A Fantasy Realized Ch. 03

Incidentally, I never found the panties I had been wearing that night. I guess I must have dropped them into the hot tub, so someone got a souvenir of the evening. I also wonder if there was a surveillance camera pointed at the pool area. I'll assume that there was and have to hope that the video doesn't go viral.

I saw my "john" on Sunday evening when I got my dinner at the hotel lobby. My pussy flooded at the sight of him and I then did something that I hadn't expected. I told him that I wanted to be his whore again and asked him if he wanted to "party". He accepted the offer. I won't bore you with the details but we spent the next 3 hours engaged in a repeat of the rough sex from the previous night. I had cum dripping from my mouth, pussy and ass by the time we were done. He paid me $100 again (cheap for the level of "service" that had been rendered) and left. I never got his name and I never saw him again after that.

As disgusted as I was with myself for my repeat performance, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened and I found myself getting wet while sitting in training. It was bad enough that I had to masturbate in the restroom a few times. I also spent as much time as I could while alone at the hotel each evening fucking my pussy and ass (something I hadn't considered doing until my lover took my ass) with my big dildo while dreaming about the my encounters over the previous weekend.

I decided that I needed to tell my husband about this in person—a phone call would not do. I finished my training that week (I avoided the hot tub and only went to the lobby for breakfast) and broke the news about the encounter to my husband when I got home the following Saturday. I didn't tell him about the money. I could tell that he was hurt and a little angry as well. It was OK for me to fuck other guys when he knew about it, but two sessions with a stranger wasn't the same.

I'm going to try very hard to control my addiction (public sex with strangers and now sex for sale) before it destroys us. I hope I can, but he and I both know that we opened a huge can of worms when we met Jerome that night at the hotel.

My husband did get one benefit from my Nashville experience—I finally let him fuck me in the ass that night and I enjoyed it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds