A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01

Tim pulled a small pitcher from under the counter and began to make the drink for her. He started by filling it half of it with vodka then filled the other half with orange juice. He looked over his shoulder and saw that Tracy had gone into the living room. Tim got a large glass, filled it with ice, then poured her drink over it. He picked up his stout and joined his wife in the living room.

"Here you go." Holding her glass out for her to take. Tracy reached for the drink and took a small sip from the glass. She shuddered a little due to the amount of alcohol in it.

"Why do you always make these so strong?"

"Sorry.. you know how I make drinks..If you think they are too strong then why do you ask me to make them," he said half apologetically

"Could you please put some more juice in it for me," she asked fluttering her eyes

"Yeah I suppose I could," he said reaching for the drink. He returned to the kitchen, took a large drink of it, then filled it back up with juice. He then rejoined her on the sofa. Tracy took a larger sip this time and found it more to her liking.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome; but you owe me."

"I owe you what?"

"HMMM... We'll discuss that later," Tim said grinning then leaning over gave her a peck on the lips. "I'm going to take a shower," he told her "See if you can find something worth watching."

"Don't take too long or your beer will get warm."

Tim went to the bathroom, turned on the shower, then went to his dresser. He pulled out a pair of boxers and a loose tee shirt. He knew Tracy would wind up getting tipsy; then he could have a little fun with her later. Tim got in the shower and began to think about what he wanted to do to her. He had already began teasing her, and the way she had responded told him that her little session earlier had not completely satisfied her. He also knew she had an incredible sex drive. Plain and simple she loved sex; although they had only experimented with each other and that really was only trying out several positions. She hadn't let him have her ass, although he had tried on a few occasions. She said that it would be too painful and he had never tried to push it further. Tim turned the water off and dried himself; after dressing he went back to join his wife.

"Find anything," he asked noticing the empty glass on the coffee table.

"This doesn't seem to be too bad. I was kind of getting into it." Then she proceeded to fill him in on what he had missed while he finished his stout. Tracy leaned forward and picked up her empty glass "Hun could you fill me up," she asked raising her eyebrows to emphasize the double meaning.

"Sure I could use a refill myself," he replied getting up and taking her empty glass. Heading to the kitchen he thought "I will definitely fill you up later," and softly chuckled to himself. He filled both glasses making a potent screwdriver for her, filling his with another stout, then returned to his wife. She reached for hers and tipped the glass draining almost half of it before putting it down.

"MMM that's good," she told him as he sat next to her. He put his arm around her shoulders, placing his hand upon her full breast. Tracy cuddled up to him resting her head on his shoulder.

They watched the movie with Tim getting up on a few occasions to refill their glasses. By the time the movie was half over both were feeling the effects of the alcohol. Tracy stretched out on the sofa and laid her head in Tim's lap. He reached down and started to caress her side slowly moving his hand from her hip to the side of her breasts then back. He gradually lifted her top with each pass.

"MMMM that feels so good," she slurred feeling more than tipsy.

He continued to lift her top until her breast was exposed. Tim then concentrated on her large firm breast. He began to slowly circle around her breast, decreasing the size of the circles till he reached her dark pink areola. He was careful not to make contact with her erect nipple while tracing the edge of her areola. When he finally got to the edge of her nipple Tim gave it a soft pinch and began to roll it between his fingers. A soft moan escaped Tracy's lips and her breathing quickened. His cock was beginning to come back to life. He released her nipple and started to caress the sensitive underside of her breast.

His cock was now poking her in the side of the face after having fully awakened. Tracy brought her hand up and began to massage him through the light fabric of his boxers. Tim began to alternate between kneading her breast then pinching her nipple. After a few more minutes of this he began to move his hand back down toward her hip. She reached into his boxers and freed his cock. Tracy flicked the head of his cock with her tongue before taking it into her mouth.

"OOHHH That's it.. You like that don't you."

"MMMM...You know I love sucking this monster of yours."

She rolled off the sofa and kneeled on the floor in front of him. Tracy looked up at him her eyes glazed with a mixture of lust and alcohol. She tugged his boxers to his ankles then kissed her way back up to his hairless sack. When she got to his balls she sucked one then the other into her mouth. She released his balls and licked her way to his shaft. Tracy began to lick her way up to the end of his hardness. Reaching the tip she licked the pre cum that had formed there. Tracy looked up into his eyes, doing her best porn star impression before lowering her head and taking all ten inches in one stroke. She reached around placing a hand on each of his ass cheeks guiding his raging cock deeper into her mouth. Tim loved the way she gave him head, the way she built up her saliva made her mouth feel almost like he was buried deep in her pussy. His balls began to ache and he knew if he didn't stop her she would go on till he blew his load deep down her throat. His cock made a popping sound as he shifted his hips back removing himself from her cock hungry mouth. He leaned forward and began to passionately kiss her full lips. Their tongues twirled around as though they had a mind of their own. Suddenly he broke the kiss, bent down, and scooped her off her feet. He then began to head down the hallway to their bed.

"hehehe just like our honeymoon," she slurred

"No not exactly," he told her. Tim kissed her again. " This is going to be much better."

"MMMM I can hardly wait," she whispered.

When he got to the bed Tim gently laid her down and began to kiss her. He broke the kiss and lightly moved his lips along her jaw line to her neck. Tracy began to breath harder as she ran her hands down to the tail of his shirt, lifting it up his chiseled body, and over his head. Tim went back to her neck gently brushing his lips along it till he got to her ear. He then softly ran his tongue along the outer edge. Tim then returned to her neck. Tim sat up and took hold of the bottom of her top and pulled it off. He leaned down and began kissing her again, slowly at first then with an increasing urgency. Backing his tongue out he began to move down her throat to between her breasts. He continued to run his tongue between her breasts till he got to the undersides then treated each mound to a tongue washing. Tracy was moaning uncontrollably she placed her hand on the back of his head holding him against her chest for what seemed like several minutes. He was thoroughly enjoying her reaction and began to suck on her hard nipples causing the volume of her moans to increase.

Tracy finally let loose of his head and he continued the southern migration. Tim slowly ran his tongue down the center line of her six-pack midsection. He stopped at her navel and began tracing his tongue around the shallow crater before traveling further south to the land of honey. The closer he got to his objective, the stronger her musky scent became, and his head began to swim with lust. When he reached the band of her shorts he took it between his teeth and started tugging them down her long legs. After he had gotten them off he took her foot, licked along the insole till he got to her big toe, and sucked it into his mouth knowing this would shoot electrical jolts up to her wet pussy.

"UNNGG YES...YES SUCK ON MY TOES," she lustfully cried out.

Tim continued to suck on each of her toes making sure he gave all five attention before he started licking up the inner part of her leg. Reaching her knee, another sensitive spot, he lifted her leg to give the back of it some attention. Her leg twitched as his tongue made contact and Tracy pulled in a sharp breath. Tim only spent a couple minutes there before resuming his ascent on her inner thigh. She spread her thighs to allow his access while pinching her nipples. Reaching the top of her thigh he fought the urge to go directly to her leaking pussy, deciding instead to tease her, and make her beg for it. He licked up the side of her extremely wet crack to the top of her slit, then came down the same way on the opposite side. This continued for a few minutes as she began to wiggle her hips in a vain attempt to capture his tongue in her drooling slit. Tim left her wet pussy and began to kiss his way to her hip making her squirm under his soft touch. He licked his way back to the top of her crease and repeated on the other side.

Tracy was a bundle of nerves. Whenever Tim touched her it sent shockwaves to her overheated pussy. She began to plead for him to end the agony she was feeling in her crotch. He had to fight the urge to go face first into her boiling quim. His balls were also beginning to beg him to end the teasing as they were really beginning to ache, but he knew he had to hold off just a little while longer. Instead he kissed his way up her body and began to kiss her mouth again. His cock glided up her leg leaving a trail of pre cum. He parted their frantic kiss and she began to beg him to stop teasing her. Tim nipped her earlobe then slowly slid two fingers into her slit being careful not to make contact with her clit "I bet you would do anything to get this beast inside of you... wouldn't you?"

"Oh anything just please let me cum I can't stand it anymore."

"What if I fuck you with a dildo while you suck me off?" Tracy began to pant harder. Tim could tell by her reaction that he had turned a light on inside her head. "What if you sucked me and someone were to start fucking that hot, wet pussy of yours?" Her pussy let out a stream of hot thick juice as a moan escaped her lips. "MMMM I bet you'd like that." Tim stated as he began to finally rub her clit ever so lightly.

"OOOHHHAAHHH... YES PLEASE FILL ME I NEED TO CUM," she desperately begged trying to grind her clit into his fingers.

"I bet that a whole room full of guys couldn't satisfy you right now," he said as he lowered his fingers to her sloppy hole. He traced around the edge of it but didn't insert them, he wasn't ready yet, but she was almost there. He could feel her juice running over his finger tips.

"No that wouldn't be enough. I want every hole filled... PLEASE MAKE ME CUM." Tracy began to raise her hips to get his finger inside of her. Tim pulled his fingers free despite her protests. He reached into the night stand drawer where she kept her toys, pulling out the dildo she had used earlier and a thin silver vibrator she used to stimulate her clit with occasionally.

He laid back down next to her "If you want my cock go get it." Tracy scurried toward his feet and grabbed his cock like it meant life or death. She didn't bother with formalities she just engulfed the whole length, pushing it into her throat in one motion. Tim almost blew off instantly as her mouth sucked while she began to tongue his balls simultaneously. He had to block out the sensations to keep himself under control.

Tim pulled her over top of him so that they were now in a 69. He began to explore the folds of her sex, upon reaching her hole he began to fuck her with his tongue. Tracy began to moan and he felt the vibrations this caused in his cock, almost making him cum again. He knew he wasn't going to last long. He had not cum earlier like she had. He was now being driven to the brink, barely being able to hold himself back. Tim began to suck on her clit pulling it into his mouth while massaging it with his tongue. He took the dildo and slid the whole eight inches into her begging pussy. Tracy began to rock back on it forcefully while redoubling the efforts with her mouth. He felt her begin to quake as her orgasm began to spread over her. Tim felt his cum begin to rise from his balls. He took one last thrust into her mouth and thick streams of cum began to shoot from his cock. Tim felt like the head of his cock had blown apart as he shot one stream after another down her throat. Her juices began to run around the dildo and flood over his face.

Tim rolled her over onto her back while maintaining the 69 position and pulled her legs back with his elbows. He left the dildo buried deep in her pussy while taking the vibrator and began to rub it along her clit. Tracy let out a primal scream as yet another orgasm rocked her. He moved the humming toy to the dildo causing it to vibrate, this caused yet another scream to rip from her lungs. Tim removed his hand from the dildo holding it inside her with the vibrator, and began to play with her virgin ass hole. He rubbed her leaking juices over it then began to slowly apply pressure. The tight hole began to give and soon he was into her up to his first knuckle. He pulled it out and gathered more of her cum to lubricate the inviting hole. Soon he had his finger back in, but this time he had it up to the second knuckle. Tim began to move the finger in and out and soon added a second finger as well. He could feel the vibrations emanating from her pussy from the dildo and vibrator he had there. Tracy began to wildly suck on his rod as his cock was beginning to come back to life. He could feel her running onto his fingers buried in her ass with each inward movement her anus became more lubricated.

Tracy let his shaft slip from her lips and began to stroke it. " OH YESSSSSS that feels so good. I'm going to cum again! YESSS fuck my ass"

He pulled his fingers from her ass and slid the vibrator to her opening. Tim rubbed it across the surface sending shivers along her back before slowly pushing it in. He got the first few inches in then began to slide it in and out. Tracy was going wild still having the dildo in her pussy, and now the vibrator humming in her ass. Tim took hold of the dildo and began to pump it in and out as well. She had another orgasm immediately. Tim removed both the toys and turned back around so that they were face to face.

"You liked that didn't you...having both holes filled? I felt your cum pouring out of that hot little pussy of yours. "

"Oh Tim if I would of known how good it felt I would of let you do this a long time ago. I've never been so filled in my life...but what I really want is some of the real thing"

They began to kiss passionately, Tim's cock began to rub against her clit with the movement of their bodies. Feeling her wetness he lowered his cock and thrust it into her all at once. She wrapped her long legs around his waist as he began to give her a hard pounding. He suddenly pulled out and rolled off her. Knowing what he wanted, Tracy got up on all fours and waited for him to come up behind her. Tim had secretly grabbed the dildo then slid his cock into position at her pussy. He rammed it in and began to slam into her. Tim began to slow his pace relishing the feel of her sloppy pussy. He pulled out and rubbed his cock head against her anus then began to alternate fucking her pussy then rubbing it again.

"Fuck my ass," she said as she thrust back against his cock while he had been rubbing it against her ass. "C'mon I want to feel it."

Tim placed the head at the entrance and began push it in. Her tight ring began to spread then gave way allowing his cock to enter. He began to gently rock back and forth sliding in an inch at a time. When he got half way in he stopped allowing her to get accustomed to his size. Tracy let out a lustful moan then to his amazement thrust back driving the last five inches into her. He began to move slowly at first but Tracy began to slam back into his thrusts.

"That's it fuck my ass... AAHHHHH YESSSSSS FUCK ME."

Tim began to madly drive his cock into her. He reached around her hip and began to rub her clit. "OH YES HARDER...FUCK ME HARDER...I LOVE IT...I LOVE YOUR COCK...IT FILLS ME SOOOOO GOOOOD"

He had never heard her talk like this and he was getting increasingly turned on by it. He reached between her legs and placed the head of the dildo at her pussy. "You want this also?"

"YES...FUCK ME IN BOTH HOLES...FILL ME UUUP...AHHHH...DO IT FILL ME UP"

He complied with her request driving the length of the dildo in one quick motion bringing a gasp from her. Tim began to thrust both his cock and the dildo into her simultaneously. Tracy began to thrash her head from side to side as her body began to tremble. Tim reached forward and pulled her hair back roughly. "You want this for real...I bet you wished that both these cocks were real...Do you want cock in your mouth also?" A primitive lust filled shriek began from deep in her throat as her orgasm hit her. The walls of her ass clamped around his cock creating an enormous amount of friction as he continued to pound her through her orgasm. Seconds after her orgasm ebbed the pressure that had built up in his balls became too much to contain as he sprayed the inside of her ass with cum.

Tracy collapsed on the bed with Tim dropping on top of her. He rolled off, removing the dildo from her pussy, and held his wife close through the aftershocks of the most intense orgasm he had ever given her. As she began to regain her composure she turned over facing him and began to tenderly kiss him.

"Oh that was so good honey. I've never had such a hard orgasm in my life. You've made me cum so hard but...I...I... it was so great."

"You really seemed to get excited when I mentioned real cocks fucking you." Tracy turned her back to him. "Honey what's wrong? I thought we really had a great time. Why are you turning your back to me?" He reached out and began to run his fingers through her hair.

She began to softly sob. " You must think that I'm some kind of slut."

"No I don't. Why would you say that?"

"Because of the way I reacted when you said it."

"Said what? Was it about having more men?"

"Yes...I must be a slut the way I got turned on."

"Honey everyone has fantasies...a lot of them involving more than one partner."

"How did you guess? You seemed to know the right things to say. I imagined all these men around me. They were putting their cocks in my pussy, ass, and mouth. They were filling every hole...I just couldn't believe how hot I got just imagining it."

Tim felt himself getting hard again hearing her talk so openly about what had just happened. He pulled her closer and began to tweak her nipples. "Honey if it makes you feel any better it was turning me on too."

"Really? I mean your not mad or think that I'm a slut?"

"No.. I'm not...I love you so much. I could never get pissed at you for something we did in our own bedroom." He rolled her over on her back and began to rub her clit.

"You better stop mister or we might have to go again...but not in my rear it's kind'a sore right now."

"That's O.K. we'll give that a rest." He rolled over and mounted her. He gave her long slow strokes wanting this to be more intimate rather than the wild mind-blowing fuck frenzy earlier. He kissed her passionately pausing he looked deep into her eyes. " Maybe we could make this fantasy come true sometime. How would you feel about that?"

Upon hearing this she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Really you would do that?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds