• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Fantasy Fulfilled

A Fantasy Fulfilled

For some reason when we were married, my ex-wife had a fantasy about seeing me get fucked by another man. I'm not sure why a woman would fantasize about this - it seems a little odd to me. She's the only woman I've ever known who shared a fantasy of this type with me. I'm not gay or bisexual, and have no interest in having sex with a man. But she fantasized about it sometimes. Maybe it was because I wanted her ass and she thought I should have the experience of having a dick in mine. I don't know. But one day I gave her a small taste of her fantasy....

No, I didn't fuck a man. Here's what happened:

We were home alone in the afternoon. Her daughter was gone for the day. I began to get horny and told her I wanted her. I decided to do something different that day and see if it turned her on.

We went into the bedroom and got naked. She had a great body. She was about 5'1", small boned, thin with great, large tits and big, silver dollar nipples. God, she had amazing nipples.

I told her I was going to give her a fantasy. I told her to get out her dildo, the small one. It was about as big around as my index finger and about four inches long. Without telling her what I was doing, I got out the KY and put some on the dildo. I handed it to her and asked "How would you like to fuck my ass?" She was beside herself with desire.

I put a generous amount of KY on my virgin asshole and got on all fours on the bed. She turned the vibrator on and slowly, gently began inserting it in my ass. While I still don't want a hard dick in there, I have to admit the sensation was far from unpleasant. The dildo was small and didn't really hurt more than a little, although it was strange to feel something that hard going into my asshole. She had put her finger in there before but her fingers are even smaller than the dildo and didn't bother me at all.

Anyway, once it was in she began moving it in and out, "fucking" me with it. My dick was getting hard from the sensation and the thought of my wife fucking my ass. She reached around and grabbed my growing hard-on and began stroking it. The realization of what she was doing was really turning her on as evidenced by her comment, "God, this is a rush!"

Tracy stroked my dick with her right hand as she "fucked" my ass with the dildo in her left. She moved it in and out, pretending it was a dick. She was getting more and more turned on by the minute. As was I. Although I had my trepidations about getting fucked in the ass, knowing it was my wife doing it was enough to make me comfortable to enjoy it.

After a little while I could feel the wonderful flutter of an orgasm building up inside me. I told her I was going to cum soon and she began stroking me faster, at both ends. The dildo was sliding in and out of my ass like I wanted to do to her with my dick, and her hand was pumping me furiously. Finally, I could take it no more and I erupted violently and showered the bed with my cum. It seemed like I spurted a gallon of my love fluid - I was that excited. As it slowed it dripped and ran onto her hand, making it slippery and adding to the sensation of her stroking and pumping my dick.

When I was spent, she turned off the vibrator and eased it from my ass. "God, that was a rush!" she said again. "I'm really turned on! Now it's my turn!"

I layed her down on the bed on her back. Since my dick was pretty much useless by then, I resorted to my other love organ and sank my tongue into her dripping pussy. I licked her juices from her lips and inner thighs and tongued her clit. She tasted wonderful (she always did) and I drank her pussy fluids hungrily. It didn't take long before she was moaning and shaking from her own intense orgasm. Tracy has great orgasms. When it hits her, her entire body tightens up and she shakes like she's having a seizure for about 5 seconds. When I would fuck her with her on top it was incredible to watch. When the orgasm would take her she would freeze, then convulse for those few seconds before she just collapsed. What a sight!

I grabbed another dildo (Women always seem to have more than one, don't they?) and inserted it deep into her pussy. Since I couldn't fuck her with my spent dick, I fucked her with her toy. Needless to say, it sufficed and she came again while I pumped it in and out of her.

No other woman has ever had my ass with more than just a finger or tongue. I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having that experience again someday. Like I said, I'm not gay and no man will ever fuck me. But I would let a woman I trust have her way with my ass again if she wanted. Next time maybe I'll lay on my back, put my legs in the air and let her insert a dildo, then watch her suck my dick while she "fucks" me. Sounds interesting. I even have someone in mind - she just doesn't know it yet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Fantasy Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds