• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Fulfilled

A Fantasy Fulfilled

I work out at a local gym 3 to 4 times a week and over the course of a year or so have made friends with a black guy who comes in a couple of times a week. Karl and I are not 'best mates' or anything, it's just we sometimes work in together and may go for a beer and a game of darts after we finish at the gym.

Recently we had gone to the local to watch a match on the big screen and got talking to another guy, Steve, who we have seen in there on odd occasions.

After the match was finished we stood around finishing our beers and discussing the result when Steve suddenly says "Look guys, I realise we don't know each other that well but I have a favour to ask!" (Hope he doesn't want to borrow money I thought!).

"My wife has this fantasy of having a bit of a gang bang, including at least one black guy." he says with a nod to Karl. "She's always said she doesn't want me to arrange anything with any of our friends in case she bottles out, but would you be up for it? I've seen you in here before and you seem like a couple of genuine guys, and she wants somebody with a decent physique, which I can see you both have." I have to agree with him there, and although I am reasonably fit I have to admit I try to avoid standing next to Karl in the showers as he is hung like a horse!

You could have knocked us both down with a feather, but we looked at each other and said "Why not?!" "So how do you want to play this?" I asked Steve. "Well I thought I could take Linda to The Horse and Jockey (a nearby upmarket pub) one night and 'bump into a couple of mates from the Crown', invite you over for a drink, get her loosened up a bit with a few 'extra' vodkas (wink) and then see how the evening goes. When can you make it?"

Well as were both free from steady girlfriends at the time, the only limiting factor was work, as we both do some shifts. But we soon worked out that we would both be free a week the following Saturday, and so agreed to meet Steve (and Linda!) around 9.30 - time for them to have a meal and a couple of drinks before we arrive.

We arrived at the pub and had just got to the bar when we heard; "Hi guys, what are you doing in here?" I turned to see Steve beckoning to us from a table in the corner where he sat with a really nice looking woman with wonderful long dark hair and, from where I was standing, a nice firm pair of breasts.

After getting our drinks we wandered over and Steve did the introductions and asked us if we wanted to join them as the pub was fairly full and there were no spare seats to be seen. They had a couple of empty glasses in front of them and Linda was already quite relaxed and the conversation flowed easily. Later when I asked Linda if she was cold, as her nipples were stood out, she just laughed and said "No I'm not cold. It's just because my bra is so flimsy, and when I get horny my nipples always perk up!" Adding, "I just love ultra-feminine underwear and always wear stockings and suspenders when I go out in the evening as they make me feel so sexy."

We bought another couple of rounds and she was soon flirting with Karl who is a good looking guy and we all knew that from where she was sat she could see the tell-tale bulge in his pants. Just before closing time Steve asked if we want to come back to their house and have a nightcap. We agreed of course!

Karl, who is quite smooth talker, sat next to Linda on the sofa and, with some egging on by Steve, soon persuaded Linda to come upstairs with us so Steve could take some erotic photos of her posing in her sexy underwear with the two of us!

Once in the bedroom Karl and I quickly removed Linda's dress. The flimsy bra did little to conceal her already hard nipples and her sheer panties could not hide the dark triangle of hair that nestled at the juncture of her thighs.

We stripped off as well and I heard Linda gave a low gasp as she saw Karl's still semi-rigid cock.

"Oh God, that's amazing. Can I touch it?" she moaned. "You can do anything with it love." Karl replied, knowing that soon he would be doing anything he wanted with his cock! She grasped his cock and began slowly stroking it, as if mesmerised by the colour and size, which naturally began to increase as she caressed the silky shaft.

As she hefted the heavy flesh in her hand Karl slipped his hand inside her panties and when he withdrew it his fingers were already covered in a film of juice. I removed her bra while Karl eased down her panties and we manoeuvred her onto the bed on her on her hands and knees, dressed just in suspender and stockings. Without the bra her tits swung free -- and the lack of panties meant the view from the rear, of her swollen pussy peeking from between her thighs and edged with silky black hair, was the thing of wet dreams!

We had already agreed that Steve would set up his video camera -- he wanted a copy of the night to wank to later -- and while he was getting it ready Karl positioned himself in front of Linda and started to feed his cock into her mouth, while I took position behind her and started to feel her cunt, which was already sopping. (We had already decided to do it this way round 'cos if Karl had fucked her first with his Big Black Cock I wouldn't get to feel the sides of her cunt after he had finished with her!)

I soon slipped my (averaged size) cock into Linda's wet pussy and the pair of us began slowly fucking her from both ends. Karl's cock was now so hard and thick that Linda had her jaws open as wide as they would go in order to accommodate his girth.

After a few minutes Steve moved into his wife's eye line so that she could see him wanking at the sight of his wife enjoying a spit-roast. The sight of him slowly wanking as he watched us fuck her seemed to excite her even more and I soon felt her cunt pulsing around my cock. As Steve fondled her dangling tits, Karl and I and continued to fuck her moist holes and soon Linda gave a low animal-like scream and came shuddering on my cock. This was our signal and Karl and I joined her, flooding her mouth and cunt with our cum.

We then flipped Linda onto her back and spread-eagle her with cum dripping out of her pussy and her mouth and Steve knelt next to his wife and shot his load all over her face. She greedily started to lick his cum, mingled with Karl's, and then I wiped my cock on her face, smearing it with my spunk and her own pussy juices. The slutty cum-bucket couldn't get enough of this potent mix of juices and slurped it down greedily.

After a few minutes rest Steve brought us some dressing gown belts and we tied Linda's arms and legs to the bed in an X shape so that we could get full access to her body. Karl and I spent the next 15 -- 20 mins gently toying with Linda's soft body to stimulate her senses and bring her back towards another climax.

One of us would be stroking her breasts and caressing, tweaking or sucking her nipples while the other delved between her thighs. Her mound of black hair was like a tropical rain forest, dark, hot and moist. Parting her pubes allowed us to open the sweet lips of her pussy and tease her clit or slip a finger or two into her sopping cunt. But we always stopped before she could orgasm, even when her hips were bucking in an attempt to force her clit harder onto a finger or tongue to get some release from her building need to cum.

Once Karl, Steve & I were all hard again, and Linda was begging to be allowed to cum, Karl knelt by her head and immediately she started to take the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth once more. While she was occupied with his cock I untied her and as I pulled her off him she made a sound like a cork popping due to the vacuum created by her mouth round his huge cock.

Karl then lay down with his erection pointing at the ceiling and Linda rolled on top of him and started to rub her clit and cunt against his cock in an attempt to orgasm. Again I pulled her off him and turned her round into the reverse cowgirl position and started to guide his cock into her creamy cunt.

"I think he's too big for me." she moaned and despite the wetness of her pussy she was reluctant to plunge her cunt down onto his massive black cock, so I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed down -- hard. As his cock thrust into her and parted the walls of her cunt further than they have ever gone before she cried out "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!", in both agony and ecstasy, as his cock hit the bottom of her cunt. As her eyes rolled into the top of her head I began to thumb her rigid clit and when Karl shot his hot load into her cunt she started to orgasm -- screaming and shuddering as she came.

Now it was my turn to shove my throbbing cock into her sweet mouth and fuck it for all I was worth. She had totally lost her inhibitions by now and as my cock reamed her mouth she caressed my balls in a desperate attempt to make me cum. Well I soon obliged her and she swallowed down another load of spunk.

Steve and I helped her off Karl's cock, which was still firmly lodged in her cunt, and laid her on the bed before Steve disappeared to the bathroom. He soon returned armed with an electric toothbrush which I realised he intended to use as a makeshift vibrator. He started to play the vibrating head of the brush around her breasts, paying particular attention to her deep pink areolae and the red, erect nipples.

As Linda moaned from the pleasure she was getting from having her breasts stimulated she thrust a hand between her parted thighs to finger her glistening erect clit which was now permanently poking out from its hood. We let her start building to orgasm again before Karl and I grabbed her hands to stop her cumming.

After letting her cravings subside for a couple of minutes we moved her down the bed so that her arse was perched on the edge. I then knelt between her open thighs and once again parted the lips of her pussy and began stroking the pink flaps and tonguing her juicy hole and the tip of her clit.

Soon she was moaning "Fuck me, fuck me please. Stick your cock in my cunt, I want to cum!"

I moved away from between her thighs and knelt on the bed at the side of her head, with her husband on the other side. I told her that if she sucked us both then maybe we would let her cum. She was soon moving her head from side to side and alternately sucking our cocks, while Karl held her wrists to make sure she could not frig herself. I gave Karl a nod and he stood at the bottom of the bed and positioned himself between Linda's creamy thighs. He placed the tip of his huge cock against her hole and then, rather than enter her, he began to slide it upwards between her pussy lips and over her clit to make doubly sure that her pussy would be slick and swollen before he entered her again.

When he was satisfied that she was totally ready Karl eased the bulbous head of his cock between the puffy lips of her cunt, splaying them apart as the first inch or two of his cock entered her. Then he began to rock his hips slowly back and forth, pushing his cock just a bit further into her cunt with each forward movement of his hips. Steve and I watched how the lips of her cunt seemed to hold onto his cock each time he partially withdrew, and once again Linda started to plead "Oh fuck. Fuck me harder. I want your black cock all the way. I want to cum pleeeese!"

Eager to oblige Karl started to thrust harder and deeper, his cock ramming in and out like a silky, smooth, black piston. As he finally pushed the full length of his cock into her pussy I grabbed the toothbrush and placed the vibrating head against her clit. As Karl shot another load of cum into Linda's willing pussy, it sent her totally over the edge. I have never seen a woman cum so loud and long as Linda did that night. I'm sure she actually blacked out for a moment as her orgasms shook her body from tip to toe.

This was the signal for Steve and I to release the pent up spunk from our balls and shoot it over her face and tits once again.

It was now late into the night and as we had both cum several times Karl & I decided it was time to ring for a taxi to take us home. As we started to get dressed Linda told us that she had now crossed one item off her bucket list!

Downstairs Steve told us that he was going away for a 'lads weekend' in a couple of weeks and he knew that Linda had arranged to go out with his mate's wife, Julie (a red-hot redhead!), for a meal at the Jockey and maybe we should make sure we were at the pub that night too -- as long as he could trust us to set the video running!

As we rode home in the taxi I wondered to myself if eating pussy, or having her pussy eaten by another woman, was also on Linda's list -- maybe I would find out soon!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 874 milliseconds