her to remain submissive, so he lubed it up and as Pablo watched, he gently shoved it into Nina's ass. As he was pushing it in, Nina exclaimed "Yes master, anything for you." Nina was totally content being Joe's fuck toy as she was thrilled with the feeling of his large cock and his domination. She also enjoyed controlling her husband and his willingness to let Joe fuck her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Come True Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 364 milliseconds