• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fantasy Gone Wild

A Fantasy Gone Wild

I knew I had a little too much to drink last night, but I didn't realize I had passed out until this morning when I opened my eyes to find I was in a room I did not recognize.

I could tell I was in a hotel room just by the decor. I could hear someone in the bathroom taking a shower. When I tried to get up to go see , I could not rise from the bed. I, then, realized there were silk scarves tied around both of my wrists and ankles. I could move, but could not reach to untie myself. I raised my head and could see the scarves were each tied to the corners of the bed frame. When I looked at my body, I was expecting to be naked. I was wrong. I still had on my underclothes. I could see the black, silk stockings, my garter belt, bikini panties, and strapless black demi-cup bra.

I was a little scared. I started going

"Hello, Hello. Is any one here?"

No answer.

I raised my voice a little louder

"Hello. Who is in the shower?"

I suddenly heard the shower stop. I could hear the person getting out and dry off.

I kept looking at the closed bathroom door. Finally it started to open. I saw a hand reach out and flip the light switch. I was in total darkness. I heard the door open the rest of the way.

"Hello, who are you and why am I here?" No answer. I could hear the person coming closer to the bed. Suddenly I felt the bed shift. I felt what I could tell was a man's hand caress my stomach. Then I felt a silken glide of material across my eyes. He was blindfolding me.

"Wait a minute, there is no need to blindfold me. As long as you are not going to hurt me, I'll go along with whatever you want." I was trying to bluff my way into recognizing whoever this man was.

"Shh" was all I heard.

I could reach out with my hand and feel a man's hard and hairy thigh. It didn't feel too bad. I could smell the fragrance of the soap on his body.

His hand was starting to caress the side of my face gliding along my throat. It slid down my shoulder and across the tops of my breasts. I started breathing a little harder. I realized I was starting to get turned on, I could feel the juices starting to form between my legs.

I felt him shift closer on the bed with his knees against me. Both hands were on my stomach rubbing lightly against my skin gently going up and over my breasts. I could feel my nipples hardening inside my bra.

He still was not speaking a word. Just driving me a little crazy with sensation. My hips started to move, trying to get closer to him. I could feel his hot, hard cock laying just next to my naval. It was starting to throb.

"Please touch me, put your hands on my mound" I cried.

I could hear him chuckle.

"Shh."

Finally I felt his hand slip lower and over my pulsing cunt. He pulled his hand back. My hips tried to follow his hand. His cock was moving across my belly. He was driving me crazy.

His fingers teased along the elastic bands of my panties, just slipping in enough to barely touch the lips of my wet juicy cunt. Up and down, in and out, over and over again his hands moved over my breasts to my dripping cunt.

Then his fingers were in my panties moving along my slit, touching my magic button lightly then back out again.

"God, please will you touch me harder and longer" I cried.

Then I felt a metal blade moving along my thigh. God what was he going to do? Was I going to die? The cold metal blade moved between my spread legs rubbing up and down. I could feel him tug at my panties and then I could feel the blade slip inside. I was terrified but still I was so turned on I didn't care if I was going to die, just as long as I could get off first.

The blade sliced through my panties and I could feel the cool air of the room hit my hot,wet cunt. Then the blade slid along my belly to my bra. One slice and it was open.

There was a knock on the door and I felt him get off the bed.

"No don't open the door. Please at least cover me." I heard him chuckle again.

I could hear the door open and there was some whispering done. Then the door closed.

Next I felt his hands slide along the inside of my legs. I bent my knees as far as the silk scarves would allow to give him easy access. He rubbed along the outside of my slick cunt gently. I felt him blow softly. Then his tongue slid along the opening. I just about went out of my mind.

Up and down, and around my magic button. I could not lay still. I kept following his tongue with my hips. He would bring me to the brink and then pull away. I knew it wouldn't do any good to beg any more. He was going to do what he wanted.

His hands kept running along my inner thighs, pausing to spread my lips wider. He laid the his tongue flat and started lapping at me quickly.

Suddenly I felt warm oil being dribbled along my abdomen. Then hands started smoothing it over my belly and to my breasts. I could smell coconut. He was using coconut oil, one of my favorites. His hands circled around my breasts and to my nipples. They were already hard but they got harder.

Wait a minute. His hands were still spreading my legs. Oh my god there were two of them. He had let someone else join him.

There were tongues everywhere, between my legs lapping at my gushing clit and on my nipples. I went off like a rocket. The tongues gentled but did not stop.

I felt the bed shift. A hard hot cock was at my mouth, hands on my tits, and a tongue in my wet hole.

I opened my mouth, and licked the tip of the cock.

"God, that tastes good," as I tasted the precum on the tip. I opened wider and he pushed it in. I swirled my tongue around the head and started sucking.

"Oh baby more," he sighed.

His cock was so warm and tasted so good. Whoever's tongue was working on my clit knew what they were doing. They knew when to lick and when to suck. I was starting to cum again, but they stopped short of my orgasm.

I decided two could play at this game. I sucked and licked until I knew he was just about ready to cum. Then I stopped and locked my lips shut.

"No that's not fair Cunt! You have to do what I tell you!" he whispered. He still wasn't speaking in his own voice.

"Not until I get what I want!" I cried.

The tongue kept swirling and lapping at my cunt. Then it stopped. I felt the bed shift again. His hands were lifting my hips and I felt his hot cock touching me, just squeezing into my hot, tight, wet hole. Then I felt lips on mine. They did not feel like his or any other man's lips. They felt soft, smooth, hot. I didn't care I just wanted anything to make this better. Then I felt tits, soft, large, tits. The kind with large, erect nipples. The kind your mother suckled you with. The man had brought a woman in here. What was I going to do.

I then realized I was so hot and horny I did not care. I just wanted hands, tits, cock and whatever else they had. I needed to get cum.

She took her tits from me and I felt her shift on the bed. She straddled me on her knees and put her cunt at my mouth. I started licking and sucking. I did not care. I needed sensation. He was pumping in and out of my cunt while I was licking and sucking. She was crying yes, yes, more, and he was yelling go cunt go. I was just going. More and more until I felt him erupt inside me and she was gushing over my face. At that time I came and came and came.

I think I passed out. When I was aware of everything, I opened my eyes and looked around. The scarves were gone, and I was covered with a light sheet. I sat up and listened. There was someone in the shower.

God, was it going to start again? I certainly hoped so.

I waited quietly and kept my eyes glued to the door. Finally the bathroom door opened and to my surprise there was my husband.

He looked at me and said,

"Was that what you wanted? Was that your fantasy? Did you enjoy?"

I looked at him for a few minutes and said,

"YES!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fantasy Gone Wild

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds