• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fantasy Unwillingly Fulfilled

A Fantasy Unwillingly Fulfilled

I have been having fantasies about being taken against my will for quite some time now. I have never fulfilled theses fantasies though, because then they would no longer be fantasies, now would they. I should have known better!

The night started out innocently enough. I had left my husband and children at home to have a "girls night out". Sappy movie, happy hour drinks(maybe a few too many), and then headed home After parking my car in the parking lot of my apartment, I guess I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been. While trying to find the right key to fit the door, a hand swiftly covered my mouth as I felt something cold and sharp pressed tightly to my throat. A vaguely familiar voice whispered "Screaming is NOT an option at this point" in my ear.

Now I must admit, I am no small person Standing 5'10, weighing 150, and working out regularly, I am no weak little girl who can't defend herself. I honestly can't explain why though, but I just nodded my head, and didn't struggle. I guess I just figured if I went along with whatever was going to happen, maybe I would make it out of this alive.

A black cloth sack was placed over my head, while my unsuspecting husband slept just beyond the locked front door. I was picked up and carried for what seemed an eternity. I wasn't put into a vehicle as expected, but instead heard the sounds of a door being unlocked. Once inside he placed me on my feet and proceeded to tie my hands behind my back. He sat me down on a sofa or something. I heard sounds of drawers, and doors being opened, and muffled whispering.

Someone picked me up again and carried me to what I guessed was a bed. my hands were untied, and I was told not to move if I wanted to live. I started to tremble as I felt all of my clothing being removed. This was NOT anything like my fantasy, and I started to think I was insane for being turned on by this subject before.

Next I was laid down on the "bed" and my hands and feet were tied to something, spread eagle fashion. As the bag was still over my face I could not see who the two sets of hands belonged to, when they started to feel, poke, and prod my body.

The man who had first whispered those words to me spoke again "You will now be used in ANY way we Like, and you will not speak, or make a sound or you will instantly be killed! If you understand this nodd your head." I paused thinking, if I agree then I can't call this rape. I must have thought too long because I was brutally punched in the stomach. I cried out and was smacked. "Do you understand??" I nodded my head emphatically.

The next thing I knew I felt someone get on the bed in between my legs. I heard " Man she shaves her pussy, and lemme tell you it's beautiful! I think I'll have a taste." He parted my pussy lips and I felt his tongue snaking up and down the valley between my pussy lips. As he came in contact with my clit I was surprised to feel that he was making me wet. Oh my god, I may enjoy this, is the thought that ran through my mind. Then he clamped down on my clit with his lips, while he worked something inside me. He started sucking me and working whatever the object was in and out of me. I was actually panting and moaning under my hood. I heard a chuckle and "Man she actually likes what your doing, the little slut." I was ready to come when all of a sudden he pulled the object out and left me laying there panting and sweating.

My hands were untied and I was told that under no circumstances was I to take the blindfold off my head. I was flipped over on my hands and knees. I felt one man laying underneath me on his back. " Now sit on my cock slut, and you better make me like it if you want to live!" I reached down and came in contact with the thickest cock I have ever felt. The thing seemed unreal, about as big around as my wrist and about 7 inches long. I was afraid it wouldn't fit but I knew if I didn't do as I was told I would never see my husband or children again. I guided that monster cock towards my pussy and pushed the very tip of the head in. Good God it was huge. Hands on my shoulders suddenly pushed me down hard. I was impaled and filled to capacity. I sat there a moment trying to adjust when he said "Now fuck me you slut!"

I started to move just a little, trying to lessen the pain as much as I could. "She needs some help!" The hands from behind me grabbed my waist and started picking me up and slamming me back down on that engorged cock. The pain was intense for a while, then surprisingly I adjusted to the size and once again started to enjoy it. Another laugh from my tormentors and "Well I guess it's time for lesson number two."

I paused and heard, "Don't you stop fucking Bitch"

Something cold and slick was dropped onto my ass crack and I knew what they were planning. I had tried anal sex before but found it too painful. I tried to stop and get off but my hands were once again tied outstretched to the side of the "bed".

"You don't need your hands to hold you up anymore. We can do it all from here!" The man underneath started jackhammering into my sopping pussy. I felt the other one spreading the stuff all over my ass crack and onto my anus. My ass cheeks were spread apart, I felt the head of his cock prod at my asshole and he said "Brace yourself slut" He then slammed into me as hard and fast as he could. I felt like I was being ripped in two as I screamed Something trickled down into my pussy which I guessed was blood.

I was sobbing as both holes were being pistoned with two dicks, one of which would have made King Kong blush in embarrassment The one in my ass wasn't as big as the one in my cunt. They started getting some kind of rhythm going. One would slam in as the other pulled out. After about 5 minutes of this, to my amazement, I relaxed and actually started getting into it. I pushed back on the cock in my ass while enjoying the cock jamming in and out of my cunt. In, out, back, forth, teeth biting the nipples jiggling in front of the man beneath me. Hard, stinging slaps on my already sore ass. I started trembling, and moaning loudly, shaking all over I started to cum. I don't think I have EVER cum that hard in my life, up to that point. I heard "yeah bitch I knew you would like this! Cum for me......oh God yes I'm going to fill you up with all my hot cum....here it comes" and he did. I could feel that monster cock shudder as he blew what seemed like gallons of cum in me. His friend started pumping even faster until he too came in my torn and bleeding asshole.

They tied me back down on the bed for a minute, then pulled the bottom of the hood up. I still couldn't see, but a glass was held to my lips. "Drink this" I took a sip of some bitter liquid, and sputtered. My mouth was forced open and the liquid was poured down my throat. He forced my mouth shut again and held my nose until I swallowed. He pulled the hood back down, and I fell back on the bed. Within about 5 minutes My head was spinning and knew that I had been drugged. Not being able to fight it, I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was in my own bed, the hood was gone, and I was sore as hell. My husband was sitting in a chair looking at me with a smile. Did you enjoy yourself last night? Confused, I just stared at him. "I woke up the other night while you were on the computer reading your rape fantasy stories. You didn't see me, but when you came to bed and we had that great sex I knew that those stories had turned you on. So I arranged for your fantasy to come true." I couldn't do anything but stare at him in amazement. "Oh yeah, that was me in your ass and you'll never guess who the other one was." "Who?" I asked. "That my dear was our new neighbor, Lamont. I must admit I didn't know before hand that he was hung like a donkey but you seemed to like it."

Needless to say, we have seen Lamont a lot since then. Some with my husband, but more times without him that he doesn't know about. And yes I am planning a revenge on him so he can find out what Lamont's monstor cock feels like for himself...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fantasy Unwillingly Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds