A Fantasy or Two

It had been a very long time since my cock felt an ass and Amber felt good. She pressed her butt against me getting as much cock in her as possible. I pulled back until barely my cock head remained at her sphincter ring then I pushed again. I repeated this several times until Amber screamed, "Fuck me."

I obliged and began thrusting hard into my beautiful daughter. I had to hold her firm with both arms for fear that I might push too hard and force her head first into the tree trunk. Her strength matched mine and her ass muscles squeezed me hard. Unceremoniously, with no warning, I came hard and deep in Amber's ass.

With my cock still in Amber's ass, I relaxed my grip on her, brought one hand to her pussy, and began rubbing her little clit and fingering her dripping pussy. Soon Amber punctuated the moment with a loud cum of her own and I did have to hold her preventing a fall.

**********

This weekend at the lake started out a typical weekend alone during which I planned to commit some of my private sex acts. As I read and edit the story, I realize that 'things' are forever different. However, I was not prepared for Amber's announcement.

"Dad, tonight I want you to have your fantasy with a man. Do you trust me?" I smiled my reply as Amber made a telephone call. "He likes dildos in his butt and told me he really wants to try sex with a guy. I don't know if you are interested. Who is it? Are you ready? It is my dad." Amber and the mystery man finished making arrangements before ending the call.

I was completely amazed that Amber had taken complete control of me. I was in no mood to back away from it either. I did want to know about the guy she lined up for tonight. "I trust you, Amber, but what am I getting to?"

"You are going to get into me some more; however, Archie is going to get into you, in a big way. He has a big cock that you will enjoy and he can fuck forever." The way she said it, I suspected she had experience.

Amber dictated the rest of the day including enemas, showers, naps, and foods that were very light, mostly fruits to help build up a reserve of natural food energy and making sure I stayed hydrated. Amber made sure sexual tension remained high teasing me with kisses and groping my cock; fair to say, I groped too.

Archie arrived exactly on time; Amber showed him in and introduced him to me. If I had a picture of my fantasy guy, he would be Archie. Amber saw I was smitten and smiled.

Archie and I fell into deep conversation almost immediately. I learned he is 33 and bisexually leans to men although he wouldn't turn down a beautiful woman. I confessed all my fantasies and all the sex Amber and I had so far. Archie confessed what I already suspected; Amber was one of the women he did not turn down.

"Archie," I cut to the chase, "how big are you?" I didn't know what to expect for an answer although I got an answer swiftly. Archie dropped his pants and briefs in one move. Before me was eight inches of limp black cock; I could only imagine it hard and full of cum. I brought my face closer to it, my mouth opening to the first cock ever to enter it, and I sucked it into mouth with an audible gasp and moan.

Somewhere I heard Amber moan as she began to climb to a sexual release.

Archie could tell I never sucked a cock before; he gently instructed me what to do and when. He moaned and gasped when I got it right. Soon he proudly waved his massive cock at full growth. He was almost 11 inches long and maybe near three inches thick.

Amber was not missing any action either. She wiggled between Archie and I to suck my cock and lube my ass. I struck a doggy position pose with Amber between my legs sucking me while Archie moved behind me. The lube had me primed and I relaxed my ass hole as Archie made initial contact.

"You've done this before haven't you," Archie observer.

I pushed against his invading cock, "Only with dildos, never a real cock." We continued our mutual pushes until I could take no more. Nine of 11 inches is pretty good when the cock is so thick.

Amber was still at my cock with her eyes wide open watching me get my ass filled by Archie. I relaxed to rest on my elbows bringing my mouth to Amber's pussy. She screamed when I licked her clit, jerked her hips high into my face, and screamed again. She was wound tighter than a main spring and came with a fountain of vaginal spray.

"Fuck him Archie!" Amber screamed through another orgasm and I drank as much as I could. "Fuck him Archie," Amber moaned in a whisper before she passed out. Neither Archie nor I planned anything else.

We worked our way backward away from sex drunk Amber who lay limply on the carpet. Archie pushed with slight nudges telling me to lie on my stomach. When his weight topped me, his cock close to the hilt, Archie began whispering to me, if I weren?t hearing it myself, I wouldn't believe it. Archie whispered sweet nothings as though making love to a beautiful woman not a man 30 years older than he.

"Push Archie! I want it all in me!" I jerked as the first wave of a massive p-spot orgasm hit me. My whole body contracted against one thing, Archie's massive cock. My own cock squirted heavy semen released by prostate massage.

As if taking a victory lap, Archie pulled out then drove all 11 inches into me. I felt his cock head expand further then his whole shafted expanded. Then in the next moment it contracted forcing his sperm deep in my bowels. Archie expanded and contracted at least five more times with equal release of sperm.

By now, Amber was awake and watching me have a p-spot cum while having all 11 inches of Archie's cock cumming in me. I raised my hips trying to feel more of his cock while my cock stretched to its limit, hard, full of blood fueling it to new lengths and wider. I wanted to fuck Archie, fuck Amber, hell; I would fuck a knothole in a piece of wood.

Archie's cum in my ass subsided and he jerked spasmodically as the force of his orgasm flowed into our sexual afterglow. I worked my muscles against his massive invader keeping him on edge and keeping my ass content. I had no idea he could stay hard after the cum he pumped into me, yet hard he was.

Archie rolled us onto our sides so I could spoon into him. Amber took her place spooning into me, my cock working into her wet pussy. I was sandwiched in an erotic coupling that exceeded my wildest imagination. Archie began ritualistically withdrawing and pushing into me. His pushing drove me into Amber, his withdrawal drew me from Amber's depths.

We got into rhythm that brought out lust and passion to the outer limits of anything acceptable in society and kept stretching those limits. We groaned, moaned, cried in passion as we felt new sensations sweep over our copulating bodies. Amber seemed to be in an orgasmic loop, she came several times.

In a move that must appear as impossible, Archie rolled the three of us again. He was on his back with his massive 11 inches massaging my prostate harder. Amber was atop me with my cock rammed to the hilt in her. Ambers weight pressed onto me forcing me harder against Archie. Another p-spot orgasm overcame me, I squirted semen into Amber. In a hard thrust, Archie drove himself into me and gave me another load of cum. My own cum followed and I dumped my cum into Amber. Amber screamed out an orgasm that must have frightened sleeping birds and animals.

We were awash in mutual orgasms. I was crying huge tears from the complete satisfaction and happiness I felt. Amber gripped my cock with her strong pussy muscles as I gripped Archie's cock with my ass and sphincter. I hugged Amber to me, my fingers playing and pinching her nipples. Archie whispered to me how much he came, how surprised he was that I fucked his entire shaft up my ass.

I felt Archie begin to shrink. Even soft, he had seven inches in me at least. I shrank from Amber's pussy feeling my load and her cum spill onto my stomach. Amber lifted from me to quickly lean over and licked our combined cum from my stomach. Then she licked my cock and balls clean.

I clenched my muscles tightly as Archie's cock escaped my ass. His cum was my prize and I wanted to keep it in me as long as I could. Through all this, we didn't speak a word; however, our eyes said what our voices couldn't.

**********

Archie had to leave even at the late hour. Amber and I begged him to stay; however, he made a compelling argument for leaving. "I've done here tonight what you wanted me to do. There will be other times."

As he dressed to leave, I felt some of his cum escape my ass and run down my leg. Instinct or something else took control of my hands; my fingers scooped a thick glob of his black man cum and directed it to my mouth. "Archie, we will do this again."

We waved from the door as Archie drove away and turning to close the door, Amber blocked me. I gazed on my naked daughter seeing her with an aura of color framing her body and highlighting her features. I was struck by this vision of her and her aura. "Amber," I sighed pulling her tight against me. I couldn't find more words to say.

"Dad, did you get your fantasy fulfilled?" Amber's arms encircled me, her hands held my ass cheeks; with probing fingers she found my ass hole. Her touch caused me to react with a moan, my ass relaxed, and Archie's cum began to escape.

"One more fantasy, snowballing Archie's cum between us."

**********

The story continues, just not right now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds