A Fantasy Fulfilled

Stacy was massaging my shoulders, chest and arms. She was shouting encouragements and leaned over to kiss me. Her kiss was intense and I felt that she was enjoying this thoroughly.

Allen's thrusting grew more intense and he was moaning loudly. I knew from before that he was close to cumming. I reached around and grabbed his ass pulling him further into me willing him to cum in my ass.

With one final thrust, I felt Allen's cock twitch in my ass and his cum blasting into me. He collapsed on top of me to come down off his high. I could feel his cock slipping out of my ass followed by his cum. The only way to describe how I felt was slutty. I felt thoroughly fucked and almost completely satisfied.

Almost, because I still needed to fuck my wife. I couldn't wait to get in her pussy! After Allen had come down off his high he climbed off me and almost immediately Stacy leapt on top of me. She lowered herself on top of me, both of us exhaling loudly as I filled her beautiful pussy.

She started riding me, slowly but soon she was bouncing on my prick like a wanton woman. Her moans increased in tempo and volume as I thrust inside her.

I decided I wanted to be in charge for the first time this night and I flipped her onto her back to continue fucking her. My balls were slapping against her ass as I pumped inside her pussy. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as I continued thrusting. Finally, I felt the first spasm of my orgasm as Stacy's nails clawed into my back, the screams from her orgasm echoing in the bedroom.

I collapsed on top of Stacy, kissing her and holding her close. Neither Stacy nor I noticed that Allen had dressed and slipped out while we fucked.

Stacy asked, "Did you enjoy your surprise?"

"Yeah, I really did," I said.

"That's good because I have another college friend I'd like you to meet."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds